The Postcard Store Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Postcard Store
Read The Postcard Store Reviews

About The Postcard Store:

Why we sell the best and cheapest postcards online.

The Postcard Store is part of a small and friendly company called Oxfordshire Press Ltd which specializes in competitions and sports-betting publications.

We began when our readers couldn’t find value-for-money postcards for their competition entries, so we decided to print our own at incredibly low discount prices, just as a service for our members.

But now we find we love designing and printing postcards so much that there is no stopping us! We love real postcards and we are proud to be able to sell our postcards online at ridiculously cheap prices via our online shop.

Over time we’ve added new postcards to the range and envelopes – all great quality but at super cheap prices – and we will continue to add new ranges and products when we can. You can also find our postcards on Amazon and eBay.

01926 298986

info@oxonpress.co.uk

16 Cross Street

Tell us how The Postcard Store made you happy
Excellent service.
I ordered two packs of postcards on spwecial offer and received two A5 booklets. I didn't want them so I gave them away.
A reliable company that sells excellent products at good value
Thank you so much David, we are glad that you enjoyed!
All the cards look great. Many thanks.
Thank you for your kind review David!
Orders always dealt with efficiently and arrive quickly. Lovely range of photos too. Wouldn't use anyone else.
Thank you Marian, your review means a lot to us, we are so glad that you enjoyed!
Reliable quality, excellent pictures
Thank you for reviewing Barbara, we are glad to hear it!
Really pleased with my selection of postcards I put them into a frame fir my new flat when I move to the coast . I will use the rest to notify my friends and family with my new address. Good quality and choice .
Beautiful cards perfect for sending thank you notes etc Arrived very quickly Good prices Can’t fault
We are glad that you enjoyed Peter, thank you!
Delivery prompt and quality of cards excellent.
Thank you Janet, we are so glad that you enjoyed.
Order delivered promptly and Postcards excellent quality. I would definitely use again and recommend.
We are glad that you enjoyed Janet, thank you!
The cards are superb quality and the choice is great. With free postage (because I purchased the required amount to qualify) and a discount code I feel they were good value for money. The turnaround time was acceptable. Not the fastest delivery but reasonable in the circumstances. My only 'gripe' was with most of the packs of 'choose your own' selections and I bought lots of these. The paper strip wrapped around the individual card bundles to keep them together and secure was a problem. The strip was fastened by a piece of clear tape which, instead of being attached purely to the paper strip, was partly stuck onto the reverse of the end card. When taken off it left a considerable amount of gummy, sticky residue on the reverse of the card which was a nightmare to remove. On some of the cards it was impossible to remove and I had to resort to sticking a thin piece of plain paper the same size as the card to make them usable. Not the hassle, time and extra expense I expected for the price paid for the cards even at discounted price! This wasn't on every single pack of cards but on most of them. The packs of 20 tended to have a clear adhesive circle to secure the retaining paper band around them which was affixed only on the paper and didn't disfigure the cards in any way. It's a pity this method isn't used for all card packs. I decided never to buy cards again from you for the reasons above but am a glutton for punishment and can't resist your lovely cards! I am awaiting my latest order and sincerely hope these will arrive without the gummy residue but I'm not holding my breath!
Great products. Excellent service. Fast delivery. I use the postcards for family and friends, entering competitions and the more British designs for Post Crossing.
Thank you for your kind review Dawn, how lovely!
Excellent 5 out of 5 My postcards were very pretty, better quality than I expected as the price was very good. Delivery to me really good, everything great I'd say Thanks very much. I'm also very pleased it's in uk and nothing to do with the likes of Amazon etc
Thank you, we are so glad to hear it!
Quite like the Postcard Store, but wish they would do larger packs so customers have an option. Personally I don't really care what is on the front as I use them for entering comps
The purchase was not working online and I was frustrated with my 4 attempts which never happened before in the past. Must be temperamental that day. In the end I had to call to make my purchase and it and it was quick and easy
Excellent service and such a great range.
Thank you so much for your kind review Anne, we are so glad that you enjoyed.
Thank you for your kind review Anne!
I do not know who raps the bundle of postcards but they stick the Sellotape across the paper rather than the length of the paper so it leaves two sticky patches on the postcards which is virtually making the postcards useless
I just received my latest order from The Postcard Store, and as usual am extremely pleased with the quality of the cardstock and the clarity of the images. The postcards are a pleasure to use, and I doubt if I'll ever go back to using the plain old white ones that one buys in a stationery shop.
Thank you so much Susie, your review means so much to us!
Many thanks for sending a generous quantity of free postcards as a bonus for my recently joining the National Compers' Alliance. They were well packed, were sent fairly promptly, and included several stylish designs, mainly in bright colours. The website is essentially fairly easy to use but could perhaps be a little clearer in displaying the various pricing options and describing the choices/themes of card designs.
3 sets ordered spanning two subjects. In the random selections a lot of the specific set were present. 1 set was purchased for competition entries where send a postcard was specific to entry. Reasonably priced. Good condition
The Postcard Store is rated 4.75 based on 535 reviews