The Postcard Store Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend The Postcard Store

About The Postcard Store: Why we sell the best and cheapest postcards online.

The Postcard Store is part of a small and friendly company called Oxfordshire Press Ltd which specializes in competitions and sports-betting publications.

We began when our readers couldn’t find value-for-money postcards for their competition entries, so we decided to print our own at incredibly low discount prices, just as a service for our members.

But now we find we love designing and printing postcards so much that there is no stopping us! We love real postcards and we are proud to be able to sell our postcards online at ridiculously cheap prices via our online shop.

Over time we’ve added new postcards to the range and envelopes – all great quality but at super cheap prices – and we will continue to add new ranges and products when we can. You can also find our postcards on Amazon and eBay.

01926 298986

info@oxonpress.co.uk

16 Cross Street

Click Here

Tell us how The Postcard Store made you happy

"Good quick service many thanks"
Thank you for the great feedback Paula. It is really appreciated.
"i have always been pleased with my orders."
Thank you very much Irene for your lovely review.
"Excellent website with a good range of products. Efficient service and quick delivery"
Hi Marion
So glad you like the postcards and thank you for taking the time to leave a review
"quick delivery, fairly good range of cards"
Sorry that our designs aren't good enough for a 5* rating, we will keep working on them.
"Excellent postcards, lovely scenes. Delivered quickly"
Hi Lesley
Good to know delivery was quick. Many thanks
"Lovely cards I need another pack"
Thanks for you high rating. We have new ranges coming out soon. We can't wait!
"Wide range of attractive products at a good price. Also excellent customer experience and service."
Hi Kim
We are thrilled to bits that you had a good experience with us and thanks for taking the time to review us.
"I always use the Postcard Store for both postcards and coloured envelopes. It's simple to choose from their excellent range of postcards and envelopes which are quickly dispatched. A first class service I thoroughly recommend."
We really appreciate your review Patricia. Many thanks for taking the time to write in.
"These postcards are really lovely and were delivered within a short time frame. They are excellent value for money too. Thank you"
Thank you Bren for taking time to review our postcards and we are really glad you are pleased with them.
"A store with a wonderful selection of cards. Efficient service, quick delivery!"
Hi Dimitrios
Thank you so much for your lovely review of our cards. We are delighted that you are pleased with them and look forward to seeing you again soon.
Thanks Dimitrios, for taking the time to write and for your kind review.
"Images are either very beautiful, cute, striking, nostalgic or funny. The quality is great, I love looking at them."
Hi Donna
We are so happy you love our postcards and thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We have new ranges coming out soon and we will let you know when they launch.
"I love my Postcards, they are beautiful, and very good quality, not the type that bend easy or you can feel cheap and nasty. These are very good quality, and the pictures on all of them, are quality, so clear. I have a friend, who collects my postcards,and puts them in a picture frame, so she might have 4 of wildlife in the frame, or 4 landscape in a frame, and she has said that when friends or family arrive, they always admire her postcards, so she has the feel for quality cards, and loves all of the cards. So as I have received these cards for several years, not forgetting the quality colorful envelopes that my great grandchildren love,and know when these items arrive they are from me. So as I say I have had these postcards and envelopes for several years, so feel I know them well, I know the Postcard store, and the staff are very good."
What a lovely review Audrey - thank you for taking the time to write in. Our own children really enjoy the pictures too and use them in scrap books. We have more ranges coming out soon and we will keep you up to date.
Hi Audrey and many thanks for your lovely review. We always love to hear how the postcards are being used.
"Quick delivery. Excellent quality postcards. Good communication with customers regarding order progress."
Hi Janet

Many thanks for the feedback, good you know both the postcards and service met your expectations.
"The postcards were dispatched very quickly and I had confidence from placing my order as I was notified straight away that they had my order and proceeded it speedily. I have ordered more postcards this weekend and I am looking forward to receiving them soon. Incidentally my husband was so impressed that as a surprise he has ordered some for me too so I look forward to receiving them all very soon. Thank you for your wonderful service."
Hi Bren

What can I say, what a lovely review, thank you very much and I hope you enjoy your new postcards as much as you enjoyed the first ones you received.
"Quick service"
Thanks for the feedback, good to know the postcards were delivered quickly, please let us know what we could have done to get a 5* review?
"Prompt attention to orders. Quality products."
Hi Elizabeth

Thank you for the great review, appreciation of our speed of service and the effort we put into making great postcards.
"Excellent, thank you"
Hi Bridget

Thanks for this and the two product reviews as well. Good to know you liked both the service and the actual postcards.
"Best cards to use for comping."
Hi Roy

Thanks for the great review and I hope they bring you luck with your comping.
"Postcards were lovely as always and arrived quickly"
Thanks for the review, both on the postcards and service you recived
"Excellent costumer service, cannot find fault with The Postcard Store whatsoever."
Thank you for the excellent review. We are very pleased to have met your expectations.
The Postcard Store is rated 4.75 based on 101 reviews