The Postcard Store Reviews

01926 298986

justin.callaghan@oxonpress.co.uk

16 Cross Street

Tell us how The Postcard Store made you happy

"After my original order got lost in the post, I contacted The Postcard Store yesterday. Justin was very helpful, offering a refund or replacement. I chose the replacement and he said he'd get it sent first class. He did, and it arrived this morning. I'm extremely happy and really can't praise The Postcard Store or Justin highly enough."
"Very good value and excellent designs."
"Orders always arrive very promptly and are excellent quality"
"hi. I liked the packs of cards I bought but, with the exception of the London pack, they are all so cutsie, cuddly and fluffy. I'm certain I would buy more if you had packs with a stronger element such as the banner on the old website which included a jaguar etc. Less kittens and flowers please."
"Since you raised your prices I can and have got more and cheaper postcards on ebay. In my opinion you need alot new pictures to choose from as well."
"Great choice of postcards and great value"
"The quality of the cards are very good better than the one you can get in the shops the pictures are lovely."
"Quick delivery - interesting postcard designs"
"Nice selection of postcards, with colourful interesting subjects, easy ordering and good delivery time, would recommend."
"Excellent choices speed of service is first class"
"Staff always very helpful, cards packaged securely and always delivered in a timely fashion, good selection of envelopes too, all at an affordable price, excellent service"
"Beautiful post cards and arrive promptly. Thank you 😊😊"
"Lots of choice, sasy to order, good quality postcards at affordable prices ."
"Ordered mixed pics,absolutely gorgeous postcards,could frame them so lovely"
"Fantastic postcards, good quality at an affordable price."
"Lovely postcards at such a reasonable price."
"The Postcard Store produces a wonderful array of good quality postcards They are so good they can be used for a variety of ideas. The website is easy to order from."
"The addition of PayPal is very poor and as I do not want a PayPal account I will not be using The Postcard Store again."
I am sorry for the way the payment displays, Paypal has the option to checkout as a guest and to use credit or debit card.

Many thanks.
"Easy to order, although one of the items I wanted was unavailable. Prompt delivery."
"An excellent selection of cards, just what I need for “Postcrossings”."
The Postcard Store is rated 4.50 based on 24 reviews