The Postcard Store Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Postcard Store
Read The Postcard Store Reviews

About The Postcard Store:

Why we sell the best and cheapest postcards online.

The Postcard Store is part of a small and friendly company called Oxfordshire Press Ltd which specializes in competitions and sports-betting publications.

We began when our readers couldn’t find value-for-money postcards for their competition entries, so we decided to print our own at incredibly low discount prices, just as a service for our members.

But now we find we love designing and printing postcards so much that there is no stopping us! We love real postcards and we are proud to be able to sell our postcards online at ridiculously cheap prices via our online shop.

Over time we’ve added new postcards to the range and envelopes – all great quality but at super cheap prices – and we will continue to add new ranges and products when we can. You can also find our postcards on Amazon and eBay.

01926 298986

info@oxonpress.co.uk

16 Cross Street

Tell us how The Postcard Store made you happy
Postcards arrived promptly but I am really disappointed with the quality. The colours are faded and not bright like the pictures on the website.
I'm so sorry to hear this - please send us a quick email and we will issue a full refund
I have a range of the Postcard Store cards, and was excited to see the new Thank You card range. However, the quality of the cards is not at the same level as my previous purchases, when using a card, the card absorbed my ink pen too. Sadly disappointing
Do contact Justin for a full refund. We are so sorry this has happened
I didn’t receive my envelopes with my paid for order
Please send them
I shall then write my review?
Hi Irene. I'm sorry to hear that the envelopes did not arrive. I shall look into this now and get them sent out,
I ordered my postcards, and they were delivered within two days,so that was impressive. I like the look of the postcards online, but on seeing them up close and looking at the size of my order I thought they were overpriced for the amount of postcards I received and the whole package. Not sure, that I will be ordering anymore.
Hi Ellen
I'm so sorry you were disappointed. You are welcome to a full refund at any time. I will ask Justin to give you a call so we can make things right.
Got an email to say they liked my review and glad I liked the postcards, I have not even received them never mind leaving a review. Hope this is not a bad omen and I do actually get them.
Hi Pam, I hope you have got the postcards now, I'll contact you directly just to make sure.
Disappointed with the postcard quality, pictures seemed to have a yellow cast on them and were nowhere near as attractive as shown online.
Hi Lindsey

Sorry you were unhappy with the cards, we have contacted you personally to try and resolve this.
The Postcard Store is rated 4.75 based on 407 reviews