The Postcard Store Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Postcard Store
Read The Postcard Store Reviews

About The Postcard Store:

Why we sell the best and cheapest postcards online.

The Postcard Store is part of a small and friendly company called Oxfordshire Press Ltd which specializes in competitions and sports-betting publications.

We began when our readers couldn’t find value-for-money postcards for their competition entries, so we decided to print our own at incredibly low discount prices, just as a service for our members.

But now we find we love designing and printing postcards so much that there is no stopping us! We love real postcards and we are proud to be able to sell our postcards online at ridiculously cheap prices via our online shop.

Over time we’ve added new postcards to the range and envelopes – all great quality but at super cheap prices – and we will continue to add new ranges and products when we can. You can also find our postcards on Amazon and eBay.

01926 298986

info@oxonpress.co.uk

16 Cross Street

Tell us how The Postcard Store made you happy
I ordered a set of mixed prints and when received they were completely blank. I sent a message back but still have not heard back?
Hi Rhea - we are so sorry about our error but were pleased to send out the correct cards to you as soon as we knew. Thanks for your feedback
I have been trying to place an order Twice it has timed out
after entering send Is there a Problem with your payment
site the aitems are still in my basket and i am not getting a
conformation message
We're so sorry to hear this Raymond - we weren't aware of any issues at that time. Do call Justin directly if it should ever happen again. Really sorry!
I haven't left a review as I've not received my cards yet!
Don't worry Pamela - some parcels are taking a bit longer because of the postage backlog but they should be with you very soon. If they haven't arrived after the weekend we can either send more or issue a full refund with our apologies
I can’t write a review as I haven’t received my postcards yet.
Sorry they haven't arrived, some customers are staying they are taking longer than usual at the moment. I'll ask Justin to contact your directly to check if they have arrived yet and then either send a new packet or refund you if they haven't arrived.
my parcel was left in the blue dustbin it had been opened and one
pack was missing printers gift 1 ref 3165/1733
Hi Raymond

Sorry to hear about your experience, we use Royal Mail for all our deliveries, so I would have a word with your postman about leaving them in the blue dustbin. But I've arranged for a replacement pack to be sent to you today.
Hi Raymond

I'm really sorry that your pack arrived damaged, we use Royal Mail for our deliveries, so it might be worth asking your postman why they left the parcel in the blue bin. As we have sold out of the Printer Gift range I have arranged for a full-priced pack of Mixed Pack 1 postcards to be sent as a replacement, these will be dispatched today.
The addition of PayPal is very poor and as I do not want a PayPal account I will not be using The Postcard Store again.
I am sorry for the way the payment displays, Paypal has the option to checkout as a guest and to use credit or debit card.

Many thanks.