The Postcard Store Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Postcard Store
Read The Postcard Store Reviews

About The Postcard Store:

Why we sell the best and cheapest postcards online.

The Postcard Store is part of a small and friendly company called Oxfordshire Press Ltd which specializes in competitions and sports-betting publications.

We began when our readers couldn’t find value-for-money postcards for their competition entries, so we decided to print our own at incredibly low discount prices, just as a service for our members.

But now we find we love designing and printing postcards so much that there is no stopping us! We love real postcards and we are proud to be able to sell our postcards online at ridiculously cheap prices via our online shop.

Over time we’ve added new postcards to the range and envelopes – all great quality but at super cheap prices – and we will continue to add new ranges and products when we can. You can also find our postcards on Amazon and eBay.

01926 298986

info@oxonpress.co.uk

16 Cross Street

Tell us how The Postcard Store made you happy
my parcel was left in the blue dustbin it had been opened and one pack was missing printers gift 1 ref 3165/1733
Hi Raymond

Sorry to hear about your experience, we use Royal Mail for all our deliveries, so I would have a word with your postman about leaving them in the blue dustbin. But I've arranged for a replacement pack to be sent to you today.
Hi Raymond

I'm really sorry that your pack arrived damaged, we use Royal Mail for our deliveries, so it might be worth asking your postman why they left the parcel in the blue bin. As we have sold out of the Printer Gift range I have arranged for a full-priced pack of Mixed Pack 1 postcards to be sent as a replacement, these will be dispatched today.
The addition of PayPal is very poor and as I do not want a PayPal account I will not be using The Postcard Store again.
I am sorry for the way the payment displays, Paypal has the option to checkout as a guest and to use credit or debit card.

Many thanks.