The Postcard Store Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Postcard Store
Read The Postcard Store Reviews

About The Postcard Store:

Why we sell the best and cheapest postcards online.

The Postcard Store is part of a small and friendly company called Oxfordshire Press Ltd which specializes in competitions and sports-betting publications.

We began when our readers couldn’t find value-for-money postcards for their competition entries, so we decided to print our own at incredibly low discount prices, just as a service for our members.

But now we find we love designing and printing postcards so much that there is no stopping us! We love real postcards and we are proud to be able to sell our postcards online at ridiculously cheap prices via our online shop.

Over time we’ve added new postcards to the range and envelopes – all great quality but at super cheap prices – and we will continue to add new ranges and products when we can. You can also find our postcards on Amazon and eBay.

01926 298986

info@oxonpress.co.uk

16 Cross Street

Tell us how The Postcard Store made you happy
Fast service and great variety of cards including black cards
Great cards, perfect size good quality card.
We are so glad to hear that you enjoy, thank you for reviewing!
Easy site to navigate and make purchases. Quality of postcards reflective of competitive prices. These are good everyday postcards. Efficient delivery. Thank you.
Thank you so much Sharon we are so glad to hear that you enjoyed!
Lovely selection of cards, price competative. With no address lines on the back there is plenty of room for message. When I emailed with a query last year I got a reply within a hour, well impressed.
Thank you so much Susan we are thrilled that you enjoyed! Thank you for such a nice review!
Would like to see more cards suitable to send to young children
We're working on it Terry - it's a good idea
Efficient and good value service and products
Thanks very much for your kind review!
Prompt service and nice product. Perhaps need to expand their range a bit.
Thanks Jo - happily we've got more ranges to come out soon
Good choice especially the Pick Your Own selection, speedy delivery, however, feel the paper band around each selection is not strong enough to stop them getting damaged in transit perhaps a boarded envelope is needed rather than a normal envelope. That said will purchase from Postcard Store in the future.
Thank you so much Sue your feedback it means a lot to us!
Very pleased with my postcards. Would have liked the bumper back, but your website said you’d run out.
Thanks Ann - hopefully everything is back in stock now.
Does what it says. Stores, and sells, postcards.
We certainly do!!
Good service and quality but I have noticed a change in the card used plus images less glossy .Would prefer to be able to order larger bundles of postcards as previously available.
Thank you so much for your review Helen we appreciate and note your feedback!
Nice a have fair option to choose postcards from simple designs to eye catching messages.
Many thanks Samson!
I am pleased with my postcards, and have already sent one to someone, ahead of the event for which I bought them, which is at the end of January. I was slightly disappointed with the packaging; the padded envelope was ripped, as though it wasn't strong enough, and one postcard very slightly damaged, damage that could occur in posting so I'm not worried about that.
Oh we are so sorry to hear about the ripped envelope - we shall look at our packing materials again shortly to check that we are using the best quality we can find.
I use these beautiful postcards to stay InTouch with my 8 grandchildren. On the whole I am very pleased with the range however more dinosaurs, trains and automobiles would be great!!!!
We will definitely look into more children-friendly cards Judith. Many thanks for the suggestion
Nice cards, a good variety - exactly what I was looking for.
Glad you were happy with your order William
Beautiful cards, great quality.
We are glad you enjoyed Veerle, thank you for your lovely review!
Happy pictures, good quality and a nice feel-good item to send to friends and family to let them know you’re thinking about them.
We are glad to hear you enjoyed Carol, what a lovely gesture! Thank you so much for reviewing!
Yes arrived on time, postcards beautiful colours, was disappointed no envelopes included but otherwise very good.
Hi Susan - I just checked your order and you asked for postcards only. But don't worry - we have envelopes in every colour when you need them. Thanks for taking the time to review us.
Good qualty post cards. Impressed with the quote ones, but disappointed with the pictures on the nature ones.
Thank you so much for your review Alison.
Good service, lovely quality but quite expensive for an online purchase.
Thanks Kathy - we have taken note and drastically reduced our postage prices. Your feedback is so important.
The Postcard Store is rated 4.76 based on 495 reviews