The Postcard Store Reviews

4.7
Based on 615 reviews
Read The Postcard Store Reviews

About The Postcard Store:

Why we sell the best and cheapest postcards online.

The Postcard Store is part of a small and friendly company called Oxfordshire Press Ltd which specializes in competitions and sports-betting publications.

We began when our readers couldn’t find value-for-money postcards for their competition entries, so we decided to print our own at incredibly low discount prices, just as a service for our members.

But now we find we love designing and printing postcards so much that there is no stopping us! We love real postcards and we are proud to be able to sell our postcards online at ridiculously cheap prices via our online shop.

Over time we’ve added new postcards to the range and envelopes – all great quality but at super cheap prices – and we will continue to add new ranges and products when we can. You can also find our postcards on Amazon and eBay.

01926 298986

info@oxonpress.co.uk

16 Cross Street

Tell us how The Postcard Store made you happy
Postcards are what I need and a good size.
Excellent value per card My fountain pen ink did not like the paper and ‘bled’ Will certainly hope to buy again
I received the Postcards promptly and well packaged, my only criticism, and why I can't give 5 stars is there are no lines on the address side
Lovely postcards just what I wanted for my Jubilympics themed memory book
Straight forward. A fair deal.
Mostly I have not problems with these. One time one card had a bit of white on it where there’s ment to be colour but I probably didn’t notice it until after the time you can say about it. Yesterday I got my parcel and two cards were missing from the new Liberty pack. No response yet so I am waiting for a reply as I only got it yesterday.
I have been ordering for some years now, a.ways good quality and delivery very prompt no complaints.
Thank you for your kind review Jenny!
received order in timely fashion
Thank you Marilyn, we are glad to hear it!
I ordered two packs of postcards on spwecial offer and received two A5 booklets. I didn't want them so I gave them away.
Thank you for your kind review Mike.
Really pleased with my selection of postcards I put them into a frame fir my new flat when I move to the coast . I will use the rest to notify my friends and family with my new address. Good quality and choice .
Thank you for your lovely review Marion, such a clever idea!
Quite like the Postcard Store, but wish they would do larger packs so customers have an option. Personally I don't really care what is on the front as I use them for entering comps
Thank you for your lovely review Brian, we appreciate your feedback!
The purchase was not working online and I was frustrated with my 4 attempts which never happened before in the past. Must be temperamental that day. In the end I had to call to make my purchase and it and it was quick and easy
Thank you, we're glad that you enjoyed!
I do not know who raps the bundle of postcards but they stick the Sellotape across the paper rather than the length of the paper so it leaves two sticky patches on the postcards which is virtually making the postcards useless
Many thanks for sending a generous quantity of free postcards as a bonus for my recently joining the National Compers' Alliance. They were well packed, were sent fairly promptly, and included several stylish designs, mainly in bright colours. The website is essentially fairly easy to use but could perhaps be a little clearer in displaying the various pricing options and describing the choices/themes of card designs.
Thank you so much for reviewing Francis!
3 sets ordered spanning two subjects. In the random selections a lot of the specific set were present. 1 set was purchased for competition entries where send a postcard was specific to entry. Reasonably priced. Good condition
Thank you so much Chris.
Great cards would like to see more colourful and kiddie type that’s why I bought them to send to children in my family they love to receive cards through the letter box
Thank you for such a lovely review Julie!
Fast service and great variety of cards including black cards
Thank you for your kind review!
Great cards, perfect size good quality card.
We are so glad to hear that you enjoy, thank you for reviewing!
Easy site to navigate and make purchases. Quality of postcards reflective of competitive prices. These are good everyday postcards. Efficient delivery. Thank you.
Thank you so much Sharon we are so glad to hear that you enjoyed!
Lovely selection of cards, price competative. With no address lines on the back there is plenty of room for message. When I emailed with a query last year I got a reply within a hour, well impressed.
Thank you so much Susan we are thrilled that you enjoyed! Thank you for such a nice review!
The Postcard Store is rated 4.7 based on 615 reviews