The Postcard Store Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Postcard Store
Read The Postcard Store Reviews

About The Postcard Store:

Why we sell the best and cheapest postcards online.

The Postcard Store is part of a small and friendly company called Oxfordshire Press Ltd which specializes in competitions and sports-betting publications.

We began when our readers couldn’t find value-for-money postcards for their competition entries, so we decided to print our own at incredibly low discount prices, just as a service for our members.

But now we find we love designing and printing postcards so much that there is no stopping us! We love real postcards and we are proud to be able to sell our postcards online at ridiculously cheap prices via our online shop.

Over time we’ve added new postcards to the range and envelopes – all great quality but at super cheap prices – and we will continue to add new ranges and products when we can. You can also find our postcards on Amazon and eBay.

01926 298986

info@oxonpress.co.uk

16 Cross Street

Tell us how The Postcard Store made you happy
Didn't realise I was buying 10 of each cards! most likely my fault. Note to self read small print!
I bought two packs of postcards. The African animals - lion, zebra, giraffe etc - were beautiful photographs. I bought a second pack of wild animals in nature - red squirrel, barn owl, fox cub and others - and the photos were of a much poorer quality than the first pack. I have given most of them to my grandchildren. So one pack excellent and the other pack disappointing.
I'm so sorry to hear that the colours didn't seem right. I will arrange for a refund for these.
it only has three stars as there were two options of packs of 40 which had disappeared, which were out of stock at time of purchase and the only options were packs of 20. At time of review, the 40 packs were still missing from the available pack to buy.
I'm so sorry you visited when we were out of stock. They are all back again now.
The online ordering was easy to do, and the delivery was very quick. I am a bit disappointed with the postcards though! They are not as bright as I thought they would be.
It's good to know this - many thanks
The price for the cards is very good. However I was disappointed to see the 50 set ordered only had 10 different cards (ie 5 of the same). Now in haste I might not have read the description clearly. A mixed set ideally should contain a wider variety of cards. Hence my lower mark.
If you are ever disappointed Colin you must ask for a full refund. Just contact Justin at info@oxonpress.co.uk and he will organise it.
OK... get what you pay for... waiting for a lucky big win now!!!
Sorry to hear you didn't love them. We are always happy to refund for whatever reason.
This review has been sent before the order has even been dispatched to me, so I cant comment on quality until I receive items, and as yet have no idea how long they are going to take to arrive.
Hopefully you will have received them by now Angela. They are always dispatched on the day they were ordered. Do let us know what you think of the cards themselves.
Hi Angela Sorry, I meant to also say I've passed your query onto customer service and they will contact you to make sure you have received the postcards now, and send news ones if they have gone missing in the post.
hi. I liked the packs of cards I bought but, with the exception of the London pack, they are all so cutsie, cuddly and fluffy. I'm certain I would buy more if you had packs with a stronger element such as the banner on the old website which included a jaguar etc. Less kittens and flowers please.
Hi Thanks for the feedback, we are going to introduce another new range very soon, which you should find interesting, I can't say more just yet. But have you seen the Wild at Heart range? This has a jaguar in it and isn't cute or fluffy at all.
Since you raised your prices I can and have got more and cheaper postcards on ebay. In my opinion you need alot new pictures to choose from as well.
Hi Thanks for your feedback, I just had a quick look on eBay and there were some packs of vintage and used postcards cheaper, but nothing new. And certainly nothings that will be shrink wrapped to ensure they aren't damaged in the post. We bring out new ranges regularly and will launch another this year.
The Postcard Store is rated 4.76 based on 495 reviews