The Postcard Store Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Postcard Store
Read The Postcard Store Reviews

About The Postcard Store:

Why we sell the best and cheapest postcards online.

The Postcard Store is part of a small and friendly company called Oxfordshire Press Ltd which specializes in competitions and sports-betting publications.

We began when our readers couldn’t find value-for-money postcards for their competition entries, so we decided to print our own at incredibly low discount prices, just as a service for our members.

But now we find we love designing and printing postcards so much that there is no stopping us! We love real postcards and we are proud to be able to sell our postcards online at ridiculously cheap prices via our online shop.

Over time we’ve added new postcards to the range and envelopes – all great quality but at super cheap prices – and we will continue to add new ranges and products when we can. You can also find our postcards on Amazon and eBay.

01926 298986

info@oxonpress.co.uk

16 Cross Street

Tell us how The Postcard Store made you happy
This review has been sent before the order has even been dispatched to me, so I cant comment on quality until I receive items, and as yet have no idea how long they are going to take to arrive.
Hopefully you will have received them by now Angela. They are always dispatched on the day they were ordered. Do let us know what you think of the cards themselves.
Hi Angela

Sorry, I meant to also say I've passed your query onto customer service and they will contact you to make sure you have received the postcards now, and send news ones if they have gone missing in the post.
hi. I liked the packs of cards I bought but, with the exception of the London pack, they are all so cutsie, cuddly and fluffy. I'm certain I would buy more if you had packs with a stronger element such as the banner on the old website which included a jaguar etc. Less kittens and flowers please.
Hi

Thanks for the feedback, we are going to introduce another new range very soon, which you should find interesting, I can't say more just yet. But have you seen the Wild at Heart range? This has a jaguar in it and isn't cute or fluffy at all.
Since you raised your prices I can and have got more and cheaper postcards on ebay. In my opinion you need alot new pictures to choose from as well.
Hi

Thanks for your feedback, I just had a quick look on eBay and there were some packs of vintage and used postcards cheaper, but nothing new. And certainly nothings that will be shrink wrapped to ensure they aren't damaged in the post.

We bring out new ranges regularly and will launch another this year.
The Postcard Store is rated 4.78 based on 140 reviews