The Postcard Store Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Postcard Store
Read The Postcard Store Reviews

About The Postcard Store:

Why we sell the best and cheapest postcards online.

The Postcard Store is part of a small and friendly company called Oxfordshire Press Ltd which specializes in competitions and sports-betting publications.

We began when our readers couldn’t find value-for-money postcards for their competition entries, so we decided to print our own at incredibly low discount prices, just as a service for our members.

But now we find we love designing and printing postcards so much that there is no stopping us! We love real postcards and we are proud to be able to sell our postcards online at ridiculously cheap prices via our online shop.

Over time we’ve added new postcards to the range and envelopes – all great quality but at super cheap prices – and we will continue to add new ranges and products when we can. You can also find our postcards on Amazon and eBay.

01926 298986

info@oxonpress.co.uk

16 Cross Street

Tell us how The Postcard Store made you happy
plenty of choice, good quality,
Hi Linda

Thanks for this and the product review, Cuddly Creature have long been one of our favourite ranges.
Excellent quality postcards and speedy service
Hi Jo

Thanks for your great review, good to know we met your expectations with the postcards and service.
User friendly with lots of choice.
Hi Kay

Thanks for the great feedback, we do try and make ordering as easy as possible. And if you every have a query you can call or e-mail us.
Excellent service..quick delivery and great selection of postcards.
Hi Jan

Thanks for the 5* review, good to hear that you like the postcards and service. We aim to dispatch all order within 24 hours of receiving them.
I use the Postcard Store every time I need my coloured envelopes. I am very happy that several different lovely vibrant colours come in each pack and usually order 2 packs at a time. I like the fact that they are self seal too. Once I order them they arrive very quickly and securely packaged. They are also very fairly priced. I did have an issue a couple of years back when on ordering on line, I inadvertently placed 2 orders for the identical items. I phoned the company, who were very kind, friendly and pleased and immediately resolved my issue for me. Since then I have been careful to order the right amount I need and as I say, I really do give top marks to this company.
Hi Margaret

Thanks for the very thorough review, I happy that you like our coloured envelopes and also happy that when you had a problem we were able to deal with it satisfactorily.
The Envelopes I order were top quality, ideal for entering competitions.
Hi Fred

Thanks for the review, I hope the coloured envelopes bring you a bit of luck with the comping.
The Postcard Store hasa great selection of cards, which are sent out ready for the rigours of the mail system, so that they arrive (in good time) unbent and ready to enjoy using.
Hi Susie

Thanks for the detailed review, good to hear that our packing ensured that the envelopes arrive undamaged.
Easy to use ordering online, website is clear and delivery is always quick and excellent service
Hi Karen

Thanks for the very complete review, I'm very happy to hear you like the website and that our service meets you expectations.
Excellent, speedy service every time.
Hi Marian

Thanks for the 5* feedback on our service.
Just about the right price.
Hi David

Many thanks for taking the time to leave three reviews, both on the products and service. We aim to produce cheap postcards without compromising on quality or service.
Postcards are excellent quality... I like it when postcard store does a sale.... Would like to be informed directly when a sale or promotion is on
Hi Jennifer

Thanks for the feedback, I'll add you to our newsletter so you will hear directly when we have sales and competitions. You can also like our page on Facebook and the same information is added there as well. And just to let you know we will run a competition for free postcards later this month.
beautiful postcards quick despatch good price
Hi Georgina

Thanks for the lovely review, I'm glad you like the postcards and appreciate the price and service.
Postcard set was lovely, delivered quickly and packaged well
Hi Jayne

Thanks for leaving such good feedback on both the service and set of postcards
Choice of quality picture postcards at competitive prices. Good value for money. I thoroughly recommend them.
Hi Tricia

It good to hear from a regular customer, knowing that we continue to provide good service and postcards
I was really pleased with the quality of the postcards and with the very fast delivery
Hi Jean

Thanks for the great feedback, both on the quality of postcards and speedy service.
Very good product, and value for money
Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback, good to know you like the postcards and appreciate the value for money.
Thank you for commenting on price and service, we try and make cheap postcards without compromising either service or quality and it's good to hear that you agree we are doing it.
Good service and the cards are of a good selection
Hi Raymond

Thanks for leaving the three reviews, and commenting on the service you received, not just the set of postcards. Good to hear that we are meeting your expectations.
I was delighted with my recent purchase. Excellent quality and pretty photos
Hi Priscilla

Thank you for the good feedback, we'll try and work even harder to make your next review five out of five.
Great products and fast service!
Thanks for the feedback, glad you like the quality and speed of service
excellent postcards and excellent service
Hi Emma

Thanks for all the great feedback, both on the postcards themselves and the service. It shows that we can deliver cheap postcards without compromising on quality.
The Postcard Store is rated 4.79 based on 147 reviews