The Postcard Store Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend The Postcard Store

About The Postcard Store: Why we sell the best and cheapest postcards online.

The Postcard Store is part of a small and friendly company called Oxfordshire Press Ltd which specializes in competitions and sports-betting publications.

We began when our readers couldn’t find value-for-money postcards for their competition entries, so we decided to print our own at incredibly low discount prices, just as a service for our members.

But now we find we love designing and printing postcards so much that there is no stopping us! We love real postcards and we are proud to be able to sell our postcards online at ridiculously cheap prices via our online shop.

Over time we’ve added new postcards to the range and envelopes – all great quality but at super cheap prices – and we will continue to add new ranges and products when we can. You can also find our postcards on Amazon and eBay.

01926 298986

info@oxonpress.co.uk

16 Cross Street

Tell us how The Postcard Store made you happy

"hi. I liked the packs of cards I bought but, with the exception of the London pack, they are all so cutsie, cuddly and fluffy. I'm certain I would buy more if you had packs with a stronger element such as the banner on the old website which included a jaguar etc. Less kittens and flowers please."
Hi

Thanks for the feedback, we are going to introduce another new range very soon, which you should find interesting, I can't say more just yet. But have you seen the Wild at Heart range? This has a jaguar in it and isn't cute or fluffy at all.
"Since you raised your prices I can and have got more and cheaper postcards on ebay. In my opinion you need alot new pictures to choose from as well."
Hi

Thanks for your feedback, I just had a quick look on eBay and there were some packs of vintage and used postcards cheaper, but nothing new. And certainly nothings that will be shrink wrapped to ensure they aren't damaged in the post.

We bring out new ranges regularly and will launch another this year.
"Great choice of postcards and great value"
Hi Karen

Thanks for another great review, glad you apprciate that cheap postcards can still be quality postcards.
"The quality of the cards are very good better than the one you can get in the shops the pictures are lovely."
Hi Diane

Apologies for the delay in thanking you for the review, but it good to know you like the quality.
"Quick delivery - interesting postcard designs"
Thanks for the feedback, glad to hear you like the designs and service
"Nice selection of postcards, with colourful interesting subjects, easy ordering and good delivery time, would recommend."
Hi ian

Thanks for your detailed review, good to know you liked the postcards and appreciated the service.
"Excellent choices speed of service is first class"
Hi Patricia

Good to know our service was good, thanks for taking the time to leave a review.
"Staff always very helpful, cards packaged securely and always delivered in a timely fashion, good selection of envelopes too, all at an affordable price, excellent service"
Hi Michele

Thanks for the lovely review, so glad you like the postcards and service.
"Beautiful post cards and arrive promptly. Thank you 😊😊"
Hi Anne

Thanks for the review, both of the postcards and service, we try and make the Postcard Store the best palce to buy postcards online.
"Lots of choice, sasy to order, good quality postcards at affordable prices ."
Hi Tricia

Thanks for the several reviews, glad you like to postcards so much.
"Ordered mixed pics,absolutely gorgeous postcards,could frame them so lovely"
Hi Katrina

Thanks for the feedback, really nice to hear you like the postcards enough to frame them.
"Fantastic postcards, good quality at an affordable price."
Hi Liza

Great review, thank you good to that our aim of producing cheap postcards but keeping up the quality is working.
"Lovely postcards at such a reasonable price."
Good to know we can sell the postcards at a cheap price without compromising on quality.
"The Postcard Store produces a wonderful array of good quality postcards They are so good they can be used for a variety of ideas. The website is easy to order from."
Hi Ferdinand

Many thanks for the great feedback, glad you like the new website as well.
"The addition of PayPal is very poor and as I do not want a PayPal account I will not be using The Postcard Store again."
I am sorry for the way the payment displays, Paypal has the option to checkout as a guest and to use credit or debit card.

Many thanks.
"Easy to order, although one of the items I wanted was unavailable. Prompt delivery."
Thanks for the feedback, all our ranges are back in stock if you want to order now.
"An excellent selection of cards, just what I need for “Postcrossings”."
Thanks for the 5 star review, we think Postcrossing is a great hobby and glad you think our cards are good for it.
"I may not be your best customer, but I am certainly your happiest when my postcards arrive. The quality, the choice, the clarity of the colours are fantastic. The bonus is the price, suits everyone's budget."
All our customers are 'best'. And reviews like this make all our hard work worth it, thanks
"Great service. Steve"
Hi Steve

Glad you like the service, thanks for the review.
"Very cute cards"
Glad you like them, thanks for the feedback
The Postcard Store is rated 4.75 based on 101 reviews