The Postcard Store Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Postcard Store
Read The Postcard Store Reviews

About The Postcard Store:

Why we sell the best and cheapest postcards online.

The Postcard Store is part of a small and friendly company called Oxfordshire Press Ltd which specializes in competitions and sports-betting publications.

We began when our readers couldn’t find value-for-money postcards for their competition entries, so we decided to print our own at incredibly low discount prices, just as a service for our members.

But now we find we love designing and printing postcards so much that there is no stopping us! We love real postcards and we are proud to be able to sell our postcards online at ridiculously cheap prices via our online shop.

Over time we’ve added new postcards to the range and envelopes – all great quality but at super cheap prices – and we will continue to add new ranges and products when we can. You can also find our postcards on Amazon and eBay.

01926 298986

info@oxonpress.co.uk

16 Cross Street

Tell us how The Postcard Store made you happy
Good service and choice of postcards. Quick delivery.
Thank you very much for your review - it's really appreciated in our small business.
Very pleased with my cards they are lovely.
That's lovely to know Sharon - many thanks
Excellent quality and quick Service
Thanks Julie - we are so pleased you liked your cards and our service.
Beautiful postcards and excellent service! Thank you.
That is so lovely to hear - thank you Emma!
I am pleased with my postcards, and have already sent one to someone, ahead of the event for which I bought them, which is at the end of January. I was slightly disappointed with the packaging; the padded envelope was ripped, as though it wasn't strong enough, and one postcard very slightly damaged, damage that could occur in posting so I'm not worried about that.
Oh we are so sorry to hear about the ripped envelope - we shall look at our packing materials again shortly to check that we are using the best quality we can find.
Just what I wanted. Good quality. Thank you. Wendy
Many thanks Wendy for your lovely review - it is so appreciated in a small company like ours
Lovely cards and quick delivery
Glad you got them quickly Moyra and that you liked them. Thanks for letting us know.
Lovely .... old fashioned way of touching base!
Thank you Ann for taking the time to review us. Much appreciated!
Excellent service, lovely products. I especially like the "Pick your own" option. I received my postcards very quickly. Would definitely recommend.
We're so happy our customers like this idea!
Lovely selection of postcards. Prompt delivery.
Thank you so much Angela for taking the trouble to review us.
What a treasure trove. An array of beautiful Postcards for all tastes and all occasions and the super gorgeous bright coloured envelopes a joy for anyone to find in their post. They put a smile in face even to write them. 😊
That's lovely to hear Sue, many thanks!
Delighted with the postcards. My husband has dementia and is in a residential home. Can’t visit but write each week. These are lovely he likes music and singing and just the right size for a note
That's so lovely to know - we are so glad he enjoys receiving your cards.
I use these beautiful postcards to stay InTouch with my 8 grandchildren. On the whole I am very pleased with the range however more dinosaurs, trains and automobiles would be great!!!!
We will definitely look into more children-friendly cards Judith. Many thanks for the suggestion
Excellent quality and choice of postcards. Prompt delivery. Easy ordering.
That's so lovely to know. Thank you so much
Lovely quality postcards and they make great Christmas/birthday cards, no need for envelopes just send them as they are. Less waste.
Thanks Sheila
Beautiful cards. They will be added to letters for my pals. I know they will love them.
Thank you so much Mira for your lovely review
Bought lovely postcards this year - thank you x
Thank you so much!
Excellent products - tried the rest Postcard Store is best! Used to also get envelopes with pick me in blue xx
That's so nice to know Maureen - many thanks
Very pleased with speed of delivery, packing, and quality of the cards themselves. I will be using them to write to residents in local care home.
Hope they raise some smiles in the care home. Many thanks to you for your custom and your lovely review
Service and delivery both excellent. Photos on card attractive and various. Ideal cards for comping.
Hope they bring you lots of luck in your comping Marian
The Postcard Store is rated 4.76 based on 495 reviews