The Postcard Store Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Postcard Store
Read The Postcard Store Reviews

About The Postcard Store:

Why we sell the best and cheapest postcards online.

The Postcard Store is part of a small and friendly company called Oxfordshire Press Ltd which specializes in competitions and sports-betting publications.

We began when our readers couldn’t find value-for-money postcards for their competition entries, so we decided to print our own at incredibly low discount prices, just as a service for our members.

But now we find we love designing and printing postcards so much that there is no stopping us! We love real postcards and we are proud to be able to sell our postcards online at ridiculously cheap prices via our online shop.

Over time we’ve added new postcards to the range and envelopes – all great quality but at super cheap prices – and we will continue to add new ranges and products when we can. You can also find our postcards on Amazon and eBay.

01926 298986

info@oxonpress.co.uk

16 Cross Street

Tell us how The Postcard Store made you happy
Another excellent order..Great offer, great product and superb delivery. I'm using the postcards already. Thank you guys, you never fail to deliver! PS It was very wet on the day of delivery but the bubble wrap kept the contents totally dry!
Thanks Andy - it's good to see you again. Glad they didn't get wet
Great range of good quality postcards at a very affordable price.
Thanks Ena for your kind review - we always try to make them the best value for money that we can.
I'm always buying your cards. They are colourful, good quality and good value.
Thanks Sue for your positive review - we really appreciate it
Postcards and envelopes excellent value and quality. Especially love your competitions! Good work
It's so good to know you were happy with your order. Thanks for taking the time to review us.
Very good quality, value and lovely pictures. Very quick delivery.
Thanks Maddie for such a lovely review - we really appreciate it.
Great Quality product and great customer service
Many thanks - we are very proud of our customer services and it's good to know that we have reason to be
Excellent quality goods and quick delivery. Very pleased with my purchase
That's so good to know Margaret. Many thanks
Great quality postcards
A*
Fast delivery
Definitely will be ordering more
Look forward to seeing you again Lucy - thanks for taking the time to review us
Easy to order & fast delivery
Thank you so much for your kind review
I am pleased with my purchase of 3 lots of postcards from " The Postcard Store".
Many thanks for letting us know - it means a lot to us to know you are happy with your cards
Beautiful postcards. Fantastic quality and a good delivery service
Thanks Diane for your kind review
The price for the cards is very good. However I was disappointed to see the 50 set ordered only had 10 different cards (ie 5 of the same). Now in haste I might not have read the description clearly. A mixed set ideally should contain a wider variety of cards. Hence my lower mark.
If you are ever disappointed Colin you must ask for a full refund. Just contact Justin at info@oxonpress.co.uk and he will organise it.
Excellent product, lovely photographs and first class delivery.
Thanks Owen - it's good to know all went well
I have ordered from the Postcard Store twice now. They arrived quickly, were a good price and good quality and I was very pleased. Thank you.
Many thanks Lee for your kind review.
The pictures are beautiful
That's lovely to know Barbara - many thanks
I will definitely send for some more. Many thanks. S.
Thanks so much - we hope to see you again soon, especially as we have several new collections to launch soon.
Very happy with the cards I bought, lovely designs.
Thanks Margaret - we really appreciate your kind review
Lovely pictures at a great price.
Thank you very much for your generous review. We really appreciate it.
The post cards were easy to choose from the website. After ordering I received them in 3 days and the cards are the exact colours they were on the website. Lovely quality and so gorgeous for sending to my dad each week now he is in a Care Home! Excellent product of good quality and enhanced by excellent service!
What a lovely idea to send a weekly postcard to your father. He must really look forward to receiving them and looking back over previous ones. Thank you Marian for your lovely review
I loved the brightly coloured envelopes and the lines from various songs on the postcards. They were excellent quality and everyone who received them smiled more brightly during lockdown!
That's so lovely to hear Wendy. It's funny how those war time songs never seem to go out of favour.
The Postcard Store is rated 4.75 based on 365 reviews