The Postcard Store Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Postcard Store
Read The Postcard Store Reviews

About The Postcard Store:

Why we sell the best and cheapest postcards online.

The Postcard Store is part of a small and friendly company called Oxfordshire Press Ltd which specializes in competitions and sports-betting publications.

We began when our readers couldn’t find value-for-money postcards for their competition entries, so we decided to print our own at incredibly low discount prices, just as a service for our members.

But now we find we love designing and printing postcards so much that there is no stopping us! We love real postcards and we are proud to be able to sell our postcards online at ridiculously cheap prices via our online shop.

Over time we’ve added new postcards to the range and envelopes – all great quality but at super cheap prices – and we will continue to add new ranges and products when we can. You can also find our postcards on Amazon and eBay.

01926 298986

info@oxonpress.co.uk

16 Cross Street

Tell us how The Postcard Store made you happy
Thank you for my Thank You cards!!
They arrived quickly and are just what I want to pop into the parcel when I send items I've sold on eBay.
Many thanks Jayne, we are so glad you like them.
I didn’t receive my envelopes with my paid for order
Please send them
I shall then write my review?
Hi Irene. I'm sorry to hear that the envelopes did not arrive. I shall look into this now and get them sent out,
The designs are pleasing and the order arrived very quickly
Many thanks Elaine. We are glad you're happy with your new postcards
Love the postcard store! I enter a lot of competitions and always use them for my postcard entries. I love the variety of postcards and find them very well priced.
Many thanks Kelly - hope they bring you lots of luck.
Great selection of cards. Good quality. Speedy service and delivery. Would definitely use again.
We look forward to seeing you again Sandra, many thanks!
My friends were delighted with the card they received from this purchase.
We're glad to hear that your friends enjoyed them Stella!
Absolutely loved the postcards that I ordered(songs of hope).They were great value and arrived quickly.
Hi Lesley
We're delighted that you like my Songs of Hope cards. We designed them for the current time but hopefully the message will be just as true when we're through this tough time!
Prompt and efficient service. Lovely postcards.
Thank you so much Alwen. We are delighted that you're happy with the cards
Always good service. Have had all my postcards from The Postcard Store. I do competitions with them, and hopefully one will get picked
out as the are so attractive. Love them.
Thanks so much for taking the time to review us Jenny. Hope your new cards will bring you some good luck!
Service is excellent. Cards are superb. Keep up the good work
Thank you so much Maureen. It's always good to hear from you.
Easy to order and quick delivery .
Many thanks Jane for taking the time to review us - we really appreciate it.
Brilliant cards! My grandchildren love them & now look out for them arriving in the post. Thankyou for your very prompt service.
It's lovely to know that your grandchildren are enjoying them too Jane,
Super quick delivery. Cards good quality and clear pictures. I got the mixed packs, so one of each design and lots to choose from. I would recommend and buy again!
Thank you so much Elaine for reviewing your new Mixed Pack of cards!
Speedy delivery (literally 24 hours), well packaged and the quality of the products lived up to expectations. Wish I'd discovered this company before as I'm writing for England during the lockdown.
We bet you're cheering so many people up with your cards Molly. Thanks very much for taking the time to review us
Very quick service and quality cards.
Thank you so much for your review and we're glad you're pleased
I ordered my postcards, and they were delivered within two days,so that was impressive. I like the look of the postcards online, but on seeing them up close and looking at the size of my order I thought they were overpriced for the amount of postcards I received and the whole package. Not sure, that I will be ordering anymore.
Hi Ellen
I'm so sorry you were disappointed. You are welcome to a full refund at any time. I will ask Justin to give you a call so we can make things right.
Delighted with the latest postcard designs good quality envelopes and prompt service thumbs up
Thanks so much for taking the trouble to review us - we're so glad you're happy with them
Fast service, though I feel the prices are a bit on the expensive side!
Thanks Linda - we will look at the prices again this week to ensure they are good value for money,
Very efficient service even in the current situation.
Glad they arrived quickly and safely Alison. We dispatch everything on the day it's ordered and at the moment we are just crossing our fingers that the Royal Mail aren't too overwhelmed
Excellent quality!
Thanks so much for leaving such a lovely review.
The Postcard Store is rated 4.75 based on 280 reviews