The Postcard Store Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend The Postcard Store

About The Postcard Store: Why we sell the best and cheapest postcards online.

The Postcard Store is part of a small and friendly company called Oxfordshire Press Ltd which specializes in competitions and sports-betting publications.

We began when our readers couldn’t find value-for-money postcards for their competition entries, so we decided to print our own at incredibly low discount prices, just as a service for our members.

But now we find we love designing and printing postcards so much that there is no stopping us! We love real postcards and we are proud to be able to sell our postcards online at ridiculously cheap prices via our online shop.

Over time we’ve added new postcards to the range and envelopes – all great quality but at super cheap prices – and we will continue to add new ranges and products when we can. You can also find our postcards on Amazon and eBay.

01926 298986

info@oxonpress.co.uk

16 Cross Street

Tell us how The Postcard Store made you happy

"I love the Postcard Store products and the service is really very good."
Hi Carol

Thanks for both your reviews, good to hear you love our postcards and service.
Hi Carol

Great feedback, thank you.
"Excellent service as always, great value especially the latest "printers error" selection. Really good quality. Will keep coming back."
Hi Alf

Thanks for the great feedback. happy you like the price, service and quality.
Hi Alf

Many thanks for the good review, I'm glad you like the Printer Gift range and appreciate the cheap postcards can still be good quality.
"Great quality. Would recommend and order from again."
Hi Jade

Many thanks for the good feedback, glad you like the quality of the postcards.
"Good quality good colours good value."
Hi Maddie

Thanks for the review, glad you like the colours and value of the postcards. Let us know what else we could have done to get a 5* review.
Hi Maddie

Thanks for the review, glad you like the quality and value, please let us know what we could have done to make it a five star review?
"I have been really pleased with all the postcards purchased so far from The Postcard Store and the delivery time was very prompt. So all round a good experience."
Hi Jane

Great to hear our service and postcards are good enough to keep you coming back, thanks for the review.
"Lovely postcards, reasonably priced"
Hi Catherine

Good to hear you like the postcards and pricing, thanks for taking the time to leave a review.
"Lovely postcards and really speedy delivery"
Thanks for taking the time to leave feedback.
"They are awesome! Saved the day by generously helping me out and sending first class, totally recommend them."
Hi Elizabeth

Good to hear that Justin was able to help you with speedy delivery, we try and make our customer service as good as possible. Thanks for the feedback.
"Prompt and efficient service. Excellent quality and value. One happy customer who will be back for more!"
Another review, thank you and I'll pass your comments about customer service on to Justin
"Great offer on...so great prices...easy purchase...speedy delivery. Ordered on Sunday evening, delivered on Tuesday...SUPERB!!!"
Hi Andy

Many thanks for taking the time to leave a review. I'm very happy to hear you like the cards and customer service.
"Excellent product"
Hi Elaine

Thanks for you feedback on both the company and postcards you bought
"I had not purchased before, but have to say how pleased I am with the quality, and I love the designs"
Thank you for your review Janet, we try to keep our collections up to date and interesting, make sure to visit the shop to see some of the new designs as they launch
"I use the postcards as part of my training. Everyone who attends my workshops selects a postcard to take away with them. Everyone loves them - it takes some people ages to choose the card that appeals to them most, given the beautiful range of images. The quality of the cards, the wonderful selection and the very prompt service provided is fabulous. Thank you Lizzie and wider team."
Hi Rene, thanks for your review and I'm glad the cards help with your training workshops.
"Beautiful postcards delivered in record time!"
Thanks for the review Andrea, we always try to get orders out the same day if possible.
"Good service and nice postcards"
Thanks for taking the time to give us feedback.
Good to hear you liked the postcards and service, thanks for the review.
"Good service, excellent range of postcard designs, and extremely good value for money."
Hi Eric, thanks for taking the time to reply and I'm glad to hear you think they are good quality, I'll also pass your comment about good service onto Justin.
"Great selection of postcards at a reasonable price. Quick and speedy service."
Hi Sarah

Good to hear you agree the postcards are good value for money, we try and make them as cheap as possible. Thanks for taking the time to leave a review.
"After my original order got lost in the post, I contacted The Postcard Store yesterday. Justin was very helpful, offering a refund or replacement. I chose the replacement and he said he'd get it sent first class. He did, and it arrived this morning. I'm extremely happy and really can't praise The Postcard Store or Justin highly enough."
"Very good value and excellent designs."
Hi Jill

Good to know you liked the postcards and thanks for the feedback.
"Orders always arrive very promptly and are excellent quality"
Hi Barbara

Thanks for you feedback on both the service and quality of postcard
The Postcard Store is rated 4.75 based on 101 reviews