The Postcard Store Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Postcard Store
Read The Postcard Store Reviews

About The Postcard Store:

Why we sell the best and cheapest postcards online.

The Postcard Store is part of a small and friendly company called Oxfordshire Press Ltd which specializes in competitions and sports-betting publications.

We began when our readers couldn’t find value-for-money postcards for their competition entries, so we decided to print our own at incredibly low discount prices, just as a service for our members.

But now we find we love designing and printing postcards so much that there is no stopping us! We love real postcards and we are proud to be able to sell our postcards online at ridiculously cheap prices via our online shop.

Over time we’ve added new postcards to the range and envelopes – all great quality but at super cheap prices – and we will continue to add new ranges and products when we can. You can also find our postcards on Amazon and eBay.

01926 298986

info@oxonpress.co.uk

16 Cross Street

Tell us how The Postcard Store made you happy
Excellent postcards.Great selection and lovely pictures.
Quick delivery.Have been buying from this company for quite a few years and will continue to buy.
We were really happy to see you again and hope you will like our new ranges coming out over the autumn
I bought the animal selection for sending into competitions. They are really striking, hope I win,
!
We really hope they help you win too! Good luck!
Handy for keeping in touch with family, nice animal pictures.
Thanks Angela - we are so happy to hear that you liked them!
I love your range of postcards. I have ordered three times now and use your cards for a whole range of occasions. Everyone loves receiving them and I definitely save money on buying greetings cards. They make great bookmarks too. Am so delighted to have found the postcard store! Thank you.
Thank you so much Helen for taking the time and trouble to review us. It was lovely to hear that you are happy with your cards.
I keep a handful of these lovely postcards in the car so i can write impromptu notes: eg in our village we leave things outside the house that are free for anyone to help themselves, i chose something and put a thank you on a postcard and posted through their door. They emailed back to thank me for the beautiful card.
That's such a good idea and I'm sure people in your village appreciate your thoughtfulness!
Love the postcards. Will be ordering more in the future.
Thank you Marilyn - look forward to seeing you again!
I was very pleased with the postcards that I had ordered. They are good quality, very attractive at a very reasonable price! I just have to decide how best to use them and these will keep me going for some time!
It is good to know that postcards are still going strong! They are great for little notes and elderly people especially love getting them in the post! Children do too and will often collect them or make a collage!
We agree - we often send them to our elderly relatives to bring a smile to their faces and to let them know they are loved.
Super service and my order arrived very quickly. Lovely quality cards and I will definitely be purchasing more from them.
Hope to see you again soon Katy.
The appearance and quality of these postcards is excellent. Thank you
We're so glad you liked your new cards Sheila and many thanks for letting us know.
Beautiful postcards arrived in excellent condition.
That's just what we want to hear - thank you so much Rebecca
Beautiful cards. Just perfect gifts for older relatives.
Thanks very much for taking the time to review us Helen. We really appreciate it.
Brilliant postcards. Will help me keep in touch with those I cannot see in this current climate. Thank you.
Many thanks Susan for your lovely review!
Great service great selection and reliable x
Thank you so much for your kind review Sharon
Quality postcards with a great choice of designs. Very easy to order and delivered really quickly. Recommended
That's so good to know and we really appreciate you taking the time to report back. Thank you!
Very good better than I thought,
We are so glad that you're happy with your postcards Linda
Delighted with purchase
Thank you so much Gillian for letting us know - we really appreciate it
Fabulous cards lovely pictures on them- it will be a sin if I don’t win
Postcard store excellent value for money and orders arrive quickly xx
They are sure to catch the judges' eyes! Thanks for your lovely review Maureen.
quick, easy and arrived in record time
We're so glad to hear this - many thanks
Love my postcards,very difficult to use them :)
Keep them instead Diane!
Really lovely products
Thank you so much for your lovely review Denise
The Postcard Store is rated 4.75 based on 408 reviews