The Postcard Store Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend The Postcard Store

About The Postcard Store: Why we sell the best and cheapest postcards online.

The Postcard Store is part of a small and friendly company called Oxfordshire Press Ltd which specializes in competitions and sports-betting publications.

We began when our readers couldn’t find value-for-money postcards for their competition entries, so we decided to print our own at incredibly low discount prices, just as a service for our members.

But now we find we love designing and printing postcards so much that there is no stopping us! We love real postcards and we are proud to be able to sell our postcards online at ridiculously cheap prices via our online shop.

Over time we’ve added new postcards to the range and envelopes – all great quality but at super cheap prices – and we will continue to add new ranges and products when we can. You can also find our postcards on Amazon and eBay.

01926 298986

info@oxonpress.co.uk

16 Cross Street

Tell us how The Postcard Store made you happy

"The Postcard Store hasa great selection of cards, which are sent out ready for the rigours of the mail system, so that they arrive (in good time) unbent and ready to enjoy using."
Hi Susie

Thanks for the detailed review, good to hear that our packing ensured that the envelopes arrive undamaged.
"Easy to use ordering online, website is clear and delivery is always quick and excellent service"
Hi Karen

Thanks for the very complete review, I'm very happy to hear you like the website and that our service meets you expectations.
"Excellent, speedy service every time."
Hi Marian

Thanks for the 5* feedback on our service.
"Just about the right price."
Hi David

Many thanks for taking the time to leave three reviews, both on the products and service. We aim to produce cheap postcards without compromising on quality or service.
"Postcards are excellent quality... I like it when postcard store does a sale.... Would like to be informed directly when a sale or promotion is on"
Hi Jennifer

Thanks for the feedback, I'll add you to our newsletter so you will hear directly when we have sales and competitions. You can also like our page on Facebook and the same information is added there as well. And just to let you know we will run a competition for free postcards later this month.
"beautiful postcards quick despatch good price"
Hi Georgina

Thanks for the lovely review, I'm glad you like the postcards and appreciate the price and service.
"Postcard set was lovely, delivered quickly and packaged well"
Hi Jayne

Thanks for leaving such good feedback on both the service and set of postcards
"Choice of quality picture postcards at competitive prices. Good value for money. I thoroughly recommend them."
Hi Tricia

It good to hear from a regular customer, knowing that we continue to provide good service and postcards
"I was really pleased with the quality of the postcards and with the very fast delivery"
Hi Jean

Thanks for the great feedback, both on the quality of postcards and speedy service.
"Very good product, and value for money"
Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback, good to know you like the postcards and appreciate the value for money.
Thank you for commenting on price and service, we try and make cheap postcards without compromising either service or quality and it's good to hear that you agree we are doing it.
"Good service and the cards are of a good selection"
Hi Raymond

Thanks for leaving the three reviews, and commenting on the service you received, not just the set of postcards. Good to hear that we are meeting your expectations.
"I was delighted with my recent purchase. Excellent quality and pretty photos"
Hi Priscilla

Thank you for the good feedback, we'll try and work even harder to make your next review five out of five.
"Great products and fast service!"
Thanks for the feedback, glad you like the quality and speed of service
"excellent postcards and excellent service"
Hi Emma

Thanks for all the great feedback, both on the postcards themselves and the service. It shows that we can deliver cheap postcards without compromising on quality.
"thank you for responding to my delivery problem i will be visiting the local sorting office to speak to the staff ."
No problem Ray, any other queries or problems just give us a call, we are here 9-5 Monday to Friday to help.
"Ordering was very easy and the postcards and envelopes arrived quickly. As always they are very colourful and of good quality. I shall continue to buy them"
Thanks for the review, glad you like both our bright postcards and coloured envelopes.
"Fabulous quality and service"
Hi Irene

Thanks for the great feedback, lovely to hear you like the postcards and service.
Hi Irene

Thanks for taking the time to leave both product and company reviews. Good to know you like both our postcards and service
"Always use The Postcard Store for my envelopes, as they are good quality."
Hi Ann

Thanks for taking the time to leave such good feedback, I'm glad you like the coloured envelopes.
"my parcel was left in the blue dustbin it had been opened and one pack was missing printers gift 1 ref 3165/1733"
Hi Raymond

Sorry to hear about your experience, we use Royal Mail for all our deliveries, so I would have a word with your postman about leaving them in the blue dustbin. But I've arranged for a replacement pack to be sent to you today.
Hi Raymond

I'm really sorry that your pack arrived damaged, we use Royal Mail for our deliveries, so it might be worth asking your postman why they left the parcel in the blue bin. As we have sold out of the Printer Gift range I have arranged for a full-priced pack of Mixed Pack 1 postcards to be sent as a replacement, these will be dispatched today.
"Great postcards as always and super quick delivery AAAAA"
Hi Julie

Thanks for the great feedback, you are a AAAAA customer!
The Postcard Store is rated 4.75 based on 101 reviews