The Postcard Store Reviews

4.7
Based on 614 reviews
Read The Postcard Store Reviews

About The Postcard Store:

Why we sell the best and cheapest postcards online.

The Postcard Store is part of a small and friendly company called Oxfordshire Press Ltd which specializes in competitions and sports-betting publications.

We began when our readers couldn’t find value-for-money postcards for their competition entries, so we decided to print our own at incredibly low discount prices, just as a service for our members.

But now we find we love designing and printing postcards so much that there is no stopping us! We love real postcards and we are proud to be able to sell our postcards online at ridiculously cheap prices via our online shop.

Over time we’ve added new postcards to the range and envelopes – all great quality but at super cheap prices – and we will continue to add new ranges and products when we can. You can also find our postcards on Amazon and eBay.

01926 298986

info@oxonpress.co.uk

16 Cross Street

Tell us how The Postcard Store made you happy
good quality postcards - perfect in picture frames!
Thank you for reviewing, we are pleased that you enjoyed.
The Postcard Store has a lovely selection of cards which are a joy to send and receive.
Thank you so much Elizabeth, we're glad to hear that you enjoyed.
Always get good quality postcards/envelopes from this online store. Prompt delivery.
Thank you for reviewing!
Great product, just what I needed for inspirational cards for team and thank you's for customers. Great delivery too. Had a problem with a delivery/payment once and customer services sorted really quickly, highly recommend
Thank you so much Julie, we're glad that you enjoyed your cards!
Really pleased with the quality of my postcards.
We are so glad Joan, thank yiu.
When I receive my order, I will review it then, In the meantime, I await my order.
Normally good but the wrong cards were sent and despite I emailing the company still no response
I am so sorry Michael - we have had so many IT problems recently and are catching up with emails now. Please email lizzie.riley@oxonpress.co.uk (constantly monitored) and I will send you the correct ones and some extras
I have been ordering for some years now, a.ways good quality and delivery very prompt no complaints.
Thank you for your kind review Jenny!
Can’t fault the quality. And they make great pictures as well in a frame.
Thank you Christopher, we appreciate your review.
Very pleased with the selection of card I have recently purchased.
Thank you Nicky, we appreciate your kind review!
Fast delivery, great cards
Thank you Elizabeth, we really appreciate your review.
Excellent service. Great quality and speedy service.
Thank you Mark, we really appreciate your feedback.
Excellent service thanks
Thank you Jennifer, we really appreciate your review!
Good nbvcxcbhgh
Thank you for leaving a review Rita!
great postcards, fast shipping
Glad you are happy with the postcards Pattie! Thank you for leaving a review!
Great postcards and great prices! Happy customer.
So glad to see another happy customer! Thank you for leaving such a kind review!
Plenty of choice. Good quality. Great prices
Thank you for your kind review Sandra, we are glad that you enjoyed.
I really like these cards. The quality is excellent and they are so attractive! Over the pandemic, I started “ Grandma Post” to my grandchildren which they loved. Over the last few months, I have been sending them each a postcard of an animal or bird and writing a few facts on the back of the card. I also bought them postcard albums in which to store them. They love receiving these each week and I enjoy sending them, knowing how excited and pleased they will be! I also send cards to two elderly friends in Care Homes. One never remembers but I know she will be glad when it arrives in the post as it means she is not forgotten by me. I am very pleased that I came across this company and I would highly recommend them.
This is so lovely Deirdre! I'm so glad your grandchildren, friends and you love them! Thank you for leaving such a heartwarming review.
Super quick delivery and found just what I needed for a client promotion.
Thank you Debbie, we are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your items.
We , the Chichester Down Syndrome Support , used your beautiful postcards to send to our members during the lockdowns to keep in touch , we hand wrote personal messages to all our members to let them know that although we weren't able to meet up we were thinking about them . We had lots of really positive responses , the very beautiful ,cheerful images were very much appreciated . Thank you Susan (membership secretary)
Thank you Susan, we are so glad to hear that you all enjoyed your cards and we appreciate your lovely review!
The Postcard Store is rated 4.7 based on 614 reviews