The Postcard Store Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Postcard Store
Read The Postcard Store Reviews

About The Postcard Store:

Why we sell the best and cheapest postcards online.

The Postcard Store is part of a small and friendly company called Oxfordshire Press Ltd which specializes in competitions and sports-betting publications.

We began when our readers couldn’t find value-for-money postcards for their competition entries, so we decided to print our own at incredibly low discount prices, just as a service for our members.

But now we find we love designing and printing postcards so much that there is no stopping us! We love real postcards and we are proud to be able to sell our postcards online at ridiculously cheap prices via our online shop.

Over time we’ve added new postcards to the range and envelopes – all great quality but at super cheap prices – and we will continue to add new ranges and products when we can. You can also find our postcards on Amazon and eBay.

01926 298986

info@oxonpress.co.uk

16 Cross Street

Tell us how The Postcard Store made you happy
I’ve really enjoyed looking through the postcards they are nice and bright and stand out. it’s quite a few years since I was last here. So now I’ve got a new set I can start my competitions again. Thank you.
Many thanks Christine. Hope they bring you lots of luck!
I bought two packs of postcards. The African animals - lion, zebra, giraffe etc - were beautiful photographs. I bought a second pack of wild animals in nature - red squirrel, barn owl, fox cub and others - and the photos were of a much poorer quality than the first pack. I have given most of them to my grandchildren. So one pack excellent and the other pack disappointing.
I'm so sorry to hear that the colours didn't seem right. I will arrange for a refund for these.
Excellent service good quality cards and lovely bright envelopes
Thank you for the kind review!
Cards arrived promptly. Very good quality.
Glad to here it Joanne thank you so much!
The picture postcards and coloured envelopes went down very well with my young relative who loves to write to people. Really good quality and variety.
Thanks so much for taking the time to review us - we're delighted that you were happy with everything
I like the new way that we can choose the postcards that we want
That's just the reaction we wanted! We realised that not everyone will like every picture in a set and if I chose my own they would be cats and pups like you chose
As per usual the service was fabulous from the Postcard Store.
Thanks so much Amanda - we are very proud of Justin who does our customer services and I will pass on your kind review to him
Great service, excellent product and they responded to a delivery query quickly.
Thanks again Gemma for your kind review
Efficient and good value service and products
Thanks very much for your kind review!
Prompt service and nice product. Perhaps need to expand their range a bit.
Thanks Jo - happily we've got more ranges to come out soon
Excellent, as always
Thanks Hilary!
it only has three stars as there were two options of packs of 40 which had disappeared, which were out of stock at time of purchase and the only options were packs of 20. At time of review, the 40 packs were still missing from the available pack to buy.
I'm so sorry you visited when we were out of stock. They are all back again now.
Great quality, fast delivery. Very happy
Lovely variety of postcards, at a very reasonable cost.
Thank you so much! Glad that you enjoyed.
Beautiful postcards, very reasonable and quick delivery, thank you The Postcard Store
And thanks to you Janet - that's really kind
Good quality, prompt delivery
Thank you Val, what a kind review! We are happy that you enjoyed.
Good choice especially the Pick Your Own selection, speedy delivery, however, feel the paper band around each selection is not strong enough to stop them getting damaged in transit perhaps a boarded envelope is needed rather than a normal envelope. That said will purchase from Postcard Store in the future.
Thank you so much Sue your feedback it means a lot to us!
More beautiful smiles to send to people, chose favourites to send to kids...lovely quality and fast service 🤩
Thank you very much Josephine - that's lovely to know
Good in fact very good.
Thanks Laura!
Very pleased
That's so good to know - many thanks
The Postcard Store is rated 4.76 based on 495 reviews