The Phone Casino Reviews

Inchalla
Le Val
Alderney

Tell us how The Phone Casino made you happy
Deposit money not shown on home page so is misleading. Also u have been asked for verification details twice which is slightly annoying
(647087) - Posted 1 week ago
Like that withdrawals are usually instant, win levels are quite good but could be better!
(647440) - Posted 1 week ago
I can have good fun at The phone casino
(639884) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Hi Maria
Many thanks for your review.
No bo tak i tyle
(467720) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Hi Jacek
I'm not sure we understand the issue here.
If we can help in anyway, please email support@smallscreencasinos.com with your mobile number and we'll look into any issues you may have.
The Phone Casino
Games are fun, easy deposit and quick withdrawal around 24 hours to hit bank. Customer service are quick and efficient at answering queries
(454772) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Hey Claire
Thank you so much for your lovely review.
We hope to announce, soon, a faster payment mechanic back to players.
It’s just being tested now so fingers crossed it will be in soon.
Hi Claire
Thank you so much for your review.
You'll be pleased to know that for a selection of UK banks we not operate a faster system for processing withdrawals. Its not on all banks just yet as the bank itself needs to do some work, but we are increasing the scope of it as we go.
Enjoy and thak you for your review.
Regards
The Phone Casino
I ❤️ The phone casino as you get free spins daily and win real cash even though it's not a big amount every little helps,and if you need to deposit you can deposit a minimum of £3 where most other sites it's a minimum of £10 so u can try your luck with just £3
(611800) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Thanks Emma
We love you too.
Have a great weekend and look forward to welcoming you back in soon.
The Phone Casino
Loads of games to choose from. Great promos & fantastic customer support
(442075) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Thanks Suzanne
Really appreciate your support

The Phone Casino
I love the fact how easy the app is to use, providing ID is so much easier than one or two other ones. The messages received explain everything easily to you. I would recommend this site mores has others as I have won a few times on the Wonga, free spins. Prizes are great too. Everything about the site is straightforward.
(472179) - Posted 4 weeks ago
Don’t be shy we don’t bite ...
Thank you anyway. We try our best to make it as simple / smooth as possible.

If we can improve, do let us know as we don’t always get it 100% right.

The Phone Casino
Play quite a lot of the fruit slots and your always in with a chance of winning plus mr wongas free spins gives an extra chance of free spins all round very good
(439548) - Posted 4 weeks ago
Thanks Ian
More free rewards coming soon on all the Live Dealer games.
Look out for those in the next few weeks.
The Phone Casino
Very underrated casino! It's come along way since the phone casino launched. Huge selection of games now available with well known gaming providers. Daily free spins, keep what you win with no wagering. Fast withdrawals and I hear they will soon have the new visa direct so your winnings will be in your account within hours of processing withdrawals. It's a very good casino to play at, great entertainment with a lot to offer.. 5 stars from me you guys!
(12568) - Posted 4 weeks ago
You are a very fair site and I enjoy your gaming
(355181) - Posted 1 month ago
good promotions
(267535) - Posted 1 month ago
So far enjoying the games, easy access and quick payout.
(18012) - Posted 1 month ago
I love this site so much and have won over £200 more than once and had the money in my account within 2 days, they just need to get starburst and other slots and update it so whatever we deposit we get extra Mr Wonga tickets. Would Highly Recommend
(311971) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Julie
Thank you so much for your comments.
We'd love to get Starburst, but the supplier that offers it is very expensive and its expensive to use and set up . It follows therefore that it would be more expensive for the customer because if they are charging lots to use the game... it must make more money for the casino!

We have a lot of similar games - although I appreciate that if that's what you like , its what you like.

Re the deposit and additional Mr Wonga tickets - let me see what we can do.
I'll raise it with the Dev team.

In terms of pay outs we are integrating Visa Direct in the next week or so, so payments back to main UK bank cards will be in a matter of minutes - just part of our commitment to speed things up for our players.

Regards
Cool casino . fast money
(504682) - Posted 1 month ago
He Monika
Thanks so much.
The Phone Casino
I can't say anything but positive things about The Phone Casino. My account was verified straight away, I had a really nice win first game I played and my withdrawal took only 2 days via my debit card to get to my account. Seems a really good site and the support were quick to respond to me about my question about withdrawals also.Would definitely recommend.
(638398) - Posted 1 month ago
Thank you so much Jonathan.
See you again soon.
Watch out for Visa Direct as a withdrawal mechanic in the next couple of weeks.

It means withdrawals with be back to you in a matter of minutes as opposed to days.
The Phone Casino
Very nice ,free game every day with no wagering and very fast withdrawal.
(630196) - Posted 1 month ago
Fun and fair
(509280) - Posted 1 month ago
Fair and fun :-)
Amazing service really fast payouts at the casino loads of choices of games this is the only casino I use as they are reliable and great bonuses off them :)
(104164) - Posted 1 month ago
I really love the variety of games and the competitions happy to say I’ve won a few times now and big amounts brilliant that there is no wager and still get free spins and you can choose what spins really happy customer
(548948) - Posted 1 month ago