The Phone Casino Reviews

Le Val
Alderney

Tell us how The Phone Casino made you happy

Edment
"Am very happy with the wee game I play and happy with you’re customer service very satisfied with you’re company likes"
Jennifer
"Great site ... No problems... Honest..love it."
"I'm new to the site but so far so good.. big of choice of games, hade a few small wins too. it's a A* from me"
"Enjoy it could do with more selection of slots tho"
(380903) - Posted 3 hours ago
"Just a couple new slots that need adding like riders of the storm etc"
(474839) - Posted 4 hours ago
"Cool,i like it"
"One of the best phone Casinos"
"Your withdrawal processing times are far too long, the funds should not take over a day still showing on the account. It will be great if it goes through the same time."
"Great phone casino I would recommend it to anyone"
(460105) - Posted 1 week ago
"Good games quick pay in and pay out..really enjoy your site and would recommend to others"
(442788) - Posted 1 week ago
"Brill service"
(108604) - Posted 1 week ago
"It's easy to use, very good promos and love Mr wangas toy factory,its a Brill promo iv often logged on and there a prize waiting for me. Keep up the good work lads"
(3287) - Posted 1 week ago
"Love the free spins daily. With a chance of winning real money. Thanks."
(211499) - Posted 1 week ago
"Best casino iv used yet better than main stream casinos free stuff every deposit cant go wrong"
(466717) - Posted 1 week ago
"Great customer service. Very helpful and efficient."
(4144) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"The winning bonuses could be separated for manual withdrawal"
(5638) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"Good selection of games. Satisfied."
(469363) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"Very good"
(468986) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"Phone application very slow."
(471961) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Hi Severin

Thanks for your comments. Can you let us know what games you were experiencing problems with?

A fair few games are supplied by other software companies, so if we discover there is a problem with a particular provider, we can raise it with them to see if there were any specific connection problems.

Also there is a degree of variance when playing on mobile networks (if that cell is busy due to lots of people) vs wifi. I'm not trying to excuse what happened, merely trying to offer some insight into some reasons why it happens.

Thank you in advance - please email support@smallscreencasinos.com

Regards
The Phone Casino
"Not the best site in the world, but it does its job, deposited about £200 and won just over £400 So £200 profit, im unsure if it’s going to cost £2.50 for every transaction I done though through mobile top up? I hope it’s not ripped me off cos i will be upset, all in all the site needs a major makeover, it also need a better password system, my friend can login to my account, can be Hacked very easy :( would recommend to a friend but only to buy the bonus features, don’t play the slots just buy the bonus features ;)"
"The phone casino is amazing. I was sceptical at first because of a few bad reviews. But I can honestly say it is worth every penny. I won a sizeable amount off only £5!!!"
(467715) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Thanks Lewis,
We try to reply to all reviews where we can and equally its important to have a range of different reviews because it shows we are not infallible but we are a genuine company trying our best to please all customers.

So glad you decided to trust us and have a go and thanks so much for spreading the word!

Congratulations on your win and have a great weekend.

Kind regards
The Phone Casino
"The amount of times you have to keep logging in when navigating is annoying and also keep going back to the same place is also annoying. Other than that it’s ok. Although I’d prefer to win more!!!"
(427474) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"Not up to the standards I was expecting."
(456587) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Hi there
Thank you for your comments, but can you explain a bit more so that we can look into what you were expecting?
Have a great weekend