The Phone Casino Reviews

Le Val
Alderney

Tell us how The Phone Casino made you happy

Edment
"Am very happy with the wee game I play and happy with you’re customer service very satisfied with you’re company likes"
Jennifer
"Great site ... No problems... Honest..love it."
"I'm new to the site but so far so good.. big of choice of games, hade a few small wins too. it's a A* from me"
"Quick entry when logging in, really good variety/choices of games to play, regular notifications about particular offers on certain games and i’Ve NEVER had any problems and I enjoy the games I play on this site especially as others don’t have some of the particular games that I like to play 👍"
(371419) - Posted 8 hours ago
"loads of games brilliant site"
(128895) - Posted 15 hours ago
Cheers Michael
The Phone Casino
"Really good and fun to play"
(440998) - Posted 16 hours ago
Hey Kayley
Thank you for your comments.
The Phone Casino
"Fairly quick withdrawal times good games selection"
(440707) - Posted 18 hours ago
"Excellent games and great that you get free spins aswell. Love the fact that you can deposit and you get money off some spins, my favourite once so far"
(441547) - Posted 18 hours ago
Hey Karen,
Thank you so much for your lovely comments.
Lots more free stuff coming soon.... so watch this space.
Have a great bank holiday weekend.
"Varity"
(430698) - Posted 18 hours ago
Awesome!
"After having a few problems with understanding some things. I have to say i am happy with the way things were dealt with. I can be difficult. If i had one complaint it would be that no one answers the contact number and the live chat does not work."
Dear Anon,
Many thanks for your comments.
We always strive to improve our service based on feedback.
I will be taking this up your issues with the team at our next CS meeting.
Many thanks and if we can be of any assistance whatsoever, please email support@smallscreencasinos.com

The Phone Casino
"Easy to register. If you're asked to supply identification this is done by photographing the item and emailing it back to them. Their verification process is almost immediate so if there is a problem, they do email you right back. Selection of games and promotions is excellent."
(437345) - Posted 4 days ago
Hey Nicola
Many thanks for your comments.
Look out for our bank holiday weekend special :-)
The Phone Casino
"The no wagering is good but I was not aware that my deposit were not withdrawable so ended up putting money in that Could not get out again. For that reason I won’t be using this site again."
(446175) - Posted 5 days ago
Hi Tania
I have asked CS to look at the account for me and I can see that all withdrawals have been processed for you in a timely manner.

On that basis, I'm not sure what your comments relate to?
If you have any further questions, please email support@smallscreencasinos.com and we will be more than happy to assist you.
The Phone Casino
"On your site it says available night and day. Ive been trying to call since yesterday. Ive also tried online with the chat. But that is also no working. Can you please tell me who and hiw ro contact"
Very sorry Sam, CS operating times are displayed on the support page.
Using the details I can see hereI I’ll ask CS to contact you.
Any further queries, please feel free to email support@smallscreencasinos.com

"Had good winnings! 🙂"
(441132) - Posted 1 week ago
Dear Mysterious....
Thank you for your review and congratulations on your winnings.

We hope to see you again ...
Anon :0
"Great site I enjoy playing daily."
(426908) - Posted 1 week ago
God luck Craig
Thank you for posting your review. We value your comments.
Have a great weekend.

Kind Regards
The Phone Casino
"Love that fact that you can deposit from only £3 love the site"
(344374) - Posted 1 week ago
Love the fact that you love that :-)

Have a great weekend xx
"Excellent service"
(435309) - Posted 1 week ago
Teresa
Thank you for your review.
Have a most excellent weekend :-)
The Phone Casino
"Fast and easy to sort my id out"
(386500) - Posted 1 week ago
Thanks Samantha
I'll release the choccie biscuits as a Friday treat ....
Have a great weekend.
Regards
The Phone Casino
"Easy. Simple. Everything is good"
(383563) - Posted 1 week ago
Vladislavs
Many thanks for your review.
Have a great weekend and see you again soon.
The Phone Casino
"They make it look like u win money then rob u blind."
(384106) - Posted 1 week ago
Hi Roland
I've just asked CS to look into your account for me and to be honest we don't understand your review. It doesn't make sense based on your account activity!

Just for your information.....
every single game (on any reputable and licensed UK Gambling sites), undergo rigorous, independent third party testing and the games are then certified for use by the UK Gambling Commission.

The Commission then regularly checks the certification so that the games have not been tampered with.

As such you, as a customer, and every other customer that plays any UK licensed site, can have complete confidence that the games available to you are FAIR and operate according to their design.

This is what makes the UK market a great and safe environment to play games within.

This however, doesn't mean that everyone will win, every time they play and you must only play when its fun to do so and within your means.

There are tools available in the site (under the main menu called "Know your limits") and the CS team can also assist you if you want to limit or restrict your activities in any manner.

Further, if you are experiencing any problems, no matter if you have deposited £1 or £1m, GamStop is the national self exclusion scheme that you can access to prevent yourself from accessing any online site.

If we can be of any help whatsoever or if you have any queries about the games that you have played, please feel free to contact the team using support@smallscreencasinos.com and we will do our very best to address any questions.

We hope that you will see, we do not do anything to the games once they are launched so we have no ability whatsoever to take any money from you other than what you choose to do yourself.

The Phone Casino
"Hi lately its crashing inbetween my free won spins or just freezing i fell i have topped up alot and have lost so many spins thT i have been given when topping up and its a little frustratingas ive played and spent a bit of money latley.. but i have alwys loved the phone casino as a no wagering and so many variety of games its a 5 star from me. Leanne"
(427549) - Posted 1 week ago
Hi Leanne, that's upsetting.
I'll get the CS team to reach out and see why its suddenly become an issue.
Sorry for any inconvenience, we try very hard to overcome the "technology" and make life as easy as possible.
Thank you also for your support.
"First class response"
Thanks Paul
Hope to see you again real soon :-)

Regards
The Phone Casino
"I find the app very goood. It glitches quite a bit and have to log on and of alot. Games are fun and winnings are transfered fast"
(441566) - Posted 1 week ago
Hi Sam
Thank you so much for your review.

I’ll get CS to contact you to get some more info on the glitches you speak of to see what the issues are.
Thank you again.