The Phone Casino Reviews

support@smallscreencasinos.com

Inchalla
Le Val
Alderney

How would you rate The Phone Casino ?

Jennifer
"Great site ... No problems... Honest..love it."
Kirsty
"I'm new to the site but so far so good.. big of choice of games, hade a few small wins too. it's a A* from me"
"The staff online are efficient and friendly and helped me with no fuss, excellent."
"Good but takes its time with transfers !:)"
(307557) - Posted 5 days ago
"Brilliant gaming site and very quick deposits just abit disapointed in how long the withdrawals take"
(297354) - Posted 1 week ago
Hi Mark
I've asked the CS team to look into whats going on with your account before I respond to you.
The Phone Casino
"Brilliant app and easy to use"
(340476) - Posted 1 week ago
Thanks Vicky,
Hope you have a great weekend and look out for our new promotions this weekend.
"The games are fun."
Don't be shy.... we don't bite
Thank you anyway... Mr /Mrs mysterious :-)
The Phone Casino
"I play in many casinos but frankly,,,,,!The Phone Casino is the best at all, many different games, the rate of profits and losses is very fair, many offers and interesting games, it's a Great Casino."
I'll release the chocolate biscuits to the team... as its Friday.

Have a great weekend an look out for some new promotions that we are running this weekend.
ind regards
The Phone Casino
"Everything is great on this site it has so many games that i really enjoy to play also its great that you give free spins everyday for a chance to win real cash"
"One of the better ones 100% genuine and fast pay out on winnings recommend everyone to give this site a go 😊"
"Everything is perfect. No problems with withdrawal."
(350165) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"From initial free spins, to daily free spins to win withdrawable cash, The Phone Casino has been entirely professional and trustworthy. I have had no problems with either depositing or withdrawing."
(337025) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"Fast withdrawal.. better than other online gaming slots.."
(356761) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"Ok"
"Ive been a frequent user of casinos but find myself always returning back to your site as not only i find your games returns fair, but your instant mobile credit facility really helpful when i cant deposit through my bank."
(254415) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"Great games great promotions great customer services always answered my queries promptly and swiftly"
(83649) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"I like playing the slots. I received a message saying I had free spins but not bin able to access them??"
(237346) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"Been a member for a few months and its a great site. Easy to use app with 100 free spins a day at least. Theres something for you to do if you love slots. Fairly quick payouts and no wagering. Support is efficient at dealing with problems and as they add more slots each week this site can continue to rise and play with the established sites that are main stream and know by all."
"This site is amazing so many brilliant games just love it"
(346715) - Posted 1 month ago
"Ok"
(284865) - Posted 1 month ago
"I used for a few weeks depositing small amounts without wins so never tried a withdrawal, as the wins I did get I used, I then had a stroke off luck with a massive win, over 3500, I tried to withdraw and it said pending, I asked online chat how long it takes for them to process and they continually made references to my bank processing time, I informed them that I wanted to know there processing time, but they were very evasive, on there page it says fast withdrawals, now bear in mind other gambling sites is in your account in a few days, this company can take 1 to 5 days just to issue payment, then the bank can take the same, so in short, withdrawals can take up to 10 WORKING DAYS, I have tried to speak to them on email and phone, and all I get is, "we will do as soon as possible", what does that mean? How long is a peace of string? Then I was told it will take longer if a large withdrawal as they need to check for cheating??? How the hell can I cheat!!!, my withdrawal was for 3600 pounds, they have jackpots on some of there machines for much much more, so in the scale of things 3600 is not massive although massive for me, just imagine if you won a large jackpot, it would take forever to receive your winnings, it's always amazed me that they take all your info they verify your account then when you win they say we need to do checks!! Yet the checks they do to before you make a withdrawal are good enough to take your money, for example you can pay in and play any amount of money, yet when you want your winnings there is suddenly more checks to be made, it seems to me they try and find a reason not to pay you! It's a shame as everything about the site is great, but no gambling site is very good if you can't collect any winnings for very long time, VERY DISSAPOINTED!!!"
"Great site ... No problems... Honest..love it."
"Amazing casino very enjoyable"
(230594) - Posted 1 month ago