The Phone Casino Reviews

support@smallscreencasinos.com

Inchalla
Le Val
Alderney

How would you rate The Phone Casino?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Was easy to top account up play the games it so easy to use the site I really enjoy it"
"Firstly, finding it very hard to communicate with the customer service staff, very condisending and quite rude. After attempting to withdraw a large amount I then made the mistake of telling Phone Casino I was going to make a complaint to the gaming commission! This was due to loosing a big hand of blackjack thanks to a glitch in the system. On the spot, mentioning I was going make a complaint my account was locked/ closed. So then of course my withdrawal has been put on hold. Not that I wanted to call back and be made to feel like a 3 year, I felt I had too! Apparently payment will be made within 20 days.... and that’s all they could tell me. Very disappointed to be fair."
"This is a really good app there are a range variety of games. I would of given it a 5 but unfortunately I can't get bingo to work. The customer service is really good and really helpful and reply back to messages quickly"
Hi Victoria
Many thanks for your lovely review.
The Phone Casino
"Quick and easy Plenty of games plenty fun to have"
Hey Keith
Thank you so much for your review.
The Phone Casino
"Hi! I’ve use The Phone Casino for a few years now so think my review would be a valid one. In the past I’ve not been a fan of the bonuses they used to use! They listened and changed the bonus spins for the better giving everyone a chance at some free money’s! (No catches) customer service is grate, I’ve called up and emailed, both were super fast and friendly. Withdrawals are quite speedy from my experiences they are processed in about 24hrs! But, sneaky tip if you request a withdrawl on a Sunday I found it’s processed in a few hours, meaning it hits my bank Monday afternoon! Complaints and errors - over the years I’ve had a few games crash on me, taking my money but not giving the spins, every time I’ve explained what’s happened the the customer service they have got back to me super fast! Within a hour! And have always resolved the issue and some 😉. I’ve also requested some new games in the past and boom a few days later the game company I requested! Over all I’ve had some ups and downs with this casino! But as of late 2017 they turned a corner and became a grate casino purely on the customer service I’ve had from them! Please just remember to only gamble what you can afford to lose!"
Can't say anything to that apart from.... Thank you so much!

Our aim is to provide the best possible experience we can and sometimes it tales a bit of time to get it right.
We hope to continue to meet your expectations and in some cases exceed them.
Thank you, to you and all of our loyal players for your continued support.
The Phone Casino
"Free daily game gives you a great chance of winning cash to play on a variety of other games. Great promotions on deposits. Fun and enjoyable experience. Love this site."
(241780) - Posted 1 week ago
Samantha
Thank you for your review. We really appreciate your comments and look forward to seeing you soon.
The Phone Casino
"lots of different game's love it"
(164045) - Posted 1 week ago
LOVE IT!
Christopher
Verified Buyer
"Good site, quick response by customer services. Withdrawal process simple. More withdrawal options would be good!"
Christopher
Thank you for your comments. We are just implementing a platform called Trustly for deposits and withdrawals. You'll have seen their logo before.
Once that is in we have another option that we are exploring at the moment and fingers crossed I'll be able to share that with you in the near future.
The Phone Casino
"I am really happy with this casino. I joined recently and was lucky enough to win, so made a withdrawal. The staff were really fast in answering my questions and so helpful. I really would recommend."
Hi Tracy, great to hear about your win and how satisfied you are with how the Support Team helped. If you ever need any further assistance just let them know.
"Exceptional service and the response time is like no other! My verification was done instantly and my withdrawals have been processed same day. Couldn’t ask for a better casino! Keep up the good work and I hope to see more games as I’ll be staying at this casino for a long time"
(156607) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Hi Brad, great to hear the service was as you would expect. If the support team can assist you at any time please do let them know :)
"Good range of games, had a small win, but also encountered a lot of errors last night (both in game and the ID verification process)"
Hi Steve
Apologies for the issues you encountered. It does appear that a few Gremlins popped into the registration process to party!
Our team have raised the issue with the providers that we use so it should all get sorted.
Once again sorry for any issues you experienced. If you need any further assistance please email support@smallscreencasinos.com
We hope it doesn’t spoil your enjoyment too much.
Steve
I wanted to come back to you on the ID side of things. It looks like the ID you tried to upload wasn’t one of the valid types, hence some issues.
We must get a government issued Passport with Passport number showing, Driving licence front and back or a National ID card. These are then used to verify your identity independently.

I can CS are assiting you so please email Support@smallscreencasinos.com if we can be any further assistance.
Kind Regards
The Phone Casino
"Customer service very good just done my first withdrawal through bank option lets hope I get it quick and easy"
Hi Samantha
Thanks so much for your review.
I'm sure you'll find it will be quick.
Congratulations on your win.
The Phone Casino
"The app is very easy to use and the wide choice of games are excellent, if you can't find a game you like, your obviously to you to gamble! Lol. The only downfall for me is the time the withdrawal process takes ."
(239103) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Hi Nicky
Thanks for your review.
I'll get CS to look into why there may have been a delay in processing your withdrawal. Generally its pretty quick as you can see by other comments below.
I'll come back to you. Kind regards
The Phone Casino
"The range of games you can play and good graffics aswell"
(161175) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Hi Naomi
Many thanks for your lovely review. Watch this space as we have lots of new and exciting games about to come online.
Have a great weekend.
The Phone Casino
"Quick and easy to register. Great variety of games. Very fast Two hour identity verification 😄. Fast communication. Less than 12 hour pending withdraw, just waiting on my money but I’m sure it’s on way I only withdrew it yesterday."
(271718) - Posted 4 weeks ago
Hi Claire, many thanks for the positive review. Hopefully you've received your funds by now. If you need assistance at any time going forward please do let the support team know. :)
Hi Claire
Many thanks for your lovely review.
The Phone Casino
"Great range of games,lots of deposit choices."
(147001) - Posted 4 weeks ago
Hi Natalia, Many thanks for the review. We hope you enjoy the site and the support team will be available should you require assistance.
We hope to see you again soon.
There are lots of new games coming your way.
The Phone Casino
"Easy account and I’d verification process and payment very quick"
(255304) - Posted 4 weeks ago
Hey Rebecca,
Thanks so much for your lovely review.
As the team only got 4 stars there will be no Friday treats for them ha ha. Have a great weekend and see you again soon.
The Phone Casino
"Found phone casino to be helpful and very responsive. Happy to recommend."
(269834) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Helen,
Thank you so much for your lovely review, have a lovely day.
The Phone Casino
"I was very happy I had few issues with I'd requirements and this was sorted very easily thanks to the great customer support and I was able to withdraw my big winnings"
(269793) - Posted 1 month ago
Hey James
Congratulations on the big win! Enjoy spending it.
Thanks for your review, its greatly appreciated.
The Phone Casino
"Can't believe I actually won £50 with for free!!!tytyyyyy phone casino 😁😁😁😘"
Hi Vicky, great to hear and you get another chance to win again every day. Good luck with it.
The Phone Casino is rated 4.29 based on 168 reviews