The Phone Casino Reviews

support@smallscreencasinos.com

Inchalla
Le Val
Alderney

How would you rate The Phone Casino ?

Kirsty
"I'm new to the site but so far so good.. big of choice of games, hade a few small wins too. it's a A* from me"
Paul
"The staff online are efficient and friendly and helped me with no fuss, excellent."
"win made me happy"
"Easy to use, friendly staff and they do pay out"
"Brilliant live chat experience really go the extra mile to help no matter the situation.. love the games they have and every time I go o the site I enjoy every second fun and friend and very easy to use"
(215753) - Posted 1 week ago
"The best yet ty"
(340813) - Posted 1 week ago
Hi Steven
Many thanks for your review.
Have a great weekend.
The Phone Casino
"This casino is really easy to use in nearly all aspects. Adding credit, withdrawing funds, free game play and choice of games. Being able to top up by just £5 if you want a little flutter is good as is the ability to top up from your phone. The only down side is that if you're playing via a mobile - and lets face it, its called 'The phone casino' - it can crash quite often, usually when you hit a biggish win. It always goes back to where it was before the crash on reload but it takes away from the enjoyment of the game and the excitement of the win. Even so I would still recommend this site to my friends."
(257134) - Posted 1 week ago
"Great games and I like the daily tournament. Payouts are far too slow though. I rang customer service to ask how long it takes for a withdrawal to be processed from their end and I was faced with the most miserable sounding man I've ever spoke to. He said the withdrawal will remain reversible and won't be processed for 3-5 days. Other casinos I play usually process withdrawals within 4 hours and I receive the money the next day. For this reason I won't be depositing anymore no ey on this site but will continue to play the free daily tournament."
Hi Anette
Thanks for letting us know.
I'll follow up whats going on here.

Regarding the withdrawals we do quote 3-5 days as that's been our experience.
Unfortunately when its processed, its out of our hands.
We use an international bank so that might explain why its not within a matter of hours but to give you comfort we are always looking at new and faster ways to get you your funds quicker.

Apologies if yours was at the longer end of this estimate.
The Phone Casino
"So far so good... Few little niggles here and there but nothing to chase players away.. Not a bad selection of games to have a good bash at and the lower minimum deposit limit of £3 is a good option to have available."
We hope to iron out any niggles so that we can increase our star rating.
Please let us know what bothers you on support@smallscreencasinos.com and use the ref: Reviews.co.uk

We'll see what we can do for you.
Thank you again for taking the time.
Regards
The Phone Casino
"i really like The Phone Casino for it contains alot of the slots i like to play from my favourite provider software....some very well known providers do not feature really such as NETENT which blows away it's slot variety pull factor because of missing favourites like Starburst etc. Stand out feature would have to be the daily tournament slot exclusive to The Phone Casino where every ticket gives each player 50-100 spins on the slotand the highest scorers earn real money cash prizes every day and paid next day ranging from £1-£100. Recommend that the Deposit By Mobile Bill feature tailors to more providers and not just the BOKU pay by mobile providers [but they do not affiliate with BOKU for this feature from their site although i think this is the case :-)...]"
Bryan
Many thanks for your very comprehensive review.

If I may reply back to you on a few things:
1. NETENT - we'd love to integrate their games but the cost of integrating is too high and also the licenses for their games the same, that's why other casinos promote their games so much because they have to recover the costs they incurred. It certainly gives the impression that they offer better games .

We believe, that the providers we offer (also some of the biggest in the world and with more are coming), offer just as much choice and great games but we accept that on a straight comparison we don't offer NETENT games at this moment.

2. The pay by mobile limitations are really down to the mobile networks themselves. It sounds silly but after all these years, commercially its not possible to offer this option to Virgin and Vodafone customers because the mobile networks systems are (putting it plainly) ... rubbish and too expensive to use.

As a smaller business ( comparatively to the big brands) we have to be more innovative and try to find better solutions. So whilst we do our best, we accept that there is lots more that we can do to make your experience better and we are working on that daily :-)
The Phone Casino
"Brilliant team. Just having problems taking my money out."
(334529) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Hello Hello,
Very difficult to check without any details. I've asked @CS to look and they cant see anything pending for you based on the info we have to hand.
If you have any questions, please speak to @CS or email support@smallscreencasinos.com

The Phone Casino
"I find The PHone casino to be an enjoyable site to play on however I find them a little slow at paying out."
(246834) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"The process and help was simple and efficient. Would be nice if the advisor used their name so they could take credit for this review"
Hi Andrew
Thank you for your review... as @CS have been so good to you... I've authorised the release of choccie biscuits.

Joking aside, thank you and I have passed on your comments.
The Phone Casino
"Love the games an the customer services get bak to u really quick. Just a shame it doesn't give many no deposit bonuses"
Hi Natalie
Apologies for the delay in responding to you, but I wanted to reply with good news.

In the next month or so we will be introducing some exciting new deposit match bonuses, so watch this space!
Thank you for your feedback - we are adding this feature.
The Phone Casino
"Having some problems with the withdrawals and deposits speaking to the customer service via emails made everything a lot easier and also very quick to reply. Would highly recommend the phone casino to anyone as the customer service and easy to use app is just perfect and hassle free. Will continue to do custom with this site. Many thanks"
Daniel
We'd like to thank you very much for your review. Please do not hesitate to let us know of anything that you need or issues that you encounter and we'll do our utmost to assist you.
Thank you again and see you soon.
The Phone Casino
"Ok site. Blackjack doesn't seem fair as you hardly ever win any hands compared to the dealer just takes your money. Only thing I like is the free daily game really"
(271000) - Posted 1 month ago
Hello Anon
Every single game is tested and approved by the UK gambling commission before its allowed to be played. In addition, the games are monitored on a monthly basis to make sure they are working correctly.

You may wish to try the live dealer Blackjack - its against a live dealer as the name suggests.

I can assure you 100% that the games are fair and work as they should.
I'm sorry if the experience hasn't been to your satisfaction.

Please also note that there are tools in place to limit your play if you are having a bad run. Please take a break as chasing streak is not advisable.
Go to the main menu and look for the limits section and responsible gaming pages.

Please let us know if you need any additional help or support as we are here for you.
The Phone Casino
"Enjoy playing dojo every day for free just had a nice little win on one of there new games.so happy so far with this site. -😀"
(234309) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Elaine
Thank you so much for your review.
We have loads more new games in the pipeline so watch this space.
Regards
The Phone Casino
"Hi think this casino really is a lot of fun winning seem to be fair aswell the only issues I have is withdraws and the history on my account it doesn’t show so like now I have made a withdrawal to my back account and it just does not show on my casino account so I have no traceability once I have clicked confirm I raised the issue the first time and it was quickly resolved but just a shame it’s happened again and I am not sure why ? But I will be a customer love the games ...well done"
Hi Lisa
Thanks for your lovely review.
I’m sorry you experienced an issue with regards to information displaying on your account history.

I’ll be sure to follow this up with the tech team this week.
Thanks again.
The Phone Casino
"Friendly and helpful customer service."
Hi Jozsef
Many thanks for your review.
Them Phone Casino
"Very good and easy to use but it would make it easier if you could up load proof of identity from your phone"
Hi Julian
Thanks for your comments.
We are always looking to make improvements and will take your constructive comments on board.
The Phone Casino
"It has a great variety of games. Cashing out is simple and the staff are great."
"Did what you said and paid out no wagering! Often give the customer free funds to play with and not a bad chance on your free spins either"
(313627) - Posted 1 month ago
"Great selection of games regardless of what you like and easy process to deposit and withdraw money. First class 👍"
(179855) - Posted 1 month ago