The Pest Control Co Reviews

Telephone, Live Chat
Read The Pest Control Co Reviews

The Training & Conference Centre, Chapel Street, Melbourne, DE73 8EH

Tell us how The Pest Control Co made you happy
Really easy to deal with, and came out within 24 hours of me contacting them. Neil was brilliant, very knowledgeable and answered any queries that I had. Would definetly recommend.
Came same day - called to confirm appointment. Was very honest and told me I didn't need the treatment as what I thought was mice droppings was actually old poison that had been put down. **Thank you Mick**
Great job, well done in a professional manner. House now fully cleared of problem. Thanks Neil
Was visited by Darron today. Could not speak highly enough of Darron. Very helpful and knowledgeable. Would recommend to anybody.
Offered a visit on the same day as we called. As a result our mole problem has been managed very promptly , efficiently and at a competitive price. Thank you Darren.
Neil visited our establishment within a few hours of my call for help. He was incredibly professional and discreet. Following a thorough inspection of the property he gave clear feedback as to what was required and explained how things would work and what to expect. I would highly recommend this service to anyone in a situation that requires pest control. The service was smooth incredibly efficient and professional and Neil made us feel comfortable with our sensitive situation and gave us confidence that everything g would be ok. We look forward to his return visit.
Darron has dealt with our pest control for the last 6 years and has never been anything but professional, on time and his work is of the highest quality. Darron is courteous, knowledgable and trustworthy. Always comprehensive advice and attention to detail. I highly recommend Darron.
courteous efficient service with lucid explanations of procedures from an obviously well experienced professional. Most impressive!
Initailly I called this firm a bit over 2 years ago when I saw a mouse in the kitchen. Darren came *the same day* has been advising since and assures me it's all in control in indoors now. If for any reason he has been unable to attend a scheduled appointment the firm are very quick to rearrange another at a time suitable as soon as possible thereafter. Darren is always curteous, professional and polite, and very knowledgable of his field.
Darron was prompt and did a great job! Very professional.
We have been a client for many years. The quality of service and the results achieved are extremely good
Neil arrived on time to my mums houses who has Alzheimer's, he was friendly & re-assured us he could sort the pest problem out. He spotted straight away where the problem was and checked the whole house thoroughly he definitely knows his stuff. Neil was so helpful and easy to talk with he totally understood my mums condition and gave me all the information that I needed including a reduced price for my mum as she is a pensioner, excellent customer service I would definitely recommend this company to others.
Extremely fast, effective and professional service from start to finish would definitely recommend and use again
We use these guys on contract for both our businesses. Darren provides awesome customer service, is available 24/7 whenever I have any questions/issues and is always able to get to the root cause and fix it. Would highly recommend
We have had to use Pest Control for about 18 months and since Neil first came we have had excellent service. The office are always efficient in arranging each visit and Neil is always pleasant and friendly on his visits while quickly doing his job.
Darron turned up to my dad’s house at the time he said he would. He was very friendly and knew his stuff. He spotted straight away where the problem was and checked the whole house thoroughly so this put my mind at ease. He gave me all the information that I needed including a reduced price for my dad as he is a pensioner and didn’t put me under any pressure to choose a particular option. Very trustworthy and excellent customer service which will make me recommend this company to others. Thanks Darron. 🤗
Darron came out to our premises to sort out a pest problem we were having. Darron was extremely helpful, friendly & re-assured us with any concerns/queries we had. The service was excellent & we were kept updated throughout his review. No questions were left unanswered & we felt that we was fully involved with his findings & the plan moving forward. I would highly recommend this company in the future & will definitely continue using personally.
WE have been using your company for a while now and there is always good service. We have Neil come out us his customer service is second to none, also if there are any issues he will sort them and advice where needed, We would always recommend your company if asked,
Friendly, fast, efficient and effective. Thanks Neil.
Neil did a great job, was a pleasure to see/meet him, as always cheerful and informative-would highly recommend the company
The Pest Control Co is rated 4.79 based on 115 reviews