The Outdoor Look Reviews

Read The Outdoor Look Reviews

Info@theoutdoorlook.co.uk

Pendle Village Mill, , Nelson

Tell us how The Outdoor Look made you happy
Text at 20:17 informing me the items will be with me between 07:30 -09:30. Which gives me just under 12 hours notice. Zero business hours. Unable to arrange cover (time off) from work to be available for the delivery. Delivery driver was polite and helpful.
Hi Alan, I am terribly sorry you feel this way about our delivery service. Yes more notice would of been helpful but occasionally we are not able to give days notice as we have to fill vehicles up when heading to areas. Our drivers are very helpful and with a small order like yours, our driver would have been happy to unload on his own in a safe place. Our reviews mean a lot to us, do we really deserve 1 star for a delivery notice not been sent with as much notice as you would like and the rest of the service and product you have been happy with. It would be great if you would revise your rating on us and if you still feel that unhappy about our delivery notice, please consider the speed of delivery, quality of product and politeness of our driver, surely all those other parts are more than 1 star worthy. Kind regards, The Outdoor Look
I placed a reasonably large order earlier this year. Then found myself short of a couple of ivy tiles so I placed a further order more recently to complete the project. Well despite chasers, I have no idea whether my order has been processed or dispatched ... Outdoor Look don't respond to chasers. As regards the tiles themselves, they are okay. I have used them as a back dry to some real plants (not on their own) and so I think they work ... provided I get the further couple of tiles I ordered more recently to finish the project.
Hi Thank you for your review, please could you ring us or get in touch via email, as all our systems are showing as that all orders are up to date and dispatched/received. We also have no outstanding emails that have not been responded to. Just to confirm our email address is info@theoutdoorlook.co.uk If you could provide me with your order number I will be able to resolve this for you
I ordered artificial grass but they cancelled and refunded the order and said they couldn't deliver to my location, why was this not said when I paid for samples??? I advise use this company with caution.
Hi Jason Thank you for your review and feedback. Samples go on an automated basis via RoyalMail. Which is why it may not get flagged up, such as on this occasion. We refunded you straight away as due to you being in Plymouth we were unable to delivery it to you. We feel your 1star review is rather unfair given our quick response in refunding you and emailing regarding the refund.
I am yet to recurve my orders despite being given a review to complete???
Very disappointed. Didn’t get what I paid for. Completely ripped off.
The Outdoor Look is rated 4.59 based on 139 reviews