The Outdoor Look Reviews

Read The Outdoor Look Reviews

Info@theoutdoorlook.co.uk

Pendle Village Mill, , Nelson

Tell us how The Outdoor Look made you happy
Excellent quality but ridiculously expensive delivery costs. They need to use a courier service for smaller items as £40 delivery could have been less than a £10 with DPD or RM
Hi Billy Thank you for your review, we are pleased that you are happy with the product you ordered. The delivery cost is based on the size of the product and the space it would take up in a vehicle. This would have been the same price with the courier service we also use. If you are able to get that item delivered at that price please feel free to send us the details so we can look into it for future orders
Quality goods. Easy to order and delivered much faster that expected. Driver very friendly and helpful, especially as it was very hot and the boards heavy for him to carry to the drop off point.
Hi Reginald Thank you for your great review. We are pleased you are happy with the products and that we were able to deliver quickly to you. We will pass on your positive comments to the driver as well
Quick delivery. Brilliant customer service. I had made a mistake on the order and they rectified it with no issues whatsoever.
Hi Donna Thank you for the review. We are glad we were able to make the changes you needed in time for your order to be delivered.
I bought a coleman event tent at a very good price. The communication from The Outdoor was excellent and the delivery was very speedy. I would definitely buy from them again.
service and delivery good ivy panels look great and you can interlock them together
Superb service from a great company,delivered exactly when they said they would,kept me informed all the way.Superb product.Strongly recommend this company
Hi Barbara Thank you for your lovely comments and 5 star review. We are glad you love the products and found our service reliable and helpful.
Great customer service and delivery of goods. All deck boards arrived good condition and friendly driver.
Hi Kaleem Thank you for the fab review. We will pass on your positive comments to our driver too!
Ordered Composite decking and requested delivery on a specific date. The order arrived on the date requested and I was really pleased with the quality. Advice and guidance received on the phone was friendly and helpful. I would not hesitate to order from this company again.
Hi Thank you for your great review we are glad we were able to help fulfil your order and delivery needs. As well as our advice and guidance being of help to you.
Excellent help, guidance and communication through the purchase process. My many questions were answered professionally. Quality decking boards delivered and now fitted. Really pleased we choose The Outdoor Look. Would highly recommend for your decking needs.
Hi Simon Thank you for your glowing review!
Good product but collecting from local warehouse was problematic.
Hi, Thank you for your review, please could you elaborate a bit further? We are always a phone call away and happy to help with directions to our new warehouse.
Product is brilliant, communication from the company was good pre-delivery. However I have been left very disappointed at the lack of accountability and action following my complaint regarding the dreadful behaviour of the delivery driver (which we paid £120 for). I appreciate the delivery is outsourced but there has to be some responsibility taken. No hint of a compensatory offer from a company we had spent a lot of money with.
Hi Harry Thank you for your review. We are pleased that you are happy with the product and our customer service with your order. As discussed we do apologise on behalf of the courier firm, who we have delivered the decking. Unfortunately the cost of delivery is purely based on the pallet space that the product takes up.
Brilliant product and brilliant service. I have the amazon hedge tiles and they look amazing
Just had my composite decking delivered, 65 square meters, from the first phone call to Brett at the Outdoorlook to the delivery driver today, a truly top end service, I would highly recommend to anyone.
Hi John Thank you for your great review we cant wait to see the finished results
The team were immensely helpful, the product is first class! I would recommend them to buy from.
Thank you for your amazing review Kate we are buzzing that you found are service top notch and would look to recommend us
Wanted some replacement edging trim for a deck I put down using outdoor look materials, and it was no problem phoned up placed order and picked it up half an hour later , excellent service.
Hi Paul We are glad we could help you out so quickly. Thank you for your fab 5 star review.
Excellent quality decking and accessories. Friendly, helpful customer service. What else could you possibly want?
Thank you for your amazing review. We pride ourselves on offering a good customer service from start to finish and aim to provide the highest quality product
Great products with excellent service
Very professional excellent service
Thank you for the 5 star review Michael we are pleased you found our service excellent :)
Absolutely lovely our extendable hedge…can’t wait to order more and finish off our seating area. Fast delivery too!
The Outdoor Look 5 star review on 28th June 2021
Hi Marie Thank you for the lovely review and the gorgeous photo your seating space looks fantastic.
We ordered composite decking from The Outdoor Look and were very impressed with the quality, cost, speedy delivery to London, and customer service. We needed a to replace a small number of items and they were very accommodating.
Hi Thank you for your kind review. We are glad we were able to accomadate the change request and provide you with a speedy service
The Outdoor Look is rated 4.66 based on 124 reviews