The Outdoor Look Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Outdoor Look
Read The Outdoor Look Reviews
Only purchased some samples so far, but quality and price look good so I'll be ordering the full quantity of deck boards in the next few weeks.
I loved the quality, colour and the mixture of various leaves. I had previously ordered with a different supplier and it was much much more expensive and the colour was a standard forest green with no leaf variation. I had run out of this for my project and they were out of stock as well. But I’m glad I found this as I will definitely be ordering more. The delivery came quickly as well. Thank you
Fantastic product just what l needed to create a screen of green in my garden
Great product and prompt delivery
Product arrived on time and was as advertised/expected.
Good value item compared to the alternatives available.
Would recommend to others.
The Outdoor Look 4 star review on 24th February 2021
My second purchase from the Outdoor Look and i can only highly rate their customer service, communication and quality of the Amazon hedge tiles which we bought.
Good customer service (even gave advice on means of securing to the wall)
Prompt delivery
Quality product
Looks great
The Outdoor Look 5 star review on 18th February 2021 The Outdoor Look 5 star review on 18th February 2021
Excellent product, quick and efficient service.
Fantastic product and so easy to put up - made such a difference to our garden so pleased with it.
The Outdoor Look 5 star review on 14th February 2021
Great decking boards for a very good price. Excellent service from order to delivery.
Customer service very good, speedy delivery and it looks amazing. Definitely will use again.
The Outdoor Look 5 star review on 5th February 2021
Hi Karen,

We are thrilled to have you as part of the The Outdoor Look family! Thank you for sharing your kind words picture with us. It means the world to us and to our entire team! We look forward to serving you again!
Great quality decking and quick delivery.
Hi Amy,

We are happy to hear you had a great experience with us at The Outdoor Look. We value your feedback and hope to see you one day again!
Great selection of tiles.
Hi Sallyanne,,

Firstly thank you very much for your time writing your review for The Outdoor Look.

Its great to hear your positive feedback on our range of tiles, we always aim to offer our customers the best possible selection in all the products we sell.
Material bought was good. However, I was not able to return the excess which we had despite the web site saying returns were welcomed. For the decking trim, I was sent the wrong product and color and again no return. Sorry but would not recommend.
Hi Felix,

Firstly, thank you very much for your time in writing this review, we are terribly sorry you were not 100% satisfied with your experience purchasing from The Outdoor Look but if there is anyway we can change that; we would always try to do our best.

If you would like to discuss this further, please don't hesitate to send me a email and I would be more than happy to work with you for a better outcome. Please email me at 'info@theoutdoorlook.co.uk' and I look forward to resolving this matter.

Kind regards,

Brett
Absolutely love this product! Best one on the market it my eyes. Already Recommend it to friends...
The Outdoor Look 5 star review on 4th February 2021
Hi Jack

Thank you so much for your review! The Amazon Artificial Hedge tile is one of my favourites as well! We really appreciate you recommending us to friends and we can't thank you enough. People like your self make this job a pleasure!

Kind regards,

Brett
Good company, no issues!
Hi Elaine,

Thank you for sharing your review with The Outdoor Look. We really appreciate your time and we hope to see you one day again soon!
Very fast and efficient service
Hi Hugh,

Dont normally bother with reviews , but had to comment Outdoor look provided excellent products on time at a Keen price - top service
Hi Raymond,

Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback with The Outdoor Look. Our priority is customer service and we are ecstatic that we met that mark!
The Outdoor Look is rated 4.78 based on 18 reviews