The Outdoor Look Reviews

The Outdoor Look 4 star review on 11th January 2022
William K
The Outdoor Look 5 star review on 21st December 2021
Diane D
Excellent service quick delivery. Was pleased with product until i went in home bargains and bought 4 panels less than half the price I paid for 3 which I was not at all happy with.
Great product, quickly delivered. Looks really good as a screen attached to a trellis to provide privacy.
I have purchased a composite deck last year and needed another board and end caps to finish. The agent helped me with postage and guidance about parts. An excellent company who do what they say and nothing seems too much trouble. Would highly recommend.
Hi Simon Thank you for your fab review. We always aim to do what we can for our customers, be it with guidance on products or orders. Enjoy your decking!
Great product. Made a real difference to our Reception area. Would recommend this company.
The Outdoor Look 5 star review on 12th May 2022
Hi Graham Thank you for the review and the photo! It is always great to see how customers use the artificial hedge tiles. This looks brilliant. Thank you for any future recommendations you send our way
Great products , great prices great service .Expanding our decking with us ...
Hi David Thank you for your kind review. We are chuffed you are happy with the price, product and service our team provided.
Amazing, very fast delivery
Thank you for your review we aim to delivery products as quickly as possible
Great service, speedy delivery and the product itself was exactly as pictured. Definitely got our moneys worth so thank you. The quality meets the price and was flexible to create our space.
The Outdoor Look 5 star review on 21st April 2022
Hi Thank you for your review and the picture. We are glad you love the product so much and found the service spot on.
Excellent service. Excellent quality. Very satisfied.
Hi George Thank you for your review :)
Great product ,great service . One thing that could be improved on are the colour coded screws .Although great ,could do with being a self tapping screw to save all the pre drilling.
Hi Mark Thank you for your review, we value all our feedback and will look at discussing this option with the manufacturers.
Very efficient process and the product looks exactly as it does online
Thank you Michael, we have worked hard to ensure that the product photos we have taken and show on the website are as like for like as possible. To ensure customers have a good idea of the products we supply
I am a YouTuber and Blogger. Additionally, I am a Civil Engineer. I have cast concrete slabs, beams, columns, and cylinders, which were then tested on Compression Testing Machines and Universal Testing Machines. The Decking slab we received from The Outdoor Look is truly phenomenal. The Decking slabs were of very high quality and were very strong. I received eight samples in various colours. I'm sure these decking slabs are perfect for renovating a garden. One of my friends was especially enchanted by the decking slabs. Because of its high quality and strength, I decided to produce a video to advertise The Outdoor Look products to my YouTube Subscribers. The responses from my fans were overwhelming. If The Outdoor Look sponsors my garden renovation, I will need to film a video to show my fans the practical application of Decking slabs in my garden. This will allow me to show my subscribers the value of using its products. YouTube Video for Decking Slabs Samples: https://youtu.be/mEB-vUkkF2E My Blogspot: www.nahidshahzad.blogspot.com
5/5 ....Fantastic communication and went out of their way to ensure items arrived exactly on time (extendable hedging trellis) Excellent quality products and really well packaged. I would 100% definitely recommend The Outdoor Look.
Hi Dimitri Thank you for your great review! We are glad you found our service an products to your liking
Good product quality, I will buy again from you in the future
Hi Thank you for your review, we look forward to working with you again
It is lovely and good quality products . Highly recommend.
Hi Julia Thank you for your lovely review, of our products
Very efficient
Unbelievable service and quality. Wouldn't hesitate to use again
Hi Liam Thank you for your great review, we are glad you are happy with the products and the service.
We bought artificial hedge squares for a feature wall in a retail unit in Ipswich. Website was easy to use and the foliage arrived within 3 days to site. Easy to install and looks great. Good price and very happy with the product. We have ordered more for other sites. Pictures on website are accurate to the real life product. Squares are visible at first but then disappear after a while.
The Outdoor Look 5 star review on 2nd February 2022 The Outdoor Look 5 star review on 2nd February 2022
Hi Joe Thank you for your wonderful review and the picture of the fantastic artificial hedge tile wall. Its looking great and we can't wait to work with you in the future. Thanks
Very quick service - very happy with the order
Ordered some decking edging that was advertised on the website. Went to pick it up and found the item was no longer in stock. Had to arrange a refund
Hi Thank you for your feedback. We apologise that the stock was no longer in stock and that the range has been discontinued by the manufacturers. As soon as you informed us that the alternative trim that we had in stock was not suitable for you, we refunded you immediately.
Overall, we are pleased with the finished product, (see photo 1) but there have been several problems with the product itself. Communication with The Outdoor Look, both by email and phone has been very good. Delivery time of the product was shorter than predicted and the lone driver was most obliging. Problems: The stainless steel cover caps were impossible to insert into the tops of the posts. The use of a rubber hammer had no effect; an ordinary hammer would have damaged the cap. In the end, the insert part of each cap had to be ground flatter before insertion was possible. (Big design fault) When fitting several of the glass panels, the rubber pads in the clamps left small gaps with the glass. This was overcome by adding “sliced” pads; (see video). One clamp had an obvious bend; this part was quickly exchanged by The Outdoor Look team. (No quality control by the manufacturers!) (see photo 2) Several stainless steel covers at the bottom of the posts, did not entirely fit onto the decking. I think that this was caused by some of the welding of the post into the foot not being grinded off sufficiently. Finally, the gap between the edge of the glass and the posts were too big. This meant that each rubber pad in the clamps was only using 70% of its surface area to support the glasses’ weight; (see photo 3) Fortunately, I did all the work myself. Had I employed a team for the job, there would have been many additional hours’ extra cost to fix these problems. Fitting the balustrade was quite challenging, but if you are thinking of doing the work yourself, please ask The Outdoor Look for my contact details. My thanks to Ellie for her advice, patience and general helpfulness.
The Outdoor Look 4 star review on 11th January 2022 The Outdoor Look 4 star review on 11th January 2022
Hi William Thank you for your review of us and our service we are glad that we were able to help you with your questions throughout your installation. Thank you also for your review of the product we will take these points on board and discuss a few of them with the manufacturers. kind regards Ellie
The Outdoor Look is rated 4.62 based on 167 reviews