The Outdoor Look Reviews

Read The Outdoor Look Reviews

Info@theoutdoorlook.co.uk

Pendle Village Mill, , Nelson

Tell us how The Outdoor Look made you happy
Great customer service and delivery of goods. All deck boards arrived good condition and friendly driver.
Hi Kaleem Thank you for the fab review. We will pass on your positive comments to our driver too!
Superb quality decking. Impeccable service. Placed order 6pm Tuesday, delivered 1pm the next day. Delivery men very helpful and friendly. Thank you.
Thank you for your review Dean, we are so pleased you like the quality of the product
I ordered some composite decking on line excellent service excellent product and very fast delivery I would have no hesitation recommending outdoor look to others and would order products in the future
Hi Shaun, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review.
Some colour matched screws were missing from the original delivery, after me chasing them up via phone and email eventually they were posted out a couple of weeks later. I was unable to finish my job until they arrived. Nothing offered at all for the inconvenience experienced. The composite boards are good. The company would only communicate via email.
Great product, but unfortunately very poor customer service, I had to chase to ask what was happening and they were very vague in their answers, really expensive delivery (£120 for 8 boards) and really bad communication on delivery day which meant losing half a days work when it was totally unnecessary.
The Outdoor Look is rated 4.61 based on 143 reviews