The Nappy Gurus Reviews

The Nappy Gurus 5 star review on 16th June 2021
Kelly
The Nappy Gurus 5 star review on 16th June 2021
Hannah W.
Great introduction to cloth nappies, I learned loads and they have a huge selection, amazing customer service , when my little ones nappies kept leaking I had free 1-1 support from Sam and she also checked in afterwards to make sure I was getting on ok!
Thank you Mollie for your review. Its so lovely to hear your support was helpful. It makes us very happy to know you are happy x
Excellent customer service. Helpfuk gurus.
Thank you for your kind review. We are very lucky to have such fabulous Gurus, and its lovely you think so too x
The best website for nappies! Very knowledgeable and helpful too. Orders always arrive quickly and in eco friendly packaging!
Thank you Lucy for such a lovely review. It's so lovely to hear you are happy with your experience x
Fantastic variety of products alongside amazing customer service ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Thank you so much for a lovely review x
This is where I buy most of my nappies. They stock a great range of nappies with great descriptions to help you choose what works for you, plus speedy delivery, excellent advice and the bonus chocolate helps too 😀
Thank you for such a lovely review. Its safe to say a lot of chocolate gets consumed here at HQ hehe! x
Uncomplicated, quick and perfect quality. AND very nicely packed 😊
Thank you for such a nice review. We are so glad you are happy with your experience x
We have shopped regularly with The Nappy Gurus. Each time they have been so professional and helpful, and the items we have purchased based on their recommendations have been spot on. So impressed that they have become our go to place for gorgeous nappies.
The Nappy Gurus 5 star review on 15th June 2021
Thank you so much Amy. Wow what a beautiful collection of nappies they all go so well together! Cant wait for you to order from us again soon. Always here to help x
Nappy gurus are a godsend! From when I first started out with cloth, when my little boy was 3 months and I got my trial pack, to now, with a 2yr old and a second on the way, nappy gurus has been there through it all with such fantastic advice. Customer service 5*, Delivery time 5* I recommend them to every new mum I know!
The Nappy Gurus 5 star review on 15th June 2021
Thank you so much Katie for such a lovely review. Those words were so heart warming to read. It been a pleasure to be there with you for the past two years.. What an exciting new journey to come and we will be there with you again every step of the way xx
Such a helpful team who couldn’t apologise enough and rectify a mistake in my order (received BtP, ordered newborn). Correct item was shipped that day with free returns label - nice to have a company trust you enough to send the replacement before the incorrect item is received by them!
Hello Becky! I am so happy to hear our customer care team helped you so well. We always endeavour to correct our mistakes as quickly as we possibly can. I am so glad to hear you got your correct nappy and I hope you are loving it! Thank you xx
Always amazing products and customer service. Only ever had one mix up, even with all the orders I've made and it was sorted within an hour of letting them know!
Thank you Erika, It is so lovely to hear you are happy with your experience xx
They have a very complete stock of nappies and accessories and the prices are great! Customer service is amazing ☺️ just waiting for the shipping to Portugal to be a little less expensive.
Thank you for such a lovely review Catarina :) xx
We love using The Nappy Gurus, their customer service is brilliant. We love doing mystery boxes and nappies, as we get products we might not have thought about. The 5 good things at Christmas was such a lovely idea🥰
Thank you Steph. Mystery boxes are our favourite too! Its so exciting to see everyone get them delivered. We love thinking of new fun ideas and its so lovely to hear you enjoy them x
Love that I get all my must haves from this one page and the nappy gurus explain everything in such detail that changing from disposable to reusable was a super fun shift .
Thank you so much for such a lovely review. Our gurus are fab aren't they xx
Very impressed and very quick delivery
Thank you very much Jade for a lovely review xx
Excellent selection of products, excellent personalised advice, speedy delivery
Thank you very much Kate for a lovely review x
The only place I'll ever buy my nappies from. The advice and support is amazing. I love the community group on Facebook too. I just know I can trust the products and advice given so much and it's been invaluable, thank you!
Thank you so much Rosie! That is so lovely to hear. We are always here to help no matter how big or small the question and we are so glad you are part of our lovely TNG family! xx
Excellent knowledge from the gurus available through their questionnaires, lovely products, delivered in recycled and recyclable packaging within days. Order from them frequently...hard to resist!
Thank you Niamh. I am so glad you found our questionnaire helpful. Thank you for such lovely words and a lovely review x
Great customer service and quick deliver. Environmentally friendly too.
Thank you very much Elaine for a lovely review x
I love the nappy gurus, their website is easy to navigate and they have everything you need for cloth nappying as well as things to help make the rest of your life a bit more eco friendly. I love that I can trust that all the products I get from them will be fairly priced and of great quality. I love the community they have built with their customers and I have learnt pretty much all I know from their knowledgeable social media posts and videos.
Thank you so much Francesca for such a lovely review. Its an honour that you choose to shop with us and join our lovely TNG family :) xx
I love shopping at TNG, I love their mystery boxes and crazy sales 😍❤
Thank you Wiktoria. The mystery boxes are my absolute favourite part for sure x
The Nappy Gurus is rated 4.94 based on 615 reviews