The Nappy Gurus Reviews

The Nappy Gurus 5 star review on 16th June 2021
Kelly
The Nappy Gurus 5 star review on 16th June 2021
Hannah W.
Loved everything in my package. The Nappy Gurus is my favourite place to buy reusables.
Everyone I spoke to at The Nappy Gurus was so quick, kind, and helpful. I was able to use my ‘Real nappies for London’ voucher and they helped me choose some great options and always got back to me so quickly. Really a great experience. Thank you!
Fantastic advice on getting shampoo bar and conditioning bar! Super responsive! And the products are FANTASTIC!!!! I got the Soul & Soap Purity shampoo and Soul & Soap conditioner
Super helpful, good quality and range of products
Great service, prompt and good value for money
Amazing customer service and great products! All arrived on time and as ordered.
Fantastic selection and dispatched really quickly in recyclable packaging. Lots of excellent advice too, very helpful if you’re new to reusables like me!
I’ve used the online/facebook resources to learn about cloth nappies which have been really helpful. I’ve just placed my first order which were very competitive on price, the nappies came very quickly and wrapped plastic free. Thank you!
Thank you so much for your review Lauren. We are so glad you are happy with your order. Welcome to the TNG family :) x
Great service fast delivery and a little chocolate treat with your order! 🙂 amazing!
Thank you for such a lovely review Ann. The chocolate is definitely our favourite bit :) x
Love my new nappies! The videos were an invaluable resource, great idea! Allowed for accurate comparisons of each nappy, as the photos often just don't do a product justice. Also, appreciated the 100% plastic free packaging 👍
Thank you for such a lovely review Maeve :) Its so lovely to hear you are happy with your shopping experience with us. x
TNG were great - from the personalised nappy recommendation they sent me before I ordered, to the brilliant prices, to the extremely speedy delivery. I'll definitely be ordering from here again!
Thank you so much Rachel that is so lovely to hear! We look forward to your future orders and welcome to the TNG family :) x
Such brilliant bundles to get you started with cloth. Mine came with everything I needed to make a start and try different styles of nappy. Would recommend to anyone!
Thank you so much Hannah! We are so happy to hear you loved your bundle, and we would love you to spread the word of cloth far and wide :) x
fantastic service, all the way from ordering, then delivery was fast and they kept me in the loop the whole time. talking about the products, oh my word! they are quality, switched to cloth nappies now for ever.
This review has made me smile from ear to ear Samantha. Hearing how happy you are with your swap to cloth nappies, makes us so happy. Welcome to the lovely cloth family :) x
Excellent quality products and speedy shipping.
Thank you so much Ann for a lovely review x
I love the Nappy Gurus. They always have the nappies I want, at reasonable prices, and are so helpful too!
Thank you for such a lovely review. We are so glad you are always happy with your orders from us x
Absolutely love the bundle deals and always quick delivery too 😊
The Nappy Gurus 5 star review on 4th July 2021
What a beautiful little cloth bum! Thank you for the lovely review and picture Jane :) x
Very happy with my starter pack, good price and it came at a good amount of time. I will be ordering more :)
Thank you so much Kirsty. It is so lovely to hear you are happy with your order and we look forward to your future orders :) x
We love the nappies we purchased so much we are buying some more. The videos and care info really helped too. Thanks Nappy Gurus!
I'm so glad you are so happy with your order Matthew! :) We look forward to you placing your next one with us. Thank you for such a lovely review x
No issues with the our order for newborn nappies. We are now looking into the range available for the next size up. Competitive prices as well.
It's so lovely to hear you are happy with your order of newborn nappies Jonathan. We look forward to you placing your next order with us. If you need any help when you invest in your Birth-to-Potty stash then don't hesitate to contact us and we will be more than happy to help :) x
Absolutely fab website and shopping experience. Everything is so informative, well presented and gives you exactly what you want to know as a consumer and especially as a cloth novice. I would recommend to anyone.
Thank you so much Sophie! It is so lovely to hear that you found our information easy to access. Thank you for spreading the love of Cloth :) x
The Nappy Gurus is rated 4.94 based on 610 reviews