The Nappy Gurus Reviews

The Nappy Gurus 5 star review on 14th March 2021
Sarah Errington
The Nappy Gurus 5 star review on 7th March 2021
Frith Zerfahs
Super helpful when I wanted to change an order. Great price and selection of nappies!
Thank you for a lovely review Rachael! We are super pleased our customer happiness team was of great help x
Bought my first pim pam nappy and im obssessed! The fit is amazing and the containment even just using one insert is amazing!! Now I need them all
We love Pim Pam too Ellen! Thank you for a fab review and for shopping with TNG. We hope you can top up your stash with more Pim Pam soon! x
Great website with really good products and my orders have all arrived really quickly. The try cloth for £10 scheme is also fab! It helped us make the change to cloth because we could try different brand nappies before committing. The whole thing was super straightforward, I’d highly recommend.
We love that you would recommend us Lucy! Thank you for a fab review, and for shopping with TNG x
Great range of nappies and supplies plus lots of useful information. Brilliant for a mum who is new to reusable nappies and slightly overwhelmed by the different varieties and accessories! There is also the option to add a free nappy guide at checkout. One of the nappies I had ordered ended up being out of stock but they emailed me immediately to apologise for the error and to add a different design instead. Would definitely recommend.
Thank you for a wonderful review Sarah. I am sorry we did not have the nappy design you requested, but I am pleased our team swiftly resolved this for you :-) We hope we can continue to support your cloth nappy journey x
I’m starting my reusable journey I have found the nappy guru site incredibly helpful and informative about the different types of nappies available via the website/Facebook group and the demo videos and the designated nappy guru specialists. I would recommend anyone thinking of making the transition to reusable nappies to use the nappy guru as your first port of call. Me and a few friends are determined to make the switch so we have purchased a variety of nappies and together through trial and error will make the change and do our bit. The nappy gurus make what seems like a daunting transition into a world of reusables with too many choices into bitesize pieces where all choices can be tailored to your own personal needs. This may be what’s easy for you/ your reluctant partner and what’s right for your baby. But also supports you with how many you need? What you will need? And Which ones are most cost affective against which ones dry quicker and are more absorbent. My little girl is now 3 weeks and my first child so now I feel ready to make the change.
The Nappy Gurus 5 star review on 4th May 2021
Thank you for such a fab review Rebecca. We are so pleased that our team and helpful advice has supported you and your friends in making a change. Please do let us know if we can be of any further assistance, and we wish you all the best on your cloth journey x
Very happy with all the information and recommendations I received. Bought a starter pack and it arrived quickly, the styles are lovely.
We are pleased you are happy with your Starter Pack and with TNG's services. Thank you for choosing to shop with us x
Great selection of nappies to chose from to suit all style preferences and budgets. Good organisation and items were delivered quickly. Happy 😁
The Nappy Gurus 5 star review on 3rd May 2021
Thank you for a lovely review and for sharing your fab purchases! We are super pleased you are a happy customer x
I recently made my first purchase from The Nappy Gurus after following them on Facebook for a while. I'm so pleased with my items and found that the helpful descriptions on the website were so useful to navigate the big wide world of cloth nappies! I also love all their branding on social media and think it looks fab :-)
Thank you for this lovely review Gemma. We are so pleased that you love all things TNG and for you support on our social media x
Responsive to queries. Very quick dispatch and delivery. Will be coming back to increase our nappy stash.
Thank you for a fab review and for shopping with TNG Emma. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon x
Received very helpful advice by email and feel grateful for the support, as starting out with cloth nappies can feel stressful at the best of times! I feel like a valued customer, and I love the range of products available from nappy gurus, there’s so much in store I want to buy and try! I wish I’d discovered their trial offer sooner before I’d invested heavily in products, but would recommend this to others. I also love that my parcels come with sustainable eco friendly packaging and a little chocolate! A very nice touch! Love ordering from here and therefore is my go-to place for all things cloth nappies, despite there being many more cloth nappy websites on line!
We are so pleased to hear you love our great service Caroline! Thank you for such a wonderful detailed review. We are always happy to help, and we look forward to welcoming you back to TNG again soon x
After borrowing some nappies from a local library (having been directed there via one of the nappy gurus!) I’ve now placed two orders of pocket nappies, accessories and boosters. The initial chat and video call about products was so handy and the fact I was pointed in the direction of a nappy library was great as it meant I got to trial before buying! Really good service, fair pricing and a good range of items. I know I’ll be back buying more!
This is a super review Francesca, thank you for your lovely words about our service. We very much look forward to welcoming you back to TNG again soon x
Great website and speedy delivery!!
Thank you for a fab review and for shopping with TNG x
Really enjoy shopping with the nappy gurus. Great service, quick dispatch and amazing range of nappies. Currently enjoying my new thirsties nappy.
The Nappy Gurus 5 star review on 30th April 2021
Thank you for a lovely review and picture of your new super cute Thirsties nappy Emma! We look forward to welcoming you back to TNG again soon x
Very happy with my purchase. Great communication and fast delivery
This is fab to read Laura! Thank you for shopping with TNG and for a wonderful review x
Excellent company, advice on hand & good price nappies.
Thank you for a lovely review Jeannine. We are super pleased you've enjoyed our service x
Really easy to order and good value for money. I love that I was able to order nappies from lots of different brands so we can try out some different styles. I found the Nappy Gurus very helpful when I contacted customer services and they solved my problem quickly and stress free.
We are so pleased we have been such a great help Hollie! Thank you for an excellent review and for shopping with TNG x
Love this site, great range of products and prices, excellent customer service and I just love my cloth nappies! I already have recommended to friends.
Thank you for an outstanding review and for kindly recommending us! We look forward to welcoming you back to TNG again soon Zane x
The delivery came so fast and the information on the site helped me decide on making the decision to buy reuseable nappies. Thank you TNG, I was so happy with my purchase!
The Nappy Gurus 5 star review on 28th April 2021
What a fab purchase! Thank you for a lovely picture and review x
Super quick delivery, amazing recyclable packing used and the chocolate treat was a lovely surprise!
We are pleased you enjoyed your order and chocolate Gemma! Thank you for a fab review x
Fast handling of the order.
We are very pleased your order reached you quickly and safely Pedro. Thank you for a lovely review x
The Nappy Gurus is rated 4.93 based on 474 reviews