The Nappy Gurus Reviews

Anna White
Amy
Katie
Beth
Amazing Customer Service, great advice for new ‘cloth bum’ families which really boosted my confidence using reusables and helped me go from a part-time cloth mama to a full-time cloth mama. The delivery was super quick too and the free nappy care guide was a fab addition. Honest, reliable, knowledgeable and reasonably priced - I can’t ask for more! 😍
Amazing service. Everything needed in one place which makes it much easier. Quick delivery. Will definitely order again and again.
I am new to cloth nappies and the Nappy Gurus has quickly become my go to site for the reviews of different brands and the information available. I've already placed two orders since I have started building my reusable supply and I have been so impressed with the speed of delivery and the care taken e.g. recyclable packaging, notes and chocolates inside!
Brilliant customer service, fast delivery and amazing products - love them!
Starting with cloth was very overwhelming until I found the Nappy Gurus. They were so friendly and helpful and their blog posts were super handy. We've been using cloth for 8 months now and love it.
My favorite cloth nappy shop ! Always such a lovely service, fast shipping and overall amazing welcoming attitude. The specific help they offer is amazing and I recommend that for everyone.
They have great stock and are a friendly service. They regularly have discounts through their gurus or bundle items. They are my go to website for reusable nappies and accessories. Orders always arrive within 3 days of ordering and the packaging is always with care and recyclable.
I decided to take the plunge with reusable nappies when it was reusable nappy week. If not now then when? I haven’t looked back and I love them. I was a little daunted at first, but help from Chloe (nappy guru) helped me decide which ones to try first. Thank you!
Thank you Hannah for such a lovely review and picture. RNW is the perfect time to get started. I am so glad you went for it. Be careful its highly addictive hehe x
The Nappy Gurus are amazing. Friendly and very knowledgeable, they've helped me with quick questions and full breakdowns for night nappy options. I love the mystery nappy, I love their range and love the speedy delivery.
The Nappy Gurus 5 star review on 16th June 2021
Thank you so much for the lovely review Kelly! I'm so glad you are happy with your mystery nappy and thank you for including such lovely photos. It's so nice to see the nappies being used and loved x
The nappy Gurus is the best cloth nappy site I've come across. Super fast delivery, always friendly, lots of advice and a great selection of cloth nappies and other eco friendly things! I recomend tng to all my friends :)
The Nappy Gurus 5 star review on 16th June 2021
Thank you so much for such a lovely review Hannah. We are so glad you love shopping with us. What a beautiful stash of nappies x
Had multiple orders, always shipped super quick, packed nicely in recycle packaging. Prices are great and selection as well. Customer service also great and polite. Very happy and order frequently from Nappy gurus!
Thank you for the lovely review Simona. I will make sure to let them team know about your kind words x
Have made perhaps 4 or 5 orders now and been over the moon with every single one of them, and it always makes me smile to see the complimentary chocolate with my order. Such a huge variety of items for sale.
Thank you so much for your review Sarah. Its so nice to hear you are happy with all your orders. The chocolate is our favourite part too.. hehe x
Amazing selection of products, great customer service and fast delivery. Always love it when a receive my package (and love the like thank to chocolate even though my partner tries to steal it)
Thank you for lovely review Anna. I will be sure to let the team know about your lovely words. It's safe to say quite a few of those chocolates are consumed here at HQ hehe x
Fantastic service, speedy delivery, and a great selection of products. The Gurus even added a little chocolate in the order, which was promptly consumed!!
Thank you for the lovely review Zoe. It makes our day to hear you are happy with your orders. I will be sure to pass on your praises to the team. The chocolates are just so moreish aren't they x
Quick delivery, love the brown paper bag my order came in.
Thank you very much Abi. Its so lovely to hear you are happy with your order x
Quick despatch of items with a great range of products and easy to navigate website
Thank you so much Sophie for the lovely review. We are so glad you're happy with your experience x
Quick and efficient service. Nappies and products are beautiful and practical
The Nappy Gurus 5 star review on 16th June 2021
What a lovely prints you have chosen Anna! We are so glad you are happy with your order and thank you so much for the pictures and review x
Really really quick delivery. Great customer service
Thank you so much for a lovely review x
Great brands and super fast delivery! Plus, they have really good info on the different options available which makes it very easy to get it right if you're a first time cloth buyer
Thank you Lia for the lovely words. I'm so glad you received your order so fast x
I’ve ordered many many times! I love the speed and the products my go to for all eco items
Thank you so much Lorraine for the review. We are so happy, that you are happy. I will pass on your lovely words to our team x
The Nappy Gurus is rated 4.94 based on 571 reviews