The Nappy Gurus Reviews

Catherine Reid
The Nappy Gurus 5 star review on 24th August 2021
Sarah O’hanlon
The Nappy Gurus 5 star review on 16th August 2021
Great potty training seat and step and fast delivery I will certainly be ordering another set .
We love our new potty training items, glad you liked them. Thank you Catherine. :) x
Always super fast postage and helpful on queries 😊
Thank you so much Katie, glad we can always help. :) x
The products arrived quickly and are great! There was a fair amount of choice for the product I was looking for and I would definitely shop here again.
Thank you for your review Taryn, glad everything arrived quickly for you. :) x
I love you guys!! Such quick postage and fabulous prices making reusables accessible to everyone 💚💚💚
Thank you so much Katie for this fab review. :) x
Diane was great at explaining how cloth nappies work and about brands she thinks might suit our needs! It doesn't seem as daunting now and I feel more confident going forward. Thank you!
I will pass your kind review on to Diane, we're glad she could help make you feel more confident. Thank you Hayley. :) x
My order arrived very quickly despite it being bank holiday! The items arrived well packaged and they even threw in a free gift. Although I’ve not had chance to use what I bought yet, I am very happy so far.
Thank you for your review, enjoy your free gift! :) x
TNG offers extensive and objective review of each product they sell which is very helpful when buying nappies. I needed advice re night nappies and was contacted by my local TNG guru who was very helpful and suggested alternatives I did not consider.
Thank you for your lovely review Eva. We are so pleased our guru could reach out and help with your night nappies. :) x
Received my order really quickly and everything was packaged beautifully! Very happy and will definitely be placing more orders :D thank you!
Glad everything arrived quickly and you were happy with your purchases. Thank you Katie. :) x
Nappies arrived quickly and as requested. Bought nappies during RW2022, hadn't heard of The Nappy Guru's before this, very happy I've found them ☺️
So pleased you found us too. Thank you for the lovely review Michaela. :) x
Jennie's email was super helpful and really enabled us to make our first steps into using reusables. Great suggestions about how to get started. Thank you!
We have passed your lovely review on to Jennie. Thank you so much. :) x
Amazing! They offered loads of advice when I was just starting out so I was confident picking a reusable nappy and getting started! Recently brought a pick a box and we got some lovely nappies and a couple of little goodies well worth the money verry happy! Can't wait for payday to get my self some more!
We love seeing your Pick a Boxes! So pleased you liked it and that our advice helped in your first reusable nappies purchases. Thank you Nicci. :) x
I received my re usable nappies the other day and I have to say they’re amazing! It’s my 1st time using them and I’m so impressed. They’re so much better for my daughter and very soft for her skin
Thank you so much for your lovely review Kianne. So pleased you love the nappies! :) x
Extremely helpful and very easy to order with fast response… loving our new nappies (large starter pack with 29 nappies in!!!) it’s perfect and they fit beautifully to our pretty little 15 month old girl. The patterns are also gorgeous.
We're big fans of the starter packs here, everything you need to get you going! Super pleased they fit so well, thank you Ebonnie. :) x
I emailed the Nappy Gurus with a problem on the Saturday, got a response within days, ordered the recommended items and by the following Saturday I no longer had leaking nappies! Great advice, love my purchases, speedy delivery and easy to use website. Thanks a lot.
This is amazing news, so pleased you no longer have leaking nappies and we could help you out so quickly. Thank you Hannah. :) x
I have Laura hayhoe, she’s incredible and very detailed and has replied with such efficiency!! So pleased to have her by my side :)
This is so lovely to hear, we will pass this on to Laura for you. Thank you Florence. :) x
A really friendly team with all the knowledge, I asked a lot of questions and they didn’t mind answering every single one and even offered lots of recommendations I was left feeling confident and happy with all the advice and support I was given!
We never mind lots of questions, it's what we're here for! We love to hear that our advice was helpful, thank you so much Catherine. :) x
I asked for some individual advice as I am in the process of becoming a foster carer and needed to make sure I could meet a large age range of children's needs. Amy replied and I can honestly say that I am so glad I asked for advice. Amy has been an absolutely wonderful nappy consultant, going through exactly what I needed, what I could budget for and came up with exactly the right package to meet the needs of any child from birth all the way through to potty training. Amy was so patient with me as we discussed what was not a straightforward order and she has such a fantastic knowledge of all the nappies on TNG website that she could base her recommendations on genuine understanding of what would be the best options. She was always happy to answer my questions and made me feel, not like I was just another customer, but like a friend who was offering her best advice and suggestions knowing what I needed. Thank you so much Amy, I am thrilled to pieces with my order and all the help you have given me and I truly appreciate it. I will always recommend The Nappy Guru and especially Amy! Thanks again.
Thank you so much Janice for all of your kind words and wonderful review. We are so pleased we could help you on your exciting and rewarding journey into Foster Care. We wish you all the best and will be here for any future advice. :) x
Excellent service and product. Look forward to trying them when baby arrives.
Thank you so much Jennifer, all the best for the arrival of your little one. :) x
Thanks Frith for all your help! Will definitely be recommending to others!
Thank you so much for your lovely review, we are so glad Frith's advice was helpful. :) x
Jenny was really helpful to me explaining all the different types of Nappies I am glad I spoke to her, the customer service was 5**. The prices of the nappies on her are one of the cheapest you can find! I am yet to order but they are all well known brands or nappies.
Thank you so much for your lovely review. We have passed this on the Jenny, so pleased her advise was helpful. :) x
The Nappy Gurus is rated 4.95 based on 723 reviews