The Nappy Gurus Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend The Nappy Gurus

Tell us how The Nappy Gurus made you happy

"A great range of products, fast delivery and fab costumer service. I always look forward to my fluffy mail from The Nappy Gurus!"
Thank you Kathrine. Fluffly mail is simply the best sort of mail. We look forward to seeing you again soon. :)
"Always a pleasure receiving fluffy mail from The Nappy Gurus! Website is easy to navigate and full of lovely products and helpful info and delivery is always quick! Thanks Nappy Gurus 🥰"
You're welcome Julie. Thank you for being a valued customer and thank you for your lovely review :)
"fantastic company with plenty of options and reasonable prices. Very happy with my purchase and will no doubt purchase more in future"
This is great to hear Natalie. Thank you for your great review and we look forward to seeing you again soon :)
"Very quick delivery!"
Great! Thank you Rebecca :)
"I've enjoyed using the Nappy Gurus website, both shopping for cloth nappies (there's a good variety) and using the tutorials."
Thank you for the feedback. It's good to hear the tutorials are beneficial. We hope to see you again soon :)
"Products arrived in good time, and were as expected. A lovely straightforward purchase :-)"
This is great to hear. Thank you Amy :)
"Everything I've ordered so far has arrived really quickly and has been rated really accurately in terms of absorbancy etc. Will continue to use the nappy gurus"
Thank you Amy. It's great to hear we're are getting it right :)
"So handy to have all my favourite brand in one place so I only have to pay for postage once! Quick customer service and delivery every time as well! Couldn’t be happier and will definitely do all my nappy shopping here!"
Thank you for the feedback Meg. It's great to hear :)
"Amazing quick service, great choice of products & all at a great price!"
"Super quick delivery"
"Always lovely how you keep us informed of deliveries details, great service. Thanks again"
Thank you Cecilia for your lovely review. We hope to see you again soon :)
"Absolutely amazing customer service, everything arrived really quickly and packaged lovely! Can not fault at all. Great selection of nappies and wipes all under one roof."
Thank you Emma. We're glad you are pleased :)
"I just love cloth nappies and having so many choices all under one roof with amazing customer service, what more could you ask for?"
Thank you Emma. This is great to hear :)
"Great service! Quick delivery."
Thank you Supritha, for your great review :)
"No problems at all. Arrived really quick and kept up to date with dispatch via emails."
Thank you Nicole. That's good to hear. We hope to see you again soon :)
"Fast Delivery to Germany. I am realy satisfied."
That's great to hear Maria. Thank you :)
"Excellent product range and super fast postage, highly recommended!"
Thank you Innes for your lovely review. We really appreciate the kind words and we hope to see you again soon :)
"Excellent service and high quality products"
"Fantastic service. Speedy delivery. Great products!"
Thank you for your lovely review. We hope to see you again soon :)
"Really love The Nappy Gurus. It is easy to find products and to navigate the website. The check-out process is easy and my order came through the next day! It was well-packaged and had a great little booklet inside with loads of information regarding how to take care of your nappies, etc. I will certainly order again and can highly recommend The Nappy Gurus!"
Thank you Regina. It's great to hear you're happy with our service. We really love to hear what our customers think of us and it's great to know we're doing things right. We hope to see you again soon :)
The Nappy Gurus is rated 4.92 based on 24 reviews