The Nappy Gurus Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Nappy Gurus
Read The Nappy Gurus Reviews

Tell us how The Nappy Gurus made you happy
Fantastic products, quick dispatch & great customer service
Thank you Nicole for your lovely review.

We look forward to seeing you again soon :)
First time mum ordering reusable nappies. Website is easy to use. The advice and help from gurus on Instagram have been so useful and speaking to real mums has been lovely. My first order arrived promptly. Slightly wrong (by error and the nappy gurus) email sent and no reply but the help from the Instagram account holder was wonderful and the issue was resolved so quickly. The level of customer service is brilliant. Will be ordering more nappies soon. Thank you all so much.
Thank you Heather for your honest review! I got to the bottom of your email and it had gone into junk🤦! So huge apologies for that, but I was glad I could help you over on instagram!
We look forward to seeing you again soon :)
Team TNG have a fantastic selection of nappies and their delivery service is fast! I was thrilled to received both orders I have placed within 2 days. In addition, they have a really prompt response time to emails and go above and beyond for their customers. 10/10!
Wow! Thank you Lissie. This had made our day! We really appreciate your kind words :)
Wonderful nappies and great and helpful information
Thank you Eva. This is great to hear.
We look forward to seeing you again soon :)
Excellent. Really easy to navigate website, loads of great products and really quick delivery!
Thank you Kayleigh. I'm pleased you're happy :)
Innes Aboderie at the Nappy Gurus is amazing. ⭐ I had a lot of questions and had been paralysed with indecision!.. but she was exactly who I needed to help explain about the nappies and all the combinations. She has been my on-hand advisor and I couldn't have asked for more. We are now firmly on our cloth nappy journey and that makes me very happy. I have made what I think is the best selection. They all arrived quickly, and in excellent condition. Couldn't ask for more. Thank you so much. 🙏
Innes is awesome. I agree. Thank you for your kind review.

We look forward to seeing you again soon :)
great selection of products, helpful staff and quick delivery!
Jess! Thank you for this lovely photo. Our lovely mystery box.
We were so pleased at the response for these!

Thank you for our review and for sharing you photo with us :)
I love shopping with The Nappy Gurus, our post always arrives lovingly packed, on time, with a lovely thank you card. If you're thinking of starting out with cloth TNG is a great place to start, they have a handy questionnaire you can complete and one of the Gurus will respond with a personalised recommendation, and they are available for support throughout your entire journey should any problems arrive. Keep up the great work Gurus
Wow!!!
Thank you so much Louisa, for your awesome review! This makes us so happy! :) We look forward to seeing you again soon :)
Filled out the form to get recommendations in preperation for baby. Got a reply within a few days from innes who gave me so much information and offered more in future if I need it which is so helpful and greatly appreciated.
Thank you Zoe! You're awesome :)
Lovely ladies making cloth easier to understand and keeping it simple, brilliant video guides and advice, love the blogs and the website it makes me spend to much money xx
Awwww what a lovely picture Sarah. Thank you for sharing and thank you for your review :)
Absolutely amazing product and extreamly helpful, also very speedy at fixing any problems you may have. Thank you so much for your help on pick a box and such a fast message on over ordered boxes. We love our cloth nappies, photo of my 9month old iden in his favourite nappy 💙
Thank you Alicia. This is great to hear! We're so pleased you're happy.
We look forward to seeing you again soon :)
Always quick and friendly to help when you have a problem. Great products quick service
Fantastic! Thank you Millie! You're awesome! :)
Great customer service. All the products are good quality. The advice given is about what will work best for you, not about making more money. Fantastic community who are always on hand for advice when needed. (Check out the nappy guru place) cant recommend enough
Thank you Nicole! Your review is lovely and honest and read this makes us feel like you get us! Thank you

The Nappy Guru Place really is so helpful and you're right. It's a lovely little community. I was just talking in the office about how helpful others were on each others post! Heart Warming.

Look forward to seeing you again soon :)
They are so helpful with any questions or enquiries you have. Also the drops they do they make alot of fun by getting customers to connect through their social networks. A great team of people for a great company
Thank you! This is great to hear!
Glad you're happy and look forward to seeing you again soon :)
Excellent service. Super speedy and very friendly always willing to accommodate. Thank you!
Yay! I'm please you're happy. Thank you for your review :)
Brilliant customer service everything. I once had a small issue where something was missing but it was sorted straight away no problems. Everyone is super kind and helpful. Products are all amazing a great variety of cloth nappies and eco products. And if the website wasn’t already super enough they have a great Facebook page which is a great support and family for learning and sharing experiences with the progducts. Well done Nappy Gurus! Big smiles from me and Bubba!
Thank you Demi for your honest review! We're so pleased you're happy. We like to obviously keep mistakes to a minimum but we're only human and I'm so happy that you are happy with how it was handle.
Customers like you are what keeps us going and we are so happy that you are happy! Looking forward to seeing you again soon :)
The customer service really is the best around! They will go above and beyond. The product range is amazing and I love the selection in the Eco Living department. Thank you!
Thank you! We love our Eco Living depo too. Gradually adding more and more to the product list. Thank you for the review :)
I feel so much more relaxed about starting our cloth nappie journey now I have spoken to Petra!! I sent in questions I was unsure about and she answered them all and more! I have now ordered all the recommendations Petra gave me and I can't wait for the delivery from The Nappy Guru to arrive! One happy and relaxed customer!!!
Exciting! Thank you so much for your lovely review! I'll pass this on to Petra! :)
I’ve been thinking of transitioning to cloth nappies for a while but felt overwhelmed by all the different brands and options. I filled in the questionnaire and Kathrin got back to me so quickly. She recommended a few brands based on my criteria and took the time to explain in detail how they work. She even took photos of some nappies to show me how they are assembled. I’m so glad I found this site and thankful to Kathrin for helping me on my cloth nappy journey. I can’t wait to try out the nappies when they arrive.
Thank you Maria. I will be sure to pass your kind words onto Kathrin :)
I emailed the nappy gurus and filled out the questionnaire as a first time mum but also brand new to cloth nappies- I was completely confused and overwhelmed by all the options, to the point it was putting me off! I got an email in response to my questionnaire from Innes. From the start she was warm and friendly and put me at ease. I visited her at her home (meeting her gorgeous little boy!) and she talked me through the options in a way that was non-scary, not overwhelming and made lots of sense. Innes really took time to understand our needs as a little family and has helped me so much to know what I need and what will suit us best. Thank you so much!!
This is a wonderful review Rhiannon. Thank you so much. I will pass on your kind words to Innes :)
The Nappy Gurus is rated 4.92 based on 88 reviews