The Nappy Gurus Reviews

Simona
The Nappy Gurus 5 star review on 7th May 2020
Georgia
More Photos & Videos
The nappy questionary is very helpful and so are their suggestions. The order was shipped very quickly and arrived in less than a week even though I live in Portugal. Highly recommend their website
A requested some nappy advice after struggling with leaks with the system we currently have in place. Meg got back to me swiftly with some really great options for me to consider, providing me with detailed information about each option available. Thank you so much.
This is great thank you Avril. I'll pass your kind words on to Meg :)
I wanted to start using reusable nappies but didn't have a clue where to start. I asked for advice on most suitable nappies for my lifestyle and preferences and received great and very thorough tips from Meg. She was very kind and replied all my emails very fast.
I've also bought nappies from the website 2x now and had a very fast shipping. I'm very please with the service in general!
I'd definitely recommend it!
Thank you again!
Fantastic thank you! I'll pass your kind words on to Meg :)
Really good and helpfull service :)
I found The Nappy Gurus website by chance and have already ordered 3 packages of various things in the last month!
This is great! Thank you so much Susan, we really appreciate your custom :)
I asked the Gurus for help because I intend to use reusable nappies from birth and I was very overwhelmed with the amount of information that I got online and Lauren was very sweet to respond with info regarding brands and types of nappies that would be more suitable for creating my own newborn kit.
This is lovely to hear thank you so much and we will pass your thanks onto Lauren :)
Very happy with the speedy service, the packaging, variety of products available and the actual products received. No complaints!
Fantastic, thank you so much. We really appreciate it :)
Just fantastic, really good products, excellent, experienced advice and brilliant customer service.
Brilliant review thank you Laura :)
Easy to use website, quick delivery. All items as expected. Will definitely use again
Thank you so much, this is great feedback :)
Apoio incondicional a esclarecer as dúvidas e com sugestões fantásticas
Muito obrigado por sua avaliação magnífica. É uma leitura adorável :)
Such a great service, we are new to cloth and have received really helpful advice from Louisa she has made time to answer my questions and it’s been so helpful.

We are now making the switch to using cloth full time and so glad we have done it
This is lovely to hear, thank you so much Emma-Louise :)
Always excellent service and orders always arrive quickly. Love our new night nappy and wrap ❤️
Brilliant personalised recommendation from Laura. She gave me loads of information and really paid attention to what I’d asked as well as our specific needs. I ordered two nappies to try based on Laura’s recommendation and they arrived quickly. I’ve only tried the Seedling multi-fit so far but I love it, brilliant for what we needed and I will be ordering more.
The Nappy Gurus 5 star review on 29th August 2020
This is fantastic to hear Hannah, thank you so much :)
Brilliant service, had an issue with part of my order, contact TNG and they sorted it out straight away, very helpful and friendly. Will definitely be ordering from them again.
This is so nice to hear, thank you so much for your kind words :)
Always reliable and received within a few days or ordering. Always love the content of our packages.
Fantastic! Thank you so much :)
Excellent service-prompt and efficient. Really appreciating the range of eco living options now... Not just a nappy order anymore!
Thank you Hannah! We are working hard to ensure we can offer a range of products and it's great to know they're appreciated :)
Amazing choice of nappies for every budget and really quick delivery! Can't fault the service.
Thank you Emily for your lovely reviews and 5 Stars! This is amazing :)
Absolutely love TNG! Always such helpful advice by a team who are passionate on normalising making cloth nappies mainstream. I've had great help especially with our night nappy system. Thank you TNG
Fantastic review Alice. Thank you so so much :)
Customer service was great. The order was shipped the business day after. The gurus are wonderful at giving useful advices.
Thank you so much for your lovely review! Your kind words are appreciated. :)
Very quick postage, wonderfully packed in eco conscious wrapping. Great overall service. Very reasonable postage cost too
Thank you so much Rebecca this is great to read! :)
The Nappy Gurus is rated 4.96 based on 237 reviews