The Nappy Gurus Reviews

Read The Nappy Gurus Reviews

Tell us how The Nappy Gurus made you happy
Helen Christmas
Esther Wood
TNG website is full of amazing products and useful information to get your cloth nappy journey started. The review videos of each product were a godsend to us when deciding which type and brands of nappies to go for. Communication and despatch are very prompt and the products are of excellent quality. Can’t fault anything at TNG and will continue to make our cloth nappy purchases through them!
I ordered these nappies as a gift for my friend's baby shower. I had so much fun picking out the cute patterns, and the parents absolutely loved them. Delivery was very fast, too. Would definitely recommend!
Amy has been great. Enquiring during lockdown meant having a FaceTime meeting showing the nappy’s and how they work, she was so professional, organised and knowledgable.
She is clearly a reusable nappy advocate and spoke from her own personal experience so I felt like I was having her honest opinion.
It can be overwhelming as there is so much to chose from but once Amy knew my personal situation she tailored her response and followed it up with an email so I had everything written down. Which is always helpful when you have a million and one things on your mind as a new mum.
Since this I have been in contact with Amy several times over email asking questions and she always replies promptly and has all the info I need.

The nappy’s are great and there is a suitable nappy for everyone’s personal circumstance. The customer service is faultless and the price is extremely reasonable.
This is what we love to hear! Thank you so much for such a detailed kind review. We will be sure to let Amy know your praise!
We are so pleased to know that our support and fab service has been a great help with getting you started with cloth. Thank you x
Really fast dispatch and delivery of high quality nappies! I'm definitley a cloth convert now and liked that most things have reviews . I also liked that there were bundles to buy so didn't have to get everything absolutely individually. Would love to see you stock bells bumz and motherease as I've seen these really well reviewed but have had to use other sites.
Thank you for a wonderful review Jenny. We are so pleased you love our service! We are always adding new brands to the site, so we will be sure to bear these brands in mind for the future. x
The products from The Nappy Guru are excellent and arrived very quickly. I will be ordering again.
Thank you for a fab review Georgia. We are super pleased you will visit us again soon x
Great choice and great quality nappies. An item was missing from my order but it was resolved very quickly without fuss. I will certainly be shopping with them again.
We are super sorry we made an error with your order Sabina. I am pleased we were able to resolve this really quickly for you, and that despite this you left us a wonderful review. We thank you for shopping with TNG and very much look forward to welcoming you back soon x
My nappies arrrived in great condition in lovely recyclable packaging. Such a fast turnaround despite being January. Very happy
The Nappy Gurus 5 star review on 11th January 2021
Thank you Helen, for such a glowing review. We are really pleased to still be offering an excellent service throughout the pandemic, and even more pleased to hear how fast orders are reaching our customers :-D
We are pleased you love our eco-friendly packaging, and thank you for choosing to shop with TNG x
I have been trying out reusable nappies with the Try Cloth for £10 bundle. It’s been an amazing way to work out what fits our baby well and what we like using as a family. I like to know what works before committing to buying something so it’s been the perfect trial for us.

You get to try out 6 different styles of nappy so it gives a really good idea of what’s out there. I also love that you can choose the prints of the nappies so that the ones that work well for you are already good to go. It’s converted me to using cloth nappies!
The Nappy Gurus 5 star review on 11th January 2021 The Nappy Gurus 5 star review on 11th January 2021 The Nappy Gurus 5 star review on 11th January 2021 The Nappy Gurus 5 star review on 11th January 2021 The Nappy Gurus 5 star review on 11th January 2021 The Nappy Gurus 5 star review on 11th January 2021
We are super pleased that you have found our Try Cloth For £10 scheme so helpful Esther. It looks like you have picked some really great prints! Don't forget we are always here to offer you advice and support if you need it too! Thank you for taking time to leave a great review x
Excellent service. Even through these difficult times, the delivery was really quick. We bought toddler nappies and they fit really well and are such a good price. There is a good range of products online to choose from.
Thank you for such a kind review Gemma, and for recognising our team's hard work during the current pandemic. We are very pleased your Toddler Nappies are just what you were looking for x
We basically get all our nappies from here now! We love using the reusable nappies, with twins the thought of the amount of disposables we would have gone through and actually did go through in the first few weeks is heartbreaking! Reusables are no where near as hard as I thought and with the nappy gurus tips and tricks it’s that little bit easier 🤗
Carla, this is so super cute!!! Thank you so much for sharing these photos and an outstanding review with us. We are so happy that our help has assisted you on your cloth nappy journey with your beautiful twins. Thank you for choosing to shop with TNG x
I am expecting my first child and want to use cloth diapers. The Nappy Gurus were a priceless help in finding out more about diapers, having access to good reviews and guides, and buying from a wide selection of diapers. I have the feeling I will keep on coming back for more :)
We are so happy you have found us of great use! Thank you for such an amazing review, and we very much look forward to welcoming you back again soon x
Baby has not been born yet si my purchased items have yet to be used. Arrived quickly, just as described, they feel lovely in texture already and I'm sure my baby will love having these reusable nappy items on thier skin, so much more than disposables x
Thank you for a great review Patricia. We hope you have a safe arrival of your little one. If you need any help or support using your cloth nappies, please let us know x
Great support and advice to choose the right nappy for us - thank you
We are really pleased our helpful Nappy Gurus have been able to support you on your reusable nappy journey :-D Thank you for a fab review x
Great range and products and availability.
Quick dispatch time and great quality products!
This is so great to hear! Thank you so much for a wonderful review x
Gorgeous nappies and a good price too.
Very pleased with the eco packaging and speed of delivery.
Thank you for an amazing review. We pride ourselves on offering a fab service and we are so pleased you agree! x
Great service. The nappies arrived quickly. Can't fault it
Thank you for a fab review Katy. We are super pleased your order reached you so quickly, especially given the current circumstances x
Website really easy to use, loads of helpful information and delivery arrived quickly and when expected. Great communication. Only drawback for me was the payment was powered by PayPal as I would have preferred to pay by card. Aside from that, everything was packed with care and I loved the wee added touch of chocolate samples!
Thank you for such a fab review. We are sorry you are disappointed with our payment system. Although PayPal is our secure payment platform, you do not require a PayPal account to shop with us and you can still checkout using a credit or debit card. Please do reach out to us if you visit us again and we can help with this! We hope you enjoyed your choccie too! x
Very happy with the products I’ve received however I have 3 missing items and waiting for someone to get back in touch with me after when TNG are open again. I have every hope I’ll revive my 3 missing items and 100% would order from here again :)
Hi Emily, I am very sorry that we missed 3 items from your order. The quantity was sadly missed from one of our busy packers in the Christmas rush but this is no excuse and not a reflection on our normal wonderful service. I am pleased we have managed to resolve this for you now, and despite this error, that you have still left us a fab review. We very much look forward to welcoming you back again soon x
Lovely service
Thank you for such a kind review Catherine x
A great selection of items, wonderful service and fast delivery!
Thank you for such a kind review. We are super pleased to hear you love our service x
The Nappy Gurus is rated 4.94 based on 370 reviews