The Nappy Gurus Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend The Nappy Gurus

Tell us how The Nappy Gurus made you happy

"The nappy gurus website has everything you need. Personalised nappy reccomendations, tonnes of gorgeous stock and an amazing team of nappy gurus"
"Can't recommend Nappy Gurus enough, I've had two recommendations and both have been from Lauren who always replies really quickly and with great personalised advice. The 10% discount is a great bonus! I've purchased several times from the website and its super speedy delivery! Thank you!"
"Great company, extremely helpful when looking for recommendations. Website easy to use and fast delivery. Would highly recommend."
Thanks Sophie, this is great to hear! Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! :)
"Amazing service, great products, knowledgeable team and super quick delivery. What more could you ask for?!"
Thank you Melissa. We love to hear we're doing it right and we have super happy customers! We look forward to seeing you again soon 💕
"Received advice via email from Megan who was super helpful and very quick to respond, great customer service from her before and after I had purchased the nappies. Highly recommend for knowledge and friendliness. Order arrived quickly and was very pleased with what I had ordered."
Thank you Jade for your lovely review, we'll be sure to pass your kind words on to Meg.
We look forward to seeing you again soon 💕
"I enquired about which nappies would be best suited for me and received a lovely and very detailed email from Megan Bradford which was super helpful! Included Information which covered everything and she wasn’t afraid to reveal her preferences which was very refreshing! Particularly as I haven’t used them at all before so the more honest information, the better! Thank you so much for all your help."
Thank you Louise for your great review. We will pass on your lovely words to Meg and I know she'll appreciate it! We hope to see you again soon :)
"Amazing quality products and fast delivery. Couldn't fault them!"
Thanks Morgan! This is great! :)
"Great service and love the nappies"
Thank you for your great review Zoe! :)
"Can't fault. Made 3 orders recently."
Great Emma! Thank you. :)
"Love this website, so much information and loads of choice and options. The girls are also very helpful with the personal Recommendation. Petra has been super super helpful on my cloth journey as a newbie. Will keep cloth shopping on here until the cows come home !! :) x"
Thank you Georgina for your great review. I have passed your lovely comments to Petra, it'll be sure to make her day!
We look forward to seeing you again soon Georgina :)
"Very happy with the service I got from the Nappy gurus! I had tailored advice which made navigating the cloth world loads easier, super fast delivery and amazing quality of all the products I've recieved. Cant recommend The nappy Gurus enough."
Thank you Nicole for your lovely review! We really apprecaite it. Thank you for sharing your stash photo too! Lots of love nappies there! We hope to see you again soon :)
"Really great website and fantastic service."
Thank you for your great review! :)
"Very happy with advice given. Having done a small amount of research, the suggestions matched my thoughts and have given me more information on all the types as it can be quite overwhelming. The email was succinct and easy to understand."
Thank you for your review Kate. This is great to hear. And you can receive continued support from your guru if need be. They're a wealth of knowledge. :)
"Love the fact this company has local gurus so you can speak to someone face to face and see the nappies before you make a purchase. Really fast delivery as well which is fab!"
Thank you so much Caroline. The Gurus are amazing aren't they. They'll also be on handy after you have received your order should you have any queries.
We're so pleased you're happy.

Hope to see you again soon :)
"still yet to use our first trial nappy and liners. Baby only 4 weeks. Still trying to understand how to fit the onesize one? Is there anything that explains what studs to use?"
Hi Sandra, if you click the link and scroll down for the "How to use the snaps on a one-size nappy" that will hopefully explains things for you.
Any further issues please email us at help@thenappygurus.com :)

"I’m new to cloth nappies and had a lot of questions! I filled in the questionnaire to get advice as to what may work for my two year old and third baby on the way who we would like to use cloth on from birth. Rachel from The Nappy Gurus was excellent in responding not only to the questionnaire but also to all my emails with follow up questions for her. I really couldn’t have asked for a better or more knowledgeable person to help us get started on our cloth nappy journey! I can’t recommend this service more highly and will definitely be advising any friends looking to switch to use The Nappy Gurus. I also put in an order when I was happy what I needed to buy which was processed and delivered extremely quickly and I am very happy with everything we ordered and are now using."
Thank you for this amazing review Amy - we really appreciate the feedback and it's great to hear you found the whole processes helpful. We look forward to see you again soon :)
"Very very happy with my purchases! Really nice website, easy to navigate and lovely brands. Super quick delivery. No complaints whatsoever! I will keep ordering from them!"
Thank you Isabel for your lovelt review. It's great to hear! :)
"We had tried 7 different cloth nappies, none of which worked for us. I then used the personalised recommendation service and received and speedy, thorough and friendly reply from Petra. Her fit advice (the videos are super useful) and nappy recommendation worked a treat and I bought enough nappies to get us going from the website which had all the lovely prints in stock and quick delivery. I'll be back for more!"
Thank you so much Rachel, for your lovely review. We'll be sure to pass on your thanks to Petra :)
"TNG were fantastic. Good advice, a great range of products, friendly customer service and very personable. I highly recommend them"
Thank you for your lovely review. We really appreciate it! :)
"Fast dispatch and great communication."
Thank you Shirley. We aim to please and we're glad you are happy. Thank you for your great review and we hope to see you again soon :)
The Nappy Gurus is rated 4.88 based on 48 reviews