The MOLE Clinic Reviews

of reviewers recommend The MOLE Clinic
customer service
Read The MOLE Clinic Reviews

About The MOLE Clinic:

The MOLE Clinic is the UK's leading independent skin cancer screening and mole removal clinic, caring for 40,000 patients annually. Consultant-led, the clinic offers same-day appointments from 6 central London locations including Harley Street. Services start at just £50.

The MOLE Clinic is BUPA & AXA PPP recognised, approved by the British Skin Foundation and accredited by the Skin Health Alliance. It is also a Patient Safety Award winner.

reception@themoleclinic.co.uk

9 Argyll Street

The Mole Clinic was easy to book. I had a check up for peace of mind. I saw a specialist nurse who seemed knowledgeable and competent. She made sure that I was fully informed and by the end I knew what to look for in the future. I also felt that she is interested in her work and her patients which is important to me. Altogether it was a positive experience.
The service they offer provides great peace of mind. If you have used sun beds or got sun burned as a child, then it makes sense to keep an eye on your skin as you get older.
I was so pleased to have The Mole Clinic review what my doctor had said was a cyst. They confirm that was most likely but felt further investigation was needed as a precaution. So I can now go back to my GP and ask for help and give him some supportive evidence. Brilliant service.
Excellent service as always from the Mole Clinic. Having a fully body annual mole check always makes me re-assured and the appropriate advice/recommended action given is as excellent part of the service. Can highly recommend.
I had a great experience from the beginning at the Mole Clinic. I was seen promptly, everything was explained to me clearly and I felt like I was in good hands. The removal procedure went smoothly and the doctor and nursing staff made me feel comfortable and at ease. The aftercare and follow-up was well explained and I left feeling well cared for. Thank you!
Excellent service at the Moorgate Clinic. Friendly and professional staff. Lovely nurse who did a really thorough check which put my mind at rest. Worth every penny.
I would recommend The Mole Clinic to anyone who is worried about a specific mole. I visited the clinic and the nurse who examined my mole was very meticulous, wanted to make sure I have all my questions answered and very knowledgeable. The process is very smooth, quick and easy without fuss or delays.
My husband and I attended the mole clinic together last week. We both noted , how professionally the exam was taken. The specialist was both thorough and respectful, informative, helpful. We both felt very relaxed the whole time we were examined, which shows the professionalism of the lady taking the exam.
Very professional and friendly service. I always feel good about myself after my annual visit and I would strongly recommend that more people have their moles checked.
Very knowledgable team and thorough inspection process.
Pleasant & efficient
Fantastic service.
I found The Mole Clinic a really positive experience and would encourage anybody debating to go to do so! The nurses and reception staff are fantastic - really put you at ease at a stressful time.
Very happy, piece of mind, money well spent.
My nurse was incredibly thorough and explained everything to me throughout the consultation. She made me feel at ease and I left feeling very reassured. She answered all of my questions and made sure I pointed out any areas that she may have missed (which she hadn’t!). She even looked at a mole on my scalp.
The place to go for fast reassurance about any worries relating to skin issues. Friendly, knowledgeable staff put you at ease and provide a thorough check. No waiting to see a GP for a referral.
This is a brilliant service, entirely professional and I really felt comforted that all my moles and marks had been reviewed thoroughly. I cannot recommend the Mole Clinic highly enough.
Very clean and professional, would definitely recommend and use again!
The consultation was very professional, but at the same time was sympathetic and supportive,
The Mole Clinic were professional, sympathetic and efficient. Having been concerned about going, I was reassured and felt totally at ease. Quick results and feedback. All in all a very good service.
The MOLE Clinic is rated 4.82 based on 1,253 reviews