The MOLE Clinic Reviews

4.9
Based on 1,861 reviews
Read The MOLE Clinic Reviews

About The MOLE Clinic:

The MOLE Clinic is the UK's leading independent skin cancer screening and mole removal clinic, caring for 30,000 patients annually. Consultant-led, the clinic offers same-day appointments from 6 central London locations including Harley Street. Services start at just £50.

The MOLE Clinic is BUPA & AXA PPP recognised, approved by the British Skin Foundation and accredited by the Skin Health Alliance. It is also a Patient Safety Award winner.

reception@themoleclinic.co.uk

9 Argyll Street

Excellent service from start to finish. The nurse who performed my appointment was professional and friendly and immediately put me at ease.
Very easy to book. Saw a lovely nurse, who made me feel very comfortable and explained everything as she went along. She sent off a couple of moles to be looked at, not the one I went for. If there It’s definitely worth the peace of mind.
Extremely friendly, supportive team, who reassure at every point of the examination.
This was an absolutely excellent service. Staff made you feel very welcome and put you at ease. Thorough examination with everything clearly explained. Highly recommended.
Prompt and proffesional, very thorough. Louise made us feel at ease. Thank you.
Great service. Skin care nurse puts you immediately at ease as this can be an anxious time for those inquiring. I’m so glad I did it. The nurse was very reassuring, putting my mind at rest with many of my varied ‘Moley type’ spots. One needed a photo for further assessment but no alarm, just repeat photos in 3 months to observe if any subtle changes. Easy peasy and will now get regular checks and pay more attention to my skin. Love the idea of taking a friend or family member too at a huge discount. What a great way to give the gift of health. Very speedy results too so cuts down any anxious waiting. Highly recommend.
Amazing - Martina was so nice and kind throughout the whole process. I had been worried about some moles and she was able to completely put my mind at ease. Very thorough, professional and knowledgeable.
Easy to make appointment, punctual service, clear and precise delivery from the nurse. All round positive experience
I was made very welcome at the clinic when I attended my appointment. I found it very informative and reassuring.
I was extremely satisfied with the consultation I had at the Mole Clinic very recently. The process was very thorough and I gained reassurance and a lot of helpful advice. I would highly recommend them.
Excellent service. Thank you for your accurate and early diagnosis which has allowed me to promptly receive further treatment.
Easy and efficient process with speedy results.
I was very impressed by The Mole Clinic. The service was efficiently run and Tanya Dube, the nurse, was sensitive, friendly and very thorough. I also appreciated her follow-up phone call, which was reassuring.
Very professional and informative will return when findings of my results arrive.
Absolutely go very professional
My first experience of The Mole Clinic. The staff were friendly and seemed to be thorough and efficient
Always a professional and friendly service. A great service for a health concern that can often be overlooked. My choice is to take care and make sure, so I use The Mole Clinic.
I was put at ease and the nurse explained what she was doing and why
Well worth the visit for my peace of mind. The Nurse was super attentive and explained all skin conditions
I’ve been attending the clinic over several years and I’ve always found the service really efficient and friendly. It’s so easy to get to being right outside Oxford Circus station.
The MOLE Clinic is rated 4.86 based on 1,861 reviews