The Modern Man Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Modern Man
Read The Modern Man Reviews

About The Modern Man:

For 10 years Themodernman.co.uk has been providing men around the world with an excellent selection of premium and niche male grooming products. Born out of a desire to shake up the market, Matt spotted a gap in quality hair, shaving and body products specifically for men. We are proud of our journey so far and our 5 star reviews reflect the confidence that our customers have in us. Your order will be delivered to you quickly, reliably and in award winning recycled and recyclable packaging (almost) anywhere in the World.

support@themodernman.co.uk

195 South Liberty Lane, Ashton, Bristol

Great purchase experience, item arrived in perfect order and as descibed.
Grand choix, et rapidité dde livraison. Je recommande vivement ce site!
Purchased Two Denman brushes, very good quality and pricing; No problems with the order; Good company to deal with; I live in Australia but my order arrived quite quickly. Thank you Modern Man.
I was very impressed at how quickly my order arrived, considering it came from the UK to Canada. It was a small order but it was the genuine product and the attention to detail and customer satisfaction was truly apparent.. To top it off the entire cost including shipping was much less than what was available here in Canada. ................JB
I used Modern Man to buy several hair products. I lIve in NZ and I think MM are in the UK. I was amazed how quickly my products got to me.. almost quicker than donating I have bought locally. I will use these guys again without hesitation.
Great products, good prices, reliable delivery. My go to store for all grooming products.
I bought Black Beards Revenge shaving cream. after sitting on the shelf for 2 weeks it started to leak lot of clear fluid the stained the shelf. This didn't happen when I bought it several times direct from the company.
Overall a good shop. The products on offer are genuine and excellent quality and the prices, in some cases, are unbeatable. The shipping is a bit slow, but still a good deal.
Good product and fast shipping with updates on tracking
Ordering from the states, the whole experience was far better than I could have ever expected. Product was delivered quickly, pricing was good, items were exactly as described and arrived in perfect condition. And now I am happily using them. Highly recommended, would certainly order again.
Small order for MM, but important to me. No problems—item was accurately described, arrived promptly, well packaged.
Great price and Feather always has a great product. However I will stick with the regular pro blades as these were a little light for me. Great company also.
I purchased from you some months ago and well remember the professional manner in which it was done, reason for which I have kept you in mind and have intentions of ordering again in the near future. Definitely five stars! Jeffrey Montgomery
Delivery was fast, prices were great. Nothing negative to say.
Great experience! Love the Denman brush I purchased and have been using for quite awhile now.
Great products with resonable price and delievery cost.
Fast shipping. Premium product
I always buy my shampoo and Conditioner at ther modern man and I love that there are the big ones available.
I recently ordered a product from The Modern Man. It came in a timely manner and was the exact product that I was expecting. All-in-all, a very positive experience!!! :-)
I was impressed at how quickly my order arrived in Canada from your UK operation, and at a reasonable cost, a delight for the last-minute shopper.
The Modern Man is rated 4.68 based on 99 reviews