The Modern Man Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Modern Man
Read The Modern Man Reviews

About The Modern Man:

For 10 years Themodernman.co.uk has been providing men around the world with an excellent selection of premium and niche male grooming products. Born out of a desire to shake up the market, Matt spotted a gap in quality hair, shaving and body products specifically for men. We are proud of our journey so far and our 5 star reviews reflect the confidence that our customers have in us. Your order will be delivered to you quickly, reliably and in award winning recycled and recyclable packaging (almost) anywhere in the World.

support@themodernman.co.uk

195 South Liberty Lane, Ashton, Bristol

3 weeks and order still not received
I didn't receive the products yet. Please contact me
I bought Black Beards Revenge shaving cream. after sitting on the shelf for 2 weeks it started to leak lot of clear fluid the stained the shelf. This didn't happen when I bought it several times direct from the company.
Never received the item.
Ordered 2 months ago and still have yet to receive anything. Reached out to customer service and haven't had any reply..
Been waiting for delivery since March. I contacted complained you sent email saying I could have refund or resent produce I said send produce months ago and never received produce.
The Modern Man is rated 4.68 based on 112 reviews