The Modern Man Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Modern Man
Read The Modern Man Reviews

About The Modern Man:

For 10 years Themodernman.co.uk has been providing men around the world with an excellent selection of premium and niche male grooming products. Born out of a desire to shake up the market, Matt spotted a gap in quality hair, shaving and body products specifically for men. We are proud of our journey so far and our 5 star reviews reflect the confidence that our customers have in us. Your order will be delivered to you quickly, reliably and in award winning recycled and recyclable packaging (almost) anywhere in the World.

support@themodernman.co.uk

195 South Liberty Lane, Ashton, Bristol

Modern man ..great to purchase through ..great products Quick deliveries i am very happy with them ..
Livraison un peu longue mais compréhensible car livraison en Suisse.
Great service and products. Thanks
We need more companies on the market like The Modern Man! The high-quality service is what we are looking for.
The Modern Man 5 star review on 23rd August 2021
Super Produkte 💪🏼👍🏼 ich bin froh 😊
The Modern Man 5 star review on 23rd August 2021
One of the greatest website that you can find. Great customer service and selection. Thank you, I hope this helps a client take a chance on your store
I ordered the denman brush and it was taking a while for me to get it. I wasn’t able to track it either. I contacted customer service and they got back with me explaining since I got standard, tracking wasn’t available (even though standard was the only option I was given at checkout.) Along with that if my package doesn’t come by this date then to contact them. It came a couple days earlier in which I was very pleased. I was afraid I was being scammed, but it makes sense since it was coming from the U.K. to the U.S. Overall very good customer service and the price for this brush is AMAZING compared to others which is why I’m giving it my rating.
Great products!! I will buy again for sure. Thanks for the quick reply to my email.
Gute preiswerte Produkte
great service and fast delivery, very good choice of soaps.
Excellent prompt delivery!
Great products at brilliant prices and wonderful quick service. The shu uemura moisture treatment is brilliant I have been using it for about 5 years. It’s great on fine hair does not weigh it down.
Fast delivery. Very satisfied!
Have used the product , seems to work perfectly fine,well done to suppliers.
Good service, prompt delivery,would use again
Awesome products
Strong Service: Quick responses to my Questions 👍
Un servizio professionale ed efficiente . Ogni prodotto arrivato da me è sempre stato imballato con molta cura e attenzione al cliente . Tante , Tante Grazie Per Il Vostro Servizio e Per gli Ottimi Prodotti ordinati da me e puntualmente ricevuti . 5 Ordini - 5 Soddisfazioni Totali . Un Altro Grazie Ancora . L . K . v . P .
The razor blades are for my son. His son gave him the razor and my son gave him a present of the razor. He really likes them and says they last a long time and give him a good shave.
Rapid delivery, reasonable pricing and decent range.
The Modern Man is rated 4.68 based on 99 reviews