The Modern Man Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Modern Man
Read The Modern Man Reviews

About The Modern Man:

For 10 years Themodernman.co.uk has been providing men around the world with an excellent selection of premium and niche male grooming products. Born out of a desire to shake up the market, Matt spotted a gap in quality hair, shaving and body products specifically for men. We are proud of our journey so far and our 5 star reviews reflect the confidence that our customers have in us. Your order will be delivered to you quickly, reliably and in award winning recycled and recyclable packaging (almost) anywhere in the World.

support@themodernman.co.uk

195 South Liberty Lane, Ashton, Bristol

My husband loves ur brushes and is happy to wait the time required to get it from UK many thanks Anne
The prompt posting and communication from The Modern Man was excellent. The good were well packed so arrived without damage. Can recommend this company.
Un Servizio Altamente Raccomandabile . Notevole Professionalità e Tanta Cura Dei Dettagli e Dei Imballaggi . // Seri e Affidabili // Ringrazio Molto Tutti Collaboratori di Questo Sito per Gli Ottimi Prodotti e Per il Loro Impegno , Professionalità e la Serietà e Per Tanta Attenzione ai Dettagli e Alla Cura e Rispetto Dei Loro Clienti . //// Un Grazie Ancora . L . K v . P .
So happy to find a place to buy our favorite products not easily available in the US.
Great stuff and a quick delivery.
Great selection and prices, however not so great in responding to a thank you email.
An easy clear Website to use. Ordering an item easy, confirmation and despatch of order very quick Delivery tracked and very quick.
Nice selection of Male Grooming Products. I’d recommend The Modern Man
I am very pleased with the service provided by The Modern Man. I had an issue with a delivery getting lost or delayed, The Modern man shipped out a replacement unit the same day, without any hesitation.
I am very impressed with the service provided by The Modern Man, I had an issue with a delivery getting lost or delayed, I believe the logistics company or customs were at fault, The Modern man shipped out a replacement unit that day, without any hesitation. You can't complain with that type of service, They have won me over for many more orders in the future. thanks!! Frank
Good Morning, I am happy indeed to state that your products are as stated and delivery is prompt.
Fast Delivery!
Modern man ..great to purchase through ..great products Quick deliveries i am very happy with them ..
Livraison un peu longue mais compréhensible car livraison en Suisse.
Great service and products. Thanks
We need more companies on the market like The Modern Man! The high-quality service is what we are looking for.
The Modern Man 5 star review on 23rd August 2021
Super Produkte 💪🏼👍🏼 ich bin froh 😊
The Modern Man 5 star review on 23rd August 2021
One of the greatest website that you can find. Great customer service and selection. Thank you, I hope this helps a client take a chance on your store
I ordered the denman brush and it was taking a while for me to get it. I wasn’t able to track it either. I contacted customer service and they got back with me explaining since I got standard, tracking wasn’t available (even though standard was the only option I was given at checkout.) Along with that if my package doesn’t come by this date then to contact them. It came a couple days earlier in which I was very pleased. I was afraid I was being scammed, but it makes sense since it was coming from the U.K. to the U.S. Overall very good customer service and the price for this brush is AMAZING compared to others which is why I’m giving it my rating.
Great products!! I will buy again for sure. Thanks for the quick reply to my email.
The Modern Man is rated 4.66 based on 113 reviews