The Medical Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Medical
Read The Medical Reviews
I chose the Medical on a friend’s recommendation and I am so pleased. I have sciatica which I previously was seeing a chiropractor for. Many £££ and months later and I wasn’t any better. I switched to seeing Annette at the Medical and three months on, I am on my way to my normal self! Don’t get me wrong you do have to do the physio exercises and the recommended exercises regularly, but she pointed me to the way to manage it myself. Can’t thank you enough!
Very friendly, make you feel at ease
Receiving wonderful support from Annette.
Efficient and friendly staff, treatment has been very effective
I want to say how helpful the treatment has been to me. I'm definitely improving. My practitioner has been professional and friendly. Sometimes my appointments seem a little short. There maybe a reason for this however.
Very professional always feel great after great team
Daniel was very knowledgeable and explained everything he was doing and reasons for doing them. He gave me exercises to follow and some serious massage and treatment I would definitely recommend him he’s a lovely very professional young man
Would highly recommend. Was in a lot of pain and losing sleep only a couple of months ago. Went for my first run today. Perfect. Best I have been in a very long time. Have already recommended Dan to friends. Will definitely go back if ever I need to.
Very impressed with the medical good atmosphere and friendly staff
Steve was a marvellous help to me got me mobile much quicker than I thought - great expertise
Excellent service
Very professional and efficient, a very pleasant experience.
I really can't fault the service and treatments and wish I'd gone to the practice sooner as it's helped. Very polite front of desk plus staff and any questions answered.
I can not recommend the Medical highly enough. I received thoroughly effective managed treatment in a friendly and informative atmosphere.
The entire team at The Medical have been nothing short of amazing throughout my treatment program The Doctors, Physiotherapists and Receptionists have all been incredibly welcoming and supportive throughout. I can't speak highly enough about the level of service I have received, and would happily recommend The Medical to anyone.
I have seen and continue to see Liam who was able to help with my lower back problems and tightness in my shoulders through chiropractic manipulation and acupuncture.
Excellent. Loran and Vic have been marvellous and have helped me to be almost pain free. Cannot recommended highly enough
Very welcoming
IDD treatment has helped but a lot of money and I still need sorting out. Lack of suitable parking near enough for some like me makes it difficult. It's a pity the IDD treatment wasn't in their other outlets that has their own parking.
I see Becky ( physio) she is brilliant and I would highly recommend. The medical is very efficient.
The Medical is rated 4.85 based on 232 reviews