The Medical Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Medical
professional service from initial consultation to treatment
Ed was great and highly recommended in helping my shoulder. Explained everything as he was treating me and it now feels as good as new.
Friendly, welcoming and knowledgeable staff.
Staff is very friendly and cooperative.
Video exercises were very thorough...and very variable, as some were very easy whilst others very tiring. In the "Single Leg Flexion", I found it useful to hold the free leg (bent at the knee) also vertical.....as it would show me that my other leg (with band) was not yet vertical......as I found a vertical position was "reasonable". (Babies can suck their toes....and obviously youthful physios can get their ankles closer to their hips than (some of) their elderly patients).
Efficient, professional and friendly staff, from the reception to the practitioners. Excellent customer service. Costs are obvious and easily managed. A good range of services offered. This is how all healthcare should be.
A very professional and friendly service would recommend anyone with back and muscular problems to go and visit
1st class service and attention nothing is to much of a problem
My back was in real pain. Michael (my physio) had me back to normal in no time ! I would highly recommend their service to anyone who needs help!
Both Callum & Vic are extremely professional & instill confidence. The whole set up is very efficiently run
I think Seb my physiotherapist is very good, he diagnosed my symptoms quickly and offered treatment which has so far radically improved my pain. He listens and explains the treatment clearly. The staff are very friendly and can’t be faulted. I do however find the treatment rooms a bit dated and in need of a refresh ie a lick of paint, new carpets, furniture etc.
Straight forward. Listen and implement the plan. It'll work!!
Whilst my experience at The Medical did not fully resolve my symptoms the care and treatment by David was outstanding. Very approachable and highly skilled in knowledge. I would definitely recommend The Medical for Chiropractic services.
Life changing medical care! 6 sessions with Chiropractor changed my life. I was uncle to get out of bed at the start. 3 months later and I’m back in the gym and running
Extremely efficient organisation and well run
I have been going to this clinic for many many years. Rob and the team have always been brilliant but I will no longer be able to come back due to the extortionate price increase making it unaffordable now.
Highly recommend. Tarveen helped me through my back and neck issues efficiently and professionally. The whole team is excellent and made me feel really welcome!
The medical centre is very good it just wasn’t helping my back if anything it was getting worse so I decided to take a break
Easy to find staff excellent.
Overall very good. Entrance only downside - There’s very little room & you have to wait outside until they are ready for you.
The Medical is rated 4.85 based on 93 reviews