The Medical Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Medical
Good treatment. Didn't always receive the full 30 minutes.
Very efficient and professional. Great to have such a good service locally. Thanks for all your help.
Excellent care from The Medical. I’ve been using the osteopathy service. I go in wonky and come out straight. I have monthly visits and bought a pass which is excellent value for money.
Cowes Chiropractic Clinic have helped me so much. I'd recommend them to anyone.
Very pleasant, friendly staff. Would recommend to others.
I have been suffering with a foot problem which is being treated by Jenny ,she and the staff at centre are sympathetic and knowledgeable.
very good quality service nice friendly helpful people
Efficient booking and excellent treatment from Steve. I like the way he carefully listens to you before implementing treatment.
Great practice, would highly recommend
All persons, professional, polite, helpful and caring x
I find the staff always very professional, friendly and accommodating. You are always treated with respect.
Friendly helpful staff, that put your needs first.
Very helpful & professional team all round from the receptionist to Liam who has been treating me.
Absolutely brilliant service by all. Vicky has been fantastic, really understanding my problem and working to solve it. I couldn’t have asked for better treatment! Thank you!
Recommended by a friend and so pleased with results achieved
Polite friendly and efficient service with e mail reminders for bookings. Very professional and knowledgeable practitioners
Very good service
I have always found them efficiently run. They are always friendly and the treatments seem to be doing the job!!
Very pleased with the treatment and assessment from the clinic
Conveniently located, efficient reception, good treatment rooms
The Medical is rated 4.94 based on 31 reviews