The Medical Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Medical
Extremely efficient organisation and well run
I have been going to this clinic for many many years. Rob and the team have always been brilliant but I will no longer be able to come back due to the extortionate price increase making it unaffordable now.
Highly recommend. Tarveen helped me through my back and neck issues efficiently and professionally. The whole team is excellent and made me feel really welcome!
The medical centre is very good it just wasn’t helping my back if anything it was getting worse so I decided to take a break
Easy to find staff excellent.
I am receiving treatment from Dr Chole Sutton at Newport. She has made a great impact improving my back problems.
Manos is fantastic Helping me through all my ailments
Very good
Great service, friendly and knowledgeable
Rob and Greg are absolutely awesome. A complete 360 approach to your health problem..
Easy to book appointments with a choice of venue. Nice, friendly people and the physician very good
I’ve had several appointments with Owen due to problems with my neck, all I can say is he’s fantastic, professional and explains everything he does, after suffering for years with my neck, the pain has gone.
Very friendly, clean and professional with good treatments.
Charlotte was great to work with, she was able to work with me to make vast improvements to my pain and posture in a short period of time. If I wasn't moving to Australia I would be continuing my treatment with her. Thank you!
Excellent friendly and professional service. Really helped my back and neck pain.
Friendly helpful professional quickly diagnosed my problem and sent me stretches and exercises to do at home alongside his treatment which helped with my pain.
From initial consultation, excellent, stress free progress to initial appointment. No complaints! Patricia
Lovely people
Nice welcome by the receptionist on every visit, Charlotte the practitioner is very informative and explains exactly what she will be doing and how you’ll benefit from each session. Highly recommend , welcoming, professional and relaxed atmosphere.
Tarveen, thank you so much. You did a brilliant job. I really appreciate your efforts to treat my worst sciatica so effectively. Independent again. God bless you.
The Medical is rated 4.85 based on 79 reviews