THE MASTER LOCKSMITH Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend THE MASTER LOCKSMITH

Tell us how THE MASTER LOCKSMITH made you happy

customer service
"They were very quick at repairing my bmw key phob but they quoted a different price to what I paid a extra £20 when I'd already payed £22 before and I wasn't very happy ."
Hello James,

Sorry to hear that you are not happy.
You did call before you made the purchase and asked for the full price of a repair and new case. I did quote you £40 (£20 for repair and £20 for new case). When you sent the key in, you had only purchased for a new case and sent a cover note explaining that you would like a repair and battery change too. So i called you and quoted you a further £20 for the repair service. Which is what you agreed. So i am slightly confused as to why you feel that you paid and insignificant further £20. This is misleading as i work very hard to satisfy all my customer's and inform them of all their repairs if i have to.

Please could you edit your review.

Regards, Michael
"Initial contact was good and when I had a problem with the key they re-checked it, when I had a problem with the central locking on the return of key they ignored my email which I thought was very poor customer service."
Hi Mr Saunders, i can assure you that we did not ignore your email, in fact we cannot find it so please can you either call us or email again with your problem and we will be more than happy to help you with the problem you have with your central locking on your car.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Best wishes,
George
"Service was very quick. Sadly my key is still not woring. Looks like a new key is required"
"The Espace card was OK, but the card for my Laguna was with glue all over, and with some marks after the knife. Both cards was thicker then the original."
"The key that did not work at all now works. So that is good. But it only works from very short range and then only when pressed very firmly."
"I got my BMW Z4 Key fitted with new Battery , it came back by Post within 3 working days which was very speedy in my opinion. On checking the Key it did not work and wouldnt Lock/Unlock my car when pressing the buttons, i knew it needed re-syncing/re-programming but did not know how. I called Master-Locksmith for help whilst standing outside my Car on a sunny hot day. No kidding and it was UK were talking about. The Man who answered the phone said he will call me back in 2 minutes. I waited 30 mins and still no-one called back. I decided to Google and Youtube it myself and managed to do it myself eventually after a few attempts etc. An Hour later 'Master-Locksmith' calls me back and apologized for the delay. I'm just glad it wasnt an Emergency. Thanks anyway ...ALMOST had the perfect service. Overall Service 7.5/10"
Hello Karho Chung,
Many thanks for using our services.
Unfortunately you caught us on a day when we were two staff members down in the office and this is why the delay for the call back. Usually to be honest we help with any issues on your first call and don't usually need to call you back.
We also provide all the instructions on how to sync your key back to the car as standard with all repairs that may require this. You would have been sent this information.
Anyway great that your key is working fine now. Any future problems just get in touch. We are here to help when ever you need.

Best wishes,

George
"Hi.. I am in Trinidad and my friend brought the key up and mailed to you.. I will not have it in hand until the end of September.. then I will test and tell you how you guys did.. LOL"
"I had a problem with a key for my Mercedes, they advertised a refurbishment service for £40 plus postage. seemed like a good deal. I was very impressed with the fast service from the Master Locksmith - In a couple of days my key was returned to me with a new case, new batteries and looked great. They did what they said they would, promptly. however it is important to realize that this won't fix all problems. In my case the key had become un-programmed, so I'm forty five quid worse off and no further forward. If I can get myself and the car down to London and pay another eighty they reckon they can fix it. or I can go to the garage and pay a bit more for a new key. With hindsight that would have been the best choice. So they didn't solve my problem. Nevertheless their service was excellent. So although it didn't work out for me I'd not hesitate to give them a try."
"Key only works to start the car, boot opens once since key was fixed did 200 miles Sunday did the 3 steps on letter from you nothing"
Hi Steven, We are here to help, if you have an issue with a key we have repaired for you just simply give us a call and we can fix the issue. Your repair has a one year warranty included so any problems we will fix free of charge.

We will not stop until your key is working perfect.

Give us a call anytime.

Many thanks,
"Received key fob with a quick turn around. Key did not work when received, however when I phoned It was explained that my fob had to be programmed to the car. I sorted this locally for £15.00, I am now able to use like a new fob. It has also worked out cheaper than having a brand new fob programmed to car."
THE MASTER LOCKSMITH is rated 4.94 based on 1,595 reviews