THE MASTER LOCKSMITH Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend THE MASTER LOCKSMITH

How would you rate THE MASTER LOCKSMITH ?

"thanks for your help. much appreciated"
"amazing service sent on thursday afternoon got it back saturday morning, so if you have a renault keycard that dont work send it to the master locksmith for a quailty repair. Steve H, Gloucester"
"A fabulously quick service - put the keys for repair in the post on Tuesday and had a fully repaired key back on Friday. Price and service level couldn't be better - this is a highly recommended business."
"Highly recommended. Also sent my brother there who was very happy with the service."
"This was an absolutely fabulous service - as noted by others I was a little nervous and didn't know whether to trust so many reviews that were 5 Star - shouldn't have been, sent off a badly broken Saab key fob and got a perfectly refurbished one back in 48hrs! This really is a superb business to deal with."
"I was doubtful about the product and the process of advanced payment. However the performance was brilliant and I regret I did not find it earlier."
"Fab service, keys were back in a flash, working fine. Thank you!"
"Excellent service !! Totally fixed the problems, and in rapid time."
"very good job"
"Brilliant service. Ignition key for a BMW 3 series needed a new battery and it was back with us within 36 hours of being posted to The Master Locksmith. Much cheaper than a new key if I had tried to solder a battery into the circuit board! Unhesitatingly recommended"
"Excellent prices, genuine company, great customer service. Recommend to anyone to use The Master Locksmith."
"just amazing service and value highly recomended."
"Excellent Locksmiths! Used these guys a few times to get car keys repaired, where the main buttons on the fobs have stopped working or work intermittently.  Sent out the keys on diffrent occasions and received them back within 48hours fully operational and working as they should.  Fantastic customer services, would highly recommend 'The Master Locksmiths' to anybody for Car key repairs, programming and replacement cases for car fobs."
"Fantastic and speedy service key card fixed and back to me in 3 days. Very happy Nick Grimsby"
"Any of my unfounded nervousness as I posted the key for repair vanished as the key returned incredibly quickly fully working....Thank you I would certainly use the Master Locksmith again if needed. Try them and be VERY pleased!"
"They repaired my renault espace card key after other garages said it was impossible and i needed a new one from renault.With a £20 no fix no fee i gave it a shot. It works fine and i intend to send them my spare which is also faulty.They dont mind if you have had a go at fixing it yourself and failed."
"My 17 year old one careful owner BMW E46 key stopped working. The Master Locksmith fixed it by post in a few days. Only needed to communicate over the internet to place the order. Fantastic hassle free, simple service."
"This is the second time I have used this service, excellent, prompt and it works. Thank you"
"Excellent, fast service thank you. Very pleased to be able to lock my car again!"
"Really great service! Easy to use website and fast turn around on my new BMW key. Very happy, thank you"
THE MASTER LOCKSMITH is rated 4.94 based on 1,425 reviews