THE MASTER LOCKSMITH Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend THE MASTER LOCKSMITH

How would you rate THE MASTER LOCKSMITH ?

"great service key now works fine"
"A1 again as always"
"Simple and efficient - an excellent service"
"Great fast service"
"I cannot speak highly enough about the service I received from the master locksmith. I sent my BMW e46 key off on the Wednesday for a refurb after it failed to work. I got it back on the Friday and it works perfectly again. The booking process was completely pain free following really simple instructions on their site and I paid by PayPal. Ten out of ten. Would highly recommend."
"Initial contact was good and when I had a problem with the key they re-checked it, when I had a problem with the central locking on the return of key they ignored my email which I thought was very poor customer service."
Hi Mr Saunders, i can assure you that we did not ignore your email, in fact we cannot find it so please can you either call us or email again with your problem and we will be more than happy to help you with the problem you have with your central locking on your car.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Best wishes,
George
"Fantastic job done, Master locksmith, well impressed with your work. Thanks a million."
"You have an amazing service. Ignition card posted to you Monday, revieved by you and fixed and posted back on Tuesday, received back in perfect working order with new spare battery on Wednesday! What more could one ask. Thank you Master Locksmith."
"Very efficient, courteous service and a lot quicker than I thought it would be Thanks"
"Excellent service,polite and helpful. My Saab key fob was returned to me fully functional within less than 48 hours."
"This is a fantastic service. Fast, efficient, and a great quality repair, at a very reasonable price. I’m impressed and wouldn’t hesitate to use again."
"super service dont go anywhere else"
"can't fault them"
"Great service. Key sent Thursday back to me Saturday morning. Had been quoted £250by local ford dealer. Job done for£19.99 plus postage. Thanks for great job"
"Did a fantastic job of repairing my Mercedes key fob, it was returned fully refurbished and working perfectly"
"Good value, lightning service and good communications. Would highly recommend these guys."
"Awesome service. They repaired what someone else called unrepairable. A really speedy service too. Highly recommended to all."
"Awesome service, will be sending my second key shortly"
"Really great service. The repair was good - turn around time quick."
"Thanks you did a great job key works fine great seller"
THE MASTER LOCKSMITH is rated 4.94 based on 1,324 reviews