THE MASTER LOCKSMITH Reviews

of reviewers recommend THE MASTER LOCKSMITH
Read THE MASTER LOCKSMITH Reviews

+442088866546

Tell us how THE MASTER LOCKSMITH made you happy
From start to finish flawless performance. Would definitely use these guys again and will be recommending to friends.
The key repair service was reasonably priced and extremely efficient. I couldn't believe that my key had been repaired and returned only two days after I had posted it to The Master Locksmith.
2nd time I've needed the services of The Master Locksmith and the 2nd time I've been extremely pleased with the result and speed of the service. Don't bother trying to fix the problem with cheap eBay parts - get it done professionally at a sensible price and save yourself a lot of pain and trouble. They should be your first call every time.
Excellent service at a very reasonable price too. I was at wits end as to what to do with my two defunct Saab key fobs, it isn't a case of going to a Saab dealership for obvious reasons. I have already recommended your company to several people. Thank you
Perfect service! Guys were also so helpful when I phoned them and they talked me through sequence of button pressing etc. Thanks. 👍
I sent my daughter’s dead car key off to be repaired and she is delighted to have it back fully functioning. It only took a few days! Excellent service thank you, and a fraction of the cost of a new key.
Brilliant service, fast, good value!
Really superb service. Couldn't be easier.
After making contact with the Master locksmith they were very helpful talking me through what to do in order to have my key repaired. I posted the key to them and received it back within 48hours, amazing. The instructions supplied to set up the repaired key was straight forward and worked a treat. I tried to find a similar service closer to home in Scotland but wasted my time, well done the Master Locksmith, I would recommend their service to all, more than a five star service.
Master locksmith did a great job. I have an older BMW. The key arrived back quickly and worked fine. Thank you. Ian
Hi the service and turn around time was excellent but the remote still does not work, do I need to program something?
Fantastic service! I was a little nervous about posting the key fob but thought I would give them a try because the cost of a new fob was so expensive. I posted the key on Wednesday and received a fully working key 3 days later. The fob looks and functions perfectly, and has also saved me a small fortune. Highly recommended!
A great service and a very quick turn around on the key... I couldn't be happier with the results. I would recommend these guys all the way for any key repairs.... they saved me a small furtune.
Just very good . . . ! Repaired the defective keys with new parts and did so quickly.
My go to guys I have an old Saab 9-3 and had both my keys repaired here
Car key repaired and back with me in 2 days...brilliant service
Good service ,fixed the problem ,but a bit slow
Great price, quick turnaround, Definitely recommend.
Great service key card came back as good as new..
Amazing and best of it all these guys are reliable and trustworthy!!
THE MASTER LOCKSMITH is rated 4.94 based on 2,216 reviews