The Homemade Brownie Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Homemade Brownie Company
Read The Homemade Brownie Company Reviews
Amazing brownies, beautifully wrapped, fab communication. Basically, just the best!! Thank you 😊
Fantastic brownies.
Thank you so much Andrea!
I ordered a box of mixed brownies for my husbands birthday. These were absolutely delicious, all flavours were incredible... I do not think I could pick a favourite! Maybe the peanut butter brownie! Goods were packaged and delivered looking beautiful... we were incredibly pleased! My husband loves a good brownie and he said they were perfect. Thank you for the delicious brownies. :) I would urge everyone to support this local business and enjoy the yumminess!
Thanks Sarah for such an incredible review! We're chuffed to hear that you and your husband enjoyed them and that all the flavours hit the spot!
The Brownies were a birthday present and they were well received. Great service.
Thank you Darren! Great to hear that the birthday present went down well!
Bought a selection of these to take in to the office. They received rave reviews and nobody really even noticed they were gluten free
Thanks Sarah, really glad the office enjoyed them! That's definitely a good test for us - nobody should be able to tell they're gluten-free!
Efficient and prompt if a problem occurs. I love the product and happily give it to my friends as a treat.
Thanks for the wonderful review and kind words Stephanie!
These are the best brownies ever. After taking some to work my colleagues also have them now. Great presents to send with so many flavours to please everyone. We love Laura’s brownies.
Thanks so much Katy! Thank you for spreading the word to your colleagues and we're always delighted to hear that everyone is enjoying them!
Amazing, Awesome and very tasty. Great way to try different flavours
Thanks Melanie! Pleased that you enjoyed trying the different flavours!
Great service, great brownies!
Thanks so much Jo!
The best brownies in the world. Amazing service, beautifully wrapped and packaged and delivery was easy! I can not recommend these enough to everyone!
Thanks so much Jennifer! Thanks for the lovely words and we really appreciate the support!
Really tasty
Thanks for the 5 star review Malcolm!
Yummy
Thanks Julie!
These are the most gorgeous brownies ever, lovely and moist, lots of flavours in the box I received.
Thank you Louise! We're really pleased that you got to try lots of different flavours!
My Dad was super pleased with this birthday gift. Great presentation and packaged to allow him a little treat to last him some time. He says they’re perfect and enough to satisfy his chocolate fix. I liked the fact that you were local to where they live so fewer food miles. Thank you
Thanks for the great review Nicki! We're delighted to hear that your Dad enjoyed his gift!
YUMMIEST BROWNIES EVER!! Got a box of broken brownies/blondies and they were unreal… especially the BROOKIE!! Will definitely be ordering again!
Thanks Shona! Glad you liked the Brookie!
This is the second time I have ordered from The Homemade Brownie Company and have found them to be excellent in all areas. The brownies themselves are absolutely delicious and their customer service is second to none. I recommend them without any hesitation, Thankyou for making a little girl’s birthday very special.
Thanks very much Angela! We're absolutely delighted to hear that the brownies went down well on the special day!
Have ordered many times as gifts for people and always go down extremely well efficient and delicious and good non plastic packaging will continue to buy !
Thanks for the fantastic review Joanne! Thank you too for sharing the gift of brownies with friends and family!
Beautifully moist, wonderful flavoured brownies.
Thanks so much Joanne!
Those Brookies are sooooo good. A revelation!
Thanks Karl! Glad you liked the Brookies - we thought they would be popular and they have been!
Your brownies are absolutely delicious. The best! Also I had to change my delivery address on my last order and your team got back to me within 24 hours and made the amendments. Brilliant customer service!
Thanks for the lovely words Alison! We're glad that the Customer Service has been good and even more glad that you're enjoying the brownies!
The Homemade Brownie Company is rated 4.96 based on 107 reviews