The Homemade Brownie Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Homemade Brownie Company
Read The Homemade Brownie Company Reviews
Perfect, perfect present for my daughter-in-law. Vegan brownies with a small bottle of Prosecco for her birthday! Really good to be able to order our personalised gift message and it was delivered on the right day. Not cheap but worth it for quality and service. Thanks.
Loved my box of broken brownies. Great value.
Thanks Rosy! Very glad to hear you enjoyed the broken brownies!
Great choice of flavours, and perfect for anyone wanting a GF treat that tastes better than non GF brownies. Packaging is compact and delivery is quick. Easy to use website as well, would definitely recommend.
Thanks for the lovely review Stacey! We're always so glad to hear when people can't tell they're gluten-free - that's the true test for us!
The brownies are simply delicious!!! They arrive in smart packaging and always make a wonderful surprise gift for someone. I highly recommend brownies from The Homemade Brownie Company!
Thank you for the kind words Victoria! We're delighted to hear that they're making good gifts for you and thanks for the recommendation!
Arrived when promised these were packed well and arrived all in one piece. Tasted delicious thank you .
Thanks for the great review! We're pleased to hear the packaging is doing its job and more importantly that they tasted great too!
By far the best brownies I’ve ever eaten! I’m cealiac so I am thrilled to have found a gluten free product of this quality and you’d never know they’re gluten free - epic! I’ll definitely be ordering again soon.
Thanks very much Gemma! We're so pleased you found us and we're able to provide you with some great gluten-free treats!
These are the best brownies I have ever tasted and to learn they are gluten free too was a surprise, they tasted no different! Great value for money including postage too, and the broken boxes are a fab idea as a treat to me 😀. So many flavours to choose from which is good (and bad as I struggle to choose)! I'll look nowhere else for brownies now 😉
Thanks so much Lorna! We're so chuffed that the brownies are a winner for you and we look forward to baking for you again in the future!
Delicious! These are fantastic brownies in so many flavours and they are Gluten Free
Thank you Anna-Clare! We're really pleased you're liking the range of flavours!
Broken Brownie selection box is amazing, a wonderful way to experience the variety of flavours available and to get to know the ones for which you want to buy a whole slab!
Thanks Melissa! That's definitely what the broken boxes are there for - to give you a good taste of a range of flavours! Glad you like them!
Brilliant service and fantastic Brownies! Have ordered Homemade Brownies as presents for my family and myself in the past. Always arrived on time and in perfect condition. Best Brownies as voted by everyone in my house!
Thanks for the amazing review Chris! Glad that the presents are being well received and everyone's enjoying them!
Always amazing
Thanks for the great review John!
Tasted gorgeous and brilliantly packaged so brownies were left whole ! Would definitely recommend ! :)
Thanks for the lovely review Emma! We're really pleased to hear you enjoyed them and liked the packaging too!
Had the 36 bites box,lovely and arrived on time for my daughters birthday.
Thank you Kerrie! We're glad we could help out for your daughter's big day!
Bought a selection of 12 vegan brownies and they are delicious especially when warmed up in the microwave. Have even re-ordered some more.
Thanks for the kind words Colin! We're delighted to hear you're enjoying the vegan brownies!
The product is very good we love it.
Thanks so much Mercy! We really appreciate all your support!
Lovely brownies delivered in recyclable packaging. Will definitely order again.
Thanks Joanne! We look forward to baking for you again in the future!
Absolutely delicious brownies! Will most definitely be buying again
Thanks so much Rebecca! Glad you enjoyed them and we look forward to baking for you again some time!
I once had these brownies sent to me by a Supplier and they were amazing! Just ordered for my husbands Birthday and he loved them…highly recommended
Thanks for the great review Kelly! We're very glad to hear that your husband enjoyed them!
Ordered brownies as a thank you gift and they went down a treat. Everyone loved them and you have another happy customer. Yum!
Thank you Stacey! We're always very pleased to hear of happy customers and delighted the gift went down well!
the best brownies ever, this is the 4th time I have ordered them!
Thanks Dawn! We're so grateful for the orders and we hope you keep enjoying them!
The Homemade Brownie Company is rated 4.97 based on 135 reviews