The Homemade Brownie Company Reviews

5 Rating 350 Reviews
of reviewers recommend The Homemade Brownie Company
Read The Homemade Brownie Company Reviews
Best brownies I've ever had!
Thanks so much Sarah!
The best parcel to come through our door. I bought these to share at my sons birthday gathering. Then bought another box to send to my Mum for her birthday. She must have thought they were good because she didn’t share them with us when we visited.
Georgia thanks for an amazing review 😃 and thank you for the double purchase so pleased they’ve been enjoyed.
Great service and delivery. Tastes amazing 👌🏼
Thank you Nathan for a fantastic review 😃
Delicious brownies and great service all round.
Rob thank you for a great review ☺️
Excellent service, gorgeous brownies, even for people who claim not to like brownies. These are the perfect thank you gift! :-)
Thank you for a lovely review Yasmin.
The homemade brownie company were wonderful when I'd made a mistake when selecting my delivery date and pulled out all the stops to provide brownies in time for a birthday. I didn't taste them but they looked beautiful.
Karen thank you very much for a great review. We are so pleased we managed to rectify the mistake easily for you.
Irresistible Brownies, arrived exactly when needed thank you!
Jade thank you for a great review.
Very tasty and well received when sent as a gift.
Thank you for a lovely review Dawn.
Absolutely stunning! I ordered a stack of Brownies for my daughters birthday and was not disappointed. The look and taste was amazing! Delivery on time and customer support great! Would definitely recommend you give this business a try! Delicious.
Alison thank you for such a wonderful review. So pleased you all enjoyed them.
Bought for friends after I had some given to me, superb!
Thank you very much Hilary for a superb review.
The best brownies we have had and wonderful customer service!
Lucy thank you for a 5star review and great feedback.
Recommended by a friend, really easy to order, great range of products and value for money, delivered on time and really tasty! Would definitely order again!
Thank you for a lovely review Rachel so pleased you enjoyed them.
Easy to order, Fast delivery and tastes amazing! 5 star service from start to finish.
Karly thank you for an awesome review.
The vegan brownies were a gift so I haven't sampled them. The recipient loved them and hadn't realised they were vegan, his wife is vegan and they were to share! Great service, great product - would definitely recommend and use again.
Thank you very much for a lovely review Trish. Glad they were well received.
Ordered a box of double chocolate brownies for my grandson as a 'brain food' treat in his exams! He pronounced them delicious. The brownies are beautifully packed and delivered as ordered.
Rosemary thank you for a very kind review. Hope they help with the exams.
This was my first order with the Homemade Brownie Company who were recommended to me by a friend. Ordering was easy and I opted to collect my order direct. I was warmly greeted and my order was brought to me as I sat in my car. The brownies are delicious and very moorish with a good selection of flavours. I would certainly not hesitate to order again.
Marina thank you so much for a wonderful review ☺️
amazing customer service have ordered many times 100 % recommend
Thank you so much Karen so pleased you feel we look after you well ☺️
Consistently very good! Always a great treat 😊🌸
Ellen thank you for an amazing review ☺️
The brownies were absolutely delicious as always and the DPD delivery service makes it so simple.
Not value for money not worth half the price ..tasted nice but very small
Thanks for the feedback, Julie. I've had a look at your order and can see that you ordered our smallest box and also upgraded to DPD's (rather expensive) Saturday service, which means half of what you paid for was DPD delivery. Unfortunately, DPD shipping costs the same regardless of box size so you do end up paying for more delivery and less product than we'd like on the smaller boxes I'm afraid. We always monitor feedback on the size of the brownies - we occasionally have customers say they would prefer bigger ones and occasionally others say they're too big! As it stands most customers tell us that a 70-75g brownie is about the right portion size and we tend to agree, but we'll keep monitoring feedback and are completely open to changing it if that's what the majority of customers want. Thanks again for the feedback.
Having had some of these brownies myself (they are so scrummy - there are no words!!) I sent some to a client as a thank you with a personalised note - the popped the note in with the order for me - send out and I got dpd notifications of when my order was dispatched and tracking details so I could let my client know that she had a 'surprise' arriving. Excellent service, terrific value, fabulous brownies - I would recomend anyone send some today to someone -just to make their day!!
Wow thank you so much for a fabulous review Ainslie.
The Homemade Brownie Company is rated 4.95 based on 350 reviews