The Homemade Brownie Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Homemade Brownie Company
Read The Homemade Brownie Company Reviews
The best brownies out there! No doubt about it.
Thanks Sian-Marie, very high praise!
I grew up in America so am a bit of a brownie snob. Your brownies are the best I have ever had (don’t tell my mom)! Crunchy on the outside, gooey on the inside. Perfect! I’ve ordered a few times but this was my first time trying broken brownies as they sell out quick. Was great to try all the various flavours. I will be ordering more brownies for sure!
Thanks Jake, we're so glad that the brownies are hitting the mark (and won't tell your mom)! We're delighted that you managed to get your hands on some broken brownies recently too! Thanks again.
Gorgeous brownies thank you, my friend loved them
Thank you Brian! That's great to hear that your friend enjoyed them!
Wow! I have never had a more delicious brownie in my life. Literally melts in your mouth. So moist and full of flavour they are incredible!
Thanks for the lovely review Kathryn! We're so glad you're loving the brownies!
Great service and beautifully presented brownies. I like to try different flavours but often come back to my favourites - snickers, chocolate orange and classic.
Thank you for your kind words Ellie! We're glad to hear that you're getting a chance to try different flavours but still have your faves!
I loved the package that I sent to my friends x x they were super fresh and tasty
Thanks Alison! We're delighted that your friends loved the brownies!
Just lovley tasty brownie thank you x
Thanks for the fantastic review Jeanette!
I buy the brownies for my grandson sending at regular intervals as he lives far away for me. Initially I tried other suppliers but their products fell far short of Homemade Brownies. I've bought him an assorted selection but the favourites are the original and the double chocolate ones. The 'bite size' are a great success and much preferred to the larger sized ones.
Thank you very much Rosemary! That's great to hear that the bite size ones have been a success for you and we love your choices of favourite flavours!
Amazing brownies that also make a wonderful gift.
Thanks Lee! Pleased to hear that the brownies and gifts are going down well!
Great service as always and delicious brownies, such a great treat.
Thanks for the very kind words Steph! We're delighted that the service is up to standard (and the brownies too of course)!
These were a gift for my friend, but she has reported that they are so delicious that they're dangerous - she can't leave them alone. But has hidden them from her children!
Thank you Rachael! We love feedback like this and are glad your friend can't leave them alone :)
Gluten free brownies that are so delicious they are enjoyed by all the family, not just those who are GF. Mint chocolate brownie and Nutella blondie are our favourites.
Thanks for the great review Alison! That's absolutely the aim for us - we want to make gluten-free brownies that are as good as any gluten-containing ones out there so they can be enjoyed by all. Glad they're hitting the spot!
Delicious brownies. Delivered on time. Great company. Have ordered several times from Homemade Brownie Company and have never been disappointed. Great as a gift alternative to flowers and chocolates. Well done Homemade brownie company
Thanks very much Shirley! We really appreciate the orders and love the fact that they're making great gifts for you :)
The brownies taste amazing from here and I have high standards! The flavours are string and natural tasting and we were kept well up to date with delivery details and tracking
Thanks so much Sarah! Really glad you like the flavours and that the delivery communication worked well!
Honestly the best brownies I’ve ever tasted. Truly delicious
Thank you Rebecca for the great review! We're so pleased you've enjoyed them!
The best brownies ever!
Thanks Georgia! High praise indeed, which we're very grateful for!
I have been gluten free for years and these brownies just tick all the boxes- taste,texture,variety,customer service and delivery - I can not fault a thing- and they are a devine treat even if you are not a coeliac !!
That's great to hear Helen! We're always so pleased when people suffering from gluten intolerances find us and enjoy the product :)
First received these as a present (from my boss) and have been treating the family ever since. Haven’t found a flavour we do not enjoy although have to say that the coffee ones this month were something particularly special. Would definitely recommend to anyone who likes their brownies to be full of flavour!
Thanks very much Hilary! Thanks for sharing them with your family and we're delighted to hear that the coffee ones were a hit (they've become a permanent flavour now as they went down very well with many)!
Absolutely fantastic brownies! Very prompt reply to messages and quickly delivery. Will definitely order again 😊
Thanks for the very kind words Louise! We really look forward to baking for you again in the future!
Brilliant website ,very easy to order and you were kept informed of exactly when the brownies would arrive. Our friends who received the brownies loved them .
Thanks Paula! We're really pleased that you've found the website easy to use and that your friends enjoyed the brownies!
The Homemade Brownie Company is rated 4.96 based on 106 reviews