The Homemade Brownie Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Homemade Brownie Company
Read The Homemade Brownie Company Reviews
Your brownies are absolutely delicious. The best! Also I had to change my delivery address on my last order and your team got back to me within 24 hours and made the amendments. Brilliant customer service!
Thanks for the lovely words Alison! We're glad that the Customer Service has been good and even more glad that you're enjoying the brownies!
Easy to order, delivered on time when expected and absolutely delicious!
Thanks for the amazing review Peter - much appreciated!
Ordered from this company on 2 occasions and have been thoroughly impressed! Would definitely recommend
Thank you so much Lisa! We're delighted that you've enjoyed the orders so far!
I have sent these again and again for my gluten free friends. They are so good I have been forced to send them to the non gluten friends too!
Thank you Tina! Our aim is to make gluten-free brownies that are as good as any other brownies out there so we're delighted that your non gluten-free friends are enjoying them too!
Amazing, I always order a best sellers box from here to treat myself now and again. Taste amazing every time and delivery is always quick. Highly recommend wouldn’t by brownies from anywhere else.
Thanks for all your orders and the great review Ami - it's hugely appreciated!
OMG! Gorgeous!
Thanks so much for the great review Jane!
Excellent service! I ordered as a gift for friends and they absolutely loved them!
Thank you Kirsten, we're so pleased to hear that your friends loved them!
Absolutely delicious!! Bought 4 to try for my wedding and will definitely be ordering more. Absolutely the best gluten free brownie I have had!!
Thanks Rebecca, so glad to hear that the wedding tasters went well!
The best brownies ever!!! I ordered a box of brownie bites to share with the staff at school. One member of staff is gluten free so a perfect treat for all the staff. Flavours were delicious, the brownies went down a storm and all that is left is an empty box!! Would highly recommend
Thanks so much Juliette! We're delighted to hear that the brownies went down a storm!
THE MOST AMAZING BROWNIES EVER!!
Thanks so much Martyn, that's a great compliment!
Lovely brownies, excellent service
Thanks for the great review Manon!
Fantastic local brownie company which I discovered at the Basingstoke borough market and have since ordered from twice more. The company are super with quick delivery and the brownies can’t be beaten in taste!! Highly recommended :)
Thanks so much Kaitlin! The Basingstoke Borough Market has been fantastic for us raising awareness in the local area and we're so glad you found us there - thanks again!
The best brownies I've ever eaten! Have ordered a few time including sending for gifts and we all love them!
Thanks Charlotte! That's amazing that everyone is enjoying the gifts!
Really lovely brownies, they last super well (so i'm told, i've never made it that far!) Very rich tasting
Thanks for the very kind words Michael and Josh! Delighted you loved them!
I bought the Brownies for my daughters Birthday and they both said they were amazing thank you I will be ordering again and telling friends and family about them thanks again xx
Thanks so much for the review and spreading the word Beverley - that is hugely appreciated! We're delighted to hear that the Birthday brownies went down well!
I recently purchased one of your brownie stacks (multiple flavours) and some of your coffee as a thank you treat to be delivered for our wedding venue and their staff. The ordering and delivery process was really straight forward, with excellent communication throughout. Our wedding venue loved the inclusiveness of it as a way to get the whole team to take a well-deserved break and enjoy some delicious treats. The only downside was that we didn't get to try the brownies ourselves!
Thanks so much Jo! It's so lovely to hear that the brownies were able to bring everybody together and I'm sure the treats were well deserved after the wedding!
Came across The Homemade Brownie Company last year and decided to order them as corporate gifts for our clients - of course we had to try some for ourselves! The brownies are packed beautifully and with care, and are delicious and moorish too. Great customer service too - what more could you ask for?
Thanks for the lovely review Lynn! It was our pleasure to send your client gifts out and we're delighted to hear you've been able to try them yourselves too now!
They were Delicious
We're so glad to hear you enjoyed them Jeissica!
Fantastic brownies
Thanks for the great review Tracy!
The best brownies out there! No doubt about it.
Thanks Sian-Marie, very high praise!
The Homemade Brownie Company is rated 4.96 based on 105 reviews