The Feather Factory Reviews

mrs jenifer
The Feather Factory 5 star review on 11th September 2019
Harley
More Photos & Videos
I was hesitant about the colour being different it was a perfect flo green, stunning
Beautiful feathers, swiftly delivered. Reasonable cost.
Very good quality, the 5-ply feather boa I bought looks fantastic! Only the colour was brighter than on the website's picture but the customer service solved my problem in no time. I must say, excellent customer care; they also suggested me to buy a colour chart next time, and I find that a bit of sensible advice because colours on the screen may differ from real feathers'. Lovely, though.
So very helpful and very good service
The team were extremely helpful, communication was excellent. They sent samples which was brilliant. Once I chose the feathers I wanted they arrived really quickly in excellent condition. I’m really pleased with my purchase, they’re beautiful and perfect for what I need. I’ll definitely use The Feather Factory again and would highly recommend.
Hi I have already rung to say how satisfied I was I was lloomed after by Gillian Thankyou Kind Regards
Elaine
Great quality feathers, great colours and delivered the next day.
Easy to use website with a fantastic range of feathery goodies @ great prices.
Check out and communication excellent throughout, and extremely quick processing and delivery. Items arrived well packed and completely gorgeous. Thank you!!
Prompt delivery. These are nice feathers, good quality. Have purchased before and will purchase again, I rely on the quality.
I was amazed by the level of professionalism with a human touch, i’d describe my expirience by this words.
Beyond grateful, when ever it comes to the feathers in the future again, The Feather Factory will be my destination. Thank you!
Petar
I placed an order which was then cancelled for some unspecified reason so I'm afraid my opinion is as low as it could possibly be
I am sorry your order was cancelled. Unfortunately when it came through to us for some reason there were no details of what you wanted to order so we weren't able to process. I tried calling your contact phone number but it was invalid and I then sent an email to you last Thursday to ask for more details. I still hadn't heard anything by Monday so I went ahead and cancelled the order as I didn't want to keep money for an order that we were unable to process.
We haven't had an order do this before but I assume it was a glitch in the system and I will get our web people to check to ensure it doesn't happen again.
If you would like to replace your order then please give us a call and we can take over the phone to ensure no more problems occur.
Apologies again for the inconvenience and hopefully it won't put you off using us again in the future
Very happy with my purchase, I can’t wait to start using them! I found they provided excellent customer service.
The BOA was excellent!
ok products and sent fast
Items came well packaged and in good time. Feathers gorgeous and those on the ribbon are well made.
Excellent Quality hat, both in material and craftsmanship, The material on the hat does not feel cheap at all and the feathers on the brooch are in prime condition (no ratty looking ones). The hat fits well too and is one of the more comfortable hats I've ever worn. it was packaged sensibly and was delivered quicker than expect too, really happy with the purchase and service.
The Feather Factory 5 star review on 11th September 2019
LOVE LOVE LOVE! What more can I say. 100% on points
Really helpful customer service and super fast delivery. The products that arrived are wonderful.
I was blown away with the professionalism and knowledge of the charming yet helpful lady in Sales. As promised my order arrived on the morning she said it would and perfectly packaged.
Both sorts of feathers l ordered are stunningly beautiful and will do the project l procured them for full justice.
Both highly recommendable, the feathers and charming lady.
Kindest regards.
Alex
Very nice product!
Thank you so much.
I’d like to order next time too.
The Feather Factory is rated 4.83 based on 544 reviews