The Curious Pancake Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Curious Pancake
Read The Curious Pancake Reviews

About The Curious Pancake:

The Curious Pancake is home to a carefully curated collection of illustrated greeting cards, gifts and stationery created by our creative crowd of illustrators, artists and designers from the UK, the US and other parts of Planet Earth.

hello@thecuriouspancake.co.uk

3 Olympia Way Hucknall Nottingham NG15 8HT

Tell us how The Curious Pancake made you happy
Lovely selection of cards and fast delivery!
Very good service, and the delivery arrived on time. Gorgeous cards.
I bought 2 hugging bear cards for my socially distanced offspring. I pimped them up with some rainbow stickers and they were very well received. My daughter's arrived at just the right time, my son's was surplus to requirements because he's all loved up and living with his love for the first time. But he sent me a card back ! Thanks Claire.
Excellent, friendly service and lovely cards.
The quality of cards that I have received is exceptional and I will continue to use this company to buy my cards.
Lovely print. Delivered promptly. Great service, thank you!
Cute cards, fast delivery!
Great selection of cards. Always delivered promptly, carefully packaged. Thanks
Bought a unique and very high quality card for a 50th birthday from the Curious Pancake. It was delivered to me in perfect condition with really nice personal touches. Thoroughly recommend Claire and her superb business.
I would use Claire again. Her service is prompt and professional- also she has lovely handwriting.
Easy to navigate website offering unique and high quality cards. Sent in cardboard backed envelopes. I highly recommend this company for online cards.
While I have been shielding I have needed to send cards for different occasions and found The Curious Pancake not only does Claire have some great cards she can handwrite them and send on your behalf. All receivers have thought they were from myself. Claire has beautiful writing that my friends thought I had sent them myself. I was very impressed with the overall service from Claire she even answered an email almost immediately
If your looking for that personal touch card then look no further I would highly recommend The Curious Pancake
The best cards and speedily delivered to your door. Perfect!
Lovely items especially if you are looking for something a little different 😊 received super fast too
Always delighted with the quality of cards from Curious Pancake and happy that my purchases are benefiting an independent business too! Thank you :)
Good selection of original greetings cards.
Great alternative humour cards, very easy online ordering and arrived promptly. Thank you
I love the quirky, fun cards on offer at the Curious Pancake. The handwritten card service is a nice touch and it has made a lot of my friends and family very happy during the quarantine!
Great way to send cards to my family in the UK when I live in Spain! Much nicer cards than the typical online printed card shops. Handwritten service is fantastic.
Loved my unique cards! And came so quickly - thanks!
The Curious Pancake is rated 4.95 based on 573 reviews