The Cruise Specialists Reviews

sales@the-cruise-specialists.co.uk

Sheilling House, Glenbervie Business Park,

Tell us how The Cruise Specialists made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
"Really helpful and pleasant staff. However the taxi didn't turn up at the dock (Barcelona) after our cruise very stressful trying to contact the taxi company. The hotel booked for an overnight in Southampton prior to a cruise was such a poor standard (different cruise from first example)"
Are you The Cruise Specialists? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Very good service but prices appear to be rising. Better deals can be had by checking the internet"
"I would say 5 stars except the first receipt did not arrive, however this was quickly rectified when I phoned to enquire when we would receive confirmation of our booking. Kirsten is extremely helpful and has handled all aspects our booking exceptionally well."
"Sorry. I am not Mr L Rodger"
"Could make sure that any holiday you book you get any discounts going"
"never again will i ask to be up graded,the cabin offered to us was not to our liking.neither will i choose a select booking with p&o it does not pay.i wanted a balcony cabin, one minute their there, the next sold out and lo and behold their back again, whats the reasoning with this ????????"
"My booking was dealt with extremely efficiently and I was very satisfied with the person who completed my booking. You can always rely on Cruise Specialist!!"
"Our Cruise to the Greek and Turkish Islands was very enjoyable, so much so we may do it again in a few years time. No major problems, our main criticism would be the lack of sufficient seating in the buffet restaurant particularly at peak times. Also, insufficient tables for two. You don't always feel like talking to strangers particularly over breakfast! The table on our balcony was far too big in proportion to the very limited space available. My wife found the hair dryer in the bathroom far from satisfactory and needs updating. Staff generally were efficient, although there were some delays at clearing away previously used tables. The wines on offer were of a very good standard, and our glasses were kept topped up. Particularly like to mention the young lady who used to greet us for breakfast every morning. She always had a warm smile and was very pleasant Cabins were kept spotlessly clean and cabin staff were excellent. However Guest Relations, could do with putting on a smile and being a little more customer friendly. It was at times like visiting the Glums! Overall a good cruise."
"Lorraine Donnelly very good and very helpful and overall have normally been pleased and mainly because of Lorraine is why I have continued to stay with you. Only hiccup was my last booking but Lorraine took over and sorted it"
"regular and good info -changed the best person I ever dealt with -promoted never told- left to find out - not good enough if you really value customer relations. It happens everywhere now -it is a MANAGEMENT problem - just like NHS. don't ask your customers for "views"-they all have opinions - find out exactly how much the top people in the company understand about their real involvement. I wish to unsubscribe please. Tony Doughty"
"As most people, we used to go on holidays regularly but not crusing, as we thought it could be expensive and perhaps we could not fit in with, as this was the priviliege of the few. How wrong we were. We took to crusing some 5 years ago, after I was unable to fly long distance due to poor health. We normally embark at Southampton and tracelling by taxi from our home in London, it takes some one and a half hour. As soon as we get out of our taxi, our luggage is taken care of and with wonderful facilities for disable people, we are normally in our cabin within 15 to 20 minutes. Absolutely no stress at all, unlike using airports. So flying is a distant dream for us. So far we have been guests on P & O, Royal Caribean, Princess and Cunard. While we enjoyed every cruise but each one has its own speciality. P & O is more geared for British people, food is excellent and staffs are mostly from former British colonies. Royal Caribbean ships are more spacious and their shows, especially Ice shows are out of this world. Princess had most recent movies, shown in theatre with over 1000 sitting capacity and Cunard ships do not need introduction. Crusing Norway, up to artic circle is "different" and Eastern Med with Venice and Rome do not need introduction. I am looking to my next cruise on 31st October to Canary Islands. Bhupendra"
"Cruise Specialists were very helpful when we booked our cruise."
"Responses from the staff are generally always prompt. Where help is needed to select appropriate cabins this is always forthcoming. It is helpful to have one point of contact and that person is usually available when you need her input"
"I have used the cruise specialists before and would use them again.Everything went well apart from our pick up taxi at Venice which did not turn up on time.This was most unpleasant and stressful .We just caught our flight back but I ended up with a migraine after all the stress and phone calls to the taxi firm and arguments with the Venice taxi operators.I was one of many hassled people waiting for a booked taxi which didn't turn up.I would certainly not recommend booking a taxi in Venice!"
"Had really good service although I have found other cruise companies that give a lower price for same holiday and same cabin ."
"I have always been satisfied with the service I received from the company until our recent holiday in Croatia with TRAVELSPHERE when the information documents from The Cruise Company were incorrect containing several errors."
The Cruise Specialists is rated 4.73 based on 645 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access