The Cruise Specialists Reviews

Sheilling House, Glenbervie Business Park,

Click Here

Tell us how The Cruise Specialists made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
"Shame you can't get my name right!"
"We always had very good service and Neil always carried out excellent service. Unfortunately my husband died at the end of last year which has curtailed holidays. S Smith"
"Have booked 3 times with the company, always received good service and helpful advice."
"Very efficient and polite. Documents were sent in good time and were easy to understand. Have used them several times and they are always willing to spend time finding right cruise for you. Where possible I try to use the same advisor as they understand my needs well and we have developed a good relationship. Knowledge of ships and companies good as they have been on them which enabled them to answer my questions well and if they did not know the answers they found out from someone else. Rang back when said they would."
"At first I was disappointed in the service I received as there was a change of staff due to pregnancy leave, but once my own travel agent took over for me things were much better and I got the cabin I requested at a very reasonable price, and the information I needed. I found the website quite difficult and complicated to use, the means of access seemed to vary every time I logged on which was confusing. I think it is probably unreasonable to expect a large company such as yours to give an elderly single traveler the care and attention she requires,, but your staff were friendly and helpful."
"Excellent service but far too many emails offering cruises. I have been offered 10, s of cruises at the same time as I am going on one that I have booked with Cruise Specialsts."
"They usually give you extras such as the parking and drinks. They do get back to you when they say they will."
"Good service and very efficient. Any problems that may occur are sorted quickly."
"The staff are friendly and helpful. Listen to the question yyask and answer it knowledgeably rather than repeating a set script. Easy to book with."
"the cruise compony have been good ,everthing they do is a good service ,however other agents let them down ,which is why I spoke to them about my last holiday the transfer pickup compony was a shambles,also they told lies about the driver who never came for us ,however we booked a taxi to the ship and paid for it out of my own expences,they did compensate us ,since that issue we regret we have not booked any more cruises with them."
"Very good friendly help especially when P&O are not being particularly efficient. Any changes get dealt with very quickly with regular updates. Very good choice of cruises and help with tricky bookings such as 175 years Sailaway for P&O a few years back because we do not think that we would have got upon the cruise of our choice for that special time without their help. Just one point,I am MRS L Allen and not MRS J Allen."
"Very efficient service and helpful"
"Cruise specialists give a competitive price, and bookings work effciently"
"Consultants are good The admin is however it good. Terse letters when asking for balance."
"Having booked with CS on previous occasions and all went so smooth I have booked two more cruises and all is going well with these."
"The loyalty voucher is very acceptable."
"Easy to book and without any problems. Only let down was that they did not respond to correspondence via email but sent me an email over a few days later asking for final payment without responding to the original email."
"we have booked with Steve Mcrobbie each time and he has been most helpful each time nothing to much trouble"
"Satisfied with the service, thankyou."
"I always had first class service from Carolyn Russell , who would always go the extra mile to help me. Since she has gone I don't feel any personal service and get just as good service from Iglu, who are cheaper. It's a shame, because I have always booked my cruises with Carolyn , since I first started cruising. I have always felt the administration team have let the sales team down. The cruise Speialist website is not very good and instead of giving clear prices, often just asks us to call for a price."
The Cruise Specialists is rated 4.74 based on 657 reviews