The Cruise Specialists Reviews

sales@the-cruise-specialists.co.uk

Sheilling House, Glenbervie Business Park,

Tell us how The Cruise Specialists made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
"What I would say is you have to do everything yourself and if u don't have a printer u have to ask them to do it for you, which they are happy to do. Usually go on P & O and there is more info., but with Royal Caribbean there is little info about the trip, also overwhelming regarding other stuff on their site. Have done a lot of cruises with you am not sure about value but I like to know where I am on the ship especially if it is a long journey!!!"
Are you The Cruise Specialists? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Cabin excellent both facilites and positioning. Entertainments team support for SOLO passengers was excellent. Food was excellent. Entertainment was excellent, except that a pre sail request for advice that professional dancing teachers would be on board was denied - just that a team member would provide some dance teaching. Did not take dancing shoes which were really needed. Wi Fi needs to be more competitively price."
"princess cuises not the same gone down hill your service very good"
"I have used Cruise Specialists for many holidays but have now booked a few forthcoming cruises elsewhere My reasons for this are:- On my last booking, I felt there was a lack of attention to detail and promised phone calls to answer queries, did not always happen. For example, I was promised a call offering me choices of accommodation in Miami. Since this failed to materialise, I booked online, myself. At no point was it picked up, that as far as your paperwork was concerned, I had nowhere booked for my time in Miami. I thought that was poor. I found your consultants very pleasant. I would particularly commend Graeme Welsh who effectively and compassionately sorted things out for us when we had family illness and subsequent bereavement. I was sorry to hear he had moved on More recently, I enquired about a substantial package for a trip to Australia. Again, your consultant was very helpful but her final quote( which I would have been happy to accept) failed to arrive timeously, due I think to a typing error in our e- mail address. In the meantime, Iglu had offered me various options, arranged business class flights, accommodation and cruises and generally kept in constant touch with me, In all honesty, I would have preferred to use a Scottish company but the efficiency level, on your part, let you down I have recommended the Cruise Specialists to many friends and would certainly use Lisa, again but I do feel that my latter dealings with you, could have been better."
"able to send paper travel documents in the post if you do not have a printer.able to phone and speak to a person."
"The service on this ship was not as good as I have experienced on my previous cruises."
"Very helpful and efficient service"
"I booked a Panama cruise & when I rang & spoke to Karen Gray she remembered me from when I had booked a Baltic cruise which was about 2 years ago!!"
"Making things easier to book and looking after your old customers makes you a 4 star. When the prices are a bit cheaper this would turn into a five star."
"Staff were very helpful and always returned calls if requested. Excellent documentation and support. Customers should always be made aware that this is a Barrhead Travel Company. IMG"
"Second cruise with Cruise Specialists. Both occasions would have been better making our own arrangements home. The first time we were delivered to the Airport 4.5 hrs before departure. This time chucked out of ship 0930; had to wait outside until prearranged taxi took us to airport at 1130 arriving there 1145 for 1345 departure. Would have been better making our own arrangements and catching a taxi to airport at 0930 - at least there is something to do at the airport."
"The staff were well informed about the cruise I was interested in. My travel documentation arrived in good time and the team were able to help me with a query whilst I was actually away on the cruise."
"Djuiette in the crown was amazing the whole team in tavern the tremendous overall the ship was amazing we both thank them for a great holiday"
"Very helpful staff at The Cruise Specialists"
"Silverseas have lost the plot. There was a lot of maintaince being carried out in guest areas during the cruise. There was a lot of cost cutting. The officers were very grumpy. We are going to try another cruise line next time."
"We had an good cruise to Norway. Staff helpful as always in all areas."
"Thank you for the cruise book received this week. An excellent reward for the review."
"Helpful on telephone. Know the deals and the ships. Perhaps could reply to emails more quickly."
"very quick response to bookings"
"It would be better if you used my correct initial . I have been very pleased with the service received , and the discounts obtained on our behalf. Should we decide to go on another river cruise, we will certainly ask you to arrange it for us"
The Cruise Specialists is rated 4.73 based on 645 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access