The Battery Guys Reviews

enquiries@imperiumbatteries.co.uk

Unit 1 Gillibrands Road,
East Gillibrands Estate,

Tell us how The Battery Guys made you happy
Never actually received my battery due to it being damaged on the shelf, dispute this I would still buy from battery guys again due to the vast price difference to other battery dealers. Love the fact that you get free next day delivery. The only thing I would love for the company to improve upon would be that either when you purchase an item from them or have one cancelled that they give you a text message as I was expecting my battery to turn up, until I checked my emails to discover that my order had been cancelled.
I paid the extra for guaranteed next day delivery but it didn't show up until the day after. No idea if this is a courier fault or it wasn't despatched in time, but either way I paid for something that wasn't provided so the experience could have been better. The battery itself was well packaged and works fine.
Hi Rob, Apologies for the later than expected delivery. I am not sure what the issue was but i have refunded the extra delivery charge.
Disappointing: I ordered for Saturday delivery - paying extra for that. Battery arrived the next Tuesday, with no prior response to my enquiry to cancel the order. ...and no offer to refund for the Saturday delivery. Battery arrived poorly packed compared to others I’ve ordered online before - and had clearly moved about the box in transit. More positively - despite all that the battery fits and works fine.
Hi, I am not sure what time the order was placed on the Friday, if it was after 3pm then the deadline had passed. This means the parcel would have been dispatched on Monday and arrive on Tuesday.
Next day delivery as promised but unfortunately a computer error sent the wrong battery as mine was out of stock. After a couple of calls we were refunded and matter was resolved. Good service therefore.
I asked for next working day delivery but it arrived the day after that - it seems that it was initially meant to be delivered by one courrier on the first day and this was shunted onto a second courrier who delivered it the next day - the second courriers were very good - live tracking of the driver etc - so in the end very good but a day late
Excellent delivery times . unfortunately the battery ordered wasn't the battery received ☹️.spoken to the company as they are going to send partcial refund !watch this space 🤞
Delivered on time but the packaging was terrible so as no paper invoice/delivery note provided. The battery was unsuitable. hence bought another one from car parts 4 less which is excellent.
29/12/20- 12:48pm I ordered a Battery & next day delivery(before the deadline of 3pm ). I received an email notification of purchase almost immediately. The next day nothing happened! no delivery, no emails. When I phoned the contact number it was immediately answered by a welcoming voice, only to inform me there were no deliveries now until 5th Jan. my order had missed the courier!. Needless to say, this wasn't expected as I had passed all the provisos for a next day delivery and paid for the pleasure. this is why I have given 3 stars..*** I wasn't happy with the result of a delayed delivery so I requested a refund. this was done within the hour. Thanks, Battery Guys.
The battery is fine and works. The problem was with the delivery firm. They had obviously not kept the parcel upright as there was battery acid leaking out of the box. This has now badly stained the doorstep where the delivery was left. I had to go and buy battery top-up fluid to replace the amount that had leaked.
Super fast delivery. Online battery checker displayed only two batteries for my car registration. However - Both were identical in size and dimensions (both 240mm long) and on arrival it turned out to be 33mm too long to fit into the car. I was unable to measure the battery beforehand and trusted to the web-site. Putting my registration into the checker now displays two shorter (207 mm) batteries. A second battery had to be ordered. I am now left with a battery that I am unable to use.
Ordered battery at 2pm on a Friday in the hope it might turn up Saturday but more likely on the Monday. Did not turn up until nearly 6pm on the Tuesday. Bit of a pain but battery is competitively priced and easy to order online.
Not arrived after 4 days !
good value. Not delivered as promised on web site. No delivery company details so tracking number worthless.
Good quality battery at a competitive price. However I had hoped for next day delivery and it took 3 days. Another point is that I was sent an email with a tracking number but no indication of which carrier company it applied to!
Hi, battery was broken on delivery, I'm still waiting on a replacement... Called but no answer. Please review my email and reply. Thanks
Battery came with liquid inside package hard to get a proper phone call music kept cutting in when making complaint
Hello The battery is great. However, I still have received the grease I ordered. I called sales and they send they would send that was last week.
Not received my item so can't make a review about it.
The battery I got wasn't the one on the web site, but is adequate for the car and works fine.
paid for next day but The battery Guys were let down by Parcel Force