The Battery Guys Reviews

enquiries@imperiumbatteries.co.uk

Unit 1 Gillibrands Road,
East Gillibrands Estate,

Tell us how The Battery Guys made you happy
Good prices but having ordered on Sunday, paying £2.50 for next day delivery my delivery by Yodel was estimated for Wednesday.
Good products at a good price. Service and delivery was rapid. However, a word of warning if you use Apple Pay, you don't get to see the excess delivery charge if you live in that amazingly remote part of the country that is Aberdeen (only the third largest city in Scotland after all..) where they slap an excess delivery charge of £17.50 on.
Ordered a battery on Friday, paid for Saturday delivery and received it on Wednesday. Other than that everything fine.
Hi, We do apologise we try our very best to make sure that our customers receive the package on time, however, I will contact our courier to prevent this from happening again. Thank you for your review and order, we do hope you consider us in your future purchaes. Thanks
Entered car registration number into website. Ordered recommended battery for my car. It arrived promptly, but didn’t fit because terminal layout was incorrect. Very easy to order the wrong battery. If the website gave both terminal layouts as options for the car, I would been more inclined to check rather than assume the only option offered would fit. Don’t make same mistake as me and assume by entering your car reg you will get the right battery.
I payed for next day but it was latel
Hi Tony, I am sorry the delivery was not made the next as you requested. I will look into why this happened but in the meantime, I will refund the next day delivery charge for you. Thanks.
Ordered 1/4 for next working day delivery now 7/4 still no battery. Having to use bus to get to work.
Payed nearly £20 for island delivery an still waiting I ordered from here as the last battery I ordered came in a couple of days wish I had bought locally still waiting
Hi Douglas, I am sorry the delivery took too long. The delivery to the offshore Islands takes longer than on the mainland. I can see the delivery was attempted on the 5th of April and the battery is now making its way back to us. i will process the refund for you now.
No Fault of the Battery Guys but I ordererd the battery on Wednesday night, paid extra for next day delivery in this case Friday, was informed by couriers on Friday morning that they had recieved the battery at their Yeovil Depot, (28 miles from me) and it would be with me on Friday, appreciated that the weather had caused delays so no delivery however I contacted them on Saturday morning and was told it would be with me that day, again no delivery, I contacted them about 4pm to find out if it was in transit and was told that it was still at their Yeovil depot and couldn't be delivered until Monday, whilst I can understand the problems they are having a bit more communication on their behalf (email?) would of let me plan my time off
Great price and choice. Paid the premium price for Saturday delivery due to requiring signature, delivered Wednesday to a neighbour
Hi David, I am sorry we delivered this battery earlier than expected and I hope your neighbour was ok with accepting the battery and I will refund the special delivery charge for you. As a company, we always try to do more than that is expected for our customers. Please can I ask you to revise your review as it sounds as if the delivery was made late rather than early? Thanks.
Never actually received my battery due to it being damaged on the shelf, dispute this I would still buy from battery guys again due to the vast price difference to other battery dealers. Love the fact that you get free next day delivery. The only thing I would love for the company to improve upon would be that either when you purchase an item from them or have one cancelled that they give you a text message as I was expecting my battery to turn up, until I checked my emails to discover that my order had been cancelled.
I paid the extra for guaranteed next day delivery but it didn't show up until the day after. No idea if this is a courier fault or it wasn't despatched in time, but either way I paid for something that wasn't provided so the experience could have been better. The battery itself was well packaged and works fine.
Hi Rob, Apologies for the later than expected delivery. I am not sure what the issue was but i have refunded the extra delivery charge.
Disappointing: I ordered for Saturday delivery - paying extra for that. Battery arrived the next Tuesday, with no prior response to my enquiry to cancel the order. ...and no offer to refund for the Saturday delivery. Battery arrived poorly packed compared to others I’ve ordered online before - and had clearly moved about the box in transit. More positively - despite all that the battery fits and works fine.
Hi, I am not sure what time the order was placed on the Friday, if it was after 3pm then the deadline had passed. This means the parcel would have been dispatched on Monday and arrive on Tuesday.
Next day delivery as promised but unfortunately a computer error sent the wrong battery as mine was out of stock. After a couple of calls we were refunded and matter was resolved. Good service therefore.
I asked for next working day delivery but it arrived the day after that - it seems that it was initially meant to be delivered by one courrier on the first day and this was shunted onto a second courrier who delivered it the next day - the second courriers were very good - live tracking of the driver etc - so in the end very good but a day late
Excellent delivery times . unfortunately the battery ordered wasn't the battery received ☹️.spoken to the company as they are going to send partcial refund !watch this space 🤞
Delivered on time but the packaging was terrible so as no paper invoice/delivery note provided. The battery was unsuitable. hence bought another one from car parts 4 less which is excellent.
29/12/20- 12:48pm I ordered a Battery & next day delivery(before the deadline of 3pm ). I received an email notification of purchase almost immediately. The next day nothing happened! no delivery, no emails. When I phoned the contact number it was immediately answered by a welcoming voice, only to inform me there were no deliveries now until 5th Jan. my order had missed the courier!. Needless to say, this wasn't expected as I had passed all the provisos for a next day delivery and paid for the pleasure. this is why I have given 3 stars..*** I wasn't happy with the result of a delayed delivery so I requested a refund. this was done within the hour. Thanks, Battery Guys.
The battery is fine and works. The problem was with the delivery firm. They had obviously not kept the parcel upright as there was battery acid leaking out of the box. This has now badly stained the doorstep where the delivery was left. I had to go and buy battery top-up fluid to replace the amount that had leaked.
Super fast delivery. Online battery checker displayed only two batteries for my car registration. However - Both were identical in size and dimensions (both 240mm long) and on arrival it turned out to be 33mm too long to fit into the car. I was unable to measure the battery beforehand and trusted to the web-site. Putting my registration into the checker now displays two shorter (207 mm) batteries. A second battery had to be ordered. I am now left with a battery that I am unable to use.
Ordered battery at 2pm on a Friday in the hope it might turn up Saturday but more likely on the Monday. Did not turn up until nearly 6pm on the Tuesday. Bit of a pain but battery is competitively priced and easy to order online.
The Battery Guys is rated 4.6 based on 1,490 reviews