The Battery Guys Reviews

enquiries@imperiumbatteries.co.uk

Unit 1 Gillibrands Road,
East Gillibrands Estate,

Tell us how The Battery Guys made you happy
Good all round service with no problems
Very happy with my purchase so far
Hi, Thank you for your review, we are pleased that you are happy with our service, and we do hope you consider us again for future purchases. Thank You
Best quality battery just didn't realise it needed charging first. But is perfect for my Honda CRv.
Good price for the right product delivered efficiently.
Good service, however, delivery schedule was a bit hit and miss. I was told Thursday, then told Friday and Saturday simultaneously, on Friday morning. It arrived on Friday. Ordered on Wednesday, with next day delivery paid for.
good price, very quick delivery, well packed, no delivery charge, good web site to check which battery, Whats not to like. PS. Only time will tell if its a good battery.
Hi, Thank you for your review, we hope you are satisfied with your purchase. Thank you
Price very good but let down by failing to deliver the next day, ordered before 3pm and paid extra waited in all day then contacted them , they said it was delayed and refunded the extra money
Hi Kevin, Thank you for your review, we do apologise for any inconvenience with your delivery, we will contact our currier to avoid this happening again, Thank you for your order.
Having purchased a battery for my car it arrived damaged, as it was poorly packed and was leaking acid. When contacting battery guys they couldn’t have been more helpful and sent another battery promptly which arrived the next day
Hi, We do apologise for the inconvenience with the package, we do everything in our power to make sure the package gets to our customers safely and undamaged. We do thank you for your order and the review.
Arrived in good time. could have done with a confirmation email of the order though
Hi Dean Thank you for your order and review, We apologise for any inconvenience with a confirmation email, we do our best to make sure all our customers receive good communication and confirmation about their order. We hope you consider us again for your next purchase.
fast delivery well packaged item worked good price the 4 things we all want
Hi Joe Thank you for your review and thank you for ordering with us. We hope you consider ordering with us again soon. Thanks
Battery very good but the courier serves very poor serves .
Good prices battery. Definitely buy again.
Hi Asif, Thank you for the feedback, we are always looking for ways to improve our service to our customers. How could we improve the service we provided?
Although one of the batteries I ordered was the wrong one, it was sorted very quickly and with no fuss Thank you
Ace, quick and efficient service
Hi Adam, Thank you for the feedback, we are always looking for ways to improve our service to our customers. How could we improve the service we provided?
Battery fine. Delivery good but despite a follow up request no receipt
Hi Paul, I am sorry this has not been sent, I will send this over to you now.
Hi my last battery I purchased from you so very satisfied the only thing I have concerns about is on the website I ordered a 60amp 600cca But on the battery that arrived is says 60amp 500cca so just slightly misleading. Thanks Gary
Hi Gary, I am sorry for the confusion regarding the CCA. It would appear to be a mistype on our website, thanks for pointing this out to me and I have amended it. Thanks.
not the cheapest replacement available, but well pleased with item purchased and impressed with the ease of installation provided by sensibly placed handles and terminal covers.
V. Pleased with the battery and being able to drive car again! Think information re delivery needs to be clearer. I paid for next day delivery (order before 3pm), however this was on a Saturday and order not dispatched until the Monday and received on Tuesday. Info re next day delivery needs to state Mon - Fri only.
I purchased a battery, unfortunately it was damaged and the last one available. I was made aware of the situation and a full refund given.
Battery arrived quickly and was well packed.
The Battery Guys is rated 4.6 based on 1,491 reviews