The Battery Guys Reviews

enquiries@imperiumbatteries.co.uk

Unit 1 Gillibrands Road,
East Gillibrands Estate,

Tell us how The Battery Guys made you happy
Excellent service. Easy to find which battery was needed by putting in registration number. Competitive prices cheaper than other sites I looked at and still with 3 years warranty. Battery arrived the next day even with the current climate of corona virus. Thank you
Purchased a battery arrived just before I went on holiday , stop start stopped working , poor charge but didn't have time to return at the time. On return battery flat . Charged used for one 300mile trip, new alternator recently fitted , alarm kept going off due to poor battery. Swapped back to original and in the end paid to return . The battery guys claimed battery was good on their testing ( I have no way of knowing which battery the test report referred to so cut my losses and accepted a partial refund . In all the experience and no battery cost me about £50. Could not state clearly enough do not buy from these people the product quality is rubbish and everything to do with returns is in their favor . Steer well clear. They are not even that cheap !
Ordered at 11am on Tuesday for promised next day delivery. I received a call at 3:30 pm to say sorry but 'for some unknown reason' my order would not be delivered as promised. They offered delivery on Thursday instead - thanks that's a lot of use when your car is off the road. I cancelled and ordered from a reliable supplier. My advice is to stay well clear.
Warranty not worth the paper it is written on.battery still under warranty had about a year left. will not hold charge.sent video evidence.showing volt meter.sent emails.gave my phone no. Responded at first then started to ignore emails and did not bother to phone.wanted me to send battery back for them to charge.would have cost me more to send back than what the battery was worth.think twice before you buy from these guys.in the long run would be cheaper to buy locally, as it would of cost about £50 just to send back for them to try to charge it up.
As the Battery on my Wife’s Car had died and she was rescued at work by the RAC, we needed to replace it FAST. Not only were the Battery guys cheaper than Any other supplier, they also got it to us the very next day. Fantastic service, would highly recommend .
Ordered new battery at a reasonable price,it was delivered the following morning I fitted it and the car started first touch, so good service,good battery and good result what more could you want
so far extremely poor customer service! bought battery on Monday, next day delivery was supposed to be Tuesday Today is Wed and still no battery! no confirmation txt or email yesterday, rung customer services just to be told they unable to help me to track the package as its with the delivery company! today got txt mgs at 10 am, informing me of delivery slot between 13.24-14.24 hours, its 16.10 now and still no battery ! outrageous ! so far took two days off work , please don't trust this company!
You may get a cheap battery but that's where it ends. A company is as good as it's guarantee, so you can forget "The Battery Guys" if you need to claim. Buyer beware. There are lots of better companies out there so do yourself a favour.
The Battery Guys is rated 4.58 based on 1,227 reviews