The Battery Guys Reviews

enquiries@imperiumbatteries.co.uk

Unit 1 Gillibrands Road,
East Gillibrands Estate,

Tell us how The Battery Guys made you happy
Excellent price and quick delivery will use again when needed|
Hi Jeffrey, Thank you for your order and review! we are pleased that you are happy with our service and hope that you consider us again in future purchases.
I placed the order and i got a confirmation a few days later the battery had been delivered. It hadnt. MY CCTV SHOWS THIS!!. YODEL cannot find where it was delivered to and told me to come back to The Battery Guys. Not answering emails and not accepting calls.
Very easy to order from the web site. Enter your registration and the site shows all the available options that fit your car. Placed order on Friday just after 12:30 pm and battery was delivered free of charge by 4pm Saturday. Brilliant service. Thank you.
Order was sent out right away, great price. Car fired up first go.
Hi Margaret, Thank you for your review, we are glad you are happy with our service. Thank you for your order.
Price very good but let down by failing to deliver the next day, ordered before 3pm and paid extra waited in all day then contacted them , they said it was delayed and refunded the extra money
Hi Kevin, Thank you for your review, we do apologise for any inconvenience with your delivery, we will contact our currier to avoid this happening again, Thank you for your order.
Easy to order, arrived on time. Hopefully will last the 5-year guarantee.
Hi John, Thank you for your order and review, we hope you consider us again when ordering in the future. Thanks
Great service, highly recommended!.
Hi, Thank you for your review, we are pleased that you are happy with our service and do hope that you consider ordering with us again in the fututre. Thanks.
Arrived quickly and well packed, website was easy to use
Hi Darren, Thank you for your order and review! we are pleased that you are happy with our service!. Thank you and we do hope you consider us again in your future purchases.
Couldn't ask for better service. I entered my car's registration at the website and was told the correct battery for it. I ordered it and it arrived the next day in mint condition and well packed.
Hi George, Thank you so much for the great review! We are so pleased that you are happy with your order and our service. we do hope that you consider us again in your future purchases. Thanks
Ordered a battery on Friday, paid for Saturday delivery and received it on Wednesday. Other than that everything fine.
Hi, We do apologise we try our very best to make sure that our customers receive the package on time, however, I will contact our courier to prevent this from happening again. Thank you for your review and order, we do hope you consider us in your future purchaes. Thanks
Excellent quick service, very helpful on the phone, products very good and delivery service excellent.would definitely recommend and would use again especially if you need fast delivery.
Hi Debbie Thanks for the nice review, we hope you consider us for your next purchase!
Great quality. Great price.
Hi David Thankyou for the good review, we hope you consider us for your next order.
Product as described. Quick delivery, but communications from courier (Yodel) were lacking clarity.
Thank you for your review, we apologise for the inconvenience with yodel we will contact our courier to try and sort the issue, we hope you consider us again for your next purchase.
Have bought from these guys in the past. Great price and service. What more do you want?
Hi phillip Thank you for your review, we hope you consider us again for your next order!
Correct battery arrived in two days for good price, only time will tell how long it lasts.
Hi Michael Thank you for your order, we are sure the battery will last longer than expected and we hope you will consider us again.
Excellent and speedy delivery of new battery. Very easy to check for correct one to order and with free delivery too. Would definitely use again
Hi, Thank you for your great review, we are happy that you would consider us again!
Great price, good battery, 2nd one I’ve bought. Couldn’t track delivery was the only issue.
Hi Paul Thank you for ordering with us we are happy that you considered us again for your 2nd battery. we do apologise for any inconvenience with the tracked delivery we will contact our courier to sort the issue which will prevent this from happening again. Thank you.
Helpful and friendly service. Battery arrived within 24hrs.
Hi Andrew Thank you for ordering with us! we are more than happy to help you with your order and hope you consider us again in your next purchase.
Ordered a battery on Sunday, paid for next business day delivery. By Wednesday I had phoned twice and emailed twice. Emails do not get any response. Over the week I have spoken to them on the phone 6 times and I still have not received a battery. Every single day I have had to enquire to try to track down my ‘next day delivery’ Yesterday they ‘shipped another one’ for next day delivery, but I have had no tracking code and big surprise, no battery has arrived. They have very kindly refunded my delivery charge, but this would be expected, since they have not met their contractual obligations. I’ve used them before and had reasonable service, but clearly something has changed. I’ve requested a refund, but of course that email has not been responded to. Unfortunately, I have been without a car all week and they have lost a customer. This has been a very poor experience.
Good battery at a great price delivered the next day as promised. Am really pleased with the service.
Hi Clive Thank you for ordering with us, we are happy that you are pleased with our service and hope you consider us again for your next purchase.
The Battery Guys is rated 4.60 based on 1,415 reviews