The Battery Guys Reviews

enquiries@imperiumbatteries.co.uk

Unit 1 Gillibrands Road,
East Gillibrands Estate,

Tell us how The Battery Guys made you happy
Arrived on time , works as described
I purchased a battery, unfortunately it was damaged and the last one available. I was made aware of the situation and a full refund given.
Trying to start my skoda fabia one morning the battery failed to turn the engine battery ok one day dead the next rang the battery guys they had a relacement ordered delivered next day fitted perfect why can't more firms have a system so good as this thank you guys i shall recommend youto all my friends
Bought a few batteries from this company now, well priced, good quality and fast delivery.
excellent delivery good price the correct size as required let you now in three years if it last the life time of the warranty
Good prices delivery as promised
Thank you for an excellent service , I will use you again Fantastic. Dave
Fantastic service. Arrived next day and perfect match for current battery. Can't recommend highly enough.
Very impressed with the service. I phoned up to double check the battery for my car, as I had never bought one before, the man was very polite and helpful. I then bought it on line, very quick and easy. Two days later the battery arrived, we installed it and my car works again. I would definitely recommend The Battery Guys.
Helpful website, fast service and competitive pricing. Recommend using The Battery Guys!
Quick delivery, reasonable price
Second purchase from battery guys. Great service!
Stay clear of this company there battery’s are rubbish! After the 1st week the battery went flat! This happened several times took it to Parker’s they did a battery check, battery life 22% only had it over 2 months please don’t buy from the company!
quality product . very fair price, first class service .
Fantastic service !!
I ordered a battery for the 2016 Yaris. Delivery was prompt. Packaging was splendid, battery was inside a polythene bag inside a substantial box with plenty of foam protection. All fitted OK apart from the battery was about 1cm lower than the original so I had to fit spacers on the battery strap. All good. Battery seems OK.
Battery arrived on time well packed and ready to fit
Fantastic service, highly recommend
What a good business to deal with! Good website - easy to understand and use. Battery arrived on schedule - extremely well packaged - I was pleasantly surprised!! Good value product - works well!! Thankyou 'Guys' Peter
I got a good battery for a low price and the checkout process was clear and simple.
The Battery Guys is rated 4.55 based on 1,099 reviews