The Battery Guys Reviews

sales@thebatteryguys.co.uk

Brandon Way, West Bromwich, West Midlands, B70 8JB

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate The Battery Guys?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Absolutely brilliant service ! Received my car battery 24 hours after ordering it. It was as described and now I'm back on the road. Can't recommend this company enough !"
David Von Janowski
Verified Reviewer
"The address for delivery is occupied 24/7. The delivery employee refused to deliver the battery to the address because the address was a first floor flat! Zero out of 10 for effort with delivery. Caused a great deal of unnecessary problems due to a lazy delivery man. Not impressed at all!"
"ordering was easy, price was unbeatable, packaging was amazing and rural delivery was rapid. Time will tell the quality of the product."
Totally Ripped Off
Verified Reviewer
"bought a battery from these guys and it lasted 4 months. they tried blaming the alternator for damaging the battery, having took the car to two separate garages both garages said the same thing Alternator was fine and battery was defective when sold to me. got no refund from these cowboys, who stuffed me for £85 for a defective battery. best steer clear people!"
"Great service... ordered online and delivered the very next day"
"We found battery guys online on gumtree. The booking was really quick and easy, as well the service at the same day. We payed a good price for a new battery and are more than happy with the whole service!"
"ordered battery online , for Mitsubishi shogun , was great price , 4 year guarantee , ordered 31/5/2017 delivered next day before dinner super people"
"I ordered a battery on the Wednesday afternoon and delivery was scheduled for the following day. Through no fault of The Battery Guys, the delivery company chose to ignore the delivery details specified on the parcel and took it away. The lady in customer services at The Battery Guys really went above and beyond for me, and as well as being very pleasant and charasmatic, managed to get the delivery company to go back and leave the battery where I'd asked. Great prices, super fast delivery and excellent customer services. I'd definitely recommend them!"
"Great value and arrived the next working day as promised thank you"
"Ordered a battery at lunchtime for next working day delivery. 6 days later it still has not arrived. I live 10 mins off the A1 next to a dual carriageway, in Yorkshire, so hardly a remote spot. Nothing from the vendor to report any problems with order, and my payment has left my account.(After 5 days they said they would send me a tracking number but none arrived). Am attempting to get my money back!"
"Ordered a battery on Thursday evening, needing it for the weekend and assured by their next-day delivery "promise". Didn't arrive and no response to chasing emails. Turned up on Monday - they say the working week is Monday to Friday."
"DIABOLICAL SERVICE, FIRSTLY I GET A TEXT INFORMING ME OF DELIVERY BETWEEN 22.15 AND 23.15, UNFORTUNATELY I WOULD BE IN BED LONG BEFORE THIS, WHEN THE DELIVERY ARRIVED I SPENT OVER ONE HOUR TAKING MY OLD ONE OUT OF MY CAR ONLY TO FIND THAT THE BATTERY THEY HAD GIVEN ME WAS WAY TOO BIG FOR MY VEHICLE, I WAS THEN PROMISED A CALL BACK BY A TECH GUY AND WHEN THIS DID NOT HAPPEN I CALLED BACK TO BE INFORMED THAT THE CALL IS COMING BUT THE MAN IS AT LONDON HEATHROW AT THE MOMENT, PROBABLY DONE A RUNNER BECAUSE NOBODY HAS CALLED ME AND I AM FUMING, TAKE MY MONEY AND DELIVER THE WRONG ITEM THEN HAVE THE CHEEK TO NOT CALL AS PROMISED, NOW I AM GOING TO CANCEL THIS ORDER AND DEMAND THEY COLLECT THIS BATTERY AND GIVE ME A TOTAL REFUND, I ALSO CHECKED WITH HALFORDS WHO HAVE AFFIRMED I HAVE BEEN GIVEN THE INCORRECT BATTERY THAT WILL NOT FIT INTO MY TRAY IN THE BONNET, KEEP CLEAR, THESE ARE COWBOYS."
"Excellent service, from first enquiry to next day delivery. Highly recommended"
"Ordered at 11am on Tuesday for promised next day delivery. I received a call at 3:30 pm to say sorry but 'for some unknown reason' my order would not be delivered as promised. They offered delivery on Thursday instead - thanks that's a lot of use when your car is off the road. I cancelled and ordered from a reliable supplier. My advice is to stay well clear."
"so far extremely poor customer service! bought battery on Monday, next day delivery was supposed to be Tuesday Today is Wed and still no battery! no confirmation txt or email yesterday, rung customer services just to be told they unable to help me to track the package as its with the delivery company! today got txt mgs at 10 am, informing me of delivery slot between 13.24-14.24 hours, its 16.10 now and still no battery ! outrageous ! so far took two days off work , please don't trust this company!"
"You may get a cheap battery but that's where it ends. A company is as good as it's guarantee, so you can forget "The Battery Guys" if you need to claim. Buyer beware. There are lots of better companies out there so do yourself a favour."
MR DAVID WILLIAMS
Unverified Reviewer
"4th time I've used them and everytime outstanding service and reliable battery,thanks guys."
Silvia Ruggiero
Verified Buyer
"Fast and reliable service. Really impressed."
"Warranty not worth the paper it is written on.battery still under warranty had about a year left. will not hold charge.sent video evidence.showing volt meter.sent emails.gave my phone no. Responded at first then started to ignore emails and did not bother to phone.wanted me to send battery back for them to charge.would have cost me more to send back than what the battery was worth.think twice before you buy from these guys.in the long run would be cheaper to buy locally, as it would of cost about £50 just to send back for them to try to charge it up."
Nicolette Sommers
Verified Buyer
"Good value, prompt service. Would strongly recommend!"
The Battery Guys is rated 4.67 based on 186 reviews