The Battery Guys Reviews

enquiries@imperiumbatteries.co.uk

Unit 1 Gillibrands Road,
East Gillibrands Estate,

Tell us how The Battery Guys made you happy
Price is great for a battery but like everyone who needs a new one you want it next day.I would use another company as mine took a week and when I phoned them they couldn’t care as they had my money.Please if in need of battery go elsewhere.
Hi Colin, I am sorry that the order was delayed in getting to you. The reason for this was the adverse weather conditions that hit the UK. As well as the delivery network, we were also affected as our servers are located in the North East and they lost power for a couple of days. this stopped us from seeing any orders and being able to contact our customers to inform them.
Terrible customer service, they send me 2 batteries by their logistics mistake. Then I had to pay the return from my pocket and end up the battery lost on couriers... So I lost the money and the battery plus send the battery twice posting it at my cost. A total disaster and really expensive, I suggest to avoid this company at all cost or be prepare to have a nightmare with calls and emails...
Hi Gerard, Our system is fully automated and it shows that 2 orders were placed on separate days, the first on the 7th April at 15:30 and then again on 8th of April at 14:28. If the orders had been placed on the same day it would have flagged up to us and we would have been in contact prior to sending the batteries out. I am truly sorry that the currier you used lost the parcel you was returning to us.
Stay clear of this company there battery’s are rubbish! After the 1st week the battery went flat! This happened several times took it to Parker’s they did a battery check, battery life 22% only had it over 2 months please don’t buy from the company!
Hi, I am sorry you had issues with the battery you purchased, sometimes this can happen despite our efforts to ensure we only supply products that are of the highest quality. I hope that all has been resolved for you.
Your returns policy for an incorrect battery (recommended by your website) is poor. Others accept responsibility, you don't. Communication, it took several attempt to talk to someone.
Hi Lawrence, I am sorry you did not have the best experience in dealing with us. Our registration lookup is not always 100% accurate (Neither is anyone else). For this reason we put a notification banner on the webpage that asks our customers to check the sizes and Terminal layout before they purchase the battery. The information we get is from the manufacturer of the vehicle and is correct to the best of our knowledge but does vary depending on what country the vehicle was manufactured in.
I ordered the correct battery, according to their site. When it arrived, the poles were in the wrong position. The only way to exchange the battery was for me to stump up the cost of return. Not cheap when you dont have an account with a delivery firm.
you said its been dispatched but yodel dont have it.....
Acid leaking everywhere and the battery recommended didn't fit. Used the car registration tool on the website to find a suitable battery as I wasn't confident in my ability to measure accurately, plus, these guys were I assumed the experts - purchased the battery the website suggested. The battery arrived promptly but the box appeared wet inside - the liquid inside the box turned out to be leaking battery acid. Emailed customer service with photos but never received a reply. Phoned them and was told a new battery has been dispatched. 2nd battery arrived but was both too long and too high for the car so have to return it at my own cost. Pro's - prompt dispatch + good prices Cons - zero responses to email if things go wrong. Don't use the battery recommendation tool. All batteries recommended for my car were both too long and too tall to fit. You'd better be confident when you measure your car battery as returns are going to cost you.
Delivery promised next working day Yodel say not received item Delivery date not known
Ordered battery on 10th March with guaranteed next day delivery. It is now the 14th March and still not received the item called them on Friday 12th to find out what was happening they said they would call back again still waiting . Poor
Very disappointed as the battery recommended after providing my registration did not fit the car. I also paid extra for next working day delivery but it took 2 days to get here and when it did arrive it was leaking. Advised by The Battery Guys to send it back at my own cost so that they can consider a refund despite being told it was leaking and suggesting we could send a photo as proof and dispose of here. Still waiting for a refund 5 days later! Not happy :0(
How can you ask me for a review when you ain’t sent me my battery
Order cancelled and refunded without explanation a few days after ordering. Had to ask why.
Been 1st class before, but this time badly let down. Tracker showed the battery still with them, so rang up and told we will look into it and call you back. No call, but few hours later email saying I been refunded. Had to go and get battery elsewhere at higher cost. Not impressed. Plus the money is still not back in my account so I am currently lots out of pocket.
Not happy with this company.They new detail about my car they still send the wrong battery ,and unhelpfull customer service .
Confirmed order, took money, confirmed dispatch then amazingly a few days later was told I was being refunded, very bad form if anyone urgently needs a battery, then had to wait another day for refund to show on card before I could purchase from elsewhere. In this day & age with all the technology this really shouldn't be happening, how can you not confirm immediately whats in stock & how can you say it's been dispatched with a tracking code no less when it obviously hasn't. MInus 5*****s from me.
Why is my order cancelled where is it
Cancelled order. Apparently a problem with the courier yet it is still for sale!
Battery never turned up, no reply on email
Ordered a 70amp Battery they sent me 65Amp battery no reply from emails very poor.
I am awaiting delivery of my order and response to my email's regarding tracking information and carrier. I am unable to respond to any of the following questions since the order has not yet been delivered.
The Battery Guys is rated 4.58 based on 1,227 reviews