The Battery Guys Reviews

enquiries@imperiumbatteries.co.uk

Unit 1 Gillibrands Road,
East Gillibrands Estate,

Tell us how The Battery Guys made you happy
Very disappointed, wouldn't use again, paid for guaranteed next day delivery, came day after, informed company, no offer of refund on extra cost of delivery, just a standard company shrug off.
Hi Suggsy, I am very sorry you were not offered a refund for the next day delivery charge. I have processed the refund now and it will be in your bank in the next 3 working days. We try our best to ensure our customer's orders are fulfilled promptly but in this instance, the cause of the delay was the curriers and as of yet I have had no information as to why the delay happened.
battery arraived all socing wet looks like water have been leaking out and i get in touch with them they said its fine but when I asked for replacment they ignor me! it dose work but question is for how long and how much water is gone from it and there is no reafill spot!
Did not receive next day as stated.
Can't not believe that when the new battery got to me it was leaking because the seal on the top of it was not sealed properly not impressed 🤬🤬
Ordered before 14:00 on the 26th found Sunday the 29th outside garage door! Carrier needs to be brought to task.
Service as expected for a modern company selling over the net, until it goes wrong, then they'll just ignore you in the hope you go away.
Have not received battery so can’t review ☹️ No reply to my emails either took my money though crooks don’t buy from this website
Ordered Tuesday morning, received Thursday evening. Not a very good next day service when a vehicle is off the road.
Ordered on a Weds before 3pm was told guaranteed next day delivery if ordered before 3pm. Battery arrived Monday so car was off the road for an extra 4 days - Should have gone to Halfords.
ordered 10am promised next day delivery, came a day late which put my plans out of sinq, i was very annoyed, and so was my next appointments,will i buy again from this outfit if they can't keep there promises as advertised, we will see
Now received the battery and are very pleased with product
I ordered a battery for my car to swap over quickly as the old one had suddenly died... the new battery turned up but was completely dead.... I phoned the office and was told to just charge it up.... nice one...
Ordered before 3pm on 14th May with "guaranteed next day delivery". Battery arrived on 19th May (I expected a slight delay due to current CV19 impact - but 5 days?). The box was wet at the bottom corners with battery acid - although the battery wasn't leaking so I assume it had just been tipped over & spilt a bit of acid. Battery arrived with the terminals in the opposite positions to shown on the pictures & diagrams on TBG's website. Luckily, I had enough slack in the cables to still fit the battery. Not that impressed overall though.
Too soon to say, still not arrived, Should have been next day. Now got to wait it Monday. Ordered Thursday Morning. May not be The Battery Guys fault. Probably down to Parcel Force.
Sadly despite going through your site and selecting the battery you recommend as appropriate for a Lexus IS 300h hybrid it has now arrived and is too large for my vehicle! I am going to have to return this which is highly inconvenient. No faulting the delivery time however, it's just sad it's the wrong battery!
You took the money bid did not deliver the battery as promised. You may have dispatched this item but they have not held to the contract, and no excuses as the battery only travelled 10 miles in 3 days.
Not very good service received Battery for 4 days!
Still do not have the battery. Not delivered and lack of communications. Ordered Tuesday.. Its now Saturday
Says next day delivery ordered Monday night now Friday still not received my battery
Hi Michael, I can only apologise for the delay in delivery, should you get in touch, we can arrange to refund any carriage you paid. Kind regards, The Battery Guys
Disaster! Specifically picked this company due to their 'next day delivery guarantee'. Took the day off work to wait in for the delivery of the battery, at 11am had had no communication with a time slot. Contacted The Battery Guys via live chat who confirmed the battery hadn't left the courier sorting office but they would get back to me with an update. I heard nothing but a few hours later randomly received a full refund! Again contacted via live chat and it transpired they had made an error and only intented on refunding me the £1.99 delivery charge. They gave me two options, cancel the order or order again and they would make sure the second battery didn't get despatched. I checked again if it had actually been despatched and they confirmed it had. This confused me, how can the order be cancelled if the battery is with the courier! Anyway, fed up I cancelled the order. I can only assume they never actually despatched it or how could they cancel it after despatch? Very dissappointing as I wasted a day annual leave waiting at home for no reason.
Hi there, We apologize for the confusion, inconvenience and frustration that has been caused by your experience with The Battery Guys. We are always looking to improve and we will ensure that what happened to yourself will never be repeated Kind regards, The Battery Guys
The Battery Guys is rated 4.58 based on 1,237 reviews