The Battery Guys Reviews

enquiries@imperiumbatteries.co.uk

Unit 1 Gillibrands Road,
East Gillibrands Estate,

Tell us how The Battery Guys made you happy
Battery 249 not under 06 shogun,only 250, had to trawl,then ringfor info.by which time missed 3pm deadline,yet you still took money for next day deliverybattery arrived sat teatime from thurs 4pm not good enough K.neale
I can not really make a honest review as I’m still waiting for the battery to be delivered
I ordered a battery on Thursday with next day delivery and didn't receive it. Rang them up and they said either later that day or the next and refunded me my next day delivery charge. Its now Sunday and still no battery.
Usual product quality - have bought many batteries from Battery Guys and the service was always excellent - could rely on next day delivery. This time delivery was unexpectedly slow. Ordered battery Friday, it was not dispatched until Monday evening and delivered Tuesday evening. Couldn't wait, so bought one in a local caravan shop (for same price)
Hi, I can see you ordered the battery on Friday but did not select any special delivery, "Next working day or Saturday delivery."
Not next day delivery. I was counting on next day delivery so that I could travel for work. Battery finally turned up two days later in the evening.
Hi, we apologise for any inconvience with your delivery, we do everything in our power to make sure your package is delivered on time and safely, and we will contact our courier to prevent this from happening again. Thanks
Good price, but don't expect next day delivery or even Saturday delivery. Impossible to get hold of, phone goes straight to voicemail every time and they don't answer emails. Still waiting for refund on Saturday delivery charge.
The web site said next day delivery, it wasn't. so don't order if emergency. The box the battery came in was very wet and there was what I assume to be water, in the polythene surrounding the battery, which I had to dry off. Having had no such trouble before, am very disappointed on this occasion.
Hi Mr Morris, There is a selection at checkout for the next day delivery which was not selected or paid for. We do our best to ensure there are markings on the box to instructing people to keep upright, I can only apologise kn behalf of the currier service. Thanks
Ordered a battery on Sunday for my daughter's ka (stop /start). Hadn't had battery by Wednesday so emailed them about delivery. Was told battery had been damaged, so would I except a alternative battery to be delivered next day? I agreed and received a non branded battery and promise of partial refund. The battery had a very badly printed code on and no discription of its type and rating,also no invoice and no partial refund. On the plus side the battery fitted and seems to be working fine so far.
Hi Malcolm, Really sorry for the experience you have had with the Battery Guys. The reason for the different Brand of battery is that we needed to outsource one for you as the curriers damaged the last one we had available. I am sorry if I did not make this clear when we spoke on the phone. Our system can take 4 - 7 working days for the refund to be processed which has been done for you. I am a little unsure of what you mean by no type or ratings on the label as the White ID label has the part number, voltage, Ah and CCA of the battery. All our invoices are sent out automatically via e-mail so it may be in a spam folder, i will e-mail a copy over to you today. Thanks.
Very disappointed, wouldn't use again, paid for guaranteed next day delivery, came day after, informed company, no offer of refund on extra cost of delivery, just a standard company shrug off.
Hi Suggsy, I am very sorry you were not offered a refund for the next day delivery charge. I have processed the refund now and it will be in your bank in the next 3 working days. We try our best to ensure our customer's orders are fulfilled promptly but in this instance, the cause of the delay was the curriers and as of yet I have had no information as to why the delay happened.
battery arraived all socing wet looks like water have been leaking out and i get in touch with them they said its fine but when I asked for replacment they ignor me! it dose work but question is for how long and how much water is gone from it and there is no reafill spot!
Did not receive next day as stated.
Can't not believe that when the new battery got to me it was leaking because the seal on the top of it was not sealed properly not impressed 🤬🤬
Ordered before 14:00 on the 26th found Sunday the 29th outside garage door! Carrier needs to be brought to task.
Service as expected for a modern company selling over the net, until it goes wrong, then they'll just ignore you in the hope you go away.
Have not received battery so can’t review ☹️ No reply to my emails either took my money though crooks don’t buy from this website
Ordered Tuesday morning, received Thursday evening. Not a very good next day service when a vehicle is off the road.
Ordered on a Weds before 3pm was told guaranteed next day delivery if ordered before 3pm. Battery arrived Monday so car was off the road for an extra 4 days - Should have gone to Halfords.
ordered 10am promised next day delivery, came a day late which put my plans out of sinq, i was very annoyed, and so was my next appointments,will i buy again from this outfit if they can't keep there promises as advertised, we will see
Now received the battery and are very pleased with product
I ordered a battery for my car to swap over quickly as the old one had suddenly died... the new battery turned up but was completely dead.... I phoned the office and was told to just charge it up.... nice one...
The Battery Guys is rated 4.6 based on 1,490 reviews