The Apostille Service Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend The Apostille Service

About The Apostille Service: The Apostille Service is a professional document legalisation service in the UK. We have been arranging apostille certificates for our clients for over 20 years and have a vast knowledge of how to handle all UK document types for use in most countries around the world.

In addition to apostille certificates we also offer embassy attestation for many countries including but not limited to the UAE, Qatar, Egypt, China, Vietnam and many more.

We aim to offer the fastest UK apostille service available at the cheapest possible price. Our expertise ensures your document is processed as quickly as possible avoiding the pitfalls that can occur with inexperienced providers. We offer free advice prior to your application if you have any questions you need assistance with.

How would you rate The Apostille Service?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Communication was professional at all times. Questions were answered promptly and clearly. It was apparent that staff would help to the very best of their ability, which was considerable."
"I have been using this service for a while now and always very prompt and deliver as promised"
R Bagdanavicius
Verified Buyer
"Perfect service. Would recommend to my friends."
Petra Beshiri
"Excellent service"
Alex Bensusan
Verified Buyer
"Excellent information provided over the phone and the 2 apostilles I required were expedited very quickly! Received then in Spain in 4 days. Highly recommended."
"Excellent service!The document arrived on time!"
Anthony Attard
"Very officiant service"
"Easy to use service and very prompt return of documents."
Dawn Black
Verified Buyer
"I was a little concerned ordering documents from the UK as I had never done it before. The Apostille Service was prompt, professional, extremely helpful & the price was great! They made my job easy and I was the hero for obtaining these documents so quickly!"
Diana Wells
Verified Buyer
"As this was the first time I had needed to use such a service, I was pleased with both telephone help and the speed of effecting the process."
Leticia Yulita
Verified Buyer
"First class service provided. Highly recommended."
Tiaan Diack
Verified Buyer
"Their response was lightning fast and their service was exceptional. I'm very happy I chose The Apostille Services to help me authenticate my documents."
"Very good Service from you guys"
Paul Diamond
Verified Buyer
"Living in Ireland but needed my birth certificate with the Apostille stamp. Spoke to staff before I sent my details found them very helpful and processed my certificate promptly and returned to me within a week. Keep up the good work 👍"
Gianluca Virgilio
Verified Buyer
"Very fast service, which is exactly what I was looking for. I'm very satisfied."
Terry Sanderson
Verified Buyer
"From my first email the response was very good and professional, I then had regular chats with Olivia White who was also very helpfull and came back to me promptly. I would recommend any one needs their service , from my experience, I would definitely use them again ."
"Very quick efficient service turned around the document in only 2 days. Highly reccomend"
Mr Simon Bennett
Verified Buyer
"Jessica Jones was quick to reply with clear, helpful information"
Forbes G Leslie
Verified Buyer
"Easy to contact and very helpful.Matters were completed quickly and our client was delighted with the service provided"
"fast service, a little bit expensive"
The Apostille Service is rated 4.90 based on 80 reviews