The Apostille Service Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend The Apostille Service

About The Apostille Service: The Apostille Service is a professional document legalisation service in the UK. We have been arranging apostille certificates for our clients for over 20 years and have a vast knowledge of how to handle all UK document types for use in most countries around the world.

In addition to apostille certificates we also offer embassy attestation for many countries including but not limited to the UAE, Qatar, Egypt, China, Vietnam and many more.

We aim to offer the fastest UK apostille service available at the cheapest possible price. Our expertise ensures your document is processed as quickly as possible avoiding the pitfalls that can occur with inexperienced providers. We offer free advice prior to your application if you have any questions you need assistance with.

Tell us how The Apostille Service made you happy

customer service
"Very efficient service, documents received back securely and promptly."
"Great and fast service as promised!I am not giving 5 stars for the reason that I would like to be informed via email that the documents are ready,when they are going to be dispatched and the tracking number of the delivery. Thank you!"
"Problem with courier delivery, unfortunately Apostille was not informed by courier and therefore resulted in delay in receiving. Could of been prevented if you had been informed, as I had given all of my contact details"
Thank you for the feedback. I have reviewed the order records and identified the delay with your document.

When the order form was completed you provided the wrong post code in the delivery address. This delayed your document from being delivered and we had to update the courier when the correct post code was provided.

Regards, Mike.
"An acceptable service. Could have been more proactive with more information on the initial conversation. I phoned to ask about getting a bank statement certified. The statements had to be resubmitted for reasons that could have been communicated in the initial conversation"
Thank you for leaving feedback. I have reviewed the order and it would appear that their were inconsistencies with the documents that were sent to us. The page sequences or page numbers were not consistent so our solicitor could not certify the documents with confidence. However, I am pleased that the matter was eventually resolved and your documents were legalised in just 1 day when we received the correct document. Regards, Mike.
"EXCELLENT SERVICE!"
Thank you for the 5 STAR review. ATB, Mike.
"Very good, reliable and fast service, I strongly recommend it. Only complaint: my original degree was slightly dirty on the front when it arrived and I would have preferred a more resistant package for the delivery (which was quite expensive as well). I didn't receive any update when my order was received, processed or shipped, which I would have liked, but I still got it back earlier than expected."
"Very convienient, good comunication, everything was well explained"
"The service was excellent, I phoned up initially for advice on the service I needed and was given prompt advice. When I sent my documents they were returned much fast than I thought they would be. A very satisfied customer."
Great to hear that we exceeded your speed of service expectations. Regards, Mike.
"Fast service, as indicated on the site. Received documents within 2 days. Price reasonable in comparison with other companies' services, including Gov.UK. Recommend this service and will use again whenever needed."
"Excellent service, quite happy with my documents. Quick and efficients."
"clear & prompt service. would use again."
"The service is fast and reliable but expensive though 😊"
"I got my degree and transcripts apostilled and certified in less than a week after the payment! Considering the fact that I live in India and that international couriers were involved, this process happened faster than I anticipated. Thanks a lot to the apostille service!"
"I have used the Apostille Service several times over the years and I have been consistently impressed by the high quality of their service, and by their friendly manner. I prefer to drop off my documents by hand as their office in Coventry is convenient for me. Documents are always returned well packed and secure."
"Absolutely brilliant service, nothing was too much trouble I am so happy I chose you many thanks to you all. I would definitely recommend you."
"Really good customer service, fast response and professional !"
"A particularly clear and efficient service where queries were always answered promptly made a potentially difficult process remarkably easy."
"This has to be one of the best services I have received. The timely response to emails and questions. I got my certificate attested without stress. The people that attended to me were very helpful, it put me at ease all through the process. I received my documents earlier than I expected in good condition. Thank you very much the Apostille service for such a wonderful experience. I will definitely us your services again if the need arises."
"Very efficient service, and helpful with some documentation problems."
The Apostille Service is rated 4.83 based on 661 reviews