The Apostille Service Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Apostille Service
Read The Apostille Service Reviews

About The Apostille Service:

The Apostille Service is a professional document legalisation service in the UK. We have been arranging apostille certificates for our clients for over 20 years and have a vast knowledge of how to handle all UK document types for use in most countries around the world.

In addition to apostille certificates we also offer embassy attestation for many countries including but not limited to the UAE, Qatar, Egypt, China, Vietnam and many more.

We aim to offer the fastest UK apostille service available at the cheapest possible price. Our expertise ensures your document is processed as quickly as possible avoiding the pitfalls that can occur with inexperienced providers. We offer free advice prior to your application if you have any questions you need assistance with.

Tell us how The Apostille Service made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Excellent service! I have authenticated 3 documents with them and the Customer Service team have always been super helpful and friendly. I was concerned about having to send the docs via DHL from Vietnam and then having them returned, but it all went very smoothly. Highly recommended.
Great service, fast with reasonable price. Definitely recommend!
The customer service and the application procedure to get the Apostille for my birth certificate was the smoothest procedure I think I´ve ever done for an administrative-type procedure. I simply had to fill out a form and post it, the following day I received a call confirming that they had received my application, and wanted to know whether my documents were correct and/or whether I needed to send anything else. Within four days of sending my application, I received my Apostille in the post. Can´t really ask for more! It´s definitely worth spending the extra 10 quid if you need your Apostille fast! Once again, thanks again for everything :)
The service is the best and the customer services are so helpful at all times thank you so much.... Great service
Great service, friendly and quick turnaround. Thank you!
Excellent service from excellent people. This is the second time we have used their services and will continue to do so when needed. Highly recommended.
A very efficient service.It is definitely worth ordering it to be sent by email.
They said it may take a little longer so I was not too sure I would have it in time then it came within the 5-7 days they advertised but in spite everything I was realy impressed.
Thank you for the review. When attesting documents with an embassy in London we do everything we can to reduce processing times. Regards, Mike.
Very very helpful
I am pleased to read that the team were helpful. Thanks for the review. Regards, Mike
Quick and polite
Thank you for the 5 star review.
I sent the wrong document to the Apostille Service, but they telephoned me immediately to inform me about it, so I sent the correct document without wasting time. The person who called was firm but polite. When I called them to ask if they had received the second document, they were very quick in responding. My document was legalised and sent back to me in good time. I am very satisfied with the customer service.
Thank you for the review. I am pleased to read that the advisor was able to assist you and provide clear advice on the correct document. ATB, Mike,
Thank you for a very efficient and reliable service. My documents were legalised and the apostille provided within a few days. Thank you.
Thank you for the positive review. We aim to complete all apostille orders in just 1-2 days. Regards, Mike.
Very fast simples and eficient thanks i advice 100%
Thank you for the 5 Star Review. We appreciate the feedback. ATB, Mike.
Brilliant service .. almost back by return of post .
Thank you for the positive review . Regards, Mike.
Excellent service. I sent my diplomas from Russia. It was fast and easy.
Thanks for the feedback. We aim to complete all orders as quickly as possible. Thanks again, Mike.
I would definitely recommend The Apostille Service as everything was done very quickly. I had some problems with my debit card and they sent me a link, so I could pay without further problems.
The only one dissatisfaction I had is that I didn't get the tracking number when my docs were sent back. I emailed them myself to get information about the status and only then I got the tracking number. Otherwise, everything was great!
Thank you for the detailed review of our apostille service. On completion of orders the tracking numbers are sent automatically to customers by email. These occasionally go into junk filters. I am pleased you were able to confirm the tracking number with our team. ATB, Mike.
I sent my degree for attestation. Great and fast service. Highly recommended
Thank you for the 5 star review. The team work hard to complete all attestation orders quickly. Regards, Mike
having used the apostille service a few times - found them to be very helpful; quick and reliable. if there's a problem they're always quick to let you know.
Thank you for the kind comments. The team aim to provide a quick service while offering great customer support.
Excellent quality of service. Highest possible level of Professionalism.
Thank you for the 5 Star Review. It is always good to hear that the team have met a customers expectations. Regards, Mike.
I mailed an SPA document to The Apostille Service- but I mistakenly signed "2019" instead of "2020". The A Service immediately phoned my Notary to point out the mistake. On the same day, I mailed a corrected document. My second attempt was processed expeditiously and mailed back to me. However, when I noticed on my credit card statement, that I was debited for 2 documents- whereas only 1 was processed, I phoned up and clarified. The Apostille Service was fair and promised to give me a refund. Very satisfied with their response.
Thank you for the review. I am pleased we were able to resolve the problem with your documents. When a second document arrives with a new order form it is treated as a new order. Great that we got this refunded immediately for you. ATB, Mike
The Apostille Service is rated 4.83 based on 765 reviews