The Apostille Service Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend The Apostille Service

About The Apostille Service: The Apostille Service is a professional document legalisation service in the UK. We have been arranging apostille certificates for our clients for over 20 years and have a vast knowledge of how to handle all UK document types for use in most countries around the world.

In addition to apostille certificates we also offer embassy attestation for many countries including but not limited to the UAE, Qatar, Egypt, China, Vietnam and many more.

We aim to offer the fastest UK apostille service available at the cheapest possible price. Our expertise ensures your document is processed as quickly as possible avoiding the pitfalls that can occur with inexperienced providers. We offer free advice prior to your application if you have any questions you need assistance with.

How would you rate The Apostille Service?

"Excellent service I sent the documents off on Monday and they arrived back on Thursday."
"A quick and efficient service, thank you."
"I will require their services again next year and I will pick The Apostille Services again without hesitation."
"Quick, efficient and well worth using these guys."
"Very competent and fast service"
"Used both this service and the FCO's. This is slightly more expensive, however, you receive your documents back in a few days rather than over a week. Well worth the extra cost."
"It is a great team with great service and respect on what they do. From the online chat to the phone contact, the apostille process and even the smallest detail they were absolutely professionals, helpful and kind. I would definitely recommend and use it again. The prices the most rationale ones I found (and I searched a lot!). Thank you guys, your job was amazing!"
"Very good thank you for your quick service"
"the delivery can be more quickly, but aparte of thar it has been very good servicie"
Thank you for leaving your comments. Our records indicate that payment for the service was made on the afternoon of Friday 21 September. We then began processing the order on Monday morning. This included the verification of your employment, certification of your employment letter by our solicitor and then submitting the document to the Foreign & Commonwealth Office for the apostille. The order was completed and dispatched on Tuesday afternoon.

Your document was then delivered by our courier service at 7.55am on Wednesday morning.

The entire order was competed and dispatched in just 2 working days and delivered just a few hours later to your house. The legalisation team work very hard to complete all orders in the shortest time possible. There is no other service that provides this speed of service matched with excellent customer service and market leading prices.

Regards, Mike.
"Professional, efficient and knowledgeable team and service. Thank you"
Thank you for the review. I am pleased the team provided you with all of the information you required. Regards, Mike.
"Very efficient, very professional and very polite services."
Hi Bin. Thank you for the 5 Star Review it is greatly appreciated. ATB, Mike.
"What an amazing service. From my initial enquiry, various email questions that I had to the then actual obtaining of the Apostille I received a speedy and excellent service. Highly recommended"
Hi Helen. Thank you for the review. I am pleased to read that you were happy with the service from start to finish. Regards, Mike.
"Super fast and reliable service!"
"Great service.Posted documents to them on the Monday received them back on the Friday. Would highly recommend."
"Professional, quick and price effective"
"After reading the terrible reviews of the FCO apostille service I noticed the link to The Apostille Service and am so glad I did so! Everything, from the easy communications - emails answered immediately as well as personal phone calls - plus the quick turnaround (48 hours) and secure delivery of my documents - made the experience very pleasant. I would like to especially thank Jessica James for her attention to every detail, which added continuity to dealing with my important documents."
"A very good service,my only bug bare being a huge amount of money for a signature . Those that I had contact with were very polite on the phone. Many thanks for everything. Jane Tourle ."
Thank you for the 5 star review of our apostille service. I am pleased to read that we met your service expectations. Most of the fee is a government charge that is paid to the Foreign Office. Otherwise we are market leaders on price and service. Regards, Mike.
"POLITE, QUICK, EFFICIENT: WHAT MORE CAN ONE ASK?"
"All very fast and easy! Also the cheapest service I found! Will use again! Thanks"
"The best service ever. It was very quick, cheap and satisfied with the phone consultation service provided! Happy to give 5 starts!"
The Apostille Service is rated 4.84 based on 396 reviews