The Apostille Service Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend The Apostille Service

About The Apostille Service: The Apostille Service is a professional document legalisation service in the UK. We have been arranging apostille certificates for our clients for over 20 years and have a vast knowledge of how to handle all UK document types for use in most countries around the world.

In addition to apostille certificates we also offer embassy attestation for many countries including but not limited to the UAE, Qatar, Egypt, China, Vietnam and many more.

We aim to offer the fastest UK apostille service available at the cheapest possible price. Our expertise ensures your document is processed as quickly as possible avoiding the pitfalls that can occur with inexperienced providers. We offer free advice prior to your application if you have any questions you need assistance with.

Tell us how The Apostille Service made you happy

"Excellent help on the telephone and then quick and efficient service in receivng my documents. I don't see how the Service could have performed any better. Thank you."
"Great Service. Very quick and answered all questions and e-mails immediately. 1st class customer service. Will definitely recommend and use again. Thank you."
"Very reliable and professional service. I highly recommend The Apostille Service!"
"Good and reliable service."
"Excellent service. Very helpful staff, very quick processing."
"Fully Satisfied!"
"Excellent fast professional service. Friendly communication and advice. over phone. Very pleased- thank you!"
"Excellent service, very fast as well."
"Quick service and always reliable, great customer service too, thanks"
"Been done very quickly. Well done and thank you very much."
"Very happy with the service and happley recommend to friend and family"
"Very good SERVICES"
"Quick and easy. Thank you."
"Everything was done amazingly quickly. For someone like myself that hadn't even heard of Apostilled documents before, the service was quick, easy and trustworthy. In addition, one element that would have made it a 10/10 experience is to receive an email to confirm everything. As my documents are important to me, It would be good to know that you have them etc. Thank you again for the service. Hannah."
"This is the second time I've benefited from their services and I couldn't be happier. I've mailed them my original bachelors degree on Monday and it was back with me, along with an apostille, on Thursday. Amazing service. Thank you!"
"I had to get a few of my documents apostilled but I was not sure which of their service to use. Jessica replied to me within 10 minutes and was very helpful. The apostilling service itself took 1-2 days just as they promised. Will definitely go The Apostille Service again!"
"Quick service, papers arrived promptly, great job done."
"I took a quote from a solicitor and the certification cost more than the certification and apostille stamp via you. In fact, the price the solicitor quoted was 160 pounds all in for the certification and apostille stamp."
Thank you for your review. As you have found out we only charge £66 for the apostille certificate AND the solicitor certification. We always recommend clients ask us if we can do the certifications before contacting a solicitor as we are nearly always cheaper.

Thanks again for taking the time to leave a review.

Kind regards
Steve
"Excellent service, my documents were processed in less than two days and were delivered safety abroad by a courier service and I was kept informed the documents status."
Thank you for the review. I am pleased to hear we processed your documents in two days and delivered them quickly. We always try to complete the next working day and keep clients up to date with progress.

Thanks and regards
Steve
"Quick, efficient, convenient. As a con I would only say a bit expensive but, overall, it was worth it."
Thank you for writing a review and your feedback. Unfortunately the costs involved in our legalisation services are mostly fixed costs from the UK government and embassies where required. We always try to ensure the total fee we charge is the cheapest available without compromising on the quality of service.

Thanks and regards