The Apostille Service Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Apostille Service
Read The Apostille Service Reviews

About The Apostille Service:

The Apostille Service is a professional document legalisation service in the UK. We have been arranging apostille certificates for our clients for over 20 years and have a vast knowledge of how to handle all UK document types for use in most countries around the world.

In addition to apostille certificates we also offer embassy attestation for many countries including but not limited to the UAE, Qatar, Egypt, China, Vietnam and many more.

We aim to offer the fastest UK apostille service available at the cheapest possible price. Our expertise ensures your document is processed as quickly as possible avoiding the pitfalls that can occur with inexperienced providers. We offer free advice prior to your application if you have any questions you need assistance with.

Tell us how The Apostille Service made you happy
Excellent trustworthy service. Handled all my queries professionally and was timely in getting apostille and embassy attestation.
Very helpful and informative.
Very easy to place order online; fast turnaround; excellent option for direct international forwarding by courier.
Fast friendly and very helpful .. would recommend highly 5*
I would like to thank you for quick and high quality services! My Uni Diploma was Apostilled in couple of days and then sent to me overseas with no problem at all. Thank you lots!
I had a really really awful experience with this company that has now actually put my job situation in jeopardy. I was on a tight schedule due to the visa system in Colombia and needed my documents as soon as possible. I bypassed the free delivery option (2-3 working days) and paid for next day delivery due to this stressful situation. I then received my documents a week later. This has now caused my application to be automatically cancelled by Migration Colombia. I tried to be understanding about this situation, but my new visa request will now not be processed in time to start my job for the academic year. I will likely be fired due to this. The reason the company gave for this was that I misinterpreted a question I was asked when I was originally giving my order. When I answered the question incorrectly, no one told me that this was an issue or that I needed to give a correct response as soon as possible in order to receive my documents. I misinterpreted the question on Monday 21st of June and the company did not explain the issue until Thursday 24th (after I expressed concern about the lateness - they would not have explained the issue if I hadn't inquired). They then told me that the documents would arrive Tuesday 29th (bear in mind that the company would have received them on Wednesday 23rd and I paid for next day delivery). In actual fact, they arrived Wednesday 30th, When I politely questioned them and was concerned about why my documents were arriving so late, the lady I spoke to was rude and defensive. I am not leaving this review to be cruel but rather to warn people on a tight schedule that this is not the company for them. I am utterly distraught that I paid £148 for the privilege of potentially losing my job. I hope that the company realises that they need to be more honest about delivery times as sometimes their customers livelihoods depend on these documents being sent in the time that they commit to.
Many thanks for your feedback on your order. I am sorry to hear the delay to your document has caused some issues. I have looked into this order in detail to understand what happened in this case. It appears the issue occurred as it was not clear if you wanted us to legalise the original document or make a copy to legalise. We asked this question prior to the document arriving and did not receive an answer. When the original document arrived in our office for processing we asked the question again and waited for a response. Looking at the email chain it appears the question created some confusion and you were not entirely clear what we were asking. This led to the delay in us starting the process for a few days. Once the issue was resolved we completed the next day and delivered to your address the next working day. Unfortunately we must establish whether it is the original or a copy to be legalised before we can start. If we incorrectly assume it is the original this would result in a valuable document be certified, stamped and apostilled without a client’s consent. We understand any delay to an order is very frustrating, especially when an important deadline is only a few days away. We ask that apostilles are ordered as soon as possible to allow time for issues with incomplete order information or signature verification to be resolved. The vast majority of apostille orders are complete and dispatch the day after we receive them. Our team are also available on the phone to answer any questions in more detail and clarify any points that are not clear in email communication. We have refunded the return delivery charge as a gesture of good will. Kind regards Steve
Very good quick sevice
Quick and efficient service.
Very fast Professional service
Good service
This is the second time I have used this service and found to be very quick and efficient.
I was very pleased both times I used it. The people I spoke to were very nice and the service was quick and efficient.
Quick, easy (even if I was rather apprehensive to send my hard-earned documents off into the unknown). Scanning was high-quality too.
The service was completed as described, and communication was extremely prompt and courteous. I would recommend this company to others. Thank you.
Fast and effective - relieved the hassle and got the documents I needed, in the location required, swiftly and safely. Live Chat was very helpful with my queries.
Quick and efficient service! I used the apostille service to validate my Master’s degree before the Colombian Education Ministry and between my sending over the documents to the UK -from Colombia- through DHL and getting them back again it was only a little over a week (which was fantastic since I needed this ASAP to validate my degree for my contract renewal at a public sector institution). Also, excellent response rate whenever I submitted any queries. Although it is not a cheap service, it is well worth the money if you’re pressed for time and are not in the UK anymore to carry out the process.
We required documents for our bank in Portugal, the service was immediate and executed efficiently, exactly as they quoted.
A fast, efficient and friendly service. I definitely recommend this company!
Very quick process excellent stuff
The Apostille Service is rated 4.84 based on 1,099 reviews