The Apostille Service Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend The Apostille Service

About The Apostille Service: The Apostille Service is a professional document legalisation service in the UK. We have been arranging apostille certificates for our clients for over 20 years and have a vast knowledge of how to handle all UK document types for use in most countries around the world.

In addition to apostille certificates we also offer embassy attestation for many countries including but not limited to the UAE, Qatar, Egypt, China, Vietnam and many more.

We aim to offer the fastest UK apostille service available at the cheapest possible price. Our expertise ensures your document is processed as quickly as possible avoiding the pitfalls that can occur with inexperienced providers. We offer free advice prior to your application if you have any questions you need assistance with.

How would you rate The Apostille Service ?

Richard Marsh
Verified Buyer
"Does what it says on the box - but actually quicker than promised. 10/10"
"Very fast service!!! :)"
"Excellent service! Highly recommended!!"
Georgios Anastasiou
Verified Buyer
"Sorted out my request really quickly"
Georgia Georgiou
Verified Buyer
"The website is very simple to use, everything is explained and if you need additional help, communication is swift, very helpful. It was a pleasure, thank you again."
Geoff W Taylor
Verified Buyer
"Very quick, and they answered my phone call without me having to wait like for most other services"
John Lawrence
Verified Buyer
"Very fast and friendly service, prompt replies and document return."
"Replied to my queries promptly and returned the apostiled promptly. My go to place for apostile docs."
"The office was extremely prompt in keeping me up to date with the process, and I was extremely pleased with just how quickly they returned the documents to me. I would definitely recommend it!"
"Great and fast service. Once my document was reiceved i got an email to make a payment as I have chosen shortly after that i got email when it will be delivered."
Antonios Karydis
Verified Buyer
"Very smooth, well prepared process. Clear communications and support. Will happily use again if need arise."
Mr J N Turner
Verified Buyer
"Did everything asked - excellent service"
Kalina Peace
Verified Buyer
"Very happy with the service. Reasonable price. Received the document back very quickly with the courier."
Tsardidis Vasileios
"highly recommended"
Paul Harrison
Verified Buyer
"I am British and I live and work in Slovakia. I needed my college certificates certified and found The Apostille Service on the Internet. I printed the order form, filled it out and sent my certificates by courier on Monday. On Friday I received the certificates back with the apostille attached as requested. Now that is what I call service - simple, quick and efficient."
Apw Holman
"Prompt service"
Evelyn Welsh
Verified Buyer
"I received a very prompt and efficient service from the Apostille Service. I required my documents urgently to be sent to Spain and this company took care of everything for me including courier service to Spain and certified translation of document Sending me copies by email. Would recommend this company to anyone requiring this service"
Andreas Angeli
Verified Buyer
"The services was quick and accurate"
Catarina Evlanov
Verified Buyer
"Swift and good job has been done. However, it would be nice if you could invest money in some better packaging for posting documents back to your customers :)"
Thanks for the review of our apostille service. The legalisation team work hard to complete all orders in the quickest time possible and your order was dispatched in just 1 working day.

When customers select the secure courier service we use a hard back envelope and insert this into a waterproof pouch to ensure documents arrive safely and in the condition they left our office.

Thanks again for the review. Have a great weekend.
Andrea Anghel
Unverified Reviewer
"Excellent service. Professional, friendly and very, very fast! THANK YOU!"
Hi Andrea.

Glad we to help. Thank you for the positive review of our apostille service. We can't be beaten for speed of service and price. Regards, Mike.
The Apostille Service is rated 4.83 based on 262 reviews