The Apostille Service Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Apostille Service
Read The Apostille Service Reviews

About The Apostille Service:

The Apostille Service is a professional document legalisation service in the UK. We have been arranging apostille certificates for our clients for over 20 years and have a vast knowledge of how to handle all UK document types for use in most countries around the world.

In addition to apostille certificates we also offer embassy attestation for many countries including but not limited to the UAE, Qatar, Egypt, China, Vietnam and many more.

We aim to offer the fastest UK apostille service available at the cheapest possible price. Our expertise ensures your document is processed as quickly as possible avoiding the pitfalls that can occur with inexperienced providers. We offer free advice prior to your application if you have any questions you need assistance with.

Tell us how The Apostille Service made you happy
Excellent and quick service
I was very pleased with the service that I received from the Apostille Service , and the fast and efficient way the dealt with my document .
Having dealt with LEWIS DOWNEY was the most wonderful experience. When one is so far away and to have such a helpful person makes all the difference. Lewis you are a star!!!!
Super fast service - very happy! I received my documents back within 5 days.

The only negative is that my original degree certificate (together with the apostilled copy) was put in between two bent pieces of cardboard when sent back to me, which caused damage to my certificate. It is a shame but considering that the return envelope arrived completely wet, I am somewhat glad that the Aspistille Service used 2 pieces of cardboard instead of just a cardboard-backed envelope because my degree certificate could have arrived in even worse condition.

Overall a good service, thank you.
Response very prompt and attentive.
Documents returned within a few days.
Efficient and quality service. Good customer service. Quick and caring.
Thank you for the 5 star review of our apostille service. I am pleased to read that we met your service expectations. All the best, Lewis
I am very satisfied by your professionalism and will not hesitate to recommend you to others.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I will pass on your comments to the management team. We look forward to assisting you again in the future if the need arises. Kind regards, Lewis
Very fast turn around, documents were back within a couple of days.
Thanks for the review. I am glad that you were happy with the speed of the apostille service. All the best, Lewis
Very easy procedure. The original documents were returned very quick and the apostille papers within the promised time frame.
Thanks for the review of our apostille service. The legalisation team work hard to complete all orders in the quickest time possible. Kind regards, Charlie
Fantastic service, used a couple of times now, from start to delivery in Spain just 4 days blown away
Thank you for your excellent review. It is great to hear that we were able to assist you with your documents on multiple occassions. If we can be of any further assistance in the future please do not hesitate to get in touch. Kind regards, Lewis
A really good impressive service. Very quick turnaround and kept me up to date with what was happening at every step. Great customer services.
Thank you for the review of our service Robert. We understand that customers need a quick and reliable service. Thanks again, Olivia
Prompt, efficient and helpful service- much appreciated!
Thanks for the review. It is good to read that our service met your expectations. Kind regards, Olivia
I'm actually really impressed: usually with these bureaucratic endeavours it takes forever but not only was the customer service super helpful and promptly responsive, the effective service did not take more than 5 days. I will honestly reccomend it if I ever have the chance.
The only thing is tht it might be slightly expensive but seeing how much documents cost I would say relatively not so much.
Thanks for the great review of our apostille service Gregorio. The legalisation team work hard to complete all orders in the quickest time possible. I will pass your comments onto the management team.

Regarding the price, we do understand it can be an expensive process. Unfortunately there are government fees, courier fees and sometimes solicitors fees to be paid to complete the process. We believe we are the cheapest apostille service available in the UK and strive to keep our prices as low as possible while maintaining a fast service.

If we can be of any further assistance in the future please get in touch. All the best, Lewis
The service was fast efficient and kind
Will be more than happy to use them again.
The overall service was very satisfying. They were really quick with the whole process and my documents got back to me safely.
Very pleased with the service and the telephone conversation with the person whom I spoke with , document arrived within a few days thank you.
Professional, speedy service for to authorise bank statements required abroad.
Excellent service
Good:
- Order completed and documents received with minimum effort at my end
- Excellent customer service, responded to all emails in a matter of minutes

OK:
- 6 days from payment to receiving the documents, slightly longer than expected based on the website, but OK for me. Royal Mail delivery was a day late, perhaps because shipping to Scotland.

Not so good:
- Documents were damaged in the post on the way to the service - not their fault, but I wasn't notified that the documents arrived damaged.
- The documents were inadequately packaged on the return trip and were further bent, a cardboard hardback was provided but was insufficient.

The last one is a bit of a concern, especially since I've noticed in a couple other reviews that some other people had the same issue, but on the whole if I need a fast apostille service I'd use this one again.
I recived all the necessary information very quickly,thank’s
The Apostille Service is rated 4.84 based on 912 reviews