The Apostille Service Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend The Apostille Service

About The Apostille Service: The Apostille Service is a professional document legalisation service in the UK. We have been arranging apostille certificates for our clients for over 20 years and have a vast knowledge of how to handle all UK document types for use in most countries around the world.

In addition to apostille certificates we also offer embassy attestation for many countries including but not limited to the UAE, Qatar, Egypt, China, Vietnam and many more.

We aim to offer the fastest UK apostille service available at the cheapest possible price. Our expertise ensures your document is processed as quickly as possible avoiding the pitfalls that can occur with inexperienced providers. We offer free advice prior to your application if you have any questions you need assistance with.

How would you rate The Apostille Service ?

"I am from India and I studied my bachelors in UK. Due to some emergency I had to get my UK pcc apostilled. When i was searching online, I came across The Apostille Service. The services they provide are quick, efficient and trust worthy."
"Excellent service and communication."
"Excellent staff and service. Every Time I can get a good price. You're the best in the field."
"Excellent and fast service, plus it's almost half the price of the old Legalisation Office."
"Great and efficient service!"
"Not knowing where to start in obtaining the Apostille on behalf of a friend, in the end it was very simple and I am impressed with the speed of service."
"Excellent service. Prompt quote. Very satisfied."
"First rate service, helpful and responsive to questions raised. Thank you"
"Quick and easy to use. Very quick turnaround. Very helpful."
"Fast service! Thank you!"
"Amazing and timely service. Jessica rang me for card details, documents were received 2 days later via UK Mail who also keep you informed via text messages. Can’t fault it. Thank you very much."
"Very efficient and reliable."
"Excellent service"
"Fast, reliable and always on disposal!"
"very professional - quick replies when I needed more clarification and delivery was fast as promised"
"Very quick, easy not to mention trust worthy service since important documents are mostly involved. Really happy with the service"
"Excellent service. Efficient and effortless."
"I recently engaged The Apostille Service to authenticate my TEFL certificate for use in Vietnam. I was assisted by Nicola Daly and received efficient, professional and effective service throughout the process. I feel their rates are reasonable and they safely couriered the document back to me within a reasonable time. I would recommend their services to anyone requiring such assistance."
"Very fast service. I got the same amount quoted from other services but they said it will take up to 20 working days. As promised I got my documents apostilled/notorised and legalized by the Chinese embassy within 7 working days. Will use again if needed!"
"Very good delivered everything as promised and on time."
The Apostille Service is rated 4.85 based on 341 reviews