The Apostille Service Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend The Apostille Service

About The Apostille Service: The Apostille Service is a professional document legalisation service in the UK. We have been arranging apostille certificates for our clients for over 20 years and have a vast knowledge of how to handle all UK document types for use in most countries around the world.

In addition to apostille certificates we also offer embassy attestation for many countries including but not limited to the UAE, Qatar, Egypt, China, Vietnam and many more.

We aim to offer the fastest UK apostille service available at the cheapest possible price. Our expertise ensures your document is processed as quickly as possible avoiding the pitfalls that can occur with inexperienced providers. We offer free advice prior to your application if you have any questions you need assistance with.

How would you rate The Apostille Service?

Rene Cifra
"Yes I happy"
"Communication was excellent with the Apostille Service providing advice about the various requirements of the documents I had which was not given by other translation and legalisation services I had quotes from. The documents were processed quickly, the translations of very professional quality and delivered back to me swiftly. I did have a very short moment wondering if I had chosen the right company as the address for Apostille Service coincidently turned out to be exactly the same address as a Virtual Private Server company I purchased from the same day, but my concern was unfounded as proven by the excellent and speedy service. Only one 'negative' if anything at all - I didn't receive any emails to say my documents had been received, or to say they were being processed, just sent off one day, came back after the weekend. I probably could have called to find out but the call charges to the UK where I am staying are pretty steep. I would definitely use the Apostille Service again, and it seems they work out a little cheaper than trying to get documents legalised yourself."
Keith Mccarthy
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service, and quick turn around. Would recommend to anyone who needs to get their documents attested."
MRS T.E Drakett
Verified Buyer
"When i telephoned i was given all the information i required. Very efficient. I downloaded the form and used the next day delivery service. Well worth the £10. I was informed every step of the way. Very helpful"
Gary Simpson
Verified Buyer
"Good quick service, extremely professional, would use them again very happily"
"Very professional! Excellent service!"
"Carried out quickly and efficiently."
Mrs TM Leahy
Verified Buyer
"They were quick to contact me if they had a query. VERY unhappy that they lost my official Marriage Certificate that was DEFINITELY sent with my Marriage Certificate to be 'Apostiled'."
Thank you for your feedback and for letting us know we handled your queries quickly. I have looked at the order records and I believe it is only the ‘ENVELOPE’ that the marriage certificate was sent to us in that has not been returned back to you with your document.

Whenever we return documents to clients, we return them with any extra documentation or covers received with the original order. We do not hold or dispose any covers. Unfortunately, we have no record of an additional envelope arriving with your document. If the envelope was sent to us please accept my apologies if this was not returned. However, I am pleased that the actual 'marriage certificate' with the apostille attached has been received safely by you so that you can submit this overseas.

If we can be of any further assistance please let us know.

Regards,
Reece
"It’s was very quick and effective."
Thank for leaving a review of the service. It is a pleasure to read we complete your order quickly. Regards, Mike.
"Quick and efficient"
Thank you for the review.
"The service was fast and efficient."
Thanks for the 5 Star Review. I am glad to read you were pleased with the service. Regards, Mike.
Gabrielle Mixon
Verified Buyer
"Efficient and extremely helpful service."
Hi Gabrielle. Thank you for the review. I am pleased to read you found the service both efficient and helpful. Regards, Mike.
"Fast attentive service"
Thank you for the 5 STAR REVIEW of the apostille service.
Sharif. A.r. Gomaa
Verified Buyer
"Great service Slick Prompt Professional"
Hi Sharif. Thanks for the review of our apostille service. The legalisation team work hard to complete all orders in the quickest time possible while providing professional customer service. Have a good day. Regards, Mike.
Gillian Turner
Verified Buyer
"Paid extra for courier service.Excellent. Received back Prompt"
Hi Gillian. Thank you for the 5 Star Review. I am pleased that you received your document back in good time. We work hard to meet all of the deadlines we set for order. Have a good evening. Regards, Mike.
Allan Birch
Verified Buyer
"Misinformed about progress via email"
Thank you for leaving feedback on our Embassy Attestation Service. Looking at the communication it would appear that we completed the order within the time frame discussed. I cannot see any misinformation. On the day of dispatch you asked us to change the delivery address so we intercepted the document to update the shipping instructions as requested. We hope you have a good week and thank you for your order. Regards, Mike.
"The Apostille answered my emails very promptly and clearly. The service delivered what it said it would on time. While dealing with my father's estate one of the best organisations/firms I have had to deal with."
Thank you for the review of our apostille service. We try to take the hassle out of document legalisation for our customers. If there is anything else we can assist with do not hesitate to contact one of the team. Regards, Mike.
"Very impressed. I made a phone call to The Apostille Service and they new exactly what I needed within 30 seconds. The procedure was explained and my documents were with me in a few days. Great service!"
Thanks for the 5 STAR review. It is a pleasure to read that we answered all of your questions quickly and completed the order in just a few days. Regards, Mike.
"They have always provided a profesional and kind service to our Company. They are very helpful solving any doubt. Great team"
I am pleased to read that we assist your company with regular services. Thanks for the review. Regards, Mike.
Milan Kovac
Verified Buyer
"Easy and fast service, splendid service"
Thank you for the review of our service. We aim to provide great customer service with market leading prices. Regards, Mike.
The Apostille Service is rated 4.86 based on 162 reviews