The Apostille Service Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Apostille Service
Read The Apostille Service Reviews

About The Apostille Service:

The Apostille Service is a professional document legalisation service in the UK. We have been arranging apostille certificates for our clients for over 20 years and have a vast knowledge of how to handle all UK document types for use in most countries around the world.

In addition to apostille certificates we also offer embassy attestation for many countries including but not limited to the UAE, Qatar, Egypt, China, Vietnam and many more.

We aim to offer the fastest UK apostille service available at the cheapest possible price. Our expertise ensures your document is processed as quickly as possible avoiding the pitfalls that can occur with inexperienced providers. We offer free advice prior to your application if you have any questions you need assistance with.

Tell us how The Apostille Service made you happy
excellent, efficient service. can't be faulted.
Formidable service! This is the second time I've had documents legalized with The Apostille Service and I'm 100% satisfied. Great job you guys!
Arrived fast, quick to respond to clarify any doubts. Strongly recommend.
Very professional Completed the task on time
always amazing service! really happy to work with you guys, and highly recommend!
I have used this service several times. They are efficient and offer good service.
Really easy and fast service.
Very good ,quick service done
The service provided was excellent, the documents were apostilled and sent to me by courier as requested.
Recently did a Apostille and legalization for Qatar. The service was excellent. The stated timelines were met and the status was responded either on call or through their live chat. I'm totally satisfied with their service. Suggestion for improvement: The order status can be updated in the ordering page. It would eliminate the necessity for follow-up calls.
Prompt efficient service. Delivered what they promised
The service is good and fast, but you are let down by your courier provider. They are utterly useless and unprofessional. You better change the DX courier service you use or you will definitely loose your customers.
Service was very quick, thank you.
Excellent service. Document was sent by Royal Mail Special Delivery and the next day the completed document was emailed for my approval. I received it by post the following day. Cannot ask for more!*****
Fast and efficient service would recommend
Good service. I paid the extra to have it delivered by courier as I felt that was safer and guaranteed. Posted by recorded delivery, back within a couple of days.
Really simple and quick service
So quick and easy. I’m currently applying for a visa, which is quite stressful but this has been so easy and straightforward,
Very easy and efficient.