The Apostille Service Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend The Apostille Service

About The Apostille Service: The Apostille Service is a professional document legalisation service in the UK. We have been arranging apostille certificates for our clients for over 20 years and have a vast knowledge of how to handle all UK document types for use in most countries around the world.

In addition to apostille certificates we also offer embassy attestation for many countries including but not limited to the UAE, Qatar, Egypt, China, Vietnam and many more.

We aim to offer the fastest UK apostille service available at the cheapest possible price. Our expertise ensures your document is processed as quickly as possible avoiding the pitfalls that can occur with inexperienced providers. We offer free advice prior to your application if you have any questions you need assistance with.

Tell us how The Apostille Service made you happy

"My queries were answered clearly"
"Fast and efficient service. I'd definitely go the these guys again if needed."
"was very impressed with the service - delivery within 2 days, and very good."
"Ordering was easy and communication was quick every time. Used payment on line and it was easy as well. Next day apostille was achieved."
"I compeer with ather, the apostille service the cheapest and faster one."
"Excellent... very efficient and quick service"
"Fast service.the cheapest I have found"
"Super quick and super slick professional service at very reasonable cost."
"Very quick and efficient. I live in France and needed a Deed Poll certificate to apply for the Carte Vitale and Carte De Sejour. This request was delivered with speed and accuracy. Would certainly use this company again."
"Thank you everyone!! I am grateful for everyone who wrote me and advised me. The answer were quick and it helped me a lot. So thank you again and I look forward to further cooperation. Niki"
"Very quick fuss free professional service at a really competitive price, Thank you"
"Fast, efficient and on-time"
Thank you for leaving a 5 Star Review. Regards, Mike.
"Very fast and secure service."
Thanks for the review of our apostille service. The legalisation team work hard to complete all orders in the quickest time possible and to ensure all documents are kept safe. Regards, Mike.
"everything went very well!"
Thanks for the review. It is good to read that our apostille service met your expectations. ATB, Mike
"Efficient and straightforward service , very quick highly recommend"
Thanks for the review of our apostille service. I am glad that you found it easy to place an order. The legalisation team work hard to complete all orders efficiently. regards, Mike.
"It would have been a 5 star but the only thing that annoyed me was during my initial inquiry everything was perfect once I made the payment and an extra £10 or £12 for next day delivery a) it took almost a week to be delivered b) no confirmation directly from your company to say you’ve received the payment and you’re processing it and to confirm how long it will take . I had to take it upon myself to send you a copy of payment aswell as chase up the progress. I think after receiving the money the service should have just remained the same cause it was really good before ."
Thank you for your review. We are pleased to hear you have safely received the completed order.

I can see form our records the documents were received in our office on 27th February. The records indicate you made payment for your order using our secure online payment system which automatically provides the customer with confirmation of the payment and notifies us so we can begin processing your order.

We completed the apostille process and dispatched the documents on Friday 1st March in the 2 working days we quote for the apostille process. The tracking details for your shipment show the documents were delivered to your address the next working day on Monday 4th March.

When dispatching your documents the courier service contact you by email or text message to provide confirmation your documents have been dispatched and an estimated delivery time.

Regards, Reece
"Excellent service. The whole process was so easy and fast."
Thanks for the review. I am glad that you were happy with the speed of the apostille service. ATB, Mike
"Fantastic service - used this a couple of times now and every time the service is great! Always extremely helpful on email and very prompt with their replies. Great turnaround - and never encountered any delays. Saves a lot of hassle rather than doing yourself - trust them with my documents. Would highly recommend and would definitely use again if I need to"
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. It is great to read that we have met your service expectations whenever you place an order. I will pass on your comments to the management team. Regards, Mike.
"A quick and reliable service, although a little pricey."
Thank you for the review. It is great to hear that we were able to assist you with your documents quickly. We are market leaders on price and service. Regards, Mike.
The Apostille Service is rated 4.83 based on 534 reviews