The Accountancy Partnership Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Accountancy Partnership
Read The Accountancy Partnership Reviews

About The Accountancy Partnership:

We provide simple, online, affordable accountancy services nationwide for a fixed fee. We also offer cloud accounting software; Pandle. Pandle is a powerful but intuitive cloud accounting solution which is free to our clients. For an instant online quotation please visit; www.theaccountancy.co.uk/quotation

info@theaccountancy.co.uk

A13-14 Champions Business Park
Arrowe Brook Road
Upton

Tell us how The Accountancy Partnership made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
I own a small startup and they have provided a great service for a good price.
Four months in and I feel well supported. My accountant gave me clear instructions on how to record my expenses in Pandle and when it came to do the first VAT return the process was very easy. The Accountancy Partnership have exceeded my expectations and I would recommend them to other small businesses
I have been really impressed with The Accountancy Partnership and with the help and guidance I have received since using their service.

The Pandle staff have been excellent at guiding me through the setup and how everything works. The software is really well designed and I would definitely recommend them to other contractors
I absolutely love this service. The customer service is outstanding and my accountant is nothing short of excellent. She has guided me through all the questions I had and I’m now feeling really confident about my accounting which is such a big relief. I will be recommending you to anyone who will listen.
I have been with the Accountancy Partnership for a year now and they also looked after another company I had five years ago. I really like how quick their service is, nothing is too much trouble and the pricing is transparent and predicable.

The software didn’t used to be great but it’s come on a long way and is going well for my new business so far

I recommend them to anyone running a business
Great experience! I moved to the Accountancy partnership with quite a few old issues that were not resolved by my previous accountants. They have sorted out each one professionally and quickly. Everyone I have spoken to at the company has been pleasant and I’m looking forward to working with them for many years to come
The Accountancy Partnership have been a really good fit for our company. They do everything for us and it’s all online so it’s really convenient. Our accountant has been second to none and has answered questions quickly and diligently

They are also really good value for money. Thanks team, keep doing what you’re doing
Only giving 1 start since that is the lowest. Became a client of these clowns in November 2019. They had to complete self assessments for 17/18, 18/19. To date, they have produced nothing. I paid them £89/month and got no service. When complaining, the director informs me that since I've complained, they would not complete anything. Reporting them to HMRC and AAT today...... Steer clear
I joined the Accountancy Partnership back in July/August 2019 having used various online accountants previously. AP offered a much cheaper solution than I had used previously, free access to Pandle (a bookkeeping application which at first was rather confusing until I had understood how it worked and is now perfect for my business), a dedicated accountant who has been in touch with me to check if I have any question or queries, and an admin team who have appropriately chased me to provide the various authorisation codes for them to share my information on my behalf directly with HMRC.

Almost everything has been simple and straighforward, and any issues ive had have been resolved swiftly.
I've had a great experience using their services and they provide great support materials via email and downloads as an extra resource.

Communication overall is good and information but the speed and efficiency could be improved, especially regular progress updates, which I've had to ask for a few times.
For me having a trustworthy accountant is paramount. I was sceptical about using an online company but they have an office about half an hour from me so I was able to booo a meeting before I joined. I have found them extremely straight forward, helpful and professional at all times.

I had some VERY bad experiences with a previous accountant so I feel very lucky to have found them

Great experience so far, keep up the good work
Did not file the tax return or even any declaration to HMRC regarding a non trading company. Had to pay fines of more than £700 in total.
Called the main office today to get clarification with the fees I am paying. As I was asking too many questions because the manager was using accountancy "lingo" rather than plain good ol' English to explain the girls on the background started laughing and the manager's voice changed as well. Sarah who was on the phone was obviously trying very hard not to laugh as well. Felt humiliated...Disgraceful behaviour.
Beth-Anne Bruce has been fantastic at answering my many questions about many subjects relating to my companies first tax year. She has been quick to respond and very knowledgable. When the subject is not her areas of expertise she always passes me onto the right department and is quick to help ensure I receive a good service from them.
Emily Boardman was put in contact with me via Beth-Anne and Emily did an extremely efficient job with my company's companies house update. I am so grateful for this as it was something that needed to be done very quickly. Emily delivered this and I wish I had contacted Beth-Anne about it sooner for assistance with the matter because it would have saved me a lot of headaches! I learnt that a good accountant is invaluable for the smooth running of a business and certainly satisfied with my account!
Great Service and very happy so far
Recommended by my brother, The Accountancy Partnership helped to make the daunting process of setting up a new company for my first step into IT Consultancy easy and transparent. Advice and support is always there. I look forward to using them for my accountancy needs.
Very easy to work with. The tools they provide and support is invaluable to any fast moving business.

Very highly recommended.
As a newly established sole trader the accountancy partnership is a wonderful set up, I have gotten all the advice tips, support videos and information I need to do my books via pandle app and website. As my business doesn't require massive amounts of book keeping I didn't want to be paying crazy money for an accountant and found TAP were reasonably priced and set up process was easy .
So far we had a very friendly and reliable service. Would recommend.
The best accountants I have every used, everything is so easy and simple, the software used makes my life so easy and gives me a lot more time to focus on my business. All the staff are highly trained and will answer any question promptly and it great detail. They are not just accounts, I’m also educated. Would highly recommend to everyone.
The Accountancy Partnership is rated 4.80 based on 185 reviews