The Accountancy Partnership Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend The Accountancy Partnership

About The Accountancy Partnership: We provide simple, online, affordable accountancy services nationwide for a fixed fee. We also offer cloud accounting software; Pandle. Pandle is a powerful but intuitive cloud accounting solution which is free to our clients. For an instant online quotation please visit; www.theaccountancy.co.uk/quotation

lee@theaccountancy.co.uk

Category:
Accountants

How would you rate The Accountancy Partnership ?

"My accountant retired so I need to start the search for a new accountant. From first contact to completed accounts TAP have efficient and timely processes, good people and a great attitude to being readily contactable and getting back to you. I was really happy with my last accountant and have the same positive experience with TAP so look forward to a good long term working partnership."
"After getting some bad advice and some terrible service from my last two accountants, I wasn't sure how I was going to find a decent one. I tried a couple of local firms specialising in smaller companies, but they were ridiculously expensive. So I had a look online and found The Accountancy Partnership. I was a little bit wary of choosing a firm based about 200 miles away, but my worries were soothed after the initial consultation. Everyone I've dealt with has been really professional, friendly and patient. They sorted out a few legacy issues caused by my first accountant, putting my mind at complete ease. What's more, they offer exceptional value for money and a transparent pricing structure. Needless to say, I'm a very happy customer and I've already recommended these guys to family."
"TAP has provided me with an efficient, prompt and professional accountancy service."
"Fantastic, efficient service. I was wary about using a ‘remote’ accountant opposed to a high street one but absolutely no issues at all. All my queries were answered very quickly both by phone and email. I would thoroughly recommend using The Accountancy Practice.."
"Fast, efficient and friendly service."
Philip Praill
Verified Reviewer
"I've always said i'm great at my job but no good as an accountant. I wanted to have accountancy company that would be there and explain things in a way I can understand and The Accountancy Partnership do just that! With myself currently working outside the country an email is all that's needed and things happen, and happen fast! I no longer have a fear of my accounts as I know the team are always there to help! 110% recommend these guys to anyone looking to move from their current accountant or if you are just setting up!"
"As I had never used an accountant before I was unsure what to expect but the service I received was far superior than even I had hoped for. I wish I had used them sooner"
"I found the registration process to be quite straight forward & in general their service has been very good. The accountant assigned to me responds to any email queries promptly & I’d definitely recommend them. I’ve been a client of TAP now for just over a year & am likely to remain with them for foreseeable future."
Director, Music In Devon Initiative CIC
Verified Reviewer
"The Accountancy Partnership staff are a pleasure to work with - we have been really pleased with their personalised, friendly service and professional approach. TAP also offers the Pandle book-keeping platform as part of their accounting service - we have found Pandle to be a vast improvement over the cloud accounting platform we were using previously. It has a very clean and attractive interface, and is reliable, easy to use, intuitive and accessible."
"They have responded to my enquiries so far."
"We joined just over a year ago and have been delighted by everything the accountancy partnership has offered! A* amazing accountant and an overall delightful experience."
"many options of different accountants, who are quick, responsible and reliable."
Gert Mostert
Verified Reviewer
"Quick, efficient, help-full, cost effective. What more do you need from an accountant?"
"They found a solution for my every need. As a startup business growing very fast, they kept on track and up to date with my accounting and I know that side of the business is in safe hands. Highly recommended!"
"Early days, but excellent service so far. Proactive, helpful and efficient."
"They are very professional and friendly."
"The swap using the Accountancy partnership was easy, and the staff are helpful. I was concerned at using their software initially rather than my trusty excel but it is fairly easy to understand and they respond to queries quickly."
"Brilliant and simplistic registration process and even during delays due to the number of customers wanting to sign up I was kept in the loop as to what was going on. The accountant I was then assigned often responds same day, usually within a few hours, or depending on how late in the day first thing the next morning. Overall this is a fantastic service and would recommend highly!"
Bill Mackenzie
Verified Reviewer
"This is my first year in running my own business, I selected The Accountancy Partnership on the basis of the clarity in their service offering, price and also their (free) accounting software. I have not been disappointed, the service, support and guidance I have received so far has been fantastic."
Michael Freaneyriggingforvision@gmail.com
Verified Buyer
"Stage one "The web site was very informative " and stage two " The representative " was also very informative and courteous ."
The Accountancy Partnership is rated 4.87 based on 117 reviews