The Accountancy Partnership Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend The Accountancy Partnership

About The Accountancy Partnership: We provide simple, online, affordable accountancy services nationwide for a fixed fee. We also offer cloud accounting software; Pandle. Pandle is a powerful but intuitive cloud accounting solution which is free to our clients. For an instant online quotation please visit; www.theaccountancy.co.uk/quotation

info@theaccountancy.co.uk

A13-14 Champions Business Park
Arrowe Brook Road
Upton

Category:
Accountants

Tell us how The Accountancy Partnership made you happy

"I decided to change my accountant when he merged with a larger company and the fees increased. Due to unforeseen circumstances I would have been late filing my accounts if it were not for the Prompt and proactive actions of my assigned accountant. The automated reminder email service is also useful to keep you on track and they are priced very competitively for the services they provide."
"This was the first time I had set up my own limited company and was very much in the dark about the entire process, however with the help of The Accountancy Partnership they made everything super easy and straight forward. I got great support from the admin team who were always happy to help with any questions I had. My assigned accountant was brilliant and helped explain the entire accounts process to to me as well as correct any mistakes I had made with my figures. If I had any issues I would send an email and they would quickly respond. They use Pandle which is super easy to use. I found them to be great value for money and would highly recommend them."
"I appointed The Accountancy Partnership on the basis of their great reviews and that they were considerably cheaper than other accountants that I had looked at, and I cannot fault them at all. They have provided me with a great service so far, and as a new business starting out I had many questions that my accountant, Harriet, was always happy to help me with. She is very professional, polite and always responds to me very promptly. They takes the stress out of worrying about which deadline is coming up as they will always contact you in advance, and they send regular automated reminders if any action is outstanding / needed from you. Their accountancy software is really easy to use, and they are also able to access this so that they use up to date data in order to process your vat return etc. The whole process has been smooth and seamless, and I would highly recommend them."
"Very helpful and courteous. Timely advice and simplified process."
"Professional and friendly service. Email are answered quickly and the information provided is very relevant and accurate."
"excellent service and go above and beyond to help their clients."
"Realising that my existing Accountant was charging an arm and a leg I was particularly pleased with the menu approach from The Accountancy Partnership that has cut my costs and yet demonstrated complete professionalism."
"We have received a good service from this company to date. Helpful and approachable staff with very user-friendly bookkeeping software."
"Great relationship with The Accountancy Partnership so far. Answered all my questions and like the fact I have my own dedicated accountant with them. Definitely recommend to any company big or small."
"Moved for cost and free accounting software. Service is exceptional though."
"Very quick efficient service. Automated for minimum fuss, with personal service when required"
"Friendly professional service from the entire team with simple laid out payment plans, great advanced notice of up-incoming tax events etc. Could not fault and would highly recommend."
"Very good service."
"Tech's for information am very happy"
"A pleasure do work with, I would recommend"
"I’ve had a really good experience so far. The staff are all very helpful and nothing is too much trouble for them. I’ll be bringing my other company over in the new tax year"
"An absolute pleasure to work with, all deadlines have been met and thoroughly happy with the service they have offered."
"Very efficient, and very prompt with answers.highly recommended accountancy firm. I have been with 2 others throughout the years. these have to be the best I have used."
"I only have a small business. The accountancy partnership have given me a second to none experience so far and have been very helpdful with everything I have needed them for. I highly recommend them."
"Great service, easy to set up, answered all my questions in an easy to understand way and the cost of their service is very reasonable in comparison to other organisations."
The Accountancy Partnership is rated 4.88 based on 158 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access