The Accountancy Partnership Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Accountancy Partnership
Read The Accountancy Partnership Reviews

About The Accountancy Partnership:

We provide simple, online, affordable accountancy services nationwide for a fixed fee. We also offer cloud accounting software; Pandle. Pandle is a powerful but intuitive cloud accounting solution which is free to our clients. For an instant online quotation please visit; www.theaccountancy.co.uk/quotation

info@theaccountancy.co.uk

Twelve Quays House,
Egerton Wharf,
Wirral,

Tell us how The Accountancy Partnership made you happy
Very helpful and knowledgeable. Prompt response
Excellent customer service, they always ensure you are kept up to date with any documentation required for your company. Very responsive to queries and would definitely recommend them!
Great accountants, helpful and guiding
Knowledgeable and responsive accountant. Fair pricing. Have already recommended to another friend with a small business.
Very happy with the work of the team. Always helpful and speedy response.
I am new to working freelance and accounting, so needed some guidance with self-assessment. I looked around and TAP seemed like it had a good reputation. The Pandle software is easy to use and keeps track of everything. I have a personal accountant who I can email and always gets back to me quickly.
The Accountancy Partnership have been very helpful, their assistance has been greatly appreciated and I would highly recommend them if you need the services of an accountancy firm.
I got good service from my personal accountant. She provided me with all the documents I needed and advised on things that I am not sure about especially when dealing with taxes and HMRC. I highly recommend them.
I needed a new accountant to take up and finalise my year end accounts. The Accountancy Partnership made this easy for me and was more than happy to talk me through the process step by step making the whole process much easier than I expected it be.
Very happy with the work of the team. Always helpful and speedy response.
Very happy with the service from the team.
As a small business I have been using The Accountancy Partnership for just over two years and would highly recommend them. My records are kept accurate using the Pandle accounting system, which is easy to use and logical. Erin Harley is the accountant I work with who is brilliant. Responsive to my queries and follows up in my behalf with HMRC saving me time. As a busy small business Erin and the Accountancy Partnership understand the needs of businesses and prices are a third of my last accountant for a much better service. Thank you 🙏
Really pleased with how responsive my accountant is. thank you all
Amazing Service
Lisa Hinton-Hill is a fantastic accountant and the bookkeeping software (Pandle) is easy to use, which makes the whole process as straightforward as it can be.
As a freelancer, I need a lot of reassurance regarding my books — my grasp of finance is poor at best. I'm always worried about sounding silly, but the team at The Accountancy Partnership are incredibly reassuring and understanding. My accountant has the patience of a saint! I've no idea where I'd be without him.
Great accountancy practice, always professional and responsive to emails. Would reccomend.
I rarely saw my regular accountant in person so switching to an online service wasn’t a big deal. Responses to routine questions arrive within minutes. More specific questions addressed to my assigned accountant are usually answered within a few hours or next day.
Generally happy with the service
In my limited time using the Partnership I have found the services very helpful. I was unsure of how to best manage new changes within my Company but found the advice given to be practical, hopefully financially beneficial and reassuring.
Regards
Steve Fisher
Good communication and responses times.
The Accountancy Partnership is rated 4.76 based on 223 reviews