The Accountancy Partnership Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend The Accountancy Partnership

About The Accountancy Partnership: We provide simple, online, affordable accountancy services nationwide for a fixed fee. We also offer cloud accounting software; Pandle. Pandle is a powerful but intuitive cloud accounting solution which is free to our clients. For an instant online quotation please visit; www.theaccountancy.co.uk/quotation

info@theaccountancy.co.uk

Category:
Accountants

Tell us how The Accountancy Partnership made you happy

"Very efficient, and very prompt with answers.highly recommended accountancy firm. I have been with 2 others throughout the years. these have to be the best I have used."
"I only have a small business. The accountancy partnership have given me a second to none experience so far and have been very helpdful with everything I have needed them for. I highly recommend them."
"Great service, easy to set up, answered all my questions in an easy to understand way and the cost of their service is very reasonable in comparison to other organisations."
"Only been with them a few days but the process so far has been very smooth and an education"
"Monthly price is reasonable Staff are friendly and helpful Software is easy No more tax worries, would recommend"
"The website is easy to navigate and any questions are answered quickly and efficiently. I like the on- line platform to record my accounts as it is flexible and quick to use. The information videos are also very user friendly and helpful."
"I’ve been with the Accountancy Partnership for about six years now and I stayed with them because I cannot fault the service. The online software is really easy to use and it’s always being updated with new goodies. But best of all is the software support, its live and almost instant. Well done and thanks Megan and team, amazing work"
"They take your payments and don’t bother to complete their job. I now have to sue them to get some of my money back. I paid for both sole trader and ltd company fees as I was transitioning over. They only completed my self assessment and I’m left to complete the vat myself. They took my payment for botj self assessment and vat but their accountant couldn’t be bothered to fulfil the service offered. They just don’t care about your business. All they want is their money and no integrity to complete their job. If you need a data entry service , then you are in the right place. They are far from proactive and you will have to send multiple emails to get things done if not they pretend like they are working. I paid for a vat service for my Ltd company and 6 months in, no vat was filed. They can’t multi task, everything is one at a time, just a nightmare"
"The accountancy partnership have been outstanding. They're really quick to get back to me, they're always polite and helpful and they've sorted out my last three years taxes as my last accountant totally mucked them up Pandlr is a great system too,its so easy to use and a pleasure to work on Thanks to my accountant and the rest of the team"
"A very friendly and organised accounting firm. So far, they've managed to deal with the mess that my old accountant left me in before going AWOL, they have responded quickly to any of my queries and seem to strive for constant improvement."
"The Accountancy Partnership have been great, all my questions are answered well and promptly. I’ll be bringing my other companies over to them soon Big thanks"
"So far I've had a very good experience with The Accountancy Partnership, this is the first time I've used an online accounting services however I had no issues and my designated accountant was super efficient and filed everything for me within a couple of days. Would recommend their services to anyone interested in accounting services online."
"I started using The Accountancy Partnership in August 2018. Thus far I have been extremely satisfied with the service, information and support I have received."
"Very good service, very thankful to Beth. Very good professional, quick and accurate, would recommend AP any time!"
"The Accountancy Partnership are reliable, quick to get back to you and the best thing is that they will help you with everything along the way. Great value for money highly recommended."
"Good accountancy firm. Prompt responses and very fair fees"
"So far the best of both worlds. A real accountant and a free accounting package which means that doing your own bookkeeping and having professional submit your Ltd company accounts is painless - without breaking the bank."
"I am extremely happy with the service I receive from The Accountancy Partnership. They are efficient, professional and always on hand to offer useful advice and help. I would recommend them to anyone."
"Simple accounting and support at a competitive price. Should make year end a doodle!"
"Great value for money, especially compared to other companies which we have found to be quite expensive for a small business. Always someone available to answer any queries and offer support."
The Accountancy Partnership is rated 4.86 based on 142 reviews