The Accountancy Partnership Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend The Accountancy Partnership

About The Accountancy Partnership: We provide simple, online, affordable accountancy services nationwide for a fixed fee. We also offer cloud accounting software; Pandle. Pandle is a powerful but intuitive cloud accounting solution which is free to our clients. For an instant online quotation please visit; www.theaccountancy.co.uk/quotation

lee@theaccountancy.co.uk

Category:
Accountants

How would you rate The Accountancy Partnership ?

Director, Music In Devon Initiative CIC
Verified Reviewer
"The Accountancy Partnership staff are a pleasure to work with - we have been really pleased with their personalised, friendly service and professional approach. TAP also offers the Pandle book-keeping platform as part of their accounting service - we have found Pandle to be a vast improvement over the cloud accounting platform we were using previously. It has a very clean and attractive interface, and is reliable, easy to use, intuitive and accessible."
"They have responded to my enquiries so far."
"We joined just over a year ago and have been delighted by everything the accountancy partnership has offered! A* amazing accountant and an overall delightful experience."
"many options of different accountants, who are quick, responsible and reliable."
Gert Mostert
Verified Reviewer
"Quick, efficient, help-full, cost effective. What more do you need from an accountant?"
"They found a solution for my every need. As a startup business growing very fast, they kept on track and up to date with my accounting and I know that side of the business is in safe hands. Highly recommended!"
"Early days, but excellent service so far. Proactive, helpful and efficient."
"They are very professional and friendly."
"The swap using the Accountancy partnership was easy, and the staff are helpful. I was concerned at using their software initially rather than my trusty excel but it is fairly easy to understand and they respond to queries quickly."
"Brilliant and simplistic registration process and even during delays due to the number of customers wanting to sign up I was kept in the loop as to what was going on. The accountant I was then assigned often responds same day, usually within a few hours, or depending on how late in the day first thing the next morning. Overall this is a fantastic service and would recommend highly!"
Bill Mackenzie
Verified Reviewer
"This is my first year in running my own business, I selected The Accountancy Partnership on the basis of the clarity in their service offering, price and also their (free) accounting software. I have not been disappointed, the service, support and guidance I have received so far has been fantastic."
Michael Freaneyriggingforvision@gmail.com
Verified Buyer
"Stage one "The web site was very informative " and stage two " The representative " was also very informative and courteous ."
"Extremely happy with how quickly your emails and various questions are answered. Thus far I have had no issues with my accounts and I quite like the accounting software they (me) use too."
Vinay Chougule
Verified Reviewer
"Mr Kevin and Mr Lee M did amazing job as my accountants. Perfect accounts, quick email responses very helpful"
Daniel Hughes
Verified Buyer
"I didn't want to put 5 stars but I didn't want to put 4 stars either. The service is not absolutely perfect but I get a good service that I am happy about. I'd say the service you get is definitely good value for your money. I'm confident my accounts are heading in the right direction."
"Their team gives very fast and helpful responses to queries."
"I am a real novice when it comes to accountancy and softwares so this service was ideal for me. They check my bookkeeping in pandle every so often and let me know when I'm making mistakes. Thanks guys, keep up the amazing work."
"As others have said, essentially a bare minimum service, no proactive advice, they simply just tick boxes. Very unhelpful and take a looong time to respond to emails."
"I used to do my own accounts after my previous accountant retired. However I have been very happy since I joined the Accountancy Partnership and no longer need to worry about getting my tax returns in on time."
"The Accountancy Partnership are extremely efficient at dealing with my limited company accounts. Free accounting software is supplied which allows very easy data entry. This is also checked on a regular basis to ensure things are going smoothly and capture any potential issues early on. An Accountant or advisors is always on hand to answer any questions and offer advice as required. I can't recommend them highly enough!"
The Accountancy Partnership is rated 4.86 based on 109 reviews