The Accountancy Partnership Reviews

76 Reviews

We provide simple, online, affordable accountancy services nationwide for a fixed fee. We also offer cloud accounting software; Pandle. Pandle is a powerful but intuitive cloud accounting solution which is free to our clients. For an instant online quotation please visit; www.theaccountancy.co.uk/quotation

lee@theaccountancy.co.uk

Category:
Accountants

Samantha
Verified Buyer

Smooth process as well as clear and easy to understand advice.
James
Verified Reviewer

When I was looking for an online accountant, The Accountancy Partnership ticked all the boxes from their reassuringly prompt and knowledgable responses to my original enquiry, through to an efficient set up process for taking over my accounting management. The free accounts software was basic to start with but is becoming more effective with every update. All for a very competitive monthly fee.
Jon Lawrence
Verified Reviewer

Generally quick replies over email when ever I have a question about tax. Costs do go up when you have more than one revenue stream coming in to your self assessment.
Charles Donnison
Verified Buyer

Good value, responsive and using the latest web software makes their accountancy solution very attractive
Eugenio
Verified Reviewer

staff are very friendly and professional
Chris Long
Verified Buyer

Been using TAP for roughly 6 months now, so far they have been very good. Easy to set up, fast and helpful communication, and a great price too. The Pandle accounting software is also very good which is included for free. Recommended.
D Jones
Verified Reviewer

I am very pleased with the service I receive from TAP. They are very efficient at responding to emails & calls. Always provide the right advice and guidance in plain old English that's easy to understand. Would and will recommend.
Andy Harper
Verified Reviewer

i have found all at the accountancy partnership very friendly and always helpful and when they say they are going to complete something they do, even when as a client i put them under extreme pressure very very happy than you all.
Lisajay
Verified Buyer

I changed to the Accountancy Partnership last year as part of a cost saving exercise and I must say that I have been delighted with the change.
Not only have we saved a considerable amount, but we have also got an amazing accountant, who has been so helpful and friendly (I am not the best at accounting :)
I have recommended The Accountancy Partnerships to a few of our customers.
Gem & Sons
Verified Reviewer

The Accountancy Partnership have been a life saver for my small business. Competitive rates, great service, no hidden extra charges, always available to help. All staff at TAP are friendly and professional. I would recommend The Accountancy Partnership to any business, you will receive a great service.
Simons Insurance Services
Verified Reviewer

Having recently become self-employed and unsure of the tax/national insurance/ business expenses procedures I was recommended to The Accountancy Partnership by a friend. They have been fantastic in providing helpful advice on what I need to do to formally to set up as self employed with HMRC etc. You can email them with any queries you have and the response time is within 24 hours, usually much quicker than that. Their fees applicable are very competitive and can be paid monthly which is great for cash flow. They also have their own book keeping system which is extremely easy to use as is free! If you are just starting out on your own or setting up your own company I thoroughly recommend The Accountancy Partnership.
Sam Martin-Ross
Verified Reviewer

Easy set up, all requests completed & very approachable
Janet French
Verified Reviewer

We started using The Accountancy Partnership earlier this year and have nothing but praise for them given our experience so far. As a small business, being able to pay monthly for accountancy services has really helped with our cash flow and the service is much greater value for money than the quotes we received from our local range of accountants. Most notably, I've found the ability to call and speak to our accountant directly for advice to be invaluable and all for the same monthly charge. Other local accountants charge extra for phone calls and having the peace of mind of knowing I can pick up the phone to get immediate expert advice at no extra charge is superb. I would have no hesitation in recommending The Accountancy Partnership to any business.
M Halliday
Verified Reviewer

Great service from the Accountancy Partnership, very accessible, easy to contact, clear and quick to answer questions. Very good value for money and offer some good online tools for accounting
Verified Reviewer

I recently joined The Accountancy Partnership as a sole trader. Apart from great value and competitive pricing, the level of customer service that I have received has been excellent.

My allocated accountant Lauren spent time going over everything with me and answering any questions that I had, no matter how silly they may have seemed. They have a simple, clear and efficient process.
Nick Costaras
Verified Reviewer

I like the fact that there is unlimited support for any issues that I have within my business. I have always been treated with a very professional way by all members of staff.
Christoph
Verified Reviewer

Outstanding customer service - highly recommend
Matt Parks
Verified Reviewer

I have recently signed up to The Accountancy Partnership and could not be happier. The transition was smooth and professional and the price quoted was unbeatable. Many thanks!
Ryan McCormick
Verified Reviewer

at Orange Promotions Ltd We have used a couple free lance bookkeepers & accounts in the past and we decided that it was time to bring it all in house, but in researching that we stumbled across the Accountancy Partnership and we are glad we did, to register was easy and there was always someone at the end of the phone to help if we needed it or to answer our questions, and we had plenty;-) once we were satisfied we decided that it was the best way going forward for our SME business and we couldn't be happier, the service has been outstanding and our accountant has gone beyond what he needs to do to help us get all filed and completed and to make the transfer over run as smooth as possible, Thank you to the team for there great service and going above and beyond, we now feel like we are in safe hands...
Andrea Giuliodori
Verified Reviewer

After few bad experiences with UK accountants I've finally found a reliable, convenient and straightforward service for my accountancy needs.
The Accountancy Partnership is rated 4.87 based on 76 reviews