The Accountancy Partnership Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend The Accountancy Partnership

About The Accountancy Partnership: We provide simple, online, affordable accountancy services nationwide for a fixed fee. We also offer cloud accounting software; Pandle. Pandle is a powerful but intuitive cloud accounting solution which is free to our clients. For an instant online quotation please visit; www.theaccountancy.co.uk/quotation

lee@theaccountancy.co.uk

Category:
Accountants

How would you rate The Accountancy Partnership ?

"Great value for money, especially compared to other companies which we have found to be quite expensive for a small business. Always someone available to answer any queries and offer support."
"I contacted The Accountancy Partnership as I was looking for an accountant to undertake Tax Return and File Company accounts after completing the first year of trading as a limited company. The process and fee structure was explained in a very clear straightforward and friendly manner. Getting set up on their systems – to facilitate the required work, was quick and managed smoothly by the staff. The accounts and submission were completed in a very short time-frame, ahead of my expectations! I would have no problem with using TAP in the future."
"Excellent customer service and totally on the ball! And I love the simplicity and ease of their accountancy software Pandle."
"The Accountancy Partnership are a great form of accountants who are really reasonable without compromising on their offering. They cover everything I could ever need in a fixed fee, with great customer service and their Pandle bookkeeping software is great (and free)! Can’t recommend The Accountancy Partnership enough!!!"
"Quick to set up, a dedicated account manager on call, I'm happy with the service!"
"Been absolutely brilliant - queries always answered promptly- would definitely recommend for a fast and efficient service."
"My accountant retired so I need to start the search for a new accountant. From first contact to completed accounts TAP have efficient and timely processes, good people and a great attitude to being readily contactable and getting back to you. I was really happy with my last accountant and have the same positive experience with TAP so look forward to a good long term working partnership."
"After getting some bad advice and some terrible service from my last two accountants, I wasn't sure how I was going to find a decent one. I tried a couple of local firms specialising in smaller companies, but they were ridiculously expensive. So I had a look online and found The Accountancy Partnership. I was a little bit wary of choosing a firm based about 200 miles away, but my worries were soothed after the initial consultation. Everyone I've dealt with has been really professional, friendly and patient. They sorted out a few legacy issues caused by my first accountant, putting my mind at complete ease. What's more, they offer exceptional value for money and a transparent pricing structure. Needless to say, I'm a very happy customer and I've already recommended these guys to family."
"TAP has provided me with an efficient, prompt and professional accountancy service."
"Fantastic, efficient service. I was wary about using a ‘remote’ accountant opposed to a high street one but absolutely no issues at all. All my queries were answered very quickly both by phone and email. I would thoroughly recommend using The Accountancy Practice.."
"Fast, efficient and friendly service."
"I've always said i'm great at my job but no good as an accountant. I wanted to have accountancy company that would be there and explain things in a way I can understand and The Accountancy Partnership do just that! With myself currently working outside the country an email is all that's needed and things happen, and happen fast! I no longer have a fear of my accounts as I know the team are always there to help! 110% recommend these guys to anyone looking to move from their current accountant or if you are just setting up!"
"As I had never used an accountant before I was unsure what to expect but the service I received was far superior than even I had hoped for. I wish I had used them sooner"
"I found the registration process to be quite straight forward & in general their service has been very good. The accountant assigned to me responds to any email queries promptly & I’d definitely recommend them. I’ve been a client of TAP now for just over a year & am likely to remain with them for foreseeable future."
"The Accountancy Partnership staff are a pleasure to work with - we have been really pleased with their personalised, friendly service and professional approach. TAP also offers the Pandle book-keeping platform as part of their accounting service - we have found Pandle to be a vast improvement over the cloud accounting platform we were using previously. It has a very clean and attractive interface, and is reliable, easy to use, intuitive and accessible."
"They have responded to my enquiries so far."
"We joined just over a year ago and have been delighted by everything the accountancy partnership has offered! A* amazing accountant and an overall delightful experience."
"many options of different accountants, who are quick, responsible and reliable."
"Quick, efficient, help-full, cost effective. What more do you need from an accountant?"
"They found a solution for my every need. As a startup business growing very fast, they kept on track and up to date with my accounting and I know that side of the business is in safe hands. Highly recommended!"
The Accountancy Partnership is rated 4.88 based on 123 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!