The Accountancy Partnership Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Accountancy Partnership
Read The Accountancy Partnership Reviews

About The Accountancy Partnership:

We provide simple, online, affordable accountancy services nationwide for a fixed fee. We also offer cloud accounting software; Pandle. Pandle is a powerful but intuitive cloud accounting solution which is free to our clients. For an instant online quotation please visit; www.theaccountancy.co.uk/quotation

lee@theaccountancy.co.uk

Twelve Quays House,
Egerton Wharf,
Wirral,, ,

Tell us how The Accountancy Partnership made you happy
As a small business, joining The Accountancy Partnership is the best decision I ever made. It's simple and covers everything I need with ease at a reasonable price.
For a small company like the one I own the accountancy partnership has been a very cost effective service relating to outgoings for my business. I cannot comment on how effective accountancy partnership would be for larger companies but the advice & direction I have had from them has certainly been effective & rewarding in developing my business. For anyone considering joining accountancy partnership I would say give them a go - I'm sure you won't be disappointed.
I have only recently joined TAP after losing faith in my previous accountant who had failed to get both my personal and business accounts in on time. TAP operate on a different level, quick to respond, sorted my accounts out on time and very competitive on price. Very helpful and professional and great website with additional information - Beth and her team have a been exceptional and very efficient and pleasant to deal with. Top marks!!!
Everything i need from my accountants, peace of mind and always there to answer any queries i have, (of which there are lots). Recommend highly.
USE THIS COMPANY AT YOUR OWN RISK! We were invited by them to post a review, so we did. They had made multiple mistakes and provided conflicting information on several occasions, so we understandably did not leave a positive review. This is the response we received from The Accountancy Partnership: "Due to the dissatisfaction you have as per your review online, we have taken the difficult decision to resign as your acting accountants..... We would be able to offer you a payment of £100 for the review to be removed." Besides being completely unprofessional this left us immediately needing to find another accountant, who have now told us that they will need to complete the last 8 months work again due to the work already completed being unreliable. We have asked they reimburse us these additional expenses at the minimum. We're still waiting. Be aware that as they pay to have bad reviews removed many of the positive reviews you see on here could have been paid for (ie, not genuine).
Always at hand to help. No question too small. Great response times.
I have been with the Accountancy Partnership for just under a year and in that time I have been thoroughly impressed by the service. My personal accountant, Lisa, is always quick to respond to my queries and questions. The online dashboard tool is helpful for producing invoices. I highly recommend TAP!
Very easy to set up and responsive to queries. I would recommend
Prompt professional and efficient service at a reasonable cost
This accounts are great, very helpful and easy to understand. We started with basic accounts service, as our business growing up we have bookkeeping, with this accounts as well. I would highly recommend their service
Great service and prompt response
The Account Partnership company is a great professional company with very competitive prices. This is the second year with this company and I am 100% satisfied with the service and also with the staff. Best regards Fernando Rosso Customer from Italy
Initially I was apprehensive about the move from a traditional face-to-face engagement with my accountant to an online service. However I am very glad I made the decision to move my business online to The Accountancy Partnership. The engagement is great, they are always quick to respond to any queries. The convenience of email is great and I know my dedicated accountant is only a phone call away if I need anything. Also, their online tools are fantastic, making submitting my accounts at the end of the year, fast, easy and hassle free. I'm very glad I made the change and will continue to use and recommend their service. Thank you to all the team!
This type of service is different to your usual accountant/company relationship. BUT it does work really well, my accounts are all up to date (free Pandle software), and reminders keep me on time with submissions. I had a few gripes with the original transfer to a monthly payment system otherwise I would have gone the whole 5 stars.
Email Very Helpful and easy to read
Very professional and efficient company!
My dealings with the accountancy partnership have always been great. Very good at keeping me in the loop and the whole process is stress free.
An overall great accounting platform.
Great service, good value and always quick to answer any questions I have. Very happy knowing my accounts are in good hands!
Excellent service, very professional. Quick response to any question.
The Accountancy Partnership is rated 4.82 based on 299 reviews