The Accountancy Partnership Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend The Accountancy Partnership

About The Accountancy Partnership: We provide simple, online, affordable accountancy services nationwide for a fixed fee. We also offer cloud accounting software; Pandle. Pandle is a powerful but intuitive cloud accounting solution which is free to our clients. For an instant online quotation please visit; www.theaccountancy.co.uk/quotation

info@theaccountancy.co.uk

A13-14 Champions Business Park
Arrowe Brook Road
Upton

Category:
Accountants

Tell us how The Accountancy Partnership made you happy

"Very easy to work with. The tools they provide and support is invaluable to any fast moving business. Very highly recommended."
"As a newly established sole trader the accountancy partnership is a wonderful set up, I have gotten all the advice tips, support videos and information I need to do my books via pandle app and website. As my business doesn't require massive amounts of book keeping I didn't want to be paying crazy money for an accountant and found TAP were reasonably priced and set up process was easy ."
"So far we had a very friendly and reliable service. Would recommend."
"The best accountants I have every used, everything is so easy and simple, the software used makes my life so easy and gives me a lot more time to focus on my business. All the staff are highly trained and will answer any question promptly and it great detail. They are not just accounts, I’m also educated. Would highly recommend to everyone."
"Fantastic service. I love having easy access to my accountant and the software is very easy to use. Answers to questions are quick and knowledgable and always professional and friendly. I whole heartedly recommend this company"
"Extremely helpful and efficient"
"good service with good price. Thank you"
"The accountancy partnership have provided an amazing service for my business. They answer all my questions and provide any help I need quickly and on time. I received some ridiculous quotes for accounting and this was fully worth it. I would definitely recommend!"
"Worst company I've ever dealt with. They were exceptionally quick at setting up dd, taking first payment, signing t&c's etc but it all went very quiet after that. No one would take ownership of my bookkeeping and my accountant said he couldn't do a great deal unless my bookkeeping was done. They kept taking my money and at the end of my contract said although they except they haven't been doing the work I was paying for, I can't have a refund because I have access to unlimited advice from them. As soon as I mentioned the ombudsman, I received a refund."
"So far I can’t fault TAP, easy to sign up and you get a load of information I wish had when I first started my business. They also include Pandle accounting software once you have signed up, which looks great and I will migrate to shortly. Communication has been good too, they come back to emails very quickly."
"It's a good choice if you want your transactions to go smoothly. There is no hidden charge and everything is transparent. Thanks for your fast and reliable service."
"I decided to change my accountant when he merged with a larger company and the fees increased. Due to unforeseen circumstances I would have been late filing my accounts if it were not for the Prompt and proactive actions of my assigned accountant. The automated reminder email service is also useful to keep you on track and they are priced very competitively for the services they provide."
"This was the first time I had set up my own limited company and was very much in the dark about the entire process, however with the help of The Accountancy Partnership they made everything super easy and straight forward. I got great support from the admin team who were always happy to help with any questions I had. My assigned accountant was brilliant and helped explain the entire accounts process to to me as well as correct any mistakes I had made with my figures. If I had any issues I would send an email and they would quickly respond. They use Pandle which is super easy to use. I found them to be great value for money and would highly recommend them."
"I appointed The Accountancy Partnership on the basis of their great reviews and that they were considerably cheaper than other accountants that I had looked at, and I cannot fault them at all. They have provided me with a great service so far, and as a new business starting out I had many questions that my accountant, Harriet, was always happy to help me with. She is very professional, polite and always responds to me very promptly. They takes the stress out of worrying about which deadline is coming up as they will always contact you in advance, and they send regular automated reminders if any action is outstanding / needed from you. Their accountancy software is really easy to use, and they are also able to access this so that they use up to date data in order to process your vat return etc. The whole process has been smooth and seamless, and I would highly recommend them."
"Very helpful and courteous. Timely advice and simplified process."
"Professional and friendly service. Email are answered quickly and the information provided is very relevant and accurate."
"excellent service and go above and beyond to help their clients."
"Realising that my existing Accountant was charging an arm and a leg I was particularly pleased with the menu approach from The Accountancy Partnership that has cut my costs and yet demonstrated complete professionalism."
"We have received a good service from this company to date. Helpful and approachable staff with very user-friendly bookkeeping software."
"Great relationship with The Accountancy Partnership so far. Answered all my questions and like the fact I have my own dedicated accountant with them. Definitely recommend to any company big or small."
The Accountancy Partnership is rated 4.86 based on 169 reviews