The Accountancy Partnership Reviews

86 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

We provide simple, online, affordable accountancy services nationwide for a fixed fee. We also offer cloud accounting software; Pandle. Pandle is a powerful but intuitive cloud accounting solution which is free to our clients. For an instant online quotation please visit; www.theaccountancy.co.uk/quotation

lee@theaccountancy.co.uk

Category:
Accountants

How would you rate The Accountancy Partnership?

Verified Buyer

I've been very happy with the service from The Accountancy Patnership. My accountant has been quick to respond to questions via email and phone, and getting the business registered was a breeze.
Leon
Verified Reviewer

Provided the exact service I need for my company accounts
Mark Wilcox
Verified Buyer

Always there to help by phone or email. Great advice. Very friendly.
Roger Pearso. Piculet Consulting
Verified Buyer

It took some getting used to but there seem to be several people working for me in The Accountancy Partnership. From having a previous accountant who played his cards very close to his chest, I now find myself working with an accountant and an agency which are positively eager to help me understand my own accounts.
R Clarke
Verified Buyer

I signed up for services with the Accountancy, and generally the information provided and contact has been of a good standard. As someone operating newly as a Sole trader I needed information and the steps to take in order to set up my businesses Tax`s NI etc broken down to a basic level which my advisor at the accountancy was able to do.
Derek
Verified Buyer

TAP have created a brilliant and efficient accounting system for small companies. So easy to put all the figures in their great software (provided free) and they just process the figures with a critical eye ( as a new user I did have to make some corrections) and then it's all done and dusted and for a very competitive fee.
Evelyn Feng
Verified Buyer

I find The Accountancy Partnership really cares about its clients. After we signed up, we were busy with something else, so didn't make contact with TAP. TAP was constantly sending reminders of important dates to ensure we didn't miss any government deadlines. Also, my accountant is very efficient. All our questions have been answered promptly and clearly. Very happy with TAP!
Hayden
Verified Buyer

No messing around they just do the job!
Sharon
Verified Buyer

First of all, I am totally new to start business and accounting, but in a reasonable price I was able to get advice about PAYE, Annual return, HMRC tax etc. Thank you
Verified Buyer

Very professional and very quick
Samantha
Verified Buyer

Smooth process as well as clear and easy to understand advice.
James
Verified Reviewer

When I was looking for an online accountant, The Accountancy Partnership ticked all the boxes from their reassuringly prompt and knowledgable responses to my original enquiry, through to an efficient set up process for taking over my accounting management. The free accounts software was basic to start with but is becoming more effective with every update. All for a very competitive monthly fee.
Jon Lawrence
Verified Reviewer

Generally quick replies over email when ever I have a question about tax. Costs do go up when you have more than one revenue stream coming in to your self assessment.
Charles Donnison
Verified Buyer

Good value, responsive and using the latest web software makes their accountancy solution very attractive
Eugenio
Verified Reviewer

staff are very friendly and professional
Chris Long
Verified Buyer

Been using TAP for roughly 6 months now, so far they have been very good. Easy to set up, fast and helpful communication, and a great price too. The Pandle accounting software is also very good which is included for free. Recommended.
D Jones
Verified Reviewer

I am very pleased with the service I receive from TAP. They are very efficient at responding to emails & calls. Always provide the right advice and guidance in plain old English that's easy to understand. Would and will recommend.
Andy Harper
Verified Reviewer

i have found all at the accountancy partnership very friendly and always helpful and when they say they are going to complete something they do, even when as a client i put them under extreme pressure very very happy than you all.
Lisajay
Verified Buyer

I changed to the Accountancy Partnership last year as part of a cost saving exercise and I must say that I have been delighted with the change.
Not only have we saved a considerable amount, but we have also got an amazing accountant, who has been so helpful and friendly (I am not the best at accounting :)
I have recommended The Accountancy Partnerships to a few of our customers.
Gem & Sons
Verified Reviewer

The Accountancy Partnership have been a life saver for my small business. Competitive rates, great service, no hidden extra charges, always available to help. All staff at TAP are friendly and professional. I would recommend The Accountancy Partnership to any business, you will receive a great service.
The Accountancy Partnership is rated 4.87 based on 86 reviews