The Accountancy Partnership Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend The Accountancy Partnership

About The Accountancy Partnership: We provide simple, online, affordable accountancy services nationwide for a fixed fee. We also offer cloud accounting software; Pandle. Pandle is a powerful but intuitive cloud accounting solution which is free to our clients. For an instant online quotation please visit; www.theaccountancy.co.uk/quotation

Category:
Accountants

How would you rate The Accountancy Partnership?

Unverified Reviewer

Extremely happy with how quickly your emails and various questions are answered. Thus far I have had no issues with my accounts and I quite like the accounting software they (me) use too.
Vinay Chougule
Verified Reviewer

Mr Kevin and Mr Lee M did amazing job as my accountants. Perfect accounts, quick email responses very helpful
Daniel Hughes
Verified Buyer

I didn't want to put 5 stars but I didn't want to put 4 stars either. The service is not absolutely perfect but I get a good service that I am happy about. I'd say the service you get is definitely good value for your money. I'm confident my accounts are heading in the right direction.
Robert
Verified Reviewer

Their team gives very fast and helpful responses to queries.
Wendy M
Verified Reviewer

I am a real novice when it comes to accountancy and softwares so this service was ideal for me. They check my bookkeeping in pandle every so often and let me know when I'm making mistakes. Thanks guys, keep up the amazing work.
G Gorman
Verified Reviewer

As others have said, essentially a bare minimum service, no proactive advice, they simply just tick boxes. Very unhelpful and take a looong time to respond to emails.
Roland
Verified Reviewer

I used to do my own accounts after my previous accountant retired. However I have been very happy since I joined the Accountancy Partnership and no longer need to worry about getting my tax returns in on time.
James
Verified Buyer

The Accountancy Partnership are extremely efficient at dealing with my limited company accounts. Free accounting software is supplied which allows very easy data entry. This is also checked on a regular basis to ensure things are going smoothly and capture any potential issues early on. An Accountant or advisors is always on hand to answer any questions and offer advice as required. I can't recommend them highly enough!
Mustafa
Verified Buyer

Emails are responded to and accountant very helpful.
Verified Buyer

Really helpful and friendly staff, always there to answer to any questions. I also found the information they provided at the start very useful as I was setting up my first business and wasn't sure what I needed to do.
Verified Buyer

Efficient and friendly communication with everyone using mainly email which suits me perfectly. The set up process was easy and the Pandle software very impressive. Looking forward to working with them for years to come.
Verified Buyer

I've been very happy with the service from The Accountancy Patnership. My accountant has been quick to respond to questions via email and phone, and getting the business registered was a breeze.
Leon
Verified Reviewer

Provided the exact service I need for my company accounts
Mark Wilcox
Verified Buyer

Always there to help by phone or email. Great advice. Very friendly.
Roger Pearso. Piculet Consulting
Verified Buyer

It took some getting used to but there seem to be several people working for me in The Accountancy Partnership. From having a previous accountant who played his cards very close to his chest, I now find myself working with an accountant and an agency which are positively eager to help me understand my own accounts.
R Clarke
Verified Buyer

I signed up for services with the Accountancy, and generally the information provided and contact has been of a good standard. As someone operating newly as a Sole trader I needed information and the steps to take in order to set up my businesses Tax`s NI etc broken down to a basic level which my advisor at the accountancy was able to do.
Derek
Verified Buyer

TAP have created a brilliant and efficient accounting system for small companies. So easy to put all the figures in their great software (provided free) and they just process the figures with a critical eye ( as a new user I did have to make some corrections) and then it's all done and dusted and for a very competitive fee.
Evelyn Feng
Verified Buyer

I find The Accountancy Partnership really cares about its clients. After we signed up, we were busy with something else, so didn't make contact with TAP. TAP was constantly sending reminders of important dates to ensure we didn't miss any government deadlines. Also, my accountant is very efficient. All our questions have been answered promptly and clearly. Very happy with TAP!
Hayden
Verified Buyer

No messing around they just do the job!
Sharon
Verified Buyer

First of all, I am totally new to start business and accounting, but in a reasonable price I was able to get advice about PAYE, Annual return, HMRC tax etc. Thank you
The Accountancy Partnership is rated 4.85 based on 97 reviews