The Accountancy Partnership Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Accountancy Partnership
Read The Accountancy Partnership Reviews

About The Accountancy Partnership:

We provide simple, online, affordable accountancy services nationwide for a fixed fee. We also offer cloud accounting software; Pandle. Pandle is a powerful but intuitive cloud accounting solution which is free to our clients. For an instant online quotation please visit; www.theaccountancy.co.uk/quotation

info@theaccountancy.co.uk

Twelve Quays House,
Egerton Wharf,
Wirral,

Tell us how The Accountancy Partnership made you happy
Worst company I've ever dealt with. They were exceptionally quick at setting up dd, taking first payment, signing t&c's etc but it all went very quiet after that. No one would take ownership of my bookkeeping and my accountant said he couldn't do a great deal unless my bookkeeping was done. They kept taking my money and at the end of my contract said although they except they haven't been doing the work I was paying for, I can't have a refund because I have access to unlimited advice from them. As soon as I mentioned the ombudsman, I received a refund.
Called the main office today to get clarification with the fees I am paying. As I was asking too many questions because the manager was using accountancy "lingo" rather than plain good ol' English to explain the girls on the background started laughing and the manager's voice changed as well. Sarah who was on the phone was obviously trying very hard not to laugh as well. Felt humiliated...Disgraceful behaviour.
Only giving 1 start since that is the lowest. Became a client of these clowns in November 2019. They had to complete self assessments for 17/18, 18/19. To date, they have produced nothing. I paid them £89/month and got no service. When complaining, the director informs me that since I've complained, they would not complete anything. Reporting them to HMRC and AAT today...... Steer clear
This review is based on an encounter to get services through the Accountancy Partnership. Wasn't the most straightforward process and I was told the pricing and services outlined by the MD before i signed up. When I gave my bank details to start the service, a different price was quoted. Was then given quite a bit of run around with various admin/assistants, poor response times and encountered a rude phone call with a member of their staff. At the end, I had no other option but to terminate the service
Hi Chaney,

Apologies for the delay in my response, it took a while to locate the account as it seems you have used a different name for the review.

I did look into this for you at the time. The price did not change as such, when we met originally, it was during your financial year so you were quoted the monthly fee. Some time passed before you joined us as a client which meant that we passed your financial year end, therefore we had to quote you for the outstanding year. This was explained to you upon joining (and is outlined on the registration form you signed). The price that we quoted was a very reasonable and we even offered you a payment plan for it over 12 months. I am sure that not many accountants would do the same for a new client!

I did listen over the telephone conversation you are referring to and the member of staff you spoke with remained polite and professional throughout the conversation so I am confused with this complaint. I would of course be happy to speak with you further if you would like to call the office or my mobile number.
Did not file the tax return or even any declaration to HMRC regarding a non trading company. Had to pay fines of more than £700 in total.
Four months in and I feel well supported. My accountant gave me clear instructions on how to record my expenses in Pandle and when it came to do the first VAT return the process was very easy. The Accountancy Partnership have exceeded my expectations and I would recommend them to other small businesses
The best accountants I have every used, everything is so easy and simple, the software used makes my life so easy and gives me a lot more time to focus on my business. All the staff are highly trained and will answer any question promptly and it great detail. They are not just accounts, I’m also educated. Would highly recommend to everyone.
So far I can’t fault TAP, easy to sign up and you get a load of information I wish had when I first started my business. They also include Pandle accounting software once you have signed up, which looks great and I will migrate to shortly. Communication has been good too, they come back to emails very quickly.
I have been really impressed with The Accountancy Partnership and with the help and guidance I have received since using their service.

The Pandle staff have been excellent at guiding me through the setup and how everything works. The software is really well designed and I would definitely recommend them to other contractors
I have been with the Accountancy Partnership for a year now and they also looked after another company I had five years ago. I really like how quick their service is, nothing is too much trouble and the pricing is transparent and predicable.

The software didn’t used to be great but it’s come on a long way and is going well for my new business so far

I recommend them to anyone running a business
The Accountancy Partnership have been a really good fit for our company. They do everything for us and it’s all online so it’s really convenient. Our accountant has been second to none and has answered questions quickly and diligently

They are also really good value for money. Thanks team, keep doing what you’re doing
I joined the Accountancy Partnership back in July/August 2019 having used various online accountants previously. AP offered a much cheaper solution than I had used previously, free access to Pandle (a bookkeeping application which at first was rather confusing until I had understood how it worked and is now perfect for my business), a dedicated accountant who has been in touch with me to check if I have any question or queries, and an admin team who have appropriately chased me to provide the various authorisation codes for them to share my information on my behalf directly with HMRC.

Almost everything has been simple and straighforward, and any issues ive had have been resolved swiftly.
So far we had a very friendly and reliable service. Would recommend.
It's a good choice if you want your transactions to go smoothly. There is no hidden charge and everything is transparent. Thanks for your fast and reliable service.
I decided to change my accountant when he merged with a larger company and the fees increased. Due to unforeseen circumstances I would have been late filing my accounts if it were not for the Prompt and proactive actions of my assigned accountant.
The automated reminder email service is also useful to keep you on track and they are priced very competitively for the services they provide.
This is my first year in running my own business, I selected The Accountancy Partnership on the basis of the clarity in their service offering, price and also their (free) accounting software. I have not been disappointed, the service, support and guidance I have received so far has been fantastic.
Extremely happy with how quickly your emails and various questions are answered. Thus far I have had no issues with my accounts and I quite like the accounting software they (me) use too.
As others have said, essentially a bare minimum service, no proactive advice, they simply just tick boxes. Very unhelpful and take a looong time to respond to emails.
I have been with the accountancy partnership for several years now, Kirsty does my accounts for me and I find her very efficient and hassle free. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend thier business to friends as they provide a very professional service at a reasonable price, and I will be continuing to use their services. This tax year.
I own MDL Digital Ltd, a digital marketing company for accountants and finance professionals. I needed an accountant that was very fast at responding to my queries and up to date with social media and new technology. The Accountancy Partnership staff are very meticulous and knowledgeable. I never once had to worry about anything as they are so easily approachable and they are always there for me whenever I need them. I recommend them and especially if you are a small business owner!!!!!

Marc