The Accountancy Partnership Reviews

4.8
Based on 313 reviews
Read The Accountancy Partnership Reviews

About The Accountancy Partnership:

We provide simple, online, affordable accountancy services nationwide for a fixed fee. We also offer cloud accounting software; Pandle. Pandle is a powerful but intuitive cloud accounting solution which is free to our clients. For an instant online quotation please visit; www.theaccountancy.co.uk/quotation

info@theaccountancy.co.uk

Twelve Quays House, Egerton Wharf, Wirral

Tell us how The Accountancy Partnership made you happy
Great service, i started my limited company in 2020 and Dean at TAP has made it super easy and straight forward with regards to returns and Pandle software. Highly recommend these guys. Thank you.
Great service, accounting made easy and lets me concentrate on my work.
Great accountant, easy to use with good communication. Excellent prices too, would recommend!
Beth-Anne has been our accountant for several years and has always been very professional and accurate, responded to all our queries in a timely manner and has always been there for us when ever we had any questions. We warmly recommend her and would definitely work with her again.
This company doesn't provide the service I need but I found them immensely knowlable and gave good advise. I would recommend them as trustworthy professionals who are very user friendly.
It’s one of the best accountants ever I have use reliable,good customer service, Keep up
Beth-Ann Bruce provided a great job getting my tax return submitted to HMRS on time. In particular as I had submitted them quite late. She did a great job.
I was delighted with the care and attention TAP took in preparing our year-end accounts and ensuring that all the relevant deadlines were met. Email communications were clear, concise and timely, and the overall service was excellent.
Very responsive and helpful, get things done on time with expected quality.
Been with the accountancy partnership for 2 years now and can't fault them. My accountant Mike is always available when I've got question and has always filed everything on time for me.
Accountant Beth-Anne has been amazing, very helpful, and exceedingly timely! A pleasure to work with and allows me to grow my start-up without even having to think about the tax side of things.
The best value for money accountancy services in London/UK
An excellent service & value for money. TAP come with their own free in-house cloud accounting software 'Pandle' which is linked to HMRC & makes bookkeeping & submitting returns a breeze compared to my old accountant who worked with Excel sheets & made quite a few mistakes. Although a fairly large firm, I have Beth-Anne who is my very supportive dedicated Accounts Senior. She is very friendly, responds to my queries very promptly & nothing is too much trouble for her. All round a highly recommended service for a small business like ours.
Very straightforward and speedy, that's what I want for my accounts!
I’ve been running my business for over 20 years but they are really the best accountant I’ve ever have
As a small business, joining The Accountancy Partnership is the best decision I ever made. It's simple and covers everything I need with ease at a reasonable price.
I have only recently joined TAP after losing faith in my previous accountant who had failed to get both my personal and business accounts in on time. TAP operate on a different level, quick to respond, sorted my accounts out on time and very competitive on price. Very helpful and professional and great website with additional information - Beth and her team have a been exceptional and very efficient and pleasant to deal with. Top marks!!!
Everything i need from my accountants, peace of mind and always there to answer any queries i have, (of which there are lots). Recommend highly.
Always at hand to help. No question too small. Great response times.
I have been with the Accountancy Partnership for just under a year and in that time I have been thoroughly impressed by the service. My personal accountant, Lisa, is always quick to respond to my queries and questions. The online dashboard tool is helpful for producing invoices. I highly recommend TAP!
The Accountancy Partnership is rated 4.8 based on 313 reviews