The Accountancy Partnership Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Accountancy Partnership
Read The Accountancy Partnership Reviews

About The Accountancy Partnership:

We provide simple, online, affordable accountancy services nationwide for a fixed fee. We also offer cloud accounting software; Pandle. Pandle is a powerful but intuitive cloud accounting solution which is free to our clients. For an instant online quotation please visit; www.theaccountancy.co.uk/quotation

lee@theaccountancy.co.uk

Twelve Quays House,
Egerton Wharf,
Wirral,, ,

Tell us how The Accountancy Partnership made you happy
I’ve been running my business for over 20 years but they are really the best accountant I’ve ever have
As a small business, joining The Accountancy Partnership is the best decision I ever made. It's simple and covers everything I need with ease at a reasonable price.
I have only recently joined TAP after losing faith in my previous accountant who had failed to get both my personal and business accounts in on time. TAP operate on a different level, quick to respond, sorted my accounts out on time and very competitive on price. Very helpful and professional and great website with additional information - Beth and her team have a been exceptional and very efficient and pleasant to deal with. Top marks!!!
Everything i need from my accountants, peace of mind and always there to answer any queries i have, (of which there are lots). Recommend highly.
Always at hand to help. No question too small. Great response times.
I have been with the Accountancy Partnership for just under a year and in that time I have been thoroughly impressed by the service. My personal accountant, Lisa, is always quick to respond to my queries and questions. The online dashboard tool is helpful for producing invoices. I highly recommend TAP!
Very easy to set up and responsive to queries. I would recommend
Prompt professional and efficient service at a reasonable cost
This accounts are great, very helpful and easy to understand. We started with basic accounts service, as our business growing up we have bookkeeping, with this accounts as well. I would highly recommend their service
Great service and prompt response
The Account Partnership company is a great professional company with very competitive prices. This is the second year with this company and I am 100% satisfied with the service and also with the staff. Best regards Fernando Rosso Customer from Italy
Initially I was apprehensive about the move from a traditional face-to-face engagement with my accountant to an online service. However I am very glad I made the decision to move my business online to The Accountancy Partnership. The engagement is great, they are always quick to respond to any queries. The convenience of email is great and I know my dedicated accountant is only a phone call away if I need anything. Also, their online tools are fantastic, making submitting my accounts at the end of the year, fast, easy and hassle free. I'm very glad I made the change and will continue to use and recommend their service. Thank you to all the team!
Email Very Helpful and easy to read
Very professional and efficient company!
My dealings with the accountancy partnership have always been great. Very good at keeping me in the loop and the whole process is stress free.
An overall great accounting platform.
Great service, good value and always quick to answer any questions I have. Very happy knowing my accounts are in good hands!
Excellent service, very professional. Quick response to any question.
I would recommend the Accountancy Partnership, account set up is easy and communication is clear and helpful. Any queries I have had have been answered quickly. The accounting software provided is great too.
Absolutely fantastic service. Makes dealing with accounts so easy. As a relatively new business owner I have found their help to be invaluable. Very reasonably priced too which is always a bonus. Highly recommend!
The Accountancy Partnership is rated 4.83 based on 299 reviews