The Accountancy Partnership Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Accountancy Partnership
Read The Accountancy Partnership Reviews

About The Accountancy Partnership:

We provide simple, online, affordable accountancy services nationwide for a fixed fee. We also offer cloud accounting software; Pandle. Pandle is a powerful but intuitive cloud accounting solution which is free to our clients. For an instant online quotation please visit; www.theaccountancy.co.uk/quotation

info@theaccountancy.co.uk

Twelve Quays House,
Egerton Wharf,
Wirral,

Tell us how The Accountancy Partnership made you happy
Professional and Efficient Service
The Accountancy Partnership are very easy to do business with- nice, professional people providing a responsive and proactive business support service. Their software, Pandle, is very simple to use. I would highly recommend TAP for other business owners.
I've had a great experience using their services and they provide great support materials via email and downloads as an extra resource.

Communication overall is good and information but the speed and efficiency could be improved, especially regular progress updates, which I've had to ask for a few times.
So far we had a very friendly and reliable service. Would recommend.
Professional and friendly service. Email are answered quickly and the information provided is very relevant and accurate.
We have received a good service from this company to date. Helpful and approachable staff with very user-friendly bookkeeping software.
Very good service.
Very good service, very thankful to Beth. Very good professional, quick and accurate, would recommend AP any time!
Emails are responded to and accountant very helpful.
I signed up for services with the Accountancy, and generally the information provided and contact has been of a good standard. As someone operating newly as a Sole trader I needed information and the steps to take in order to set up my businesses Tax`s NI etc broken down to a basic level which my advisor at the accountancy was able to do.
Generally quick replies over email when ever I have a question about tax. Costs do go up when you have more than one revenue stream coming in to your self assessment.
This is the first time I have hired an accountant, I found the sign up process very easy and have always received friendly helpful service. My assigned accountant has even stayed after his working hours to accommodate a meeting.
Done a couple of returns now with them. They have always been very professional and have been very quick with any questions I have asked them.
We started our partnership with TAP in February 2013 following some unhappy experience with a local accountant. Lee was very helpful during the start-up process and since he assigned us the right accountant, we are happy with their fluid and efficient communication and job. Thanks Lee and Lisa for your support.
As a consulting business, keeping costs down is essential for a healthy operation. I found TAP to be very efficient and cost effective service for running my business. From initial company/VAT registration to providing regular accounting services they have met all my expectations. Initially I was a little apprehensive about using an accountancy company with no face to face contact, but I soon got use to that as my business model does not really require much interaction and all queries can be handled over phone/emails.
I am a customer to the Accountancy Partnership for more than a year now . I would like to thank Lisa for her services and would highly recommend her for prompt response for all my queries. I am happy to recommend Accountancy Partnership to my friends who would require your service.

I hope you guys will keep up this good work.

Anil N Puthalath
Does what it says on the tin. No fuss with a simple account like mine, easy to contact for advice and hopefully has saved me a lot of time and possibly some money. Obviously I cannot comment for larger more complex account, but would be happy to recommend to others if asked.
The Accountancy Partnership is rated 4.77 based on 203 reviews