The Accountancy Partnership Reviews

4.8
Based on 313 reviews
Read The Accountancy Partnership Reviews

About The Accountancy Partnership:

We provide simple, online, affordable accountancy services nationwide for a fixed fee. We also offer cloud accounting software; Pandle. Pandle is a powerful but intuitive cloud accounting solution which is free to our clients. For an instant online quotation please visit; www.theaccountancy.co.uk/quotation

info@theaccountancy.co.uk

Twelve Quays House, Egerton Wharf, Wirral

Tell us how The Accountancy Partnership made you happy
Choosing this business as my accountant has been my worst business mistake to date. If I had chosen a better accountant I might not have to close it now. And it isn't about just how bad their service is but because they were generating so much stress with their unreliability I decided that it's not worth me ruining my health. They've carelessly missed several HMRC deadlines, and the only thing they cared about throughout the whole process was not to submit my accounts correctly or on time but just to make money from me offering a below than adequate service. It was a stress for me every time I was receiving an email from their business with a dispute about an invoice raised for services I had to go to another accountant to complete being the cherry on the pie. Using this dispute as an excuse they halted all work for the annual accounts, annual companies house registration updates, etc that they had been paid in full to do. When I explained to them why I wasn't planning to pay with all proof submitted of appropriate communications that stated that I was going to another accountant to sort out last year's accounts as I'm not making headway, they said the customer service manager would reach out. Besides the fact I'm still waiting for the outreach I'm not sure what is this going to solve. I've had enough. Outside of the above... Their accounting software, Pandle, is not integrating with almost anything and it messed up all my data, which were alright up until I started using them. I had to revert back to excel to make sense. Probably they don't bother doing any appropriate development work on Pandle so that they can charge you £80 per hour for bookkeeping to fix the data that the software mixed? My business was in e-commerce and I understood, unfortunately, very quickly that they had absolutely no idea about e-commerce businesses which have a high number of small transactions. Overall, I've paid this company over £1,000 for lots of stress, lots of late-night work to sort out the accounting on my own, and looking for last-minute accountants to sort out the data and do the filings. They've made accounting such stress I had a hell of 7 months trying to sort it out. I've managed loads of vendors in my corporate career but never had I encountered one that had such a big difference between what they say on their website to what they actually deliver. I really hope that my struggles save at least some other small business owners the troubles I had to go through.
Great service, i started my limited company in 2020 and Dean at TAP has made it super easy and straight forward with regards to returns and Pandle software. Highly recommend these guys. Thank you.
Great service, accounting made easy and lets me concentrate on my work.
Great accountant, easy to use with good communication. Excellent prices too, would recommend!
Beth-Anne has been our accountant for several years and has always been very professional and accurate, responded to all our queries in a timely manner and has always been there for us when ever we had any questions. We warmly recommend her and would definitely work with her again.
This company doesn't provide the service I need but I found them immensely knowlable and gave good advise. I would recommend them as trustworthy professionals who are very user friendly.
It’s one of the best accountants ever I have use reliable,good customer service, Keep up
Beth-Ann Bruce provided a great job getting my tax return submitted to HMRS on time. In particular as I had submitted them quite late. She did a great job.
I was delighted with the care and attention TAP took in preparing our year-end accounts and ensuring that all the relevant deadlines were met. Email communications were clear, concise and timely, and the overall service was excellent.
Very responsive and helpful, get things done on time with expected quality.
Been with the accountancy partnership for 2 years now and can't fault them. My accountant Mike is always available when I've got question and has always filed everything on time for me.
Accountant Beth-Anne has been amazing, very helpful, and exceedingly timely! A pleasure to work with and allows me to grow my start-up without even having to think about the tax side of things.
The best value for money accountancy services in London/UK
An excellent service & value for money. TAP come with their own free in-house cloud accounting software 'Pandle' which is linked to HMRC & makes bookkeeping & submitting returns a breeze compared to my old accountant who worked with Excel sheets & made quite a few mistakes. Although a fairly large firm, I have Beth-Anne who is my very supportive dedicated Accounts Senior. She is very friendly, responds to my queries very promptly & nothing is too much trouble for her. All round a highly recommended service for a small business like ours.
Very straightforward and speedy, that's what I want for my accounts!
I’ve been running my business for over 20 years but they are really the best accountant I’ve ever have
As a small business, joining The Accountancy Partnership is the best decision I ever made. It's simple and covers everything I need with ease at a reasonable price.
For a small company like the one I own the accountancy partnership has been a very cost effective service relating to outgoings for my business. I cannot comment on how effective accountancy partnership would be for larger companies but the advice & direction I have had from them has certainly been effective & rewarding in developing my business. For anyone considering joining accountancy partnership I would say give them a go - I'm sure you won't be disappointed.
I have only recently joined TAP after losing faith in my previous accountant who had failed to get both my personal and business accounts in on time. TAP operate on a different level, quick to respond, sorted my accounts out on time and very competitive on price. Very helpful and professional and great website with additional information - Beth and her team have a been exceptional and very efficient and pleasant to deal with. Top marks!!!
Everything i need from my accountants, peace of mind and always there to answer any queries i have, (of which there are lots). Recommend highly.
The Accountancy Partnership is rated 4.8 based on 313 reviews