The Accountancy Partnership Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Accountancy Partnership
Read The Accountancy Partnership Reviews

About The Accountancy Partnership:

We provide simple, online, affordable accountancy services nationwide for a fixed fee. We also offer cloud accounting software; Pandle. Pandle is a powerful but intuitive cloud accounting solution which is free to our clients. For an instant online quotation please visit; www.theaccountancy.co.uk/quotation

info@theaccountancy.co.uk

Twelve Quays House,
Egerton Wharf,
Wirral,

Tell us how The Accountancy Partnership made you happy
In my limited time using the Partnership I have found the services very helpful. I was unsure of how to best manage new changes within my Company but found the advice given to be practical, hopefully financially beneficial and reassuring.
Regards
Steve Fisher
Good communication and responses times.
Having only used local accountants up until now, Ive found these guys very easy to use. Slick operation. Very fast replies. Wouldn't go elsewhere
Absolute Con Artists! I agreed a monthly fee of £65 per month which pays towards the end of year accounts. At the end of the first year, I just wasn’t happy with the lack of communication and advice and decided to leave them. However, by the time I eventually got the end of year accounts, I had paid 3 monthly payments. I explained that they would not be doing my accounts this year so I wanted those 3 payments back. I’ve been trying to get this since about April and they’ve just told me they won’t be refunding it as per their terms and conditions. Imagine that! They apparently have terms and conditions that say they can take my money even though they won’t be doing any work for it. Now I have to go through a long process of trying to get back money I am legally entitled to. Avoid them because not only is their advice non-existent, but God forbid you make any extra payments, they will not refund it. They are a disgrace and I will not be letting this drop!

Please do not be fooled by the company’s response everyone, they are trying to create a smokescreen. I was not a live client with them because I had told them I would not be using them after year 1. However, I made the mistake of not cancelling the direct debits so 3 extra payments went through by mistake. They also totally ignored my attempts to retrieve the funds, not even having the decency to respond to my emails. I have been pursuing this since March. It is not only the payments I am unhappy with but also the quality of service. There was no advice or communication from my accountant which is why I decided not to use them anymore. Do not use this company! You will be hugely disappointed.
Hi Duncan,

Thank you for your feedback, we are sorry you were not happy with our service.

You are correct that our monthly fees are non-refundable. This is not a con, but simply a measure we have put in place to support our business model of unlimited help, advice, and support for a low fixed monthly fee. Any client can leave at any time without charge. However, we cannot refund fees for months they were an active client.

We do make this very clear in our terms and conditions and ask that all clients sign to confirm they understand and agree to these upon joining, which I can see that you did when you signed up.
After a number of errors by my accountant, I sent a formal complaint to The Accountancy Partnership on 14th October. I have heard nothing, not even an acknowledgement of receipt of the complaint. I sent a further contact message today and asked for a response by the close of today, again nothing. The website claims that they provide a personal service, well that is patently not true. I would not recommend The Accountancy Partnership to anyone
Hi Sue,

Thank you for your feedback, we can only apologise that your initial complaint email was not responded to as quick as it should have been.

We can see that your complaint has now been resolved by Harriet our Accounts Manager, who has also re-assigned you to another accountant in the team.

We look forward to continue working with you and if you have any other queries or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact Harriet directly.
Our personal accountant has been very helpful and clearly is very knowledgeable in accounting. The accountancy partnership has taken the stress away from us, so that we can focus on our business.
Very helpful, quick and efficient service!
Professional and Efficient Service
The interaction with the accountant is good and the administrative staffs are very helpful too
Great accountancy services and really helpful support staff. We've been with Accountancy Partnership with over a year now and we've been extremely satisfied with the quality of service and the level of support. Would highly recommend!
The Accountancy Partnership are very easy to do business with- nice, professional people providing a responsive and proactive business support service. Their software, Pandle, is very simple to use. I would highly recommend TAP for other business owners.
Quick, professional service. Easy to set up
All of my doubts are answered and everything has been done in a timely matter by my designated accountant. A great feature of The Accountancy is the sending of notices. The only improvement that I would suggest would be another complementary direct immediate form of communication between Company and designated accountant (apart from the ones already in place) such as whatsapp or or any other more personal form. To solve any possible problem of disturbances of the accountant, there could be put in place some rules for it´s use, like only on working hours or times during the day for responses for instance.
I have been delighted with the service I have received. I only have a small company and despite this I have received lots of time and attention from my dedicated accountant. I would recc
ommend to anyone starting out in business
I have used the accountancy partnership for several months now and have found my dedicated accountant to be extremely organised, and his administrative support to be excellent!
I am a very happy customer. My accountant has provided an excellent service and has gone above and beyond for me. She always gives me exhaustive answers and is very patient even when I ask silly questions. I would recommend
I was recommended the accountancy partnership by a friend after kidding myself that I would be able to do the returns myself. They have now done all my returns and I couldn't be happier. They are a pleasure to work with and I cannot recommend them strongly enough
Extremely helpful and to the point.
Very friendly and helpful service.
Having spoken with a few accountants prior to these guys, I kind of had an idea on what I wanted in terms of service and package. Everything I asked and wanted was met with ease and was well presented.
The Accountancy Partnership is rated 4.76 based on 205 reviews